Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 5

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Sigh, you might be right about that, sadly
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Sigh, you might be right about that, sadly
    The multitasking in TS4 also meant that a lot of other things had to be simplified to keep the minimum requirements low. Therefore teens were given the same height as adults and the open world were gone. Even toddlers were omitted in the basegame.

Therefore I am quite sure that the multitasking will be gone in TS5 too. But I don't know if EA then will choose to let the open world return? I guess that it will depend on what EA chooses for the new main thing in TS5 (instead of the family and neighborhood stories in TS2, the open world in TS3 and the autonomous multitasking in TS4). Any ideas?
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    > @Erpe said:
    > icmnfrsh wrote: »
    >
    > Sigh, you might be right about that, sadly
    >
    >
    >
    > The multitasking in TS4 also meant that a lot of other things had to be simplified to keep the minimum requirements low. Therefore teens were given the same height as adults and the open world were gone. Even toddlers were omitted in the basegame.
    >
    > Therefore I am quite sure that the multitasking will be gone in TS5 too. But I don't know if EA then will choose to let the open world return? I guess that it will depend on what EA chooses for the new main thing in TS5 (instead of the family and neighborhood stories in TS2, the open world in TS3 and the autonomous multitasking in TS4). Any ideas?

how about all of the above lol.
    So what to you think they will add to Sims 5, and what would they most likely let go.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    Stormsview wrote: »
    > @Erpe said:
    > icmnfrsh wrote: »
    >
    > Sigh, you might be right about that, sadly
    >
    >
    >
    > The multitasking in TS4 also meant that a lot of other things had to be simplified to keep the minimum requirements low. Therefore teens were given the same height as adults and the open world were gone. Even toddlers were omitted in the basegame.
    >
    > Therefore I am quite sure that the multitasking will be gone in TS5 too. But I don't know if EA then will choose to let the open world return? I guess that it will depend on what EA chooses for the new main thing in TS5 (instead of the family and neighborhood stories in TS2, the open world in TS3 and the autonomous multitasking in TS4). Any ideas?

how about all of the above lol.
    So what to you think they will add to Sims 5, and what would they most likely let go.
    EA wants a big new thing which EA then will use in the advertising. But it is difficult to guess what they will choose because it could seem like the best ideas already have been used for the previous games.
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,094 Member
    DcD2510 wrote: »
    I would have create a style and create a world as well, how ever, you can choose more basic options unless you make it in SimCity
    I was expecting all of this in 4. Brilliant!
  • Options
    PlaidygamiPlaidygami Posts: 51 Member
    I wish The Sims 4 built upon The Sims 3's open-world-ness. If The Sims 5 does become a thing, I hope it ends brings open-world again. That aside, I like your suggestions. :)
    来る者は拒まず。 去る者は追わず。
    天下無不散之筵席。
  • Options
    PurplishSimEaterPurplishSimEater Posts: 563 Member
    As long as we get toddlers and open worlds back in the base game for TS5, I can live without multitasking. All of the suggestions in the original post are good ones, though.
    Works in Progress: Fitzgerald Family Fables
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
  • Options
    NatyBGNatyBG Posts: 17 Member
    Cars. What I hate the most in Sims 4 is not having cars and having to wait even when i want to visit the house next to me. Maybe waiting if you go to other world, but when you are travelling in the same world let's just drive a car or a bike, or just walk. More jobs. Multiplayer... I don't see how it is going to work. For example: when player A goes to work and speed the time up, is it going to affect player B?
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited June 2017
    I think they will take time to make TS5. On EA Play they sayed now they take time. I think it's a good new.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    Leah_RoseLeah_Rose Posts: 4 New Member
    I would like it to be more realistic with teens. What i mean is they should go through puberty and all that fun stuff! Also, i would love to able to follow my sims into rabbit-hole events, maybe even follow them to school. Then instead of missing half your sims life you could experience it with them.

As for add on packs, i would love to have one that makes each world have its own culture like how Germany is different than Greece or Ireland.

