Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For Love or Money - Epilogue: What Comes Next

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    @princess2109 How's it coming along?

I'm furiously working to get this done. Apparently after updating my game did not like all the CC.
    Now it's a battle with the internet to get her hair just so i can the picture of her.

Good luck. You're almost there. :D
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Also, I'll give @YJB19299 until the end of next weekend to respond. If I don't hear from him, TRibbo will take his spot.

Princess did tell me she's still sorting things out, so I'll wait for her as long as she's still interested.

I will try my best to finish my sim till sunday :)

Yannik! Good to see you again. I'll look forward to seeing her. :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    I also love her story. It really gives her character, and it's enough material for me to use throughout the show.

The Charlotte Eyes are my go to eyes. Someone remade them for S3, too, and I pretty much use only those in S3. In S4, it's the main eyes I use, too.

I've reuploaded her to the gallery, so delete what you downloaded. Hopefully, things all look good now. :)

And thanks! I just came up with that off the top of my head after reading through all the other backgrounds. I didn't want it to be the same as the rest. I look forward to watching the progression of who Landon ends up with. :D

How'd you get that gap in her teeth? :o
  • Options
    Turner wrote: »
    I also love her story. It really gives her character, and it's enough material for me to use throughout the show.

The Charlotte Eyes are my go to eyes. Someone remade them for S3, too, and I pretty much use only those in S3. In S4, it's the main eyes I use, too.

I've reuploaded her to the gallery, so delete what you downloaded. Hopefully, things all look good now. :)

And thanks! I just came up with that off the top of my head after reading through all the other backgrounds. I didn't want it to be the same as the rest. I look forward to watching the progression of who Landon ends up with. :D

The patch for the Vampires GP added different teeth options
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited July 2017
    Turner wrote: »

Easy peasy. Whenever I go into CAS (except when first creating), I always type "cas.fulleditmode" after clicking the normal ctrl+alt+c, so I have access to all parts of changing the sim. Then, after I do the main part, I save it and go back into play with all aspects of my sim. The teeth with the gap is just one of the options I peruse as I play around with my sims.

34981091383_6d042083e5_b.jpg

I happened upon the teeth option months ago right before the Vampire pack came out. It came with one of the free updates. They even added braces. :D

35621835302_c412cba9f4_b.jpg
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Oh, which reminds me: I should use the braces sometime. Would be boring if all my sims had perfect teeth

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Oh, which reminds me: I should use the braces sometime. Would be boring if all my sims had perfect teeth

Maybe use the teeth next to the tooth gap ones :D Has anyone ever used them?
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »

Are those the really crooked ones?

• Options

Yeah :D
  • Options

I dunno. Seems kind of cruel to choose to give my sims those. :D

• Options

Have mercy on your sims :D
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    ocy9fzgq1h28.png

Name: Jeannie Hemming
    Age (in human years): 21 Years
    Traits: Romantic, Creative and Good
    Biography/background:

Jeannie is a young fashion blogger from San Myshuno, she believes that fashion is a way to express feelings and emotions and can make people feel better and individual. Although she is a good looking girl, she still hasn't got a boyfriend, that is why she applied for this show, she hopes to finally find her true love. She loves to help other people and believes in the good sight of every people :)

Your Origin gallery ID: YJB19299
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Wow! She's so beautiful Yannik... <3
  • Options
    She's great, Yannik. :) Definitely an interesting addition to the show.

• Options
    Now you just have to message me whether Jeannie is playing for love or money :)

• Options
    Also, @YJB19299 , it looks like Jeannie uses content from Vintage Glamour and Get to Work, which I don't have yet. The only major thing that seems to be missing is her formal outfit hair. Do you have anything you want to use as a substitute?

• Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

It seems pretty cruel to give your sims braces :p And glasses, too. But I do have a weird affinity for sims wearing spectacles :D
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    ocy9fzgq1h28.png

She looks like Rebecca :p
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »

It seems pretty cruel to give your sims braces :p And glasses, too. But I do have a weird affinity for sims wearing spectacles :D

It's funny since I was planning to give braces to my sim kid who's already wearing glasses :D

• Options
    ocy9fzgq1h28.png

Lol really? Didn't intend it :p
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    8lhmzsxhv9q4.png

What about that?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    8lhmzsxhv9q4.png

What about that?

Yep, I have it. I actually never noticed this hairstyle until now. :D

• Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member

71e43cc06dc056289e22273f3cec540e.jpg

Hmm. I don't see it. I think she's very pretty, though.

:)
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Asffghjkl
    I swear Priscilla will be around soon!
    ((And since everyone is talking about braces i may give them to Pri ♡ ))
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Options
    Yaaaaaasss

Can't wait to get this thing started

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Good+news+everyone+good+news+everyone+to+everyone+who+saw_ad6360_5681313.jpg

I just bought a Sims 4 bundle that has Outdoor Retreat, Spooky Stuff, and Cool Kitchen Stuff.

If you want to redo your sim to include items from those packs, you can still do so. :)

Edit: I've also had Backyard Stuff for a while now and I forgot to mention it on the front page. :0

@lovesstorms
    @kittymeow
    @Idontrcall (I know you love Spooky Stuff)
    @princess2109
    @Alleenmens
    @Sonschi
    @YJB19299
    @TheRoseHorse