Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cats or Dogs?

Comments

• dzidziak86dzidziak86 Posts: 78 Member
    Cats <3 I have 3 cats and I love them so much!
  • AcidJaneAcidJane Posts: 33 Member
    Cats! We get each other. Sometimes I need my alone time, and sometimes my cat needs her alone time too. And sometimes we're both in the mood to snuggle up and watch VanillaHamHam together.

Dogs are cute and awesome in their own ways...but I have never met a dog that wanted some alone time.
  • HelitorianHelitorian Posts: 19 Member
    I'm a cat person. I have three of my own and I adore them. They're such snuggle bugs
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Cats! Where’d mine go?
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Kali_DurgaKali_Durga Posts: 197 Member
    tigers
  • RilexiusRilexius Posts: 112 Member
    I love dogs since I've grown up with them <3<3 The thing I don't like about them is that they bark, of course they are allowed to bark a little, but for an hour or two straight, or more because they don't like being alone, especially in a flat, not :( It's sad hearing them sad but it's also very very annoying. I never liked cats before because of their temper (biting, clawing), but I've learned to love them since my bf of 6 ½ years together love cats, lol. I don't have a cat but would love to ^-^
  • KynanKynan Posts: 468 Member
    I'm a dog person.
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Dog..
  • ameliaandcynthiaameliaandcynthia Posts: 42 Member
    edited October 2018
    Dogs.

I feel.... awkward...... around cats sometimes. It sounds crazy but I feel like I'm being judged by them!

I swear this is my neighbour's cat's reaction to me whenever I walk past him/her:
    kGfoq.gif

I would like to have my own cat one day, though.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited October 2018
    I've heard all the stuff about "how cats never are affectionate...they don't show any appreciation for what you do for them...blah blah blah...and all that..." Yeah...whatever. I have four of them...and they've turned into the most needy, affectionate little balls of fur that I've ever seen in felines.
    Loki%2526Galwayb%2526w.jpg
    Loki & Galway - both of them are tuxedo cats; both are male...and both are always wanting attention; both are absolutely affectionate in fact more affectionate than any cat I've ever owned prior to this.
    Ewok_10-04-2018.tif
    Ewok (in fact, she's curled up by my leg right now)
    _DSC6188-Edit.jpg
    Mina (when she was a kitten), she's pretty independent, wants attention on her terms.

I guess you could say, my temperament matches my cats - I deal with everyone on MY terms - I've gotten to the age where I don't put up with much nonsense and whoever I deal with had better be able to stand on their own two (or four) feet. (yeah, I know, I'm turning into a grumpy old cuss).

A dog is a little too needy for my liking.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • NyanakochanNyanakochan Posts: 52 Member
    Both; I used to be more into dogs, since I grew up with cats, but I haven't lived with one for years now and I've started to miss them...
  • LordThebesLordThebes Posts: 19 Member
    Cats.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,873 Member
    I love both. I always wanted a dog but ended up with a cat (she's my profile pic) who is 13 yo now and I love her. Even when that chatterbox wakes me up at 4:30 am. She talks back to me all the time.
  • lydiaofmemeteamlydiaofmemeteam Posts: 32 Member
    I like both, but I'm biased towards dogs from having more experience with them.
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    edited November 2018
    Cats. I can't stand dogs, especially our neighbor's dog.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 2,096 Member
    I like both but. . .
    Dogs have to win that race. I will be forever a dog-person.
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • NathanANathanA Posts: 39 Member
    I always get confused when people say cats are more independent, Am I doing something wrong? Both of my cats follow me everywhere and freak out if I'm out of the house for a long time, they also start meowing like crazy when I go the bathroom, and constantly want to be petted and played with, which I do. I literally spend 80% of the day with them.
  • GxbbyCatGxbbyCat Posts: 49 Member
    cats! I don't like dog smell lol. They are cute and nice but they smell
    33ljytw.gif
  • micheleimichelei Posts: 422 Member
    I do not know if I could choose. I love both. Growing up with my dad we always had animals. He was an animal rescuer before it was even a thing. If I had to choose a favorite animal it would surprisingly be guinea pigs. They have so much joy packed into those tiny little bodies. They actually leap for joy and kick up their back feet when they are happy and they are happy quit a bit. They are also very vocal. The only downside is they can be expensive to own and have some specific needs. They are not a starter pet.
  • maxiracingmaxiracing Posts: 26 Member
    Dogs !
  • Cutie_Pie3074Cutie_Pie3074 Posts: 288 Member
    I LOVE cats, I have 2 but deep down idk if I can choose

I mean cats are cute... until they poop in your backpack. AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS THAT ISSUE
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    I love dogs! I have one in real life, her name is lady, she's a minpin, I love her and wouldn't trade her for anything!
  • whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    Cats! I love dogs, too, but I feel way more strongly about cats. Unfortunately, I had to leave my kitty behind with my family after I moved out. Hopefully my husband and I will be able to get one of our own soon, though!
  • RealBamahiRealBamahi Posts: 24 Member
    I Disagree bc ... DOGGO <3
    Welcome to my Virtual Wonderland!
    -
    Follow my journey

Youtube
    Instagram
    Twitter
  • Nightleaf11Nightleaf11 Posts: 47 Member
    Cat's, they are smart, calm and collected. Dogs are loud, dumb, don't know where to 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and where not and often ugly