Those are just some of the things that i would want in the sims 5
  • Options
    I think they will take time to make TS5. On EA Play they sayed now they take time. I think it's a good new.
    I don't see it as something new because TS5 was never expected to be announced before 2018 or released before 2019 ;)

Besides that it isn't the developers or EA Play who make such decisions but instead EA's top and board of directors. They most likely don't even tell the developers or other employees about they have to. The Sims 5 team probably has some ideas about when the game will be released from the deadline they have been told to target. But they still don't know if EA will change that deadline in the future and they likely are forbidden to tell anything even to other EA employees until the game is officially announced.
  • Options
    DcD2510DcD2510 Posts: 646 Member
    Hello everyone! Update is coming
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    I started a thread similar to this months ago. Here you go; loads of ideas in there!

What I'll say is the foundation needs to be strong and complete from the get go and customisation needs to make a return. The players truly need to rule again!
  • Options
    Sweetpooh1993Sweetpooh1993 Posts: 112 Member
    Is it true that The Sims 5 might be a virtual reality game?
    [img][/img]LD5LMSt.jpg
  • Options

It is possible, but I doubt it, they might release a virtual reality version later. I know Will Wright is making a new game called SimYou, not for EA though, it is supposed to be you are the Sim, but they didn't say much more.
  • Options
    xSwoopxxSwoopx Posts: 1 New Member
    When it comes to creating your sims, I'd like sims 5 to have more features that actually represents people of color. Especially when is comes to the hair & skin color.
  • Options
    LyokoWarriorLyokoWarrior Posts: 8 New Member
    I'm kinda worried people are thinking in terms of Sims 5 already, but I love the ideas you came up so far. And I guess its not as abnormal because we all used to think Sims4 would never happen.
  • Options
    emmaburrowsukemmaburrowsuk Posts: 31 Member
    Combine sims 3 open world with sims 4 creativity, as love be able to manage to world...kick out the neighbours bulldoze there house and build something new.
  • Options
    emmaburrowsukemmaburrowsuk Posts: 31 Member
    @LiveLifeAndRock
  • Options
    Hi all, I am adding descriptions of the careers on here so stay tuned and continue giving feedback
  • Options
    Hello everyone, I am adding even more things soon, so keep your eyes peeled. I thought I might tag a few fellow Simmers so they could have a look. @Cinderellimouse @AquaSimmer1212
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited August 2017
    The Sims 5
    This. Changes. Everything!

Here are some of my Ideas for The Sims 5, firstly is my suggestions for Buildmode, then I will add Create a Sim, Buy Mode, General Gameplay/careers etc. and extras like weather, animals etc. it is also possible I will give ideas for packs.

Build Mode

1. Terrain tools such as Lakes, Creeks, level terrain, create unlevel terrain etc.
    2. When building walls you can make diagonal, straight, circular, octagonal walls etc. and you can build with wood walls, Hempcrete walls (Hemp and Lime mixed together.) That is really Eco Friendly. You can also build with Mud/brick, and steel sheets.
    3. Air conditioning/Heating
    4. Build up to 6 floors up and 2 floors down.
    5. Build Garages
    6. Build Decks and Foundations
    7. Choose from large varieties of Fences and gates.
    8. Build Pools with varying levels of deepness and sizes and colours. I think we should have a "free pool shape tool" that let's us easily draw round pools and such also pool stairs and having to clean the pool.
    9. Ceiling Fans This is just a decoration really, unless the temperature feature comes with BG.
    10. Solar panels
    More to come!

Create a Sim

1. Create Sims with pushing and pulling at their bodies
    2. Choose from over 50 tops for all gender and over 30 pants for all genders including 5+ Jeans. We should have lawered clothing and hair growth like in Sims 2 console.
    3. Choose 5 major and 7 minor Traits out of more than 100, Traits have depth. Less traits with bigger meaningfulness would be my go to, as long as they work well.
    4. Choose Turn ons and Turn Offs
    5. Star signs I don't really see the point in zodiacs tbh.
    6. SimDNA which is shown sometimes and can be shaped by what you eat etc. DNA in real life isn't altered by what you eat. Maybe you should replace this with favourites but they should have impact in gameplay like when sims shared favourites/interests.
    Instead of having DNA for genetics sims should probs just have genetic traits that dictate hair color, eye color, skin color etc so that when you change the sim's hair color in a mirror the game will "remember" the original.

