Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• Options
    tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    @Rawla the boys look nice but I'm leaning toward Akymia too.
  • Options
    Update

I couldn't figure out why Ariana didn't make it to the bathroom in time (no one else was in there)...turns out she's pregnant! :smiley:
    8-1.png

Ben was out fishing with Hunter, so she told Billie first. She's already calling herself 'Aunt Billie' lol
    8-2.png

Not long after, the guys came back and Hunter surprised Billie with a rose. These two melt my heart, ya'll.
    8-3.png

But he had a bigger surprise in store... (I was gonna wait, but they both rolled the whim, and what better place for two outdoorsy sims to get engaged than Granite Falls?)
    8-5.png

He took her down to the gorgeous lake he and Ben were fishing at earlier that morning. Billie was so confused lol
    8-6.png

She couldn't believe her eyes--there he was, on one knee, pulling a ring out of his pocket. She wanted it, obviously, but she didn't expect him to do it so soon!
    8-7.png

But of course she said yes. What's the point in waiting when you know you found the right one?
    8-8.png

She jumped in his arms and looked right up at me, like she was thanking me for sending her a good one. You're welcome, Billie :smirk:
    8-10.png

Her tiny one-bedroom house wasn't big enough for a family, and Ben had a nice little nest egg saved up, so they had a new house built. (I couldn't help myself--it's the same shell @Heckstress17 used, Budget Beach Starter by Jenba.)
    8-11.png

I changed up some of the windows and doors to make everything fit a little nicer on the inside. I imagine them using the front door for guests and the side door as the 'everyday' door lol
    8-12.png

I finally got my laundry room! :smiley: I'm so happy with it. It's kind of a back entryway/mud room/utility room combo.
    8-13.png

I wanted the kitchen to be as beachy as possible. It took forever to pick out a fridge and stove, nothing from the actual set matched the sink :unamused: I think it looks alright though.
    8-14.png

I love the yellow furniture that came with Laundry Stuff (I think). You'll see a couple more pieces around the house.
    8-151.png

The living room is probably my favorite (toss up between living room and kitchen tbh). I'm in love with the curtains that came with the Pets pack, they can really tie in a room.
    8-15-2.png

I was going to try to squeeze in a third bedroom, but it just wasn't happening, so I made a little "office" for Billie's collectibles. They're a pain in the plum to place though, there aren't any big slots in that cabinet other than where the bird skull is, and the entire cabinet has to be moved to use 0/9/alt :expressionless:
    8-161.png

The master bedroom is a little empty, but I plan to add in some family photos (ya know...once I actually take some lol)
    02-04-18_3-01-38c2a0pm.png

02-04-18_3-02-22c2a0pm.png

Uhh, Ignore the dirty toilet :lol: I'll probably swap the bathtub for a shower after their future kids grow out of the toddler stage.
    8-19.png

Speaking of kids, I set up the nursery too. It's such a tiny room, I don't think they'll have more than two kids :confused:
    8-20.png

8-21.png
  • Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    Hi Everyone :) Hope everyone's doing well. I didn't play very much this weekend. My Mom came home from the hospital so that was good :)

@JordanNicoleJJ I am really happy with Kristina too. Every time I see her I think she's very expressive and pretty. I loved your trip to Granite Falls and I love that you have Ariana and Ben there too. I also love that you have a restaurant there! All the fishing and frog hunting pics were awesome but the pic of Ariana and Ben coming out of the tent was hilarious. I was thinking I'm not sure about the looks Hunter kept giving Billie, but then you showed what he was thinking. Too funny. Oh Koda! I hope bears don't stress her out like they do people :)

OH I love it! She's pregnant in your game too! haha :) Aww Hunter is too sweet. I need a proposal! OMG I love you :) Followed by a house tour! I love it!

@Heckstress17 I love that Ariana is going to have babies! I was thinking oh I better catch up then I remembered I'm way ahead! haha. Philomena painted that popart one and it was her 2nd masterpiece. I put it in Kristina's inventory but now it's gone. With Antonio and Billie both having multiples, I can't wait to see your toddler play dates! I just love Doodle, I'm going to be sad when he goes. Oh Ben...no judging! I love the names :) I don't know if I said this before, but feel better! The flu is scary this year.

