Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• Options
    RhythrinRhythrin Posts: 184 Member
    Time for Comments!

I haven't had time to play a lot myself. I might have enough pics for an update later, if not, I'll see you guys next week! Won't be near my laptop for most of the weekend. :tongue:.

@Heckstress17 Aw, I thought Ariana kissing Benjamin was absolutely adorable. Actions speak louder than words, anyway! It was nice to see that Ariana likes to involve her family in her love life! Hopefully they all get to meet Benjamin someday themselves! Yaaay Restaurant dates! ♥. Gah, the way he looks at Ari just seems so sincere. I'm so happy that things are official between them, now! Wow, Sophia's baby daddy is loaded... But he seems like a very friendly man indeed! Evangeline, what a cute name! All my sims' babies get such weird names for some reason.. Ohhh I'm relieved to see Kieran is still a good friend, I thought we weren't gonna see much of him anymore. Oh no!!! I can't stand when the pets run away, it makes me so sad for my sims :'( Good thing Ben was there to keep Ariana busy. Oh thank goodness he came back early. Smother that baby with cuddles!!! :tongue:

@debjameswhite Welcome home! Hope you had a great time~♥

@JordanNicoleJJ Koda looks like she is sniffing her butt in the first pic, lol. Brice's family all seem super nice and welcoming of Billie! I just love the scenery pictures that you do. OHHHH is that what it is? They're in heat when those hearts come up?? I never realised. Oh wow, why's Brice being so nasty all of the sudden!? Poor Koda! Go Billie, you tell 'em what's what. :angry: Lol Ariana's reaction. All your sims turned out so pretty, ughhh~♥. Oooh, cute guy alert! I do hope she gives him a chance at least, because Brice can go be angry at someone elses dogs. :tongue:

I downloaded the Laundry Day stuff, too. Such cute furniture! I couldn't squeeze a washing machine in Risha's house yet, either. But I'll see what I can do.

Happy Simming!! ♥
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Arrkero, Arroden, Adun and Akymia will have a baby sister soon. Yes, Rivarra is pregnant again. Thankfully with only one.

Hi everyone. Love the updates. Sorry for poor commenting skills right now.
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    I'm trying to get some quick comments typed up before my husband gets home from picking up our daughter. Today's his day off and whenever he's home I don't really have time to be on the computer. Let's hope he takes his sweet time so I can get this done :lol:

@Rawla - Hi :smiley: I'm interested to see what baby number 5 gets named!

@Aehnyx - Ah! The thought of possibly having to wait until next week for your update is heartbreaking. I hope you have enough pics leftover to post an update before then! I'm doing much better keeping my heir in touch with her family this generation. I've gotta give you credit for that. I love seeing Risha's siblings pop in and out. Isn't Evangeline a cute name!? I was so surprised the game named her something cute and normal. Like you said, usually my game randomizes horrible names. Isn't Ben a sweetheart? I'm glad you like him :blush: He's so perfect for Ariana. It's like he's too good to be true. I've been meaning to ask, what's your Origin ID? I'd love to put some of your sims in my game as townies.

@JordanNicoleJJ - I am so relieved you like Ben and Ariana together. I really wanted her to date around and be single with a couple semi serious boyfriends, but omg Ben is so perfect for her! I totally recommend doing a "townie cleanse". When I started playing with Ariana I deleted all the game generated monstrosities (mostly named --- Watanabe) and downloaded a ton of families and single sims from the gallery to populate my world. I've got most of the families you made :smile: It was good timing. Anyway, yes! When I realized Ben loved Doodle there was pretty much no turning back lol. I'm so excited your emotionally invested in them. I am too! I was worried everyone would be bummed about Kieran, but he's just a really good friend. As is Billie! I love love love having her in my game :love: I can't get over how gorgeous she is. Every time she comes around I'm sorta on my guard and watching Ben. I couldn't blame him if he tried to make a move :joy: omg your friend has the real life Doodle?? That's so cool! I've got tons more to post so I'm glad you're not sick of my updates yet lol!

Woooo! Hooray for a slow work shift. Koda and Billie's morning walks are so nice. I've said it before, but I really do love how you've styled her. I never think to put hats on my sims, but Billie's with that outfit is perfect. Uh oh, trouble in paradise for Billie and Brice :hushed: At least his family was welcoming. Nice shots of Willow Creek by way! Does Billie have a place in the house she's displaying all of her collections? Koda looks so cute with her cone :lol: OMG Brice :angry: I don't care if he's insane, yelling at the dog is too far!! And omg the picture of her running to Billie killed me! I knew Mama Billie wasn't gonna stand for that plum. Goodbye Brice! I really did like them together, but I kinda sensed Billie was holding back to see what else was out there. I'm excited to see her single and playing the field. Aw Ariana! It's so great to see them so close in your game too :heart: Your comment about her using the computer was spot on lol. I love how Mom called up to get her out and to the romance festival. Sawyer's always the cool Mom. Bonnie is gorgeous too! You had such great genetics last generation. Let's hope Billie finds a guy she mixes nicely with. I'm sure she will. The guy she met is super handsome. Gotta love a man with a full beard. I seriously cannot wait to see more! Oh and your pictures looked great. My graphics card is really being pushed lately too so I can sympathize. And I love Billie's outfit from Laundry Stuff. All the stuff looks gorgeous. I had planned to buy it with a Target giftcard I've been saving, but apparently Target doesn't sell the SP's anymore... I'll probably break down and by it tomorrow lol.