Gameplay

1. Emotions are deep and meaningful, there are more than 30 Emotions and Sub-Emotions. Imo we need less emotions, and they need to completely remove skill building based on emotions, it just doesn't work as is shown in TS4 it pulls focus away and meaningfulness to the interaction itself and the sim itself to the point where I'm more worried about a game mechanic rather than thinking about what my sim is actually doing.
    2. Sims will sometimes conflict with those of different traits, this will be minor though.
    3. Sims have different interests, there are more than 20, these interests can shape conversations.
    4. Sims have Turn ons and Offs and get along naturally better with those who fit their turn ons.
    5. Sims can learn over 20 skills, instead of the skill levels finishing at 10, Sims improve forever, for example Cooking, a Sim is always learning new things, and as packs come with new recipes will need to learn them, they may need to learn a new technique. This is impossible to make it would bloat the system with infinite skill points making the cpu explode, they need to be finite. And TS4 also includes too many skills and too many unnecessary skill splits at this point. They would make some sense in the real world but don't work on a game. TS4 has too much grinding where there's an overflow of skills too big to get control of, right now everything a sim does in TS4 is a skill, it gets frustrating, the least they could do is make them hidden so they are subliminal to the player.
    6. Sims can enjoy more than 100 recipes with more added through patches and packs, they range in difficulty from easily learnt, to you must work on this recipe first.
    7. Sims can do up to 3-4 things at once most of the time, other times it will be 2/1 things
    8. Sims as a result of their DNA which is Hereditary, can get sick etc. Highly disagree with genetic diseases in The Sims.
    9. Open World, most buildings will not be rabbit holes, in other words you can follow your sims into it.
    10. Ability to live in harmony Nature. I don't understand this.
    11. Organic food is going to be included.

More to come!

Life Stages

Partial Gradual Aging happens, so Sims go from Newborns to Infants, to Toddlers much like The Sims 4's as in around 3-5, to Young Children that are different to Toddlers around 6-7, to Children that are around 8-9 to Older Children that are around 10-12 then Young Teens who are around 13-14 to Teens who are around 15-16 to Older Teens who are around 17, they then go into Young Adult which is 18-30 with small changes and Adult which is around 30-44 Years old, to Middle Aged which is around 45-59 years old then to Senior which is 60-74 years old then Elder which is 75-100+ years old. different Sims have different ways of aging, some Sims get "Older" earlier, some get "Older" later. Older Sims and Younger Children are more susceptible to Sickness, which can cause more issues. I'm not sure this would work....

Extras

1. Weather/Seasons, Summer, Autumn/Fall, Winter and Spring, temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Sunny, Cloudy, Raining, Snowing, Hale etc. is coming, make sure your Sims keep Cool/warm with Fans/Air cons and Heaters and Cool Drinks/Warm Drinks, there are herbal infusions as well, there are 10+ different Drinks. Also, use Hempcrete and other sustainable materials to create a cooler house in summer and Warmer House in winter to cut bills. Highly agree with weather (Seasons themselves whatever) being in the basegame, at this point at this age or they include it or I'm done.
    2. Pets, Dogs, Cats and Small Animals, Horses and Mythical Animals like Unicorns to come in other packs. more than 100 breeds of Dog and more than 50 of Cats, Pets have Pet DNA and Traits and you can even mix breeds to create new breeds and their are breed traits.
    More to come!

Buy Mode Coming Soon!

1. Choose from over 300 objects and over 50 clutter.
    2. DIY objects for environmentally conscious Sims.

]Careers
    Non Active:
    Factory Job
    Fast Food
    Astronaut
    More to come!

Active:
    Teacher:
    As a Teacher you are in charge of helping the Children and Teens learn, but what happens when you have to deal with the Child who picks their nose all the time or has accidents all the time, or the Teenager who bullies another Student Online. A wonderful Job but also a tough one.