@Rawla I think I agree I like Akymia
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    I have decided. Thanks to your help as well. To crown Akymia World the heir of the sixth generation. <3
  • Options
    @Rawla Congratulations on deciding on the heir!
    ydsm1.png
    Chapter 36: New Start

When Cameron unexpectedly aged up on me, I moved him into Kristina’s house. Also known as the following: Cameron’s parents helped him into his own home. His first guest was his high school crush Kristina. When she came over she was surprisingly really sad and headed straight for the closet.
    zgPLV.png

After a lot of consoling, he talked her out and gave her a nice hug.
    zgPNp.png

He had a spontaneous moment and asked her to move in with him. She was surprised at herself, but she agreed without even giving it much thought. They celebrated with a selfie. Come to find out, she was upset about the woman at the fish shack.
    zgPOS.png

As soon as she moved in this happened :(
    zgPXD.PNG

Anyways, they enjoyed a movie on their first night.
    zgPZ4.png

Also some snuggling.
    zgPZK.png

They’re both twins so the next day they had their siblings over.
    zgQ4e.png

That went so well they followed it up with a dinner party that included their parents.
    zgQ7L.png

Lawrence wanted to get a picture with his son in his new house.
    zgQ9m.png

He also wanted to get to know Kristina. He hadn’t spoken with her much as a teenager.
    zgQaN.png

Quinton and Philomena are as in love as they ever were.
    zgQcB.png

So wishing this round table sat 8!
    zgQgV.png
    zgQhB.png

Everyone had a golden time.
    zgQiX.png

When everyone left, Kristina was suddenly annoyed with Cameron. She was annoyed by all his attempts at romance. Her and her mom both act this way and it’s confusing! Neither of them are jealous or insane…thankfully! Imagine if they were!
    zgQm8.png
    zgQmv.png

This reminded me I needed to finish decorating the house. Which I haven’t done but I got closer. Here’s the master bedroom cause Cameron needed to find a different bed to sleep in. They’re not actually boyfriend and girlfriend yet even.
    zgQrN.png
    zgQs7.png
    zgQtc.png

They both have parental aspirations so I’m planning ahead. I’m not letting a little bit of jealousy and fighting get in my way!
    zgQvq.png

Here’s a tiny child’s room. That’s so tiny it was too hard to get a picture.
    zgQB7.png
    zgQCb.png

This is the last room to decorate but I’m not sure what to do in it. Well, this and the basement.
    zgQDa.png

I did a little more decorating on the front porch.
    zgQGH.png

The yard is still bare.
    zgQI5.png

They do have a nice grilling porch though.
    zgQIJ.png
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    @Rawla - Well I was gonna vote for Arrkero, but Akymia is nice too :)

@JordanNicoleJJ - Hunter can totally be named after your Hunter ;) I feel bad that he's not with Billie in my game, but she married this cute blonde guy that she has twins with and I'd feel bad splitting them up :p I love that Ariana is the first to get pregnant in your game. Our BFF's are definitely paving the way for baby fever. Aw!! Hunter rolling the whim to get engaged while still on vacation is so sweet. I really really really love how both our heirs took their time finding the right guy and then took them to the falls to sort of seal the deal. I'm glad you didn't wait for the proposal. Hunter surprising her in their "natural habitat" :lol: was perfect. Ah!!! You're using the same house!! I love it! It's so fun to see how differently you've decorated that same space. I'm jealous of your laundry room. I stuck mine upstairs in the hall and it doesn't work at all. The kitchen is my favorite. The backsplash and the farm sink are beautiful. Does it really not match? I can't tell. You're right about the curtains really tying the whole room together. It looks great. I hate how the collectible stuff is so hard to display. That cabinet is perfect for it, if only EA gave us more freedom with the slots. I agree there really isn't space for more then 2 kids... but my game had other plans for me :|