@debjameswhite - Welcome home! I'm glad you agree with me about Sophia. There's just no way she'd ever knowingly be a mistress. Her daughter is precious. I'll definitely be showing more of her in my updates. Yay for shipping Ben and Ariana! I was worried everyone would like her better with Kieran. I was really hoping he'd make a move before she met Ben. But now I'm really glad he didn't. It's kinda like Ben was made for her. I'm glad she and Kieran are still friends though. I hope she can meet his wife and they can all double date. I really like Naomi's elder hair too. I think it was @OJenn that used that hair on an elder first, and I've been hooked on doing it since then. I still wish we had an all white hair option for our elders. I saw you playing last night. I hope that means you got enough for an update :wink:
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    Update!

I think Tyler loves being a dad, and Mitch is just the cutest toddler at the moment.
    bE8WKSz.jpg

Just look at him!
    4FBLUqU.png

Meghan is getting along well with Aiden.
    MfZGnlj.jpg

Matt is making a mess... As all toddlers do.
    mf2sC83.jpg

I try to have my sims read the toddlers to sleep every night, but it's very hard to do so with triplets!
    C5xL6rz.jpg

Whenever Aiden's had enough of the madness, he chills way up high where the kids can't see him.
    4zSi6FA.jpg

Matt had a very interesting dream he told his dad about the next morning.
    rGVCFZe.jpg

Meghan has a sassy character at a young age.. LOL.
    DwZVDhL.jpg

Risha was working on her baking skill, and Aiden was really scared of something, but I couldn't for the life of me figure out what exactly.
    dr8nukv.jpg

Look how great these rice crispy treats look though!
    zZOOm16.jpg

I think Risha looks pretty pleased herself.
    PtQJD1M.jpg

The boys having some boy talk. Or well, babble.
    pezHEE5.jpg

Landon came over and had some fun chatting with Tyler and Risha.
    93AlIwo.jpg

Risha was painting a 'flirty' painting, and this came out of it! Have you guys ever seen this one?
    K3YsH7F.jpg

Aaaand more baking. I actually think she really loves to cook and bake, she always seems to smile doing it.
    vCD6oTA.jpg

An amazing looking strawberry pie! Yum :love:
    sGyZ0Kt.jpg

Risha was eating a frittata and Aiden was begging for food, she got a bit annoyed at it, lol.
    oQyZkJZ.jpg

Risha told Aiden off, and he gave her this look! :joy:
    9KpwsUd.jpg

Mitch is just... so adorablee!
    QhNK9pS.jpg

Giving Meghan a bath.
    BON0ln9.jpg

She looked very sad later that day, when mom caught her making a mess.
    gBPaWzr.jpg

But she had the sweetest little smile afterwards.
    SZLkNg9.jpg

Something tells me this conversation between cat and kid didn't go too well....
    rX4xjqb.jpg

I look away for one second.. And Mitch is upstairs messing the place up. Gosh, why do they make SO MANY messes!?
    0Btvln8.jpg

I thought the kids looked cute having food together.
    LVJGuiy.jpg

And one last cute pic of Aiden. I feel like he's so photogenic... He does this pose with one paw up, quite a lot.
    l4LweIS.jpg

That's it for now!
    Happy Simming! ♥
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @JordanNicoleJJ - I don't think I can say it enough, Brindleton Bay is stunning and one of my favorites. And that is such a sweet picture of Billie and Brice's family. Lol, the dogs going into heat is so cute with the little hearts. And I don't blame Billie for not being ready for any little pups just yet. Wow, Brice's attitude needs adjusting - my goodness! Oh brother the insane trait, that definitely explains the attitude problem. I don't blame Billie for taking time away from him after the way he treated Koda. Aww so sweet of her mom to get her out of the house and to the romance festival of all places :lol: I think Billie should let Brice go, they did have a rough start as teens way before his trait came into play.

@Aehnyx - You are on a roll with the updates! I definitely don't mind though especially if it means seeing Tyler and the kids together ♥ Aww Risha's painting reminds me of the Lady and the Tramp Disney movie - I think maybe that's what it's modeled after. Wow having three kids means plenty of messes I guess! Aiden is quite the poser haha his little paw pose is super cute.

After losing Mister Asher everyone was bummed for the next few days. Mini Jenn sought solitude and kept to herself for a while.
    a8d70a3bfc.jpg

The kids were starting to worry about her, every once in a while she would emerge for food.
    10e0a3fa75.jpg

And there was usually someone there to show her some love and let her know she's not alone in her grief.
    ee6d19a0c3.jpg

She has been getting better but she is not back to her old self yet.
    437bdf58f5.jpg

Charlotte came over as often as she could to help out around the house with things.
    4af2c48a26.jpg

And even Laura called to check in on Charles.
    5ae0e36764.png

James' birthday came up quicker than they had anticipated, with his mom being so down he made his own cake and decided he didn't want a party.
    40a8db4c70.jpg

Charlotte has been by her mother's side when she can be and took off some time to be with her.
    f76a1501a0.jpg

After picking up a new hobby I caught mini Jenn smiling for the first time in a while.
    89d788dddb.jpg

She even made some interesting friends around town.
    52c17fbab7.jpg

Now that James is a young adult he has been spending a lot more time with Evie.
    4fb230953d.jpg

