Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cats or Dogs?

RoggieBearRoggieBear Posts: 243 Member
Cats are good pets, for they are clean and are not noisy. Agree or disagree? (please keep it a friendly debate haha, don't need arguments about which is better)
ef9eb77d415cabaae36ff6de0598edad--tms-entertainment-cat-cat.jpg

Inspired +1 - Who isn't inspired after seeing the cutest thing ever come out of the banana they were eating?

RoggieBear

Comments

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    disagree since I have a male cat in RL, and he is very noisy during mating time.
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Agree, I have four cats in RL, three of which are rescues. Cats are more independent and easier to care for than a dog, I think. Funny thing is, I used to hate cats until I got my first one, a shy, sweet gray tiger stripe named Tinkerbell. She was adopted from the local animal rescue. My cats can be annoying at times, but I could never get rid of them. They're my babies. :)
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    NyteRose wrote: »
    Agree, I have four cats in RL, three of which are rescues. Cats are more independent and easier to care for than a dog, I think. Funny thing is, I used to hate cats until I got my first one, a shy, sweet gray tiger stripe named Tinkerbell. She was adopted from the local animal rescue. My cats can be annoying at times, but I could never get rid of them. They're my babies. :)
    I could never get rid of my cats either, despite how annoying they can be at times.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I agree! Cats are the best, especially females cuz they tend to be cleaner.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    SipopSipop Posts: 166 Member
    Cats for life.
    [
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Cats but I have had noisy cats and dirty cats who refused to bathe. My cat talks back to me like a teenager when I scold her. Very smart. She likes to roll in dirt any chance she gets.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    stepanyastepanya Posts: 20 Member
    I'm not a cat person but we have one at home. They're very low-maintenance and they get rid of the mice :smiley:
  • Options
    puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    Definitely cats. Dogs are fine, I have nothing against them, I just prefer cats' personalities. I love their attitudes and how they'll happily tell you whatever's on their minds, especially if you're not living up to their expectations.
    SimplyJen wrote: »
    Cats but I have had noisy cats and dirty cats who refused to bathe. My cat talks back to me like a teenager when I scold her. Very smart. She likes to roll in dirt any chance she gets.

My childhood cat did this too. She'd tell me that she was going to do whatever she damm well pleased and if I didn't like it, tough. She'd also lecture me when I tried to give her any food, including human food as a treat, that wasn't up to her standards. She was quite fastidious, though. My brother's cat, on the other hand, loved to nap outside in the mulch. He'd wiggle and squirm to get comfortable, trapping all kinds of junk in his thick fur coat, and then when he came inside later, he'd lounge on the bed, picking the stuff out of his fur and spitting it out on the comforter. In the summer, this happened pretty much every day.

We never had any problem with rats, though.
  • Options
    Rogermike333Rogermike333 Posts: 8 New Member
    I like cats mostly rather than dogs. They are quiet and don't hamper anymore.
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    I known cats are easily fat than dogs. And they seems fluffier than dogs.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    KuroridaKurorida Posts: 385 Member
    Both are different, they have different personality and behaviors so it's always a little unfair to compare them. It's more like "say which one you prefer and we'll tell something about yourself" because, like cats and dogs, we all have different personalities and according to our choice, it will say something about us.
    a41pgk.jpg
    English isn't my main language so forgive any mistake I make
    m e a n w h i l e
    Addicted To This Drug
  • Options
    Kurorida wrote: »
    Both are different, they have different personality and behaviors so it's always a little unfair to compare them. It's more like "say which one you prefer and we'll tell something about yourself" because, like cats and dogs, we all have different personalities and according to our choice, it will say something about us.
    Apples and Oranges, Peaches and Pears. Who cares? This is just a friendly little poll and nothing more.
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Agree and disagree, I have two cats one is really quite and likes to give back massages when you go to sleep and the other one is obnoxiously loud.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    Wow! I'm getting lots of replies! I've read everything, and I agree with all that... and found it amusing about the cats who talk back LOL! Thanks for all the replies!

Inspired +1 - Who isn't inspired after seeing the cutest thing ever come out of the banana they were eating?

RoggieBear
  • Options
    MacKEBMacKEB Posts: 53 Member
    Oh jeez, i don't know what i would choose, mainly because i have two cats and three dogs. I guess they both have their pros and cons. But i mean in my opinion, dogs can be much more noisy but i'm definitely not saying cats cant either.
  • Options
    Haha, True!

RoggieBear
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Gosh I love a big fluffy doggo! See I’ve never had a problem with noisy dogs or untrained animals because I get all my dogs from this special program where they rehome old service dogs who are no longer needed or are too old to continue working really hard. They’re always very healthy and soooooo cute! Right now I have a King Charles spaniel named Lilly and she is the greatest dog in the world. Of course she is one of the only dogs I’ve ever had.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    @Charliecheesenurgers aww that sounds like a sweet dog! Also it's nice that dogs who are finished helping can live a calming life after... I guess I just assumed they worked their whole life!

RoggieBear
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Agree!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    RoggieBear wrote: »
    @Charliecheesenurgers aww that sounds like a sweet dog! Also it's nice that dogs who are finished helping can live a calming life after... I guess I just assumed they worked their whole life!

Yeah it’s a really nice program. I thought that too until I heard about it.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    jennyhyunjennyhyun Posts: 47 Member
    Dogs - they are much more fun and come in all different shapes and sizes. I especially love dogs that are small enough to sit in cups. :)
  • Options
    jennyhyun wrote: »
    Dogs - they are much more fun and come in all different shapes and sizes. I especially love dogs that are small enough to sit in cups. :)

AWWWWW A LIL PUPPERCHINO
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    @jennyhyun Okay, I think anyone would agree that those tiny pups are ADORABLE. If you don't think that leave this thread right now... or I mean say why you don't. I agree with your thoughts!!

RoggieBear
  • Options
    meowchumeowchu Posts: 6 New Member
    i love both but i personally like cats! i have cats, and they can be independent but hop right in your lap when they want to snuggle :#
  • Options
    FireJonFireJon Posts: 66 Member
    Dogs!