@debjameswhite - I'm so glad to hear your Mom's home! :) This flu was definitely the worst we've ever had. It was scary, but thankfully my son didn't get it, and my daughter bounced back quickly. Now we're all feeling much better. It's funny you were thinking you needed to catch up to me because at the start of this generation I thought I had finally caught up to you. Then I realized you're a full generation ahead lol. Aw, poor Kristina being upset about the woman at the seafood shack. She has nothing to worry about. That second picture of them snuggling on the couch is so adorable :heart: The dinner party was nice. It's always good to see all the extended family. I especially love seeing Lawrence, Caris, and Elise together as a family. How strange about Kristina seemingly getting her Mom's odd selective romance trait. Deep down maybe they're non committal lol. Omg I love their bedroom :love: Honestly it's beautiful! I really love what you've done with it. I want!
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    @Heckstress17 - Arrkero is the firstborn. :smile:
    I suppose I could split the family at this point and have more than one branch now. Still debating.
  • Options
    @debjameswhite Aw I'm so glad they moved in together! It looks like it's going great. Loved their little housewarming party! I always forget to do that. Don't you hate when sims become unromantic for no apparent reason? Like Brice did to Billie when they first aged up into teenagers! Their bedroom is so beautiful--I love the "closet." I always forget about the floor-length cabinets. Turn the empty rooms into more kids rooms! The more the merrier, right? ;)

@Heckstress17 I know you just posted an update like two days ago but I already want another one :lol: I'm so greedy lol. Don't feel bad--I'm sure your Billie is very happy with her townie hubby :) I downloaded MCCC so I could peak at Ariana's baby--it's a boy! :blush: I'm super happy because I'm hoping Billie has at least one boy this generation (since I didn't get one last gen). I'm glad you didn't think I rushed the proposal. I really meant for him to meet the family before they got engaged, but oh well! My laundry room isn't functional at all right now. It keeps saying I have no washer :unamused: I tried moving the cabinet, unstacking the washer/dryer, moving it upstairs/outside where literally nothing was in the way...still won't recognize it. I need to find a way to fix it, their clothes are starting to pile up lol. The back splash and the sink match perfectly, but the fridge and stove that matches the sink isn't the right color, so I used the ones from the Cool Kitchen stuff pack instead. I think they match alright, but I'd prefer a perfectly matching set :tongue: Your Ben and Ari had more kids??! I need another update asap!

@Rawla I tried having two heirs in gen 5 of Willow Creek...I ended up just picking one after all. It was kind of a pain to keep up with lol. But go for it if you want to!

I'll be back with a big update tomorrow!
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    @Rawla - More then one heir sounds like a handful, I know I couldn't do it. You're kind of a master of juggling multiple sims though so I look forward to your decision. :)

@JordanNicoleJJ - Aw, that's so cool that Ariana's baby is a boy. I only had girls last generation too and really wanted a boy. Ariana and Billie are so similar it's crazy. I had the same problem with the washing machine. I eventually ended up deleting the shelf (which I loved) hanging above it and then it recognized I had a washing machine. I think if those shelves are too close to the washing machines it won't work. Even though I placed the shelf without the MOO cheat and there was plenty of space... :/ Anyway, yeah Ben and Ari have more kids... I pushed my luck with the 8% risky woohoo. You'll see that in a couple updates. For now your wish is my command! :smiley:

Update! Toddler Spam!

Even on long lifespan the baby stage flies by!
    opM20OJ.png

Before I knew it the twins birthday had arrived. I had my fingers crossed that at least one of them would be a red head like Daddy.
    zqEV6KT.png

and I got my wish! First up is Hunter. He rolled the charmer trait. <3
    oLu7s8M.png

He really is precious. He wasn't aged up for more then an hour and had already befriended Doodle.
    UdYitT5.png

Then it was Violet's turn, and she has red hair too! :smiley:
    Dly7rrB.png

She rolled the silly trait and is such a goofball. I love her.
    54cZG4Q.png

It's no surprise, but after the twins aged up Ben and Ariana had a lot less time for themselves. They're both great parents, but Ben is especially attentive to the twins now that they're older and less boring lol
    PuTvsQC.png

I just thought this was a cute picture with Violet peeking over Daddy's shoulder. I forgot to mention, she has blue eyes! Mom and Dad both have grey eyes, but she has the same shade of seemingly random blue that her Aunt got last generation.
    tvW1wBY.png

Another just because it's cute picture.
    u3vhFd3.png

See? Blue eyes! It's definitely a recessive gene from Ariana's side of the family. It's kinda cool I guess.
    mqNLRRG.png

Hunter has grey eyes like Mom and Dad. To me he looks just like his Dad. They both do really.
    hCMlDqf.png
    1imt3ul.png