Military
    This Job will mean early starts and living on base most of the time, but you are learning new skills and to fight for SimNation. When you start you will be at boot camp, but soon enough others will be calling you Sir/Ma'am.

Businessperson
    It's not all making Money in Business, you have to make tough decisions that can leave you Sad and Tense, though experienced business Sims get Sad and Tense from decisions less often. Get coffee for bosses at first, but soon you'll be the boss, if you put effort in.

Culinary
    Get your Chef hat on, because as a Chef you get to cook marvellous dishes and Create a few new ones too, but you have to deal with the Critics large readership not coming if you get it wrong.

Designer
    Take a look at the paint colour the person that used to live in Judy Bunch's house chose, Yuck, so Judy Bunch pays you to grab some colour swatches and give her family's house a makeover, if it is a success you might just get higher profile clients.

Author
    Painter
    Politician
    Cashier
    Inventor
    Horticultural
    School Student
    Activist
    More to come!

I think some of these should be self employed careers which should be in BG.

Life States

1. Sims
    2. Ghosts
    3. Aliens

Ideas for Packs
    1. Mythical Creatures
    2. Unicorns
    3. Supernatural
    4. Careers
    5. Generations with even more family content
    6. Pack with more content for pets
    7. Medieval theme
    8. Future theme
    9. Traveling to places based on real countries.
    10. Funerals
    11. Eco warrior (full on, lots of gameplay for Sims that want to really be Eco friendly and cut bills.)

Communities. AKA Worlds or as in TS1/2/3 Neighbourhoods
    Choose from 2 plus more coming in updates and DLC

Create a Community

1. Create a Community with Templates or from scratch.
    2. Work with others
    3. Release it to the world
    4. Choose from Tiny, small, medium, large, extra large and Super Large.
    5. Create Communities that have path only areas or have only paths, also, have Nature only areas, or a whole Nature world.

Create a Style/Body and Object Shop

1. Style and recolour objects and Hair and body parts and Clothing, create accessories, make colours etc.

Modes of Transport

1. Cars! choose from standard cars, Mini vans, vans, Eco friendly cars etc.
    2. Bicycles, choose from a few varieties
    3. Walking, you can walk anywhere.
    4. Trains
    5. Buses
    6. Taxi (you pay more than public transport)
    7. Limousine (You pay lots)

You can have path only areas or Nature only areas.

More to come!
    I am putting features in here as ideas I have.

mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited August 2017

No. No one knows what it might be.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    The Sims 5
    This. Changes. Everything!

Here are some of my Ideas for The Sims 5, firstly is my suggestions for Buildmode, then I will add Create a Sim, Buy Mode, General Gameplay/careers etc. and extras like weather, animals etc. it is also possible I will give ideas for packs.

Build Mode

1. Terrain tools such as Lakes, Creeks, level terrain, create unlevel terrain etc.
    2. When building walls you can make diagonal, straight, circular, octagonal walls etc. and you can build with wood walls, Hempcrete walls (Hemp and Lime mixed together.) That is really Eco Friendly. You can also build with Mud/brick, and steel sheets.
    3. Air conditioning/Heating
    4. Build up to 6 floors up and 2 floors down.
    5. Build Garages
    6. Build Decks and Foundations
    7. Choose from large varieties of Fences and gates.
    8. Build Pools with varying levels of deepness and sizes and colours. I think we should have a "free pool shape tool" that let's us easily draw round pools and such also pool stairs and having to clean the pool.
    9. Ceiling Fans This is just a decoration really, unless the temperature feature comes with BG.
    10. Solar panels
    More to come!

Create a Sim

1. Create Sims with pushing and pulling at their bodies
    2. Choose from over 50 tops for all gender and over 30 pants for all genders including 5+ Jeans. We should have lawered clothing and hair growth like in Sims 2 console.
    3. Choose 5 major and 7 minor Traits out of more than 100, Traits have depth. Less traits with bigger meaningfulness would be my go to, as long as they work well.
    4. Choose Turn ons and Turn Offs
    5. Star signs I don't really see the point in zodiacs tbh.
    6. SimDNA which is shown sometimes and can be shaped by what you eat etc. DNA in real life isn't altered by what you eat. Maybe you should replace this with favourites but they should have impact in gameplay like when sims shared favourites/interests.
    Instead of having DNA for genetics sims should probs just have genetic traits that dictate hair color, eye color, skin color etc so that when you change the sim's hair color in a mirror the game will "remember" the original.

