Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rainbow Factory Mafia game! -- Mafia win

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    It's so weird to not even know your alignment xD I wonder who will ask for their second PM first.

Maybe me. :D

Anyway, anyone here wanna nightkill me on Night 1? So I'll know and don't have to waste my time? :joy:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    It's so weird to not even know your alignment xD I wonder who will ask for their second PM first.

Anyway, anyone here wanna nightkill me on Night 1? So I'll know and don't have to waste my time? :joy:

If you're not nightkilled at first I will vote for your lynch :joy:
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    You know, I never thought about that with there being an odd number of players. I guess we can just NL and add bonuses to our powers?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    You know, I never thought about that with there being an odd number of players. I guess we can just NL and add bonuses to our powers?

NL? Like "not look"?

I thought maybe we don't have to no lynch day 1. So far no one has any PR yet (right?) and there are 7 townies and 2 mafia. So it would be okay if we mislynched day 1 but maybe we're lucky and hit a mafia day 1. What do you guys think?
  • Options
    xHeliodoraxHeliodora Posts: 146 Member
    How funny would it be if every town had the same actual mafioso's name as their likely mafia friend and then tried to keep them alive. :D
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

NL? Like "not look"?

I thought maybe we don't have to no lynch day 1. So far no one has any PR yet (right?) and there are 7 townies and 2 mafia. So it would be okay if we mislynched day 1 but maybe we're lucky and hit a mafia day 1. What do you guys think?

I think a no lynch would be best, because nobody truly knows if they’re scum or not, so it doesn’t feel to me to accuse someone of being mafia when they don’t know they are.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options

I bet everyone's gonna kill me tonight. LOL. Except for whoever who had me as their 'most likely scum partner'.

True. But I guess we only get the bonus if we make it through the night. XD

NL? Like "not look"?

NL means no lynch.

I guess it's okay, but I'll just wait till tomorrow before deadline to make a decision. My guess is everyone is gonna appear townish since we don't know our alignments. If we lynch someone, it's going to dramatically decrease town's chances of winning tho... from experience of previous games. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I bet everyone's gonna kill me tonight. LOL. Except for whoever who had me as their 'most likely scum partner'.

True. But I guess we only get the bonus if we make it through the night. XD

NL? Like "not look"?

NL means no lynch.

I guess it's okay, but I'll just wait till tomorrow before deadline to make a decision. My guess is everyone is gonna appear townish since we don't know our alignments. If we lynch someone, it's going to dramatically decrease town's chances of winning tho... from experience of previous games. XD

*If we mislynch someone, I mean.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

NL? Like "not look"?

I think a no lynch would be best, because nobody truly knows if they’re scum or not, so it doesn’t feel to me to accuse someone of being mafia when they don’t know they are.

Yeah but this will be the case for a long time. Unless the majority of players is too curious.
  • Options
    xHeliodora wrote: »
    How funny would it be if every town had the same actual mafioso's name as their likely mafia friend and then tried to keep them alive. :D

I say we go after Silent with an axe if that's the case.

NL? Like "not look"?

Yeah but this will be the case for a long time. Unless the majority of players is too curious.

No, maybe we can just do this for today. After the night, I'm sure there will be some sort of night kill and people opening their 2nd PMs and then, maybe we can get more info.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Actually, the only 'true' way to know if you're scum is to kill your 'partner'. And if they flip mafia, then most probably you are too. :D

tenor.gif
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Actually, the only 'true' way to know if you're scum is to kill your 'partner'. And if they flip mafia, then most probably you are too. :D

tenor.gif

That would make it hard for scum to win tho ^^
  • Options

tenor.gif

Well, you'll never know. Maybe the scum is good at hiding?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

tenor.gif

Just imagine scum wins but doesn't really know they are scum :joy:
  • Options

tenor.gif

Just imagine scum wins but doesn't really know they are scum :joy:

IHKYzQd.gif
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I'm not really opposed to a no lynch in this situation.

Vote: No Lynch
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I would agree that for say one, a no lynch seems wise.

7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    I tried to do some maths and if I'm correct, town has only 3 mislynches. So my comment that one townie less wouldn't be too bad doesn't make sense at all :sweat_smile:

Maybe we should really just wait for day 2 and see if someone or reads their second PM.

Vote No Lynch
  • Options
    Well, considering that some people have powers, we might have nights where there's no kill, so let's hope for that.

• Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    I agree we should wait until the next day. Maybe if a night kill happens that will help to figure out who is mafia tomorrow

Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    Well, considering that some people have powers, we might have nights where there's no kill, so let's hope for that.

Not yet tho. It’s hard to find the perfect day to read the second PM, not too early but not too late.
  • Options
    I just read through the rules and explanation again and found another (heopfully last) question:

No matter if you're mafia or town, you should tell Silent who you would kill (or if you would want to perfom a kill at all). The "kills" performed by townies will not go through but only the ones from mafia. What if both mafia perform a kill but target 2 different people? Will only one be night killed? Or both? None?
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I just read through the rules and explanation again and found another (heopfully last) question:

No matter if you're mafia or town, you should tell Silent who you would kill (or if you would want to perfom a kill at all). The "kills" performed by townies will not go through but only the ones from mafia. What if both mafia perform a kill but target 2 different people? Will only one be night killed? Or both? None?

I mentioned this in afterlife. It'll be a 50/50 chance between the 2 targets.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    You all are talking this advanced mafia talk meanwhile i don't even like voting because i don't wanna make anyone mad :joy:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

I mentioned this in afterlife. It'll be a 50/50 chance between the 2 targets.

Far as I understand it, Silent will flip a coin on any actual mafia kills, so yeah, 50/50 chance.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!