Ben and Ariana are lucky enough to stay home and get to spend all day teaching the twins their skills. Ben's the cool Dad and loves breaking up the teaching with play time.
    QQqCmmI.png
    4TkFLyl.png
    W4S0iYd.png

After about a week of barely making it to the highchairs before they starved, Ben and Ari started giving the twins their meals on the couch :lol: Pro parenting tip: Skip the highchairs!
    8NRuA6v.png

It's a good thing the babies love Doodle because Ariana has been so busy taking care of them she's all but forgotten about him :disappointed:
    9Ga78ei.png

Violet in particular loves him.
    7pkwNUy.png

For whatever reason he took longer to warm up to her then her brother, but he loves her now too.
    y3XdJJu.png

Hunter and his little Buddy.
    9529Ayk.png

Don't you just love all the food bowls in their room? :lol: Twins are hard okay!
    GqK9bwH.png

Ariana is a great Mom, I swear! Apparently I just took way more pics of Ben with the twins.
    2n0VwSk.png

See! She's a good Mom I swear.
    l8GZtVa.png

Anyways, Ben grew his hair out and I love it :heart:
    qIhp2lj.png

So does Ariana :wink: After a few weeks of purely trying to raise the twins skills Ben and Ariana finally found some time for each other. All is busy in the Driftwood household, but all is well :smile:
    7wdPgLK.png

I have a ton more but I'll spare you lol! Happy Simming!
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Update - First comes love, then comes...

Hunter happily moved in right after the Granite Falls vacation. He's taking full advantage of all the fishing in the neighborhood!
    9-1.png

The two have settled into a comfortable routine--Hunter fishes while Billie jogs around the neighborhood looking for collectibles. And they always greet each other with a hug or kiss when they get home <3
    9-2.png

...and sometimes a woohoo sesh in the hall closet :lol: They're totally in the honeymoon stage right now.
    9-3.png

Billie felt pretty bad about getting engaged before her family even met the guy, so she threw a fancy, family-only engagement dinner at the Boathouse.
    9-4.png

She didn't have anything to worry about--outdoorsy Hunter fit right in.
    9-5.png

Her parents were just happy she found a man who made her so happy. (And all the talk about fishing might've scored him some brownie points with her dad ;) )
    9-6.png

Even antisocial Bobbie thought he was great--and that's saying something :lol:
    9-7.png

The dinner went perfectly. The food was amazing, and there was just so much love between everyone. Welcome to the family, Hunter!
    9-8.png

Of course Hunter got rewarded for that all-star performance ;)
    9-10.png

Neither of them are very good cooks, but Hunter is trying to learn for her. He made them scrambled eggs for breakfast. These two literally flirt 24/7, it's so cute :blush:
    9-11.png

Most of the time they don't even make it back upstairs before the constant flirting gets to them :wink: I'm telling ya, they reeeally like that closet :lol:
    9-12.png

But woohoo doesn't pay the bills, so Billie still has to go to work once in awhile. Her employees do a good job of managing the clinic by themselves, so she only comes in to do surgeries.
    9-13.png

Since the engagement dinner, Hunter has been making an effort to bond with Billie's family more. By the looks of it, I'd say it's working.
    9-14.png

Recently Hunter has been getting some really impressive catches, so he's been mounting them and putting them up around the house.
    9-15.png

But despite how busy or tired they get, they always make time for each other at the end of the day.
    9-16.png

Living together was going so well that they wasted no time in picking out a venue and setting the date. Wedding time! :smiley::smiley::smiley:
    10-12.png

All their friends and family and family's friends were invited--it was a pretty big wedding, actually! And some guests actually sat!! In the back row...but at least they sat :lol:
    10-21.png

They said their vows and sealed the deal with a kiss <3
    10-31.png

Billie's dad was the first to congratulate the happy couple.
    10-61.png

And BFF Ariana was a close second. After all, none of this would be happening if she hadn't set them up in the first place!
    10-71.png

Apparently Lewis wasn't completely over Billie, because he showed up in a plum mood and ruined the cake shot :unamused: At least Billie and Hunter didn't seem to mind. 10-41.png

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Hunter Riggs! God, they're such a gorgeous couple :bawling:
    10-91.png

They decided on a Granite Falls honeymoon, but they celebrated their first night together at home. It just felt more personal that way.
    10-101.png

