Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cats or Dogs?

124...Next

Comments

• Nightleaf11Nightleaf11 Posts: 47 Member
    Plum= poo
  • Lexera1000Lexera1000 Posts: 22 Member
    I like them both but I'm a bit scared of dogs, so...cats for me. They can be mean (mine is!) but al least they are small :)
    o3fP5ky.jpg

Gallery ID Mimicrysims
  • AshariaAsharia Posts: 45 Member
    In real life i love both and have a cat. But in the sims 4 definitely a dog :)
    Sims & Pet Creator ♥ Origin ID: Asharia • My The Sims 4 Gallery PageSimblr AshariaArtTwitter AshariaArt
    DvojfeBWsAESqVD.jpg:large
  • I_Honestly_Cant24I_Honestly_Cant24 Posts: 28 Member
    Love dogs, just something so uplifting about them. Although lately i've been finding cats are just as good
  • GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    Cats definitely <3<3<3 I have two fixed males, brothers from same litter but otherwise quite different although quite the same in some things. Other is short-haired and the other long.

Short-haired is more noisy, especially when wanting more attention - is more needy what comes to attention and food: loves sleeping and purr loudly against breasts/chest, sleep on your legs/back/front of your face (if you let him) and being petted. He is strong minded and stubborn, most often forcing himself in front of you to be petted - if ignored or pushed aside, he'll pester, talk back and look sullen (almost insulted). Very tidy, hates cold, hates getting wet in any ways, dislikes grooming and is very timid outside. Comforts you when you're feeling down or sick and when he's very pleased, he gives lick kisses to your nose or finger tips.

Long-haired is mostly quiet but mews very softly and gently for attention and if he's planning on doing something he knows he shouldn't or is unsure of. He also mews to open a small window to let him go to the balcony (glassed, can't fall down) to sniff fresh air and watch birds fly by etc. Loves exploring outdoors on a leash, is very clean, more independent than his brother but very affectionate when he wants to be petted. Is timid of new people, the sound of crackling gravel under human feet or vehicle tires. You can hardly hear his quiet burring, but you can feel it when petting and the pleased expression on his face looks as if he's in 7th heaven. When he's that pleased he sometimes shows his affection with a soft bite on your nose tip (if he can reach it), or finger tips or toe tips. It doesn't hurt. He loves pushing his head against your palm, shin or feet, twirl his fluffy tail against your shins. He'll rise up to his hind legs to push his head against your palm if you don't bend down to pet him. Loves playing but is very jealous and possessive of toys. He also loves watching tripping water and drink from faucet (often goes near a faucet and mews softly). Loves good grooming.

Sorry for longer post but wanted to share how my boys are as they mean everything to me <3<3
  • CasplazaCasplaza Posts: 3 New Member
    I have 4 cats and 4 dogs and it's wild. I rarely see my cats and they pretend I don't exist most days but my dogs on the other hand will not let me go 2 freakin seconds without seeing them. I love them all but at least my pups love me back!
  • PenguinColadaPenguinColada Posts: 76 Member
    I've had both, and I have to say I like cats. They don't require frequent baths in order for me to stand to be around them. I've a sensitive schnoz. :(
    nwNhIHG.png
    Origin ID: FancyPatsyCat
  • 3dwaffle13dwaffle1 Posts: 36 Member
    Dogs > Cats
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I don’t have a preference. I have 4 dogs and 6 cats so I like them both! :p
  • RoggieBearRoggieBear Posts: 243 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I don’t have a preference. I have 4 dogs and 6 cats so I like them both! :p

Oh wow, that's a lot of pets!!
    ef9eb77d415cabaae36ff6de0598edad--tms-entertainment-cat-cat.jpg

Inspired +1 - Who isn't inspired after seeing the cutest thing ever come out of the banana they were eating?

RoggieBear
  • Sim loveSim love Posts: 517 Member
    ❤Cats❤🐱🐱🐱
    Hypochondriac :p
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    My cat to me: Your answer bloody well better be cats.
    1599B314-6FA1-40F3-84E3-0961DBD1D0D4.jpeg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • lucciealucciea Posts: 99 Member
    It's pretty much 50/50 for me. Both Cats and Dogs are good in my mind.
    im weird but i like it that way!

j8k3xea.png
  • I love cats and dogs, but I think I'm a dog person.
  • TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
    I have 2 cats & 2 dogs that I love dearly. Definitely interesting to watch them at play :smiley:
  • DramaticpianoDramaticpiano Posts: 39 Member
    Cats are great, but they can be noisy and it more depends on there personality to weather they are or not, but to be fair the same goes for dogs😂
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    As a veterinarian in real life, it's quite hard to choose, hehe! But I'll go with dogs as the answer, as I've got one myself and I love her to the end of the universe and back (which never ends, so you get the point).
  • MelinoeMelinoe Posts: 64 Member
    Cats best pets. No question. Dogs are good too, but not as good as cats.
  • PurrrmeowPurrrmeow Posts: 30 Member
    Personally, I like cats better. I worked in a grooming salon for 3 years so I was with dogs every day and let me tell you, they're noisy :D