Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cats or Dogs?

Comments

• Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    FireJon wrote: »
    Dogs!

I love dogs too!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    hamsterbiteshamsterbites Posts: 27 Member
    Cats.
  • Options
    Lexx223Lexx223 Posts: 27 Member
    I have one of each but cat's are my all time favorite. My cat is very low maintenance, and she'll just chill with me when I'm on my laptop or something. I feel like I'm constantly trying to get my dog not to eat toothbrushes or plastic or other harmful objects, which is kinda a pain. However he's very sweet and cute and I love both of them :smiley:
  • Options
    SinsidheSinsidhe Posts: 2 New Member
    Both :)
  • Options
    KLAlexisKLAlexis Posts: 472 Member
    RoggieBear wrote: »
    Cats are good pets, for they are clean and are not noisy. Agree or disagree? (please keep it a friendly debate haha, don't need arguments about which is better)

Agree! I love cats and have always favored their companionship and company over any other animal <3
    "The truth hurts, but lies kill"
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Dogs seem to bark at me like I'm some sort of Demon spawn. Granted some dogs are totally chill but many are aggressive upon seeing me. Cats on the other hand seem friendly towards me.

This reason has made me more inclined to cats even before having one as a pet which makes me love cats.
  • Options
    MysticOstrich08MysticOstrich08 Posts: 701 Member
    Dogs! I have four...although I also have a cat, dogs are my favourite
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    RoggieBearRoggieBear Posts: 243 Member
    I love reading about everyone's opinions and the reasons for some of them! <3
    ef9eb77d415cabaae36ff6de0598edad--tms-entertainment-cat-cat.jpg

Inspired +1 - Who isn't inspired after seeing the cutest thing ever come out of the banana they were eating?

RoggieBear
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I have a cat but I love both !! Cats are affectionate too, mine sometimes 🐸🐸🐸🐸 my forehead, which is cute and gross at the same time.
  • Options
    caitzelcaitzel Posts: 48 Member
    I've always preferred dogs, I have only owned dogs but my SO has a cat and she is lovely. Although in general I don't like them nearly as much!
  • Options
    Ashlynn_NadetteAshlynn_Nadette Posts: 19 Member
    I like dogs more than cats, but my family dogs hate me (like one growled at me for petting him, and the other just doesn't seek my attention) I do however, have four pet mice.
  • Options
    snarklessnarkles Posts: 244 Member
    Guinea pigs!
    xSfr2Kh.jpg
  • Options
    AlexTheSims3FanAlexTheSims3Fan Posts: 39 Member
    Only Cats. I'm too afraid of the dogs.
  • Options
    ZeizeinaZeizeina Posts: 17 Member
    I prefer cats as pets.
  • Options
    AiviraAivira Posts: 40 Member
    Ahh @roggiebear I love your signature! I definitely prefer cats just because I grew up with them. I'm not very experienced around dogs and am a bit afraid of them, aha. It makes little to no sense why I am though considering my childhood cat used to be quite mean. I miss him a lot though and I wish I treated him better ^^'
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I love both cats and dogs. They all have their own little characters and that is what is important to me. I have a bonnie Scottie and I love him to bits. In the future I would love to own a cat as well, it's so sweet when cats and dogs are friends.
  • Options
    JellyfishisaJellyfishisa Posts: 19 New Member
    I agree, cats are adorable
  • Options
    GrandmaJaneyGrandmaJaney Posts: 33 Member
    Dear RoggieBear

I have been a cat lover all my life. My cats have always been like my children to me. They are always there for you when you need them and they dont ask much in return. I am sure dogs are great but I just adore cats

Grandma Janey
  • Options
    cloudsky331cloudsky331 Posts: 220 Member
    I'm torn. I love dogs so much, but I grew up with cats and they hold a special place in my heart. I can't choose. All creatures are equally beautiful and fascinating!

Except bugs. I hate bugs.

But all other animals are amazing!
    "Why is nothing in the sims sparkly? They should add a sparkles stuff pack. Sparklepack."
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Cats.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    Okay, I think anyone would agree that those tiny pups are ADORABLE. If you don't think that leave this thread right now... or I mean say why you don't. I agree with your thoughts!!

i dislike the concept of "teacup" dogs because the breeding practices behind creating "teacup" sized dogs are horrible. i don't dislike the dogs themselves though. here's an article about this; https://terriblyterrier.com/teacup-dogs/

regular small breeds like chihuahuas and yorkies are alright. i own a chihuahua myself.
    anyway, i prefer dogs, naturally. but i have seen some adorable kitties before. i'd adopt one if my dog didn't hate everything that breathes. :disappointed:
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Options
    DruddersDrudders Posts: 43 Member
    I prefer dogs having grown up with them but cats are also fun (not my first choice though)
  • Options
    techblogger911techblogger911 Posts: 21 Member
    Dogs, when I see a cat the first thing it does is stare right into my eyes, scary stuff lol!
  • Options
    RoggieBearRoggieBear Posts: 243 Member
    Okay, I think anyone would agree that those tiny pups are ADORABLE. If you don't think that leave this thread right now... or I mean say why you don't. I agree with your thoughts!!

i dislike the concept of "teacup" dogs because the breeding practices behind creating "teacup" sized dogs are horrible. i don't dislike the dogs themselves though. here's an article about this; https://terriblyterrier.com/teacup-dogs/

regular small breeds like chihuahuas and yorkies are alright. i own a chihuahua myself.
    anyway, i prefer dogs, naturally. but i have seen some adorable kitties before. i'd adopt one if my dog didn't hate everything that breathes. :disappointed:

I never knew they bred them any differently! I guess I just assumed they were a different breed?? Makes sense though... they are still cute, but maybe people should keep them to paintings/drawings and not breed them in real life.....
    ef9eb77d415cabaae36ff6de0598edad--tms-entertainment-cat-cat.jpg

Inspired +1 - Who isn't inspired after seeing the cutest thing ever come out of the banana they were eating?

RoggieBear
  • Options
    SmoochsSmoochs Posts: 168 Member
    edited August 2018
    wlirn.jpg

You are loved!