Ya'll.......I'm getting baby fever sooooo bad :weary:
    10-111.png
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 Oh my gosssshhhh the twins are ADORABLE :love: I think I'm a little partial to Hunter right now. He's such a sweetheart <3 I don't know when the last time I used the highchairs was, my kids get their food on the floor :joy: I so glad the kids are giving Doodle lots of attention! I really hope Billie's future kids like Koda because she is totally getting neglected with all the wedding/honeymoon stuff going on :cry: I love Ben's new look! The CAS stuff (and just everything) from that pack is perfect. Don't spare us--spam us!! I want allllll the pics :lol:
  • Options
    If anyone wants, I uploaded Kristina's house partially finished. Still needs landscaping and that last room and basement :)

@JordanNicoleJJ I'm thinking it will be a child's room too but I want to wait and see what they have! Oh I'm happy Hunter moved in and I forgot the closet woohoo! I have not done that for a long time but it's awesome :) I love your boat house restaurant. It was good to see him bonding with his future father-in-law. Then their wedding <3 I have baby fever too :)

@Heckstress17 Aww look at them with their little babies :) Oh my gosh look how cute Hunter is! And he's super cute with Doodle! I love them. Then Violet! That picture with her finger at her mouth? Too cute. I just love all the pics of them with the toddlers. I agree with the highchair decree. I'm going to go with that this time I think! Oh and Ben's new hair <swoon> That view...please don't spare me.
  • Options
    ydsm1.png
    Chapter 37: Strange Days

Odd things have been happening in my game. Things disappearing from inventories, sims forgetting sims <grrr> Here is one of those sad stories…

At the dinner party Cameron had talked Grady up to his sister, and Kristina had talked up Elise to Grady. They said they were super happy and had started dating. So I went to check because I thought it would be fun if twins married twins. Sure enough, they were super in love.
    ziNQm.png

In fact they were so in love that Grady wanted to propose. He tried to do it down on the water but Elise ran back to the restaurant.
    ziNgn.png

Perhaps because she was afraid.
    ziNiE.png

They were both unhappy.
    ziNkh.png

Then a day later, they didn’t even know each other. Ugh. Now they’re happily married.
    ziNoZ.PNG

Meanwhile, things were going great with Kristina and Cameron.
    ziNrM.png
    ziNst.png
    ziNsW.png
    ziNtl.png
    ziNtK.png
    ziNu8.png
    ziNuu.png

Then this started happening, and I let it.
    ziNvw.png
    ziNwF.png
    ziNx3.png
    ziNyO.png
    ziNzd.png

They celebrated with some fun in the light house.
    ziNAj.png
    ziNBR.png
    ziNCk.png
    ziNCL.png
    ziNDj.png

Later that night they met up with Grady and Elise.
    ziNES.png
    ziNFn.png
  • Options
    Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    Hi guys, sorry for disappearing again. I'm not doing that well. I hope to be back soon :heart:
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited February 2018
    Still holding out on sharing the news but I am doing well and decided to check up on the thread! I will be able to play a bit more next week.

@debjameswhite - I adore Kristina and I just love how expressive she is in her jogging picture! Omg Philomena! Two drinks at once, I wonder what has caused her to reach for the bottle lol. Looks like she found a better alternative to drinking, haha and he looks very happy about it. I think Cameron is just one good looking sim no matter what hairstyle you go with. I really like the shorter hair on him. I am always sad when I see a pet go. Cameron is super sweet though and I love his relationship with Kristina and aww a first kiss. Congrats to Kristina and Cameron on moving in together! And I love seeing the pictures of everyone in the same place. That bedroom looks super cozy and I'd love to sleep there myself.

Welcome home to your mom, that's great and I hope she is doing well.

Wow what is going on in your game?! Thats so sad that their relationship is so back and forth. Well at least Cameron and Kristina are doing well and what a fantastic place to propose! So glad she said yes and a great little private ceremony to go with it. Lol Cameron's face was priceless when he learned there was a baby on the way.

@JordanNicoleJJ - Hunter and Billie make the best looking couple and Granite Falls with friends is pretty magical. Oh, I love all the pictures of Ari and Ben too, their faces coming out of the tent was hilarious. Hunter is a guy who really knows what he wants lol. I wonder who will pop the question first! And how could we forget about Koda <3

Ariana looks so unhappy about being preggers outside the bathroom lol. Looks like you and Heckstress' games are almost in sync lol! I really love that lot that you guys chose its so beautiful by the beach. You decorated the house so nicely with some of my favorite furniture items from Pets and Laundry pack.