Gameplay

1. Emotions are deep and meaningful, there are more than 30 Emotions and Sub-Emotions. Imo we need less emotions, and they need to completely remove skill building based on emotions, it just doesn't work as is shown in TS4 it pulls focus away and meaningfulness to the interaction itself and the sim itself to the point where I'm more worried about a game mechanic rather than thinking about what my sim is actually doing.
    2. Sims will sometimes conflict with those of different traits, this will be minor though.
    3. Sims have different interests, there are more than 20, these interests can shape conversations.
    4. Sims have Turn ons and Offs and get along naturally better with those who fit their turn ons.
    5. Sims can learn over 20 skills, instead of the skill levels finishing at 10, Sims improve forever, for example Cooking, a Sim is always learning new things, and as packs come with new recipes will need to learn them, they may need to learn a new technique. This is impossible to make it would bloat the system with infinite skill points making the cpu explode, they need to be finite. And TS4 also includes too many skills and too many unnecessary skill splits at this point. They would make some sense in the real world but don't work on a game. TS4 has too much grinding where there's an overflow of skills too big to get control of, right now everything a sim does in TS4 is a skill, it gets frustrating, the least they could do is make them hidden so they are subliminal to the player.
    6. Sims can enjoy more than 100 recipes with more added through patches and packs, they range in difficulty from easily learnt, to you must work on this recipe first.
    7. Sims can do up to 3-4 things at once most of the time, other times it will be 2/1 things
    8. Sims as a result of their DNA which is Hereditary, can get sick etc. Highly disagree with genetic diseases in The Sims.
    9. Open World, most buildings will not be rabbit holes, in other words you can follow your sims into it.
    10. Ability to live in harmony Nature. I don't understand this.
    11. Organic food is going to be included.

More to come!

Life Stages

Partial Gradual Aging happens, so Sims go from Newborns to Infants, to Toddlers much like The Sims 4's as in around 3-5, to Young Children that are different to Toddlers around 6-7, to Children that are around 8-9 to Older Children that are around 10-12 then Young Teens who are around 13-14 to Teens who are around 15-16 to Older Teens who are around 17, they then go into Young Adult which is 18-30 with small changes and Adult which is around 30-44 Years old, to Middle Aged which is around 45-59 years old then to Senior which is 60-74 years old then Elder which is 75-100+ years old. different Sims have different ways of aging, some Sims get "Older" earlier, some get "Older" later. Older Sims and Younger Children are more susceptible to Sickness, which can cause more issues. I'm not sure this would work....

Extras

1. Weather/Seasons, Summer, Autumn/Fall, Winter and Spring, temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Sunny, Cloudy, Raining, Snowing, Hale etc. is coming, make sure your Sims keep Cool/warm with Fans/Air cons and Heaters and Cool Drinks/Warm Drinks, there are herbal infusions as well, there are 10+ different Drinks. Also, use Hempcrete and other sustainable materials to create a cooler house in summer and Warmer House in winter to cut bills. Highly agree with weather (Seasons themselves whatever) being in the basegame, at this point at this age or they include it or I'm done.
    2. Pets, Dogs, Cats and Small Animals, Horses and Mythical Animals like Unicorns to come in other packs. more than 100 breeds of Dog and more than 50 of Cats, Pets have Pet DNA and Traits and you can even mix breeds to create new breeds and their are breed traits.
    More to come!

Buy Mode Coming Soon!

1. Choose from over 300 objects and over 50 clutter.
    2. DIY objects for environmentally conscious Sims.

]Careers
    Non Active:
    Factory Job
    Fast Food
    Astronaut
    More to come!