And things are definitely moving past friendship.
    255bbd06ae.jpg

When James learned that Evie's birthday had come and he missed it, he asked her out to make up for it.
    fb6f51b389.jpg

Evie expressed her feelings for James and laid her cards on the table.
    b05a9763bf.jpg

James was relieved to hear that she had feelings for him and he told her he wanted to move things to the next level.
    1e39f2fa5f.jpg

91af0e9c03.png
  • Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @JordanNicoleJJ Brice's family seemed really nice. That one brother is cute :) It's funny when you see shots of neighborhoods that you never saw. Oh my gosh! That's heat? If my family wasn't so full, I'd be in trouble! Poor Koda in her cone of shame! Oh Brice...why is he so angry?? He yelled at sweet Koda? What is wrong with him? Not OK Brice! I love that Ariana is in your game too. I love that the 2 are BFFs! Look at that cute dog! Bonnie is so pretty! Whoa! That guy is a cutie! I was feeling sad about Brice but he could be a nice consolation prize!

Oooo Thank you for telling us about laundry! I did not know it was out! That explains the patch :)

@Rawla Hi!!!! <3<3

@Aehnyx Mitch really is a cutie, but look at his parents! That mess making thing is getting old for me! I love the all the toddler pictures. They are so adorable. Poor Aiden though hehe. I wonder what he's afraid of. Risha really does look happy cooking and baking. I think Londyn painted that same painting when Quinton was still at home. Hehe I love Risha telling Aiden off and I really love that last pic of him. He's so cute.

@OJenn Awww I feel so sad seeing mini Jenn so sad. Somehow it feels even worse than usual. It's good to see the kids supporting her though. I like that Charlotte is coming home to support her too. It was nice to see her get a new hobby and new friends. I like James and Evie together. They're cute. I loved the date and some of the faces both of them had. Legendary of course!

Since @Heckstress17 was hoping for an update I decided to post what I had since some things did happen :)

ydsm1.png
    Chapter 29: Surprises

Stella is so cute. She’s always following around one of the kids.
    z4G0y.png

Fidget also likes to know what the little ones are up to.
    z4G2L.png

Meanwhile, Quinton found another soul in need.
    z4G9s.png

He brought the sweet girl home and cleaned her up in hopes that Philomena would like her.
    z4Gc6.png

He named her Gracie.
    z4GdW.png

He went all out to make Gracie pretty and presentable.
    z4Gfq.png

Grady and Kristina got to play with the fun tubes.
    z4Ghm.png
    z4GhN.png

Kristina is a little bit fussy and sometimes Dad eggs her on a bit.
    z4Gjo.png

So Quinton surprised his wife with a dog and later that night she had a surprise of her own.
    z4GmT.png

He was definitely surprised (I was too).
    z4GnY.png

He’s super happy (and since we have 3 pets they can’t have multiples!)
    z4Gpz.png
  • Options
    tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    I didn't get time today, partly because of work, but partly because I GOT A CAT! :smiley: She's a Maine 🐸🐸🐸🐸, and she's only a kitten (6 months old tops) but she's already huge. I also may have impulsively splurged on a 5 ft tall cat tower at Pet Co tonight... Not my best financial decision but if she likes it, it's worth it. I haven't set it up yet because it's too heavy to get out of my car on my own :lol: I'll post a pic if I catch her in it. It totally reminds me of the massive cat towers in sims lol.

Also I'm so glad everyone is pro-dumping Brice. I was scared everyone would be mad since they've been together so long, but really I was getting tired of his attitude. He turned me off on day 1 with rejecting her confess crush, and yelling at her dog was the last straw for me. Plus they always seemed like better friends than lovers to me, they weren't autonomously romantic very often and the first couple days were just completely awkward. I think she definitely needs to branch out and see what all her options are.

@Heckstress17 I'm definitely not sick of your updates, keep em coming!! I feel like Ariana "dated around" enough. She didn't have any luck until Ben came along, so I'd say keep him! LOL it's funny that you mentioned you're worried about Billie stealing him because I was lowkey thinking about downloading him for my game to see if they got along :lol: I wasn't bummed about Kieran at all. I think Ari and Ben are a way better match, and Kieran got his own happy ending anyway. Billie isn't really "displaying" her collections--her collectibles are just all over the house right now serving as clutter :lol: For example:
    01-17-18_8-31-55c2a0pm.png
    2-asfasfaf.png01-17-18_8-24-25c2a0pm.png
    Yesss buy laundry stuff!! It's amazing. I just had to give Billie and Ariana some new outfits because of that pack :lol:

@Aehnyx I think it's safe to say Mitch is my fav of the triplets right now. But I love Meghan's attitude...man you're making it hard to pick a fav :lol: Lol Aiden gives the best looks. He's SO photogenic. I see the mess bug is still a thing...I'm glad I don't have kids right now. I really hope they fix that soon!

@OJenn Oh my gosh, that first pic is amazing--it really sets the mood. Poor Mini Jenn. I don't blame her one bit, take all the time you need sweety! At least her kids are there to support her. I'm glad Charlotte is coming around a lot. New hobbies are a great way to cope with depression--go Mini Jenn! James and Evie are adorable together. I don't envy your heir decision...but on the other hand, you can't go wrong because you have two equally amazing choices!