It was so sweet of Billie to throw a little engagement party, everyone really seemed to warm up to Hunter. And I love seeing Billie and Hunter together, they look so in love. When dad approves you know the guy is good! The wedding venue looks amazing and very fitting for this outdoorsy couple.

@Heckstress17 - OMG super excited to see that Ariana is pregnant! Even though she did a pop art painting I love seeing what she comes up with. Looks Ariana is the last to have kids but I bet that her and Ben will make adorable babies. Its so cute that Billie and Ariana's kids will get to grow up together since those two are so close. Hooray for twins! At least she got one of each - I wonder if they will have any more?

Hunter and Violet are cuties awww. I think its neat that Violet got her Aunt Sophia's eye color. With toddlers in the house, I tend to just leave some food close by them since they always seem to go get it on their own. I love love that beach lot so much it has some of the best views.

@Rawla - I am leaning towards Akyima

@Francisca464 - I hope you start feeling better soon, definitely miss your family posts.
    Post edited by OJenn on
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    ydsm1.png
    Chapter 38: Babies!

In a shocking turn of events, the next time Cameron and Kristina invited their family over they discovered that Cameron’s mother was pregnant!
    zl7mr.png

If that wasn’t enough, we then discovered that Elise was pregnant!
    zl7nR.png

As usual, everyone had a good time.
    zl7p8.png

(side note – why do sims get stuck in the walls? I almost killed Cameron’s pregnant mother!)
    zl7qa.png

Cameron wanted to do something nice for his cat loving pregnant wife. He couldn’t pick so he adopted 2.
    zl7sw.png

Little Libby.
    zl7ui.png

She’s totally wondering why these humans are paying more attention to each other than to her. She doesn’t understand that Kristina needs to thank her husband.
    zl7vx.png

They’re too cute. Oh and the calico is name Bubbles…and he’s a boy…which doesn’t happen with calicos…but oh well :)
    zl7yV.png
    zl7zi.png

Sometimes I forget that Cameron is a gloomy boy. He said something that made his wife cry.
    zl7Co.png

He made up for it with some time in the closet.
    zl7Ds.png

Then he made her dinner.
    zl7Ei.png

Bubbles.
    zl7EX.png

Eventually, Caris had her baby twins!
    zl7GX.PNG

Of course Cameron and Kristina went over to meet them.
    zl7HR.png

Ooops if Kristina was paying attention to the art in Lawrence’s house, she’d wonder why her grandparents are hanging on their wall!
    zl7Jt.png

Elise and Kristina went out together and I thought their bellies were cute.
    zl8jT.png

She is really getting tired.
    zl7Of.png

Oh my…Elise was next and all these multiples are terrifying.
    zl7P5.PNG

Kristina seriously thought her turn would never come.
    zl7RZ.png

At the hospital she learned her older brother Kash was the doctor.
    zl8iH.png

At home she got to know her son Alwyn. Her only child :)
    zl7Yy.png

Her and Cameron are so happy.
    zl81z.png

So are these 2 babies.
    zl82o.png
    zl832.png

Ugh. Somehow now the jonny from the hospital is now one of Kristina’s outfits.
    zl84a.png

Libby was the first to age up into a cat.
    zl85A.png

Bubbles thinks she’s very cool.
    zl86A.png

Alwyn was the second to age up! I’m pretty happy with how he turned out too :)
    zl8jl.png
  • Options
    krabby_pattiesskrabby_pattiess Posts: 358 Member
    Hi guys it's been forever I had Jamal and Catalina, they had three little children and I have to get gen two started with Dean when he grows up. I shall post pictures. I'm still rebuilding Oasis Springs.
    My blog where you can catch my simming: https://caitsims.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    Sorry for my short absence. I just hadn't loaded up my laptop in a bit and we all know I like to talk too much to write up comments from my phone :lol:

@JordanNicoleJJ - I love love loved this update! Hunter and Billie are so great together. The picture of them making out in the closet really shows the passion too :lol: I'm so glad she took him to meet the family at the boathouse. I seriously love that restaurant. All the pictures of the family interacting were so great. Sam and Sawyer have aged so well. It's great that Sam goes out fishing with Hunter. Such a great family :heart: Aw and their wedding! The beach is perfect for them. lol @ Ariana and Ben sitting so far apart at the wedding. Like you said, at least some people sat. The cake sharing picture was perfect :love: My game has been glitching and the forks have been missing from that interaction forever. I literally cannot wait to see their babies. They're gonna be gorgeous. Enjoy your childless sims while you can though. Once the babies come all that lovely free time they've got will be long gone lol.

