Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Leashes and Skirts [PART ONE OF EP 1 RELEASED]

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Yip Yip!
    Banner.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Meow Meow!
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Wurf Wurf!
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
    Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
    Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Sent... ;)
  • Options
    @Alleenmens
    @icmnfrsh
    @Keyenpeydee
    @lovesstorms
    @Tigerblu11
    @YJB19299

Just a heads up to all of you who have signed up for this show:

I'm currently on a family trip and won't be around that often. But since you've all completed the first mission/challenge and I've got some players entries (thanks again for those who sent me one) so you probably don't need me around that often anyway haha.

I thought it would be best for me to let you guys know that it also means that I won't be able to work on the episode at the moment. I know it sucks but I will get back to work once I'm back :p Maybe I will get to hang around the forums but I doubt I will be as active as before.

But if you have any questions regarding the show or something else feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll try my best to attend to you :) Thanks!
    ._.
  • Options
    Thanks for the announcement. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Yay! I'm finally back home! I'm tired but excited to continue writing the episode! :D
    ._.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Question to all: How would you define a long episode? :p
    ._.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »

Something that takes me an hour to read. :D
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    200+ pictures...
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited August 2017

Probably a lot of text and a lot of pictures :) And maybe long DREs xD
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    200+ pictures...

This. Definitely.
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Probably a lot of text and a lot of pictures :) And maybe long DREs xD

And this.
    Something that takes me an hour to read. :D

Haha, not too sure about this, maybe not :p
    ._.
  • Options
    Lo is quite a fast reader afaik. I remember a comment of hers about the soundtrack timing from the Haystack Cowboy Challenge. :o
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Lo is quite a fast reader afaik. I remember a comment of hers about the soundtrack timing from the Haystack Cowboy Challenge. :o

It takes me like half an hour to finish a The Mole episode (150 screenshots). Haha :p
    ._.
  • Options

It takes me like half an hour to finish a The Mole episode (150 screenshots). Haha :p

I should track my time when reading the next episode.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I should track my time when reading the next episode.

That's only an approximate estimation though, I get interrupted when reading an episode occasionally so I'm not exactly sure how long it usually takes. But I like to digest some trivial stuffs and other details so that's probably why. I don't feel like reading fast because I know I'm reading it for leisure as I'm not in a hurry or something :P
    ._.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'd say a Mole episode is long, of all the interactive reality shows I've joined.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    The good thing about pictures is that they're both worth 1000 words and faster to parse. Although sometimes a second glance reveals new things, so maybe not too fast.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    The good thing about pictures is that they're both worth 1000 words and faster to parse. Although sometimes a second glance reveals new things, so maybe not too fast.

Hmmm....

You just gave me an interesting idea... ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    So are we getting an episode before the weekend? ;)
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    So are we getting an episode before the next weekend? ;)

Fixed and confirmed :p
    ._.
  • Options
    I just received my newly ordered wireless mouse because the scrolling wheel hasn't been working properly for me (simmers probably will know how it feels like to play the sims without the ability to rotate camera view with the scrolling wheel not to mention taking screenshots for an episode). I don't blame my old mouse since I've been using it for more than 4 years and I was thinking about ordering one recently. Don't worry, I'm back on track again. :D
    ._.
  • Options
    I just received my newly ordered wireless mouse because the scrolling wheel hasn't been working properly for me (simmers probably will know how it feels like to play the sims without the ability to rotate camera view with the scrolling wheel not to mention taking screenshots for an episode). I don't blame my old mouse since I've been using it for more than 4 years and I was thinking about ordering one recently. Don't worry, I'm back on track again. :D

Nice. I did have a wireless mouse 10 years ago but it didn't work too well (it was infrared).

I also bought a new mouse earlier this year, because I've had my old one for 7 years. And the mouse wheel had to be pressed HARD for it to click. I can't blame it either because it's been dropped several times. :D Not bad for 10 USD.

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    And the mouse wheel had to be pressed HARD for it to click. I can't blame it either because it's been dropped several times. :D Not bad for 10 USD.

^ this. My old one just got... old I guess? But yours been 7 years? Wow, it's been a long time from now :o I thought it was the batteries initially but the problem persisted after replacement of old batteries so I thought it would be best to get a new one. I was having trouble getting the right angle for screenshot because it wasn't working that well but with the new mouse everything's back to normal again! Woot! :smiley:
    ._.