@debjameswhite What a cute dog!! Quinton is totally me in a relationship..."honey, look what I brought home!" :lol: The tots are so adorable, especially the pics of them with the cats. Eeeee and another one on the way!! Don't you just love when the pets fill up the household so you cant get multiples? That's the only reason I was sort of okay with Bear and Shadow having a puppy way back when--it filled up the house so baby #2 was definitely only going to be a single birth. Can't wait to see the little nooboo!

I'm going to play for awhile before bed, so hopefully I'll have another update up in the next couple days! Keep 'em coming, guys!
  • Options
    I love all the updates and replies! :mrgreen: I'm gonna comment and then I'll come back with an update.

@Aehnyx - We posted at the same time again! Mitch is gonna be such a heartbreaker, what a cutie! I applaud Risha and Tyler for trying to get into a routine of reading the triplets to sleep. I tried that with my twins last generation and it was a challenge with just two. I'm starting to think everyone is just better at managing toddlers then I am :joy: Aiden hiding high up in the cat climber is too funny. Who could blame him with the messes the babies are making :flushed: omg that picture of Aiden arching his back is priceless! I haven't seen a cat do that yet. That's so great. Risha's rice crispy treats do look amazing! I love that she's into baking. One of these days I'm gonna have a true baking sim. There's so many desserts I've never made. Keep the baking pics coming! I'm loving it. Her flirty painting is quite the masterpiece :lol: Not exactly a mood setter in my opinion lol but to each their own. The expressions on both Matt and Aiden's face during their conversation cracked me up. Aiden is such an expressive cat. I love him! :heart:

@OJenn - :disappointed: The first shot of Mini Jenn standing alone as the waves crash in is so sad. I imagine it was pretty hard losing your pixel husband. I think it would make me pretty sad, it's why I've never played with my simself family. Maybe one day. Anyway, it was very sad to see Mini Jenn moping around the house, but at the same time entirely appropriate. Charlotte is such an angel. Jenn did such a great job raising her right. It was so nice to see Jenn smiling again. Maybe she's just laughing at her new friends outfits :lol: but whatever works lol! James is so handsome :love: I love that half bun hairstyle on him. I thought you calling Evie Evia in your last update was a typo but then I thought maybe the Delgado's had a story progression baby named Evia lol. It's really great to see she and James getting along so well. She really is a cutie. I ship it!

@debjameswhite - I was hoping I'd convince you to update :smiley: Stella is such a cute cat! I'm jealous. I love my Doodle, but he's not the most adorable cat I've ever seen. Fidget is also super cute. It's neat that each cat really seems to like being around the twins. Aw! Quinton rescuing animals has kinda become his thing. I love it. Shows what a big heart he's got. Gracie looks like a great dog. I'm glad Philomena approved. The picture of her spraying the table down while Quinton eggs on Kristina is great :lol: Fussy toddlers can get the best of anyone. I'm so excited for their baby news! It'll be nice to have a new baby in the house, especially since you know it'll just be one lol! By the way, what's your risky woohoo set too? Mine's at 7% and so far no babies.

@JordanNicoleJJ - You got a kitten!?! Awwwwww! I have always wanted a Maine Co on! I had to separate it because the forum changes it to plum. When I first read it I was like a Maine Plum? I'm gonna have to google that :joy: omg I bet she's so fluffy and adorable. I'm just picturing you like a sim trying to find a place for your giant cat climber lol! I hope she makes it worth the expense and loves it. If not you'll have to train her to love it :joy: Those things are not cheap, you've gotta get your moneys worth lol! I definitely wanna see pictures. And yes I am 100% supportive of Billie breaking things off with Brice. I think she was pretty patient with him for a long time. It always really turns me off when sims don't auto flirt and romance each other. I feel like that's how you can tell if two sims have a connection. I just don't feel like Billie was all in with him. It'd be nice if they can stay friends though since they've been together for so long. Oh yay! More pics of Billie's house. I like that she's using her stuff like clutter. Makes the space feel more personal and homey. I had no idea we could display the bird feathers!! Feel free to download Ben too! As long as Billie isn't stealing him in my game it's all good lol I'm pretty sure he was made by the same person that made Pablo and Vincent. I wanna say the Origin ID is Avianator...
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Update! Granite Falls Getaway!

After making things official with Ben, Ari got this text from her Dad. It's always nice when your parents are supportive, but there's something about the wording of these messages that creep me out. "landing a new boyfriend" :lol:
    bruO0j0.png

Now that they're a couple Ariana felt comfortable inviting Ben on a getaway to Granite Falls. They rented a cute one bedroom cabin :wink:
    UMhpgOE.png

They spent their first day of vacation getting settled in and fishing in the pond behind their cabin.
    3uHD4UR.png

Then roasted marshmallows over an open fire as the sun went down.
    uCjH4fE.png

That evening Ben was being super charming. He made the fact that they were gonna share a bed together for the first time a lot easier.
    SLS85HR.png

Ariana whispered to him something flirty and he definitely got the hint...
    8ximhjO.png

Let us ignore the oddly placed directional arrows on the wall. :lol: I'm pretty sure they're from missing cc.
    lXlFoS1.png

Anyway, that night Ariana and Ben woohoo'ed for the first time. It was really sweet and romantic since Ariana had waited so long, but then Doodle hopped up on the bed in the middle of it and kinda killed the mood lol :joy:
    6qKOHda.png

The next day they were eager to get back outdoors and explore the falls. Ariana started collecting butterflies and other insects while Ben focused on fishing.
    ECbQ9Tf.png

She looks a little cross eyed in this pic but it's still cute lol
    KR0Wxtb.png

They ended up finding a waterfall and spent most of the day there.
    tLfww5E.png

Ben loves cloud/stargazing.
    Ihrqo0q.png

It's kind of become their thing :heart:
    dMRvB2S.png

Ariana discovered that her growing bug collection could lend itself to the herbalisim skill, so she also began harvesting any wild plants she came across.
    ypWMsa8.png

Back at the cabin the new couple spent another romantic evening together.
    fpm66Ph.png

Until the romance was once again interrupted by Doodle. This time he was wailing about being hungry. Ariana trekked to the ranger station in the middle of the night to get him a food bowl. Oops! I didn't realize the cabin didn't have one. :confused:
    b7fcfZJ.png

Their final day at the cabin was filled with more collecting.
    8p6cDeF.png

and more kissing.
    08udQ09.png

Then that night, while Ben was reading by the fire, the fire spread and engulfed the bench he was sitting on.
    jtJYTPI.png

I quickly realized that Doodle was caught in the fire!!! :astonished:
    Mh1zmZF.png

Ariana to the rescue! Judging by her face I'd guess she's a little annoyed Ben didn't handle the situation himself lol
    zZ51MMy.png

Thankfully Doodle was just a little charred.
    IcwgJ1h.png

With the situation taken care of Ariana was able to brew her first herbal remedy. (You guys have no idea how long it took me to figure out this skill lol) Anyway, this marked their last night at the cabin. It was an eventful end lol.
    GvnoMD0.png

When she got home she tended to her nearly dead plants.
    IJ3ubCf.png

Then her BFF Billie dropped by to hear all about her romantic vacay. Of course she told her everything.
    9RUXNpe.png

And showed her plenty of pictures from the trip.
    rvpvihB.png

Then they took one together. Billie loves taking selfies for some reason.
    sL8VGee.png

The next day Ariana met with her sisters and niece in the park. Antonia is expecting triplets! And that's her adorable (and pouty) niece Evangeline in the background.
    5P8nYSh.png

Aunt Ari was more then happy to hug the sadness right out of her.
    zf1hGcT.png

I really think she's gonna be a great Mom. She loves Evangeline!
    9wcorfk.png

And so does her Mom. I think it was @JordanNicoleJJ that said she'd be a great Mom, and she totally is. It's a really cute picture if you can get past the sick dog in the background lol
    rWyydLO.png

Ariana made some hotdogs and set her niece on a bench so the adults could have some time to talk without having to follow her around.
    sIgkJF8.png

The 3 sisters chatted about new boyfriends, babies, and everything else going on in their lives. I really love how strong their relationships are. :heart:
    VPmlPmo.png

Then Ari and Sophia played chess together. Ariana had no choice but to cheat... Sophia's a chess master.
    cUvhjuw.png
    1WMDE4x.png

Then after their day at the park I got this notification. The game wasn't as nice in naming Antonia's babies lol Poor Perry.
    yTP5Mcr.png

Here, have a scenery pic to end the update :tongue:
    xFfqabt.png

That's it for now. I promise more will be going on in the next update!
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @Hecktress17 - Oh oops did I call her Evia?! :lol: Nope thats the Evie that the Delgato's already have in game. (woops just saw your post) will be back to comment.
    Post edited by OJenn on
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @Heckstress17 I love that sim creator!! I'm definitely gonna go check out his other sims when I go in game next.
    And I didn't even realize it censored co on :lol: Here's a pic of her in bed last night:
    fb2f8394-b556-48d1-a1ee-1becf56f1394.jpg

Oh my gosh, I LOVED this update. I always forget to send my sims to Granite Falls--thanks for reminding me to do that :lol: Did you build that cabin?? It's adorable! I really want to rebuild Granite Falls too--I want to build a spa, one big "lodge" (maybe a restaurant with some bedrooms upstairs to serve as a "bed and breakfast"), a 2-bedroom family-friendly cabin, a 1-bedroom romantic cabin, and a better campsite. I'm getting so much inspiration from your builds, you have no idea. It looks like Ari and Ben had a (mostly) amazing trip! I'm so happy for them. I'm considering giving Billie the Outdoor Enthusiast aspiration next so I can explore the herbalism skill (and have an excuse to go to Granite Falls more often!) too. I love that Billie came over right after the trip to get all the details--they're true BFFs :lol: It's funny that Billie takes a lot of selfies in your game, because she never takes any in mine! Omg Evangeline is the cutest, she reminds me sooo much of Sophia as a toddler! I'm so glad the girls get together so often. Poor Antonia though--triplets!! I bet you're glad you aren't playing that household haha!
  • Options
    I am so tired! I can't wait for my body to reset! Convention kills me every time! We're already counting down to the next one :)

Still have to do comments before I pass out though!

@Heckstress17 That cabin is sooo cute. I love it! I don't know why, but I love seeing Ben and Ariana fishing together. Actually all the pics are adorable. I love them roasting marshmallows and then the massage. He's a keeper. She is adorable catching butterflies. I'm glad they brought Doodle. Until he was caught in a fire! Of course Ariana took care of it :) Then her with Sophia's little baby. So cute :) This update was awesome!

@JordanNicoleJJ That cat is beautiful. Congratulations! She is so sweet and I'm really glad you posted a picture :)

• Options
    edited January 2018
    @Debjameswhite - I really love seeing Stella and Fidget with the kids, they are like little guardians for them. Aww Gracie looks like she is asking for love in that one picture with Quinton finding her. I still haven't used the playsets that came with the toddler pack lol. I really need to do that at some point haha. Congrats to Quinton and Philomena on their upcoming nooboo! Luckily no multiples haha!

And you get some rest!

@JordanNicoleJJ - Congrats on getting a cat, a Main Co on is actually the breed I want to get but my hubby has allergies so we have to be careful with getting a kitty. She is so cute omg!! I love how bug and fluffy they are.

@Heckstress17 - Love the trip to Granite Falls, it reminds me that we need more vacation spots to travel to for our sims. I knew Ben looked familiar I remember seeing him on Avinator's gallery! They make such great sims. Lol Doodle is worse than a crying baby! And he did it twice haha poor Ariana and Ben. Oh wow what a scare I thought for sure Ariana had lost Doodle in the fire. I just love how close your family is and seeing them getting together is so nice. Also a good way to keep up with them and MC haha
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Mini Date Update

After asking around and giving it some thought James wins the heir vote. He moved into his new place by the beach and invited friends and family over.
    85f402f9a3.jpg

2b49ae73a9.jpg

So after their first date together and making things official Evie couldn't wait to see James again.
    7aa3092c0c.png

She was so happy to see James again she planted a kiss on him almost instantly.
    7303c85652.jpg

The two had an in-depth discussion about their menu choices and James ordered them some food.
    e358462a1d.jpg

I wasn't too sure about Evie at first but she has grown on me and James too.
    07e5e2a22d.jpg

591e7b57f2.jpg

After lunch, they decided to go for a walk around.
    327eca3154.jpg

They ended up on the beach.
    2639f0f230.jpg

4fc3a1c1e5.jpg

d6e209f4ea.jpg

3857cbca23.jpg

James had but one question to ask Evie before their date ended. He wanted to know if she would move in with him.
    01fd2a4788.jpg

She said yes!
    6a7c4d97d3.jpg
  • Options
    @OJenn Did you know I was stalking this thread all morning? I was so happy when I saw you update :) I am glad you chose James and I agree, I wasn't sure about Evie at first either but I like her :) I love the beach pictures and their date was super cute. I love some of the faces Evie makes. She is very expressive.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    I always stalk the thread on weekends. I'm just over here endlessly refreshing on my phone :lol:

@JordanNicoleJJ - omg :love: your new kitten is adorable! She's so fluffy!!! Have you decided on a name? I would absolutely adopt a kitten from that litter. Why do we all have to live so far away from each other?! Can you tell I'm a cat lover? :lol: Anyway, no, I didn't build the cabin. I really like it though. I really wanna redo Granite Falls too, but omg the thought of doing it is so overwhelming! I LOVE all of your ideas! I'm gonna have to screenshot your ideas for future reference lol. Little Evangeline reminds me of Sophia as a toddler too! And yes lol I'm very relieved I'm not playing Antonia's household. Triplets are kind of my worst nightmare at this point lol Billie and Ariana are super close. She's practically a sister to her. They just click so well.

@debjameswhite - I hope you get lots of rest this weekend :heart: What kind of convention was it? I love the fishing pics too. I just wish sims could talk to each other while they fish. Ben is totally a keeper. I'm so glad you approve. Honestly if you guys didn't like him I'd probably kick him to the curb lol.

@OJenn - I always forget about Granite Falls! You're totally right, we desperately need another vacation world. It looks like we're definitely getting one with the adventure themed pack. I love Avianator's sims! I've been hooked on their guys since the Pablo and Vincent generation. I downloaded Ben, Antonia's husband Diego, and another guy I loved from them. Sadly the command center married off Diego before Ariana could get to know him, and she only briefly met the other guy and never ran into him again. It's okay though, Ben is literally the perfect guy for her, she's not missing out. I love how close the family is this generation too. :heart:

I loved your update! Are you using a new reshade filter or editing differently? The colors in your pictures are gorgeous! I'm really happy James won the heir vote. He really did age up handsomely. It was so nice to see the family together around the table, and Laura too! Is that table from Laundry Day? Love it! omg I LOVE Evie's new hair! Where did you get it?? She looks beautiful, outfit and all. The pictures of them on the beach are so romantic. I really like them together. Ever since we saw her spilling that coffee I've shipped them. I'm glad they've moved in together. :smile:
  • Options
    Guys...I work with excel at work...I'm a little bit of an excel geek. So I was trying to generate the traits for my babies and I realized the generator I like to use isn't updated for the pets so not cat or dog lovers! Well I couldn't have that...

I made my own in excel:
    z60PP.PNG

I'm feeling just a little bit crazy!