Active:
    Teacher:
    As a Teacher you are in charge of helping the Children and Teens learn, but what happens when you have to deal with the Child who picks their nose all the time or has accidents all the time, or the Teenager who bullies another Student Online. A wonderful Job but also a tough one.

Military
    This Job will mean early starts and living on base most of the time, but you are learning new skills and to fight for SimNation. When you start you will be at boot camp, but soon enough others will be calling you Sir/Ma'am.

Businessperson
    It's not all making Money in Business, you have to make tough decisions that can leave you Sad and Tense, though experienced business Sims get Sad and Tense from decisions less often. Get coffee for bosses at first, but soon you'll be the boss, if you put effort in.

Culinary
    Get your Chef hat on, because as a Chef you get to cook marvellous dishes and Create a few new ones too, but you have to deal with the Critics large readership not coming if you get it wrong.

Designer
    Take a look at the paint colour the person that used to live in Judy Bunch's house chose, Yuck, so Judy Bunch pays you to grab some colour swatches and give her family's house a makeover, if it is a success you might just get higher profile clients.

Author
    Painter
    Politician
    Cashier
    Inventor
    Horticultural
    School Student
    Activist
    More to come!

I think some of these should be self employed careers which should be in BG.

Life States

1. Sims
    2. Ghosts
    3. Aliens

Ideas for Packs
    1. Mythical Creatures
    2. Unicorns
    3. Supernatural
    4. Careers
    5. Generations with even more family content
    6. Pack with more content for pets
    7. Medieval theme
    8. Future theme
    9. Traveling to places based on real countries.
    10. Funerals
    11. Eco warrior (full on, lots of gameplay for Sims that want to really be Eco friendly and cut bills.)

Communities. AKA Worlds or as in TS1/2/3 Neighbourhoods
    Choose from 2 plus more coming in updates and DLC

Create a Community

1. Create a Community with Templates or from scratch.
    2. Work with others
    3. Release it to the world
    4. Choose from Tiny, small, medium, large, extra large and Super Large.
    5. Create Communities that have path only areas or have only paths, also, have Nature only areas, or a whole Nature world.

Create a Style/Body and Object Shop

1. Style and recolour objects and Hair and body parts and Clothing, create accessories, make colours etc.

Modes of Transport

1. Cars! choose from standard cars, Mini vans, vans, Eco friendly cars etc.
    2. Bicycles, choose from a few varieties
    3. Walking, you can walk anywhere.
    4. Trains
    5. Buses
    6. Taxi (you pay more than public transport)
    7. Limousine (You pay lots)

You can have path only areas or Nature only areas.

More to come!
    I am putting features in here as ideas I have.

Hi, I love your suggestions.
    I will be editing, but let me address some issues you have raised first.

1. I love what you have said about pools, and I will incorporate it into my ideas, you will be listed as a contributor as well for your feedback.
    2. My idea is for temperature to come with BG like weather.
    3. I like your ideas regarding clothes and hair.
    4. The traits will be meaningful, but the minor ones a little less.
    5. Zodiacs will be optional.
    6. SimDNA will be a collective of all the traits you pick etc. things including the Genetic traits you have suggested. Sickness will be more like colds.
    7. I think the amount of emotions is good, but I agree with you on the idea that TS4 takes them too far in some ways and not in others, I agree about it needn't affect Skills and Décor etc. In TS4 it is annoying.
    8. I see where you are coming from regarding skills, so they will stop at 10 but be improved on forever as there would be patches for new recipes and packs that include them, this is just looking at cooking, but all skills will continue to be worked on in some way.
    9. I need to change the living in harmony with Nature bit and elaborate that to include organic foods, looking after plants and animals etc. maybe there would be a better name for this.
    10. I think gradual aging would work, this is one thing I am really unsure of so, I will put a disclaimer there.
    11. Thanks for the agreeance on weather.
    12. Agreed with the careers.

• Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    DcD2510 wrote: »
    Hello everyone, I am adding even more things soon, so keep your eyes peeled. I thought I might tag a few fellow Simmers so they could have a look. @Cinderellimouse @AquaSimmer1212

Awww thanks for thinking of meeee! <3
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif