OCTOBER 17 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4! Check out whats new and whats fixed.
The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs: Create The Most Unique Pets With Create A Pet! Read more on the blog.
The Sims 4 Is Coming To Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Read the blog for more info.

AYTO S 4

AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 12,290 Member
edited August 23 in Stories and Legacies

If your Perfect Match was right in front of you... Would you even know it? 10 girls, 10 guys, 10 chances to find love... Are You The One?

Are you the One is a reality show where 20 people will live together to find their perfect match. If the 10 men and 10 women are able to correctly choose all ten perfect matches in ten weeks, they will win 1 million Simeleons to split among them. Each episode the cast will pair up with whoever they believe their perfect match is to compete in a challenge. The winners of the challenge will go on a date and have a chance to test their match in the truth booth. The winning couple will go to the truth booth to determine if they are a perfect match or not. This is the only way to confirm matches. Each episode ends with a matching ceremony where the couples will be told how many perfect matches they have, but not which matches are correct... Once the truth booth confirms a perfect match, that couple will go to the honeymoon suite and will automatically be paired up for the remainder of the match ceremonies.

A little twist in this season:

1.We will have one good witch, one evil witch and the rest will be normal witches

2.Normal witches can be good or bad, doesn’t matter.

3.The evil witch will switch couple’s each week after everybody has chosen their partners or dates for the week, just before the truth booth ceremony. Eg: Say Scot chose Colleen and T-Roll chose Laurey then the evil witch will switch Laurey and Scot… or T-Roll and Scot. And you thinks you send Scot and Colleen to the truth booth but in fact, you sending Laurey and Colleen… If the evil witch wasn't stopped by the good witch…

4.The good witch is allowed to protect two couples from switching by the evil witch. If the evil witch chose the same couple that’s been protected the couple will not switch. Eg: he/she protect Scot and Colleen then there won’t be a switch and they will be safe for this week.

5.So it’s a duel between the good and the bad witches… Who will win in the end? Can the bad witch keep the perfect matches apart? Or will the good witch win and we will have 10 matches in the 10th week?

6.I will randomize the different witches and let you know. But remember you’re not allowed to tell anyone… It’s a mafia game in disguise… :p

Have fun!
Post edited by Alleenmens on

Comments

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 12,290 Member
    edited April 29
    Contestants:

Lo - Maliha Eickhoff, Mikale Eickhoff

Princess - Quinn Falcon, Finnian Moonshine

Iceman - Camilla Bertrand, Dagmar Holmberg

Caro - Lydia Van Noctis, Phoebe Lovelace

Lala - Nodding Beggartick, Bolt Wizzrobe

Rosey - Alice Leah, John Lager

Twiddle - Gnomeo Beansprout, Raven Moulderwort

Vul - Gwen Whisp, X - Classified

Yannik - Leigh-Ann Nissen, Chad Robertson

Choco - Beatrix-Maye Nobakov

Alleen - Jody Green
    edited June 19
    Challenges:

Where is our Pictures, Challenge

http://aytoseason4.blogspot.com/2017/06/where-is-our-pictures.html

1. Everybody will go through the pictures and decide where you want to 'hide' your Sims pictures.
    2. You also have to work out clues of where each of your Sims hides.
    3. Then you can PM, Email or Skype me with it.
    4. After that is done then I will put everything together and you can start looking for the other sims' pictures. >:)

Hope you will have fun with this.
    edited July 3
    House Points:

Truth Booth:

Matching Ceremony:
    edited June 12
    I love Birthdays... :smiley:

Capricorn ~

January
    7th: Caro

Aquarius ~

February: -
    8th: Choco
    19th: Yannik

Gemini ~

June: -
    13th: Vul

Cancer ~

July: -
    3rd: Princess

Virgo ~

August: -
    21st - Iceman
    31st - Twiddle

September -
    19th: Lo

Sagittarius ~

November; -
    24th: Lala

December: -
    5th: Rosey
    14th: Alleen

Okay we still need to fill the last spot... ;)
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 8,231 Member
    I'm reserving two females.
  • ChocoCubChocoCub Posts: 3,226 Member
    @Alleenmens what gender do you want for the remaining spot?
    Doesn't matter... Everybody decides for them selves :p
    But the 11th spot is only 1 sim where the others are 2
    Okay! I want to take a female spot :D
    Cool!
    I will put up the app form tomorrow. But remember to play with your sims to increase their witch skills.. ;)
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 16,487 Member
    I've been crazy busy with work and the next few days look just as busy. When do you need to have them turned in because I do want to play with them. They are only up one level right now, and that just won't do.
    I'm not in a hurry... Let's say another week or two....
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 9,104 Member
    I'm going with 2 females again, I think.
    A little twist in this season:

1.We will have one good witch, one evil witch and the rest will be normal witches

2.Normal witches can be good or bad, doesn’t matter.

3.The evil witch will switch couple’s each week after everybody has chosen their partners or dates for the week, just before the truth booth ceremony. Eg: Say Scot chose Colleen and T-Roll chose Laurey then the evil witch will switch Laurey and Scot… or T-Roll and Scot. And you thinks you send Scot and Colleen to the truth booth but in fact, you sending Laurey and Colleen… If the evil witch wasn't stopped by the good witch…

4.The good witch is allowed to protect two couples from switching by the evil witch. If the evil witch chose the same couple that’s been protected the couple will not switch. Eg: he/she protect Scot and Colleen then there won’t be a switch and they will be safe for this week.

5.So it’s a duel between the good and the bad witches… Who will win in the end? Can the bad witch keep the perfect matches apart? Or will the good witch win and we will have 10 matches in the 10th week?

6.I will randomize the different witches and let you know. But remember you’re not allowed to tell anyone… It’s a mafia game in disguise… :p

Have fun!

@M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @KleineMuff @Idontrcall @YJB19299 @Twiddle3 @rosey1579 @princess2109 @ChocoCub
    @CeltyGirly
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 13,211 Member
    Very cool idea, Alleen!

Can I do a female and male? I think it might be fun to do a brother/sister witch.
    Yep you can...
    edited April 14
    And everybody chooses one number between 1 and 11 here on the thread. First come first serve... :p

1. Lo
    2. Lala
    3. Ice
    4. Vul
    7. Caro
    8. Choco
    9. Twiddle
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 13,211 Member
    Choose a letter between 1 & 11? lolol

I'll take 1 & 11.