@Heckstress17 Again...boring...hehe...It's a flooring convention. I work for a Cooperative. We bring together small business owners and give them the negotiating power that allows them to compete with big box stores like Lowes and Home Depot. So my convention was for carpet and hard surface :). I manage an app that our members use while we're at convention and I am in charge of producing and shipping their samples. Among lots of other things...like financials which make me always in excel :)

• Options
    ydsm1.png
    Chapter 30: Family

Quinton and Philomena took their twins to visit his sister and her 4 babies as well. I can’t really call them quads…it’s so weird that this happened.
    z663r.png

Philomena and Londyn did this weird cheek kiss thing I hadn’t seen before.
    z6658.png

Then Philomena told Londyn she was pregnant again and Londyn got really excited.
    z666v.png

When we got home later, I was shocked to see our fussy little toddler didn’t like her Daddy very much. I guess she didn’t like being teased. She honestly got over it really quickly though.
    z667O.PNG

Whenever someone is reading to the toddlers, Stella has to supervise. She loves her kids.
    z66aM.png

Well one of the sad parts about rescued pets is you don’t know how old they are. Gracie had only been in the house a day or two when she became an elder.
    z66cx.png

She likes to follow Quinton, but she spends a lot of time just sleeping.
    z66dF.png

Poor Kristina, she’s so very fussy.
    z66eM.png

Dad went over to appease her.
    z66gm.png

Then he asked for strength and patience.
    z66gX.png

Nolan came over to see his new little siblings. He hugged each of them.
    z66iH.png

Well the baby came, it was a boy, his name is Austin and amazingly, I don’t have a single picture of any of it!

Quinton and Philomena went out to eat with one of her younger brothers. Coincidentally, his name is Nolan too.
    z66mO.png

They had a really great time.
    z66nH.png

Philomena even got Quinton to blush.
    z66oI.png

When they went home, Quinton took his old girl for a walk.
    z66pW.png

And Philomena gave her youngest son a hug.
    z66qu.png
  • Options
    Oh bummer! haha back to the drawing board...I just realized as Kristina was aging up that there are no aspirations!
  • Options
    Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    Guys! I'll be back soon with comments and loads of pictures because i played a lot. But i HAD to show you all this house on the Isle of Wight in the UK: https://www.google.nl/amp/s/onthewight.com/grand-designs-isle-of-wight-house-photos-stunning/amp/

IT'S GORGEOUS! I sat here watching a documentary about it and just thinking: I need this in my game lol. I dont think i can pull off building it though. Any takers? :tongue:
  • Options
    Time for comments!

@OJenn Poor Mini Jenn, losing the love of your life sure is tough.. The kids are absolute sweethearts to help out their mother and be responsible for things while she takes the time to grieve. I'm glad she got to smile whilst fishing a bit, though! Congrats to Evie and James taking the next step!

Congrats on the new heir, I'm looking forward to see what James will be up to this generation! Evie's hair is super cute on their date. Yaay congrats on her moving in!

@debjameswhite Stella just seems to fit in so well with the family! I love how Quinton is so determined to help out the strays, it's so admirable. Gracie looks like a precious little pupper. Haha Kristina's face when Quinton was being a little bit provoking. Oooh! Looking forward to another addition to the family! ♥
    It's super cool that you made your own little 'trait generator'! Very impressive, wish I was as excel-savvy.

Haha, here in The Netherlands, we kiss cheeks like that quite often when we meet up with family. I guess your sims are european! :joy:. Lol, Kristina can't handle a little teasing I see. Gracie still looks adorable as an elderly doggo. I don't mind sleeping dogs, they're actually not so much of a handful! Quinton's face when he held Kristina :joy:. I can almost feel his struggle. Congrats to Austin! Really cute updates.

@Heckstress17 Omg that Cabin is Everything :love:, I absolutely love it! Ben and Ari are super adorable towards each other leading up to the bedroom stuff, haha. Their first time seems very romantic and just what Ari deserves! The pictures of Ariana trying to catch little bugs are so sweet! She seems like such a natural, pure beauty~♥. Oh dear the fire :scream:, Ari in the back looking tense. Oh no poor Doodle! Thank goodness it all ended well.. Billie and Ari are both such pretty girls, ahh I can't stop gushing over them. Welp Antiona, welcome to the madness, you're in for a busy life with triplets! Ari is so caring of her cousins aswell, so cute! I love when the siblings in my games have a tight connection aswell, it really adds value to the whole family aspect of the sims.

@JordanNicoleJJ My goodness what a pretty kitty! :scream::love:. I LOVE maine coons, I would like to have one myself, someday.

I haven't been able to play yet, but I will soon~
    Happy simming! ♥
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Is it too soon to post another update? :grey_question: lol I still have tons to post.

@debjameswhite - Your spreadsheet for the kids traits looks awesome! How did you even do that? I'm terrible with excel, I wouldn't even know where to begin lol. I'm not happy with the trait generator I use either. I've been thinking about downloading that mod @OJenn was testing. Are you still using it Jenn?

Oh wow, that first picture sure does have a lot of toddlers! Grady and Kristina have plenty of cousins to play with when they get older. Aw! Philomena and Londyn greeting each other with a friendly cheek kiss is so sweet! I wonder if we got new greetings? Oh no! Kristina isn't a fan of her Daddy? That usually doesn't happen until they're teens and think they know everything lol. I love the picture of Quinton playing dolls with Grady, then tending to his fussy little girl. She seems like quite the character :lol:"Then he asked for strength and patience." Hang in there Quinton! Funny you've got a couple Nolan's in your game. My game randomizes the worst names, like Shinko... Nolan is pretty cute. It's sad that Gracie is an elder already. That's definitely a downfall of adopting strays, but I wouldn't let that stop Quinton. Love the shot of him walking her :heart:

@Francisca464 - That house is gorgeous! :love: I love the floor to ceiling windows overlooking the pool. omg can you imagine how much it must cost? Did the show you were watching say?? It would definitely make a really cool sims house. I don't think I'm brave enough to take it on. The roof alone would kill me lol

@Aehnyx - I really like the cabin too. I can't take credit for it though. I downloaded it off the gallery :tongue: I was so happy with Ben and Ari's first time. It's not usually something I pay any mind to, but with Ari she really took her time getting to know Ben. It just felt right that their first time be romantic. Ya know, until Doodle jumped on the bed in the middle of it :joy: Speaking of Doodle I really thought I was gonna lose him. You're right, she was definitely tense in those pics. I thought she was gonna kill Ben lol! Making sure the family stays in touch is now really important to me. It really does add to the family values and just makes me much more emotionally invested in them. :smile: Can't wait for you to get time to play!
  • Options
    @OJenn Congrats to James on becoming heir! Evie's outfit is sooo cute--I adore her hair! Their date was perfect. Those shots by the beach are flawless :love:

@Heckstress17 Her name is Mika. She's named after a Sims cat that showed up in the adoption menu one time..they looked so much alike that when she showed up at my door I was like, "omg, you escaped the sims!" :lol: Hmm...maybe since we both want to renovate Granite Falls we could do some collab builds in the future. Half the work for both of us! And it's never too soon--post more updates!! They're giving me my sims fix since I don't have time to play right now :lol:

@debjameswhite I'm jealous of your excel skills! That spreadsheet looks great. Wow, Kristina seems like a handful! I'd be asking for strength and patience too :lol: Congrats on a baby boy! Such sweet family photos this update. I can't say it enough, I love how close your families are <3

@Francisca464 I can give it a shot when I get time! It may be awhile though, I started college classes this week and I got more hours at work :tired_face:
  • Options
    Is it too soon to post another update? :grey_question: lol I still have tons to post.

debjameswhite - Your spreadsheet for the kids traits looks awesome! How did you even do that? I'm terrible with excel, I wouldn't even know where to begin lol. I'm not happy with the trait generator I use either. I've been thinking about downloading that mod @OJenn was testing. Are you still using it Jenn?

Never too soon to post an update! I was actually getting pictures so I could post again today :smile: And yup I still use this generator I think it works really well.
  • Options
    @JordanNicoleJJ - Aw! Mika is such a cute name. I always have trouble coming up with pet names. That's so cute that the sims inspired hers. I would love to collaborate on rebuilding Granite Falls! That would make it so much easier and more fun.

@OJenn - Where's your update!? I've been waiting lol And thank you for linking me to the trait mod. I'm gonna download it next time I play.

Update! Meet the parents and...

After returning from their dream vacation in Granite Falls, Ariana wanted Ben to meet her parents.
    BG256ZA.png

I imagine it was a bit of a scary dinner for Ben. Ariana's father is still huge from his body building days, but he held his own, and the dinner went smoothly.
    v0V2zsH.png

Undoubtedly she was proud of her man. <3
    UOJuN82.png

When Ben went to the bathroom, Ari asked both of her parents for their honest opinion of him. They both agreed he was a great guy and were very happy for their daughter.
    LfQikbI.png

Back home they watched a movie together to end the night.
    C78wIbG.png

Of course you know Doodle was front and center. He's kind of like a third wheel these days :joy:
    Sjx1WVb.png

After the movie ended Ariana asked Ben to move in with her. He said yes, and to celebrate their new living situation they... well you know...
    xHZlzYV.png

Can't lie, I'm dying to see their babies. I was kinda hoping risky woohoo would kick in, but it didn't. That's okay though. I'm not really ready for babies yet.
    BVA8Ca6.png

So it turns out Ben has a gardening aspiration, which is perfect, because he's taken over Ariana's garden and now she has more time to paint.
    hu8SSqz.png

He also planted the cowplant berry that Ariana got from a fishing chest when she was a teen.
    80ybipr.png

And like I said, Ari now has more time for painting. I really love all the new pets themed paintings that were added with Cats and Dogs.
    uoAboRa.png

Ben's cowplant didn't take long to grow :smile:
    NHMBGRF.png

Is death by cowplant a thing? I'm always sort of rooting for a random death, but I'd be really upset if Ben died before giving Ariana an heir lol
    xlwegCa.png

Anyway, living together has been great for Ari and Ben. They've merged their schedules together and pretty much spend all their time outdoors doing various activities.
    rkSyfbz.png

One morning over breakfast Ben suggested that they head to the isle of Windenburg to take in the sites.
    KIsfJfr.png

Both love that it's near the sea, reminding them of home. (I always forget about firepits! I wish there were some randomly around Brindleton Bay)
    PBTvksl.png

Another one of those signature looks Ben gives Ari. :heart:
    7bRGuBe.png

And then he did this!
    7euvdf5.png

:love:
    HfLWAhJ.png

You know she said yes.
    UzlZHez.png

My perfect nature loving couple :heart:
    SyxmNrf.png

And then he made this face and kinda ended my cute romantic photoshoot :lol:
    nbExN0w.png

They both had the want to woohoo in a bush so...
    JJvvHIx.png

They had their fun.
    mhTKXnK.png

And then spent the rest of the day skinning dipping. The entire time they were there no other sims came. It was kinda strange, but they enjoyed themselves.
    QWrIBOj.png

That's it for now. Happy Simming!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top