@debjameswhite - I definitely want Kristina's house! I'm gonna grab it next time I'm in game. I'm sorry to hear about the glitches and stuff happening in your game. I suspect the command center. My game's been a little wonky lately too. Hooking Kristina and Cameron's twins up with each other was a sweet idea. They make a really cute couple. Those lighthouse proposal pictures totally stole the show :love: Honestly they are gorgeous. Kristina is such a beautiful sim. I really love her. The picture of Cameron finding out he's gonna be a Dad is so funny. Talk about a baby boom! At least Cameron and Kristina's little one will have some cousins and... aunts and uncles close in age :lol: I haven't had trouble with sims getting stuck in the walls, but I did have trouble with my dog getting stuck behind the couch and wall. Welcome kittens! They're so cute. Aw it's nice to see those pictures of Greysen and Sasha are still hanging in their old house. You're right it definitely would've confused Kristina to see lol! I still really love how you decorated Kristina's bedroom. That picture of her napping in there is one of my favorites. omg you really dodged a bullet getting a single birth with Elise having 4! Alwyn looks so cute! I'm happy to see he got Dad's blonde hair. :)

@OJenn - Ah! Jenn! I'm really hoping I'm right about your news. I'm so excited for you. I can't wait until you're able to tell us. I'm also really looking forward to your next update. You're at such a fun time in your generation. :)

@krabby_pattiess - It has been a long time! I look forward to seeing generation 2. It'll also be nice to see Oasis Springs again. It's still my favorite neighborhood.

@Francisca464 - <3<3<3

Update - Daily life and a surprise...

In my last update Hunter and Violet became adorable little toddlers.
    jg31wi4.png

Mommy and Daddy's life now revolves around them 24/7.
    l8GZtVa.png

If they're missing how things were before they aren't showing it.
    RS8RUIJ.png

Ariana threw her first (and last lol) playdate at the park. She invited her nieces and nephews, and her bff's twins. @JordanNicoleJJ this nervous looking blonde guy is Billie's husband.
    fsIndGg.png

Hunter being the charmer he is made fast friends with his cousin Tatiana.
    hJHsOV6.png

And Violet got some playtime in with Mom.
    NUf8Q0t.png

Billie finally showed up and the two hugged autonomously :heart: (the blonde baby is Billie's daughter)
    e5k0pDP.png

Sophia's hunky husband showed up with little Evangeline too.
    8apQMRq.png

Two of Antonia's triplets being adorable.
    zKu5bfe.png

All the commotion was too much for little Violet. She curled up in the dirt and took a nap. It was a chaotic day. I don't think I'll be having another playdate anytime soon lol
    CATSXPx.png

Despite being exhausted from her day at the park, Ariana still wanted to spend some quality time with her husband.
    SZraGn6.png

Then bright and early the next morning it was back to skilling with the toddlers.
    ZT5gcWY.png

Violet's so patient and sweet.
    mtOJJJe.png

Ben is such a great Dad. :heart:
    ads9dl8.png

With both parents sacrificing their free time, Hunter and Violet were able to max all of their toddler skills.
    8jxMIC2.png

Of course I have to post a pic of Doodle. Here he is begging for food while sitting on the table. :smirk:
    3cytV7h.png

Despite just eating Ariana's stomach was still giving her trouble...
    WQO0uWu.png

The next morning they left the twins with a sitter and grabbed breakfast in Magnolia promenade.
    P4kHHN3.png

Ariana had some exciting/scary news to share with her husband.
    oW3iKWg.png

Sure enough she was pregnant. In case anyone was wondering 8% risky woohoo will do the trick :lol:
    8E2jGzr.png

Ben was pretty shocked. They weren't planning on having anymore kids because there just wasn't enough room in their house. They would have to make it work somehow.
    9jiIToT.png

I thought it was sweet that he started to tear up. I'm not sure these are tears of joy though lol!
    gPGIrhp.png

That's it for now. Happy Simming!
  • Options
    @krabby_pattiess <waves>

@Heckstress17 Hooray for an update! I was so lonely this weekend! I felt so lucky for Kristina to have a single birth! I almost fell for Cameron's desire for "try for baby" and then I was like, what are you thinking? There will be no try for baby!

