Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuff/ Game Packs from the 2014 survey that might still come!

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
This is taken from a survey before the release of The Sims 4 in 2014...

STUFF PACKS:
already done:
  • New Year’s Party – Host a News Year’s Eve party with a toast at midnight, then celebrate in style with festive fireworks, but be careful, Sims who play with fire tend to get burned… (City Living)
  • Luxury Lifestyle – Indulge in the finest things Simoleons can buy. Elegant furniture, clothing, and a luxury hot tub that is sure to put your Sim in a romantic mood. (Luxury Party; Perfect Patio)
  • Fun in the Sun – Fun in the sun with backyard water activities like a kiddie pool, slip’n’slide, and sprinklers! (Backyard)
  • The Lucky Strike Bowling Alley – Dress your Sim in their best bowling shoes and team shirt, and compete with other Sims to see who can get the most strikes! Do you have what it takes to bring home the league trophy? (Bowling Night)
  • Family Game Night – Board games, cards games, and pinball are fun for the whole family. (Base Game, Get Together)
  • Professional Gamer – Become a professional video gamer by building the ultimate gaming system, joining a competition team, earning sponsorships, and competing against other Sims to become The Ultimate Gaming Champion. (Base Game, City Living)

Still possible:
  • Pleasant Rest Cemetery – Uncover the secrets of the graveyard! Explore the crypts, befriend a ghost, and help put restless spirits to rest.
  • Green Thumb – Enter the Greenhouse and put your green thumb to the test caring for crops, flowers, or ornamental plants. Combine plants to create fabulous new varietals, and become the top gardener on the block.
  • Skateboards & Bicycles – Travel your neighborhood with speed and style when you decorate your skateboard and bicycle with custom stickers and accessories.
  • Amazing Catch – Become a master fisherman and collector with a dozen new aquatic creatures and a deluxe aquarium to keep them in. Master’s Fishing Net lets you catch more than one fish at once.
  • Backyard Sports – Play catch with a baseball, toss a football, or have a water balloon fight in your Sim’s backyard.

GAME PACKS:
  • Crime & Justice – Make a difference in your Sims’ town – clean up the streets with the new District Attorney career and organize neighborhood improvement projects, OR indulge a life of crime and greed growing an underground criminal organization that deals in black market goods and smuggling contraband. Pick your side in this world of Crime and Justice!
  • Hobbies & Skills – Awaken your Sims\’ true passions in life as they discover and excel at all-new activities. Whether they\’re tossing a football with the family, practicing ballet, playing in a band with friends, or hand crafting artsy home décor, your Sims now have more ways to build skills, enhance friendships and make their lives more successful.
  • Cruise Ship – Set sail for the high seas aboard a luxury cruise ship! Snack at the pool bar, challenge other Sims to a game of basketball, or stay in your stateroom and share a romantic moment on the veranda.
  • Amusement Park – Enjoy a fun day at the amusement park and experience all the exciting rides and carnival games! Assemble your dream roller coaster and give your Sims the ultimate thrill ride.
  • Heroes & Villains – Secret identities, super powers, and spandex combine to create Super Sims! Fight crime, change the world around you with telekinetic powers, or manipulate your friends and enemies with mind control.
  • Rockband – From the garage to the stage to the stadium take your Sims on an epic musical journey to become immortalized as rock and roll superstars! Let your fame take you to new heights of social stardom.
  • Fashion Week – Place the catwalk, pick your models, and decide on a dress. Do you have what it takes to start a fashion empire?
a256aFi.gif

Comments

• Options
    JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    Oh this is cool!

Just wanna point out:

- Ghost got patched to the game alongside some grave stone, but no actual graveyard. Seems unlikely to have that pack.

- We got detective and criminal careers. Having a pack for more of these would seem unlikely.

- Bands were meant to arrive with City Living, but were cancelled. This could either mean they want it as it's own pack, or it will never happen.

- The fashion pack was also in a 2016 survey. Seems like they DO want to make it but are unsure of the reactions from the fan base.
  • Options
    @JumpingTrains Thanks for pointing it out! :)
    I hope they will do a fashion/makeover/saloon Game Pack.
    With new customization options like french nails/ changing the color of finger nails.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    No problem :) I love these surveys because they offer a lot of ideas of what could come to the Sims 4.
    I also hope they make the fashion pack <3
  • Options
    ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    @JumpingTrains It probably just means it will end up with whatever their Superstar-esque pack will be. I hope the fame system wont be limited to music though. I dont want my Social Media Personality sim to have to also be a musician just to get actual fame happening
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Hope Amusement Parks and Cruise Ship makes it.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Now Backyard Sports has the pontential to be our next stuffpack cause most of those activities are summer activities.
  • Options
    cjosecjose Posts: 265 Member
    We MUST have Pleasant Grave Cemetary! OMG! I've so missed the ghost hunting career as well!
  • Options
    SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    cjose wrote: »
    We MUST have Pleasant Grave Cemetary! OMG! I've so missed the ghost hunting career as well!

