Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What would you prefer if everything is coming?

12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
This year, after the Laundry-themed stuff pack and Adventure/Vacation-themed game pack were released, I haven't notice if they were no longer showing us the quarterly teaser anymore but, how about this?! Would you like to see seasons first or would you want to see the game pack and the stuff pack first? If you pick the unknown game pack and stuff pack, tell me what pack do we want to see!

What would you prefer if everything is coming? 231 votes

Seasons
83%
JeanGRIMMYLeGardePourprerudy8292Govinda505alexspoom13Tynkaprilrosexbecky685xLomelindi7WedAngel_mixbandcampsquirrelkeekee53NihmoelanorbretonCynnakokoro80IrdiwenAnmirla 192 votes
Unnamed game pack and stuff pack (Tell what game pack and stuff pack)
16%
auroraael14CK213Colorist40poemetragurlWritin_RegCherryrose_xBagoas77peach1redalanmichael1stilljustme2catloverplayerldmarkomarcel21PinkHairGuitarElenPinkfullspiralLexington1988aws200EnkiSchmidtHermitgirl 39 votes

Comments

• Options
    AbyArashiAbyArashi Posts: 386 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons, always Seasons, it's time already for them to give Seasons already gdi! They want us desperate or something (well I am already desperate for it)
    My Origin ID is AbyArashi
  • Options
    vickyloovickyloo Posts: 134 Member
    Seasons
    I would also like to see university.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    If everybody pick season, we don’t wanna see a new game pack and a stuff pack. Is that OK?
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Seasons
    The lack of weather is starting to really depress me when in-game, plus my favourite households are on hold until seasons arrives.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I can wait a little while for Seasons. I'm interested in seeing what Packs come out in Summer. Currently we have no idea what's next. Stuff Packs are always fairly random.

I feel like Weather and Seasons will be split as different things, although I don't know if Weather will be free to encourage people to buy any future packs that would be useless without weather.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I picked unnamed gp or sp because we already know Seasons is most likely coming this Fall but I'm hoping the Next Gamepack will be either a Romance Based Theme or it will be Amusement Parks with carnival rides. We need Theme Parks in TS4.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I'm sure Seasons is coming and I hope it hits before Thanksgiving cause I want pumpkin pie in my game darn it. However I want a Witches game pack more. I also want University or some higher education game pack also more than Seasons... but that said I'll be happy with Seasons if we get it next I can wait on the rest.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Seasons
    vickyloo wrote: »
    I would also like to see university.

I second that
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Actually it doesn't matter to me, I'll take just about anything they put out! Rumor has it that Seasons is already in the works, so I'm not worried about it. For upcoming game packs I'd like to see witches, fairies & a tropical destination.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    I’m expecting seasons. So I’ll go with unknown gp and sp. I think it’s time for a witches GP. Maybe an idea from the sp vote that lost will come back... daredevil stuff (what I want) or Starter home stuff Or arcade stuff.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Lol at the lack of poll options.

“Y’all want Seasons or some other random thing” lol
  • Options
    MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    I guess I've said it already somewhere else, but to be honest I'm not really excited about Seasons. Don't get me wrong, I want weather in my game, and everything that comes with it, but we know it's coming, we know what we can expect (more or less). I hope the devs can suprise us anyway with that expansion, but still. I'm looking forward for something more unique that could involve things we're missing, like hobbies etc.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Witches GP and Romance SP.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited March 2018
    Seasons
    Hmmm ... let me think ... Seasons EP for sure.

Once Seasons EP will be installed, I won't care about the other packs, my game will be perfect because I only need Apartment, Downtown and Seasons features.

Seasons EP is certainly the last pack I will purchase at the full price on the release date.
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited March 2018
    Seasons
    After this announcement, I need Seasons to save my gaming spirit :joy::lol:

Okay seriously though, second, third and fourth packs after seasons, i'd like to see:
    • Love Pack
    • Education pack (for all ages)
    • Arts and Crafts Pack (for Fashion, Jeweler, Florist, and other career/hobbies)
    • Milestones-like pack
    (tough to explain I guess, a pack that similar to generations, gives us special defining moments in each age stage).

and without saying obviously: A vacation pack (yes personally I see JA as well...a "adventure" as it's stated, and not a vacation).
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    TheSkyNomadTheSkyNomad Posts: 28 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons.

Also, game packs are fine, but as far as I am concerned, stuff packs can stuff it.
  • Options
    Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    I'm really not fussed about seasons. I always loved it in Sims 2 and 3.. buy then I would get fed up of the snow and it raining. So I think it's always just the novelty for me.

I would love to see university make a come back, I'm sure that could be done easy in a GP. As for stuff, I'm not really big on stuff packs personally so don't really have many ideas...
    Gallery name: Anna-Banna
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons its bad enough with the never changing backdrops I at least need the world weather to change.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    DarkFoxGirl13DarkFoxGirl13 Posts: 45 Member
    Seasons
    Going to go crazy if i have sunny days much longer! Feel like Wednesday Adams stuck in that sunny, perky summer camp! I need chaos and variety in weather so my sims want sunny weather instead of it being ALL they know!
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    edited March 2018
    Seasons
    Seasons is such an integral part of the sims franchise for me that I would take seasons over anything!
  • Options
    happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    Seasons
    I want Seasons so bad I can taste it. And they better have holidays with it!
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons. It is time.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    University is more important to me right now.
    Especially that we are in this 1 year wait for expansion packs.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    LovelyLanaLovelyLana Posts: 5 New Member
    Seasons
    I can't wait for seasons. I can't wait to see what stuff it'll include both for the sims and the different worlds.

I would also like to see something totally different for the game since it is a "new game". Like Supernatural and University would ofc be nice to have but I've always really liked the thought of a Disneyland/Theme Park inspired pack with roller coasters and new arcade games.

Also an Activities/Sports competing game, where the sims can sign up for sports or hobby lessons, or compete against others in swimming/football/horseback riding competitions.

Or like a smaller pack for children and toddlers that is fairytale inspired. You could add fairies and different costumes. Toys from their favorite stories and you could hire a superhero for their birthday. Comic books and maybe have the option to go on adventures, as you can do with your dog in the Pets game pack.

But for now, definitely seasons. Spice up the game a little o:)