Anyways your update! Those twins with their little rosy cheeks are so cute. I'm sorry your play date was so stressful! I'm totally going to have another with all these cousins! I love toddler hugging pics. Violet curled up taking a nap was the winner though! I was so excited when I saw Ariana holding her tummy and I couldn't wipe the grin off my face when you said she was pregnant! I don't think I've seen anyone tear up before!
  • Options
    I am missing you guys.
    ydsm1.png
    Chapter 39: Sweet

Learning has started right away. Both Kristina and Cameron currently have parenting aspirations.
    znZhL.png

Bubbles…I can’t resist these pictures.
    znZiy.png

A slinky looking Libby.
    znZiS.png

Another playful Bubbles.
    znZjf.png

Sweet.
    znZks.png

Ever since I commented on @JordanNicoleJJ ‘s closet woohoo my sims have found their closet too. Without my help!
    znZlg.png

This is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen! Alwyn helping his Daddy fix the dishwasher.
    znZo0.png

Quinton has not been feeling well and sense they have room, Cameron and Kristina asked her parents to move in.
    zo05B.png

The first thing he did was work on their garden. In his opinion, they weren’t doing it right.
    znZrE.png

They also gave Quinton some space in the basement so he could still work on his experiments. That was the only way they could get him to retire.
    znZua.png

More closet fun.
    znZxr.png

They forgot this was now her parent’s room and Quinton was actually sleeping.
    znZyo.png

They really have fun together.
    znZMi.png

Alwyn love’s learning time.
    znZNd.png
    znZNN.png

Libby also enjoys some attention.
    znZOF.png

He is a happy little kid!
    znZQg.png
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    Mini Update
    Now that I have a moment to breath I figured I would give an update on my heir James and his life. After his proposal to Evie Delgato the two planned for an outdoor wedding at the local market venue.
    9341d6a5f3.jpg

903adef585.jpg

3982ddc69f.jpg

38b91a09e8.jpg

Charles and his wife Laura were in attendance with many other family and friends.
    b4ed5b8015.jpg

They exchanged vows written for one another.
    bba8fac866.jpg

28ab5ca069.jpg

ff24a366ab.jpg

The fact that everyone was seated was nothing short of a miracle.
    596c479f34.jpg

Evie couldn't have been happier
    ece3dd95a5.jpg

Welcome to the family Evie!
    914ccfb5b5.jpg

5b7da629be.jpg

4e62511814.jpg
  • Options
    @OJenn That wedding was so pretty! I loved the venue and Evie was so pretty. Everything about it was beautiful. Lucky girl you got everyone to sit down.
  • Options
    krabby_pattiesskrabby_pattiess Posts: 358 Member
    edited February 2018
    Dean is waking up Snow White, he did this since he was a tot too.
    V7fjNGO.png
    Snow White is gorgeous
    JNbG2wT.png
    Dean and Lawrence eating at the table, brotherly bonding
    IlYeGM4.png
    Snow White deserves a little drink
    zGJ1drl.png
    Post edited by krabby_pattiess on
    My blog where you can catch my simming: https://caitsims.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    Sorry I've been MIA guys! I just finished my 5-week class this semester, so hopefully I'll have more time to play/update now that my school load isn't as heavy. I'm also leaving for Berlin in two weeks to visit Shawn, and I have a looot to do before then. If you don't see me before then, just know I'm still keeping up with your updates and LOVING them! Keep it up guys!
  • Options
    carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    OMG I'm so behind! :s

Hey all! Sorry I've been so MIA! I started another part time job in December so I'm working 6 days a week. I've also been trying to clean out my computer (games I don't play anymore and overhauling my CC). I'm hoping to play a bit tonight and possibly have an update. I can probably live without much CC but makeup and hair is a must. xD

I'm off to see Black Panther today so we'll see how far I get after that.

Hopefully I can catch up!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top