Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZERO PRIVACY: SEASON 2: A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (The Finale is here!)

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    I don't really understand the disadvantage for the RL players with the construction corner closed though...

There isn't XD Why should there be? :P

It's just a story element I threw it to keep things interesting XD Jake didn't have any input in that one. I made it up, post taking the photos actually.

Ah, I was just wondering. There's not enough bed to accomodate everyone though. :o I can sense drama coming up...
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I don't really understand the disadvantage for the RL players with the construction corner closed though...

It's just a story element I threw it to keep things interesting XD Jake didn't have any input in that one. I made it up, post taking the photos actually.

Ah, I was just wondering. There's not enough bed to accomodate everyone though. :o I can sense drama coming up...

4 less beds = 4 more unhappy housemates :3c
  • Options
    edited April 2018

Sonia's bed is up for grabs though. Just hoping that nobody would randomly put on Rebecca's clothes again out of sleep deprivement. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options

What does that smiley mean though?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited April 2018

It means that I'm a cheeky husky who likes to see drama :3c
  • Options

It's a husky face?
    Banner.png
  • Options

It's a husky face?

And the c is a tongue?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Hey I guessed 6 ! Not so bad !
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    If Vanessa isn't able to sleep, she'll make a tornado worse than Sonia by far :D

• Options
    edited April 2018

It's a husky face?

Oh you were genuinely asking. I thought it was a joke XD haha... Its the :3 face made to look like this:
    931806331bad8bc88a3e680f1ccc015a.png
    Its quite popular in my neck of the woods.
    The 'c'is the paw :3c
  • Options

It's a husky face?

Oh you were genuinely asking. I thought it was a joke XD haha... Its the :3 face made to look like this:
    931806331bad8bc88a3e680f1ccc015a.png
    Its quite popular in my neck of the woods.
    The 'c'is the paw :3c

Oooh like that! :) Learned something new today.

Is my sarcasm/joke mode that similar to my genuine mode? :o
    Banner.png
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    s1ENfmU.jpg
    So this just happened during filming XD Everyone was surrounding her and trying to put her out XD The funny thing is, I'm confident it was Kayle's fault but she didn't get set on fire XD

With that, I am glad that Sonia left the game. I do not want her to become like Cid from S.O.S. and keep on dying.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Woah, what a load of an episode :D

You can clearly see that the tension is rising by now, teh game is on ;)

Man, our sims are really needy xD

The Roxy scene made me chuckle :D

So sorry to see you go Sonia @x_MG_x , I really liked her :/

Woah, Zero Privacy Eviction Aftermath?!?! What an amazing idea, and I love that Sonia won't be gone then :)

Darn, I was so close winning this challenge :D Congrats to Vul though :mrgreen:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    And to say goodbye to our beloved hacker Sonia, here is something I made ;)

E7JryNp.jpg
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    And to say goodbye to our beloved hacker Sonia, here is something I made ;)

E7JryNp.jpg

Ooooh. Cool! I like it :3 I originally wasn’t going to do it cause it’ll be too spoilers for the first page XD but I might
  • Options
    Fabian: Oh please, what host in their right mind would kill off their cast for a television reality gameshow just for ratings and something a bit different? A madman that's who.
    Oh boy, I think of Tintinnerson... :joy:

I was thinking of someone with a different Motive... a bit more Loco :P If you get my clue ;)
  • Options
    Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    Sorry to see you go, Jake :(
  • Options
    Fabian: Oh please, what host in their right mind would kill off their cast for a television reality gameshow just for ratings and something a bit different? A madman that's who.

I was thinking of someone with a different Motive... a bit more Loco :P If you get my clue ;)

Haha

• Options
    nani wrote: »

Haha

As far as I know you've never read The Locomotive: http://thelocomotive2.blogspot.nl/2013/05/11-boarding-murder-train.html
    It was my debut on the forums. :) Great read also. :3
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Sorry to see you go Jake, I had a feeling out of two Sonia would be seen more of a threat. :'(

Congrats Vul on the comp win. :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

:scream: We do not speak of such horrors, We are still trying to recover from it all. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Alright! Hello everyone!
    I will be going away on Friday 27th April, and will not be back until Tuesday 1st May. The three weeks following that I will be with my partner so I will not be working on any episodes. With that being said, I would like the next episode to be ready for 26th April, which is in 6 days from now.

Right now, I am setting a deadline for the nominations from the HoH to Monday 23rd April, Australian Time. This will also be the close off for any DRs too.

@Alleenmens @Turner @lovesstorms @Tigerblu11 @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Penguinwa101 @nani @Kaliko103 @twiddle3 @M13Vulpecula @YJB19299
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Ugh...
  • Options
    I believe I have everything I need :3 Episode plan is starting to come together. Prepare for drama to unfold ;)
  • Options
    Dum dum dummmmm. :o
    Banner.png