Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For Love or Money Season 2 - Day 21: Season Finale

Comments

• Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Aww man! I really liked Darnell. If this were a real tv show the views would probably drop now that a famous guy had to leave xD
    The part with Mac was cute though!
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Awww I knew Darnell would be leaving soon, I didn't feel like there was a connection between them. I'll have to find a lady for Darnell in my own game, he's one of my favourite sims!
    :D I loved the ending with Mac looking at the photo of them together hahaha.
    I don't really know who I'm rooting for yet, I like all the guys! Daniel is being very flirty lately LOL
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    That basketball part was hilarious! Now, it's not just luck when it comes to you getting photos. The writer has to be awesome enough to pull it all together. :smiley:

I'm sorry for Darnell and Kitty. Honestly, I feel like Dax is somewhere on the bottom, waiting to be dragged out to sea again. lol I really need to get used to the idea because I don't want to be that sad when it happens. lol Poor Dax doesn't seem to be interested in her. lol He's been alone too long perhaps? He's not that old. lol

Daniel seems to be getting along very well with her. I could see him going all the way to the end. Not sure about the rest yet. lol
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yeah, he was doing pretty well at the start, but a little bit of bad luck caused him to lag behind.

I can definitely see some chemistry between and Andrea and some of the guys, because they tend to approach her on free will, and they do a lot of autonomous interactions when they're conversing. And it's a good thing too, because sometimes these things bump them up the relationship rankings.

And yep, I felt like Mac would be a fan, so I threw that in. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Also, I haven't seen Tribbo around recently, so I hope she comes on soon to give her pick.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Aww... I really thought it would be Leroy going home... I don't see him spending some time with her... :/
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited October 2017
    Awwwwweee bye Darnell! I was thinking about this like it was real life and if Andrea did visit Darnell at his games. What if the relationship never worked out with whoever wins? What if Andrea ends up really liking the games and spends a lot of time with Darnell? Eh? Eh? xD I thought the same with spoiler from my bachelorette:
    Brendon. Like what if they end up hanging out with each other a lot to play games and end up getting romantic?
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Aww... I really thought it would be Leroy going home... I don't see him spending some time with her... :/

There were the previous days, though. Maybe he built a good relationship with her? Or maybe she has her reasons for keeping him. Who knows? ;)
    Awwwwweee bye Darnell! I was thinking about this like it was real life and if Andrea did visit Darnell at his games. What if the relationship never worked out with whoever wins? What if Andrea ends up really liking the games and spends a lot of time with Darnell? Eh? Eh? xD I thought the same with spoiler from my bachelorette:
    Brendon. Like what if they end up hanging out with each other a lot to play games and end up getting romantic?

That happens a lot in real life. As a matter of fact, I think it's rare for them to stay together, although there are cases when it happens. But since this is The Sims, it seems kind of mean to purposefully cause the winner's relationship to fail. :D

• Options
    It looks like Tribbo hasn't been online for almost a week. If she still isn't here by tomorrow, I'll give the privilege of choosing Milo's teammates to Lala and Kitty, since they're already out of the game. :D

• Options
    Okay, we'll have to go on without Tribbo.

@kittymeow Since you were eliminated after Lala, you technically rank higher, so you get to pick Milo's first teammate. Then Emily picks Min's first teammate.

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Okay, we'll have to go on without Tribbo.

@kittymeow Since you were eliminated after Lala, you technically rank higher, so you get to pick Milo's first teammate. Then Emily picks Min's first teammate.

Ok awesome! Let me see..
  • Options
    I chose Daniel! :)
  • Options
    1. Milo
    2. Daniel

1. Min Kyu

@EmzyDalsvida

• Options
    Min with take Dax he's a secret surfing fanboy but he grew up in an urban setting so didn't get much chance to pursue some more aquatic activities.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Min with take Dax he's a secret surfing fanboy but he grew up in an urban setting so didn't get much chance to pursue some more aquatic activities.

Instead of hitting the town, they can hit the ocean. :D
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    1. Milo
    2. Daniel

1. Min Kyu
    2. Dax

@Idontrcall will decide Milo's last teammate, and the person left will be joining Min's team.

• Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Ooh. Give me a minute
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Aaron. I choose Aaron.
  • Options
    Yay! He's not the last to be chosen xD

• Options
    Nobody loves Leroy... :'(
  • Options
    Poor guy.... Oh well..
  • Options
    And I'll take LEEEEEERRROOOOYYYYYY JENKIIIINS

I mean-- just Leroy.
  • Options
    Bahahhaaha

• Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Poor guy.... Oh well..

If I get a chance to pick again, I'll choose LeRoy first!
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    1. Milo
    2. Daniel
    3. Aaron

1. Min Kyu
    2. Dax
    3. Leroy
    Post edited by icmnfrsh on