I consider this a must have too. There needs to be something to help organize the graves of sims. The death/ghost system of TS4 is messy. There have been a few threads on this subject alone. I really hope they make something to help clean it up. Tbey also need to make it so you don't have to be active on the lot when a sim dies to recieve their urn/stone, or at least a notice that that particular sim is going to die so you can switch over to the lot they are on.
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Cemetery + green thumb set my heart aflutter! Here's to hoping they make it into the game in some form.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited June 2017
    Oooh! :hushed: I would definitely love the Hobbies, Sports, and Cruise Ship stuff! :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    This is taken from a survey before the release of The Sims 4 in 2014...

[*] Cruise Ship – Set sail for the high seas aboard a luxury cruise ship! Snack at the pool bar, challenge other Sims to a game of basketball, or stay in your stateroom and share a romantic moment on the veranda.

Yes please! I want this most of all.....

k7wUNVJ.png
  • Options
    BooV7227BooV7227 Posts: 282 Member
    I really wish that they offered those surveys to everyone through the Origin launcher. A simple prompt "would you like to fill out a survey regarding future packs?" that you can fill out or click off would be great! I'd love to get those!

Hobbies & Sports, Rock Bands, Amusement Parks, Graveyards? Those all have my vote =D
    tCTe03l.png
  • Options
    BooV7227 wrote: »
    I really wish that they offered those surveys to everyone through the Origin launcher. A simple prompt "would you like to fill out a survey regarding future packs?" that you can fill out or click off would be great! I'd love to get those!

Hobbies & Sports, Rock Bands, Amusement Parks, Graveyards? Those all have my vote =D

It would be more cool if they would let us help design a Game Pack, similar to the Stuff Pack votings. :)
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    I hope for superheroes and villains pack, as well as crime and justice pack.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    I love all the Game Pack ideas, especially Cruise Ship, Amusement Park, Hobbies & Fashion Week
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    bythedreadwolfbythedreadwolf Posts: 832 Member
    Things that would interest me:

- Pleasant Rest Cemetery - If it adds an actual cemetery venue and an option to have the tombstones of dead sims from the neighborhood moved there instead of having them on your sims' backyard. And funerals as an event.
    - Green Thumb - If it adds more crops and other ways to care for them (like some sort of watering system).
    - Skateboards & Bicycles - Sure, why not. Would prefer cars though.
    - Backyard Sports - More activities are always welcomed, but I wish we wouldn't get them in 50 different SPs.

As for the GPs, I like Hobbies & Skills, Cruise Ship and Amusement Park and maybe Fashion Week. The others are "meh" for me.
  • Options
    ElainaElaina Posts: 80 Member
    I really like the Cruise ship idea... but as a tie-in to a tropical vacation pack, maybe? Like instead of just immediately traveling to a vacation area, your sim could spend time on a cruise ship for a sim day (or less) to get there? Cruise ships tend to get boring irl unless you like shuffle board, drinking, gambling or being nauseous while awake....
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited June 2017
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    I'll take Fashion Week, Hobbies and Skills and Rockstar please :)
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited June 2017
    I would say... none of them :p

"Rebuild" GP (Zombie apocalypse)

Kind of the way I feel. I did see some surveys that had things I would like though although I'm aware that our play styles might not be alike. I liked the be a house builder career, the be a nanny career, the be the maid career, and bringing back the stylist/and the one who makes improvements to your home in S3(having a blond moment) perhaps architechture. There are more, but I have forgotten them. The only one that remotely appeals to me above is the one that looks like the dangerous stuff pack idea; the cemetary one. I like pieces of some of the above, but not so much in a whole. :)
  • Options
    I would say... none of them :p

"Rebuild" GP (Zombie apocalypse)

I also would like a Rebuild GP :)
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    mmertormmertor Posts: 186 Member
    Hobbies, sports, bicycles and fashion please! All of them sound awesome!
  • Options
    Reallysoawkward23Reallysoawkward23 Posts: 175 Member
    I know this is based on their surveys, but I don't see how bicycles/skateboards would be possible in a stuff pack. Then again, I'm not 100% sure of the scope of stuff packs. Skateboarding would be an awesome addition to the game, though, and would fit in well with a hobbies game pack. Though hobbies is really a broad enough topic to cover an entire expansion that could add sports, bands, skateboarding, ballet, fixing up cars, and similar stuff. That's probably what I'm most interested in based on these options.
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    Fashion Week would be perfect!
    I think that we need more cas options anyway