Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sam Beckett (Quantum Leap) Sims 3 story :)

Comments

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    MistyZBA wrote: »
    Well could you have him jump into Louis Swete?

@MistyZBA Hmm... now there's an idea. :)
    Has Sam ever had an alien baby?

Nope, but I'll stand by @simscognito 's comment on that. :lol:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    Yeah, now that I think about it, Emmaline is just pure evil and she’s been dispensed. Nowhere to go withthat!
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Sam and Emma <3

Emma_mauls_Sam_2.jpg

Emma_mauls_Sam_4.jpg

I promise to get more of his story out as soon as I am feeling well again and up to writing.

Thanks for your support everyone. <3
    (((((Hugs)))))
    Post edited by emorrill on
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    emorrill wrote: »
    Sam and Emma <3

Emma_mauls_Sam_2.jpg

Emma_mauls_Sam_4.jpg

I promise to get more of his story out as soon as I am feeling well again and up to writing.

Thanks for your support everyone. <3
    (((((Hugs)))))

Gaahhhhh!!! Those shots are awesome! Sam and Emma are sooo cute!
  • Options
    Thank you @simscognito . I had a feeling you would react that way. :blush: I love it! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Adorable!!
  • Options
    Gosh I miss Sam... <3
    (Emma too of course ;) )

I need to write the next chapter in his story soon! Very soon...

In the meantime I can just listen to this song and imagine him singing it to Emma. :blush:<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Hlk-6RJ_w
  • Options
    I miss them too! Very excited for the next chapter. XD Ooh new song! I love your taste in music. Will listen to it now, as soon as I find some headphones. XD
  • Options
    Just opened the song and I'm crying!!!!! I love this song! I love Sweeney Todd! But this song has to be one of my favourites. Now I'm hoping that you're ignoring the song's dark side because I don't want anything bad to happen to Sam and Emma! :(
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @emorrill I miss Sam too! I know you will write that chapter when your heart and mind and your time in OE is ready. It does sound like it will be soon though! I know when I took my break from Midnight Hollow I kept getting that itch to go back to them, fix their world and play them. I do think the break gave me a fresh perspective on where to focus the story for awhile.

Beautiful song and such a beautiful man singing it!
  • Options
    Just opened the song and I'm crying!!!!! I love this song! I love Sweeney Todd! But this song has to be one of my favourites. Now I'm hoping that you're ignoring the song's dark side because I don't want anything bad to happen to Sam and Emma! :(

@simscognito Oh don't worry, nothing bad will happen to Sam and Emma. <3 (Except for some life trials, as usual. Love always conquers all though! )
    Just read your recent chapter. Aww. <3

@bekkasan Thanks. <3 I'm thinking I'll be able to start on it soon. Breaks have always been helpful for me too, and now that real life is settling down I'm itching to get back into it.
    He really is a beautiful man! ;) So so sexy! :love:
    :p
    Had to love the shot of the Clinton's there! :lol: Gosh... It really was THAT long ago when he was president. I'm feeling old...
  • Options

@simscognito Oh don't worry, nothing bad will happen to Sam and Emma. <3 (Except for some life trials, as usual. Love always conquers all though! )
    Just read your recent chapter. Aww. <3

@bekkasan Thanks. <3 I'm thinking I'll be able to start on it soon. Breaks have always been helpful for me too, and now that real life is settling down I'm itching to get back into it.
    He really is a beautiful man! ;) So so sexy! :love:
    Had to love the shot of the Clinton's there! :lol: Gosh... It really was THAT long ago when he was president. I'm feeling old...

*Phew!*Cog was getting worried. :D Oh absolutely. Love conquers all! Well, it better do with these two. I'm counting on it. XD

And thanks. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Good evening everyone. :)
    Sorry, not a new chapter yet, but........

This event happened in one of my "staging" saves for Sam's story and because of my love for birds (and the Spotted Sixam being my favorite in the game) I was very sad to see that Ziggy, Sam's pet, had died. :cry:

Dead_Ziggy_2.jpg

I mean, it just looks so sad all dead down there at the bottom of the cage! :(

And I Sam took darn good care of that lovely bird, but... *sigh* those caged pets just don't live as long as the horses, cats, and dogs. (But in reality, a bird like Ziggy would live to be like 60-80 years old. Just sayin' :confused: )

Anyway, Al and Sam took the beautiful bird's passing very hard. (Al's face! :weary: ) It tugged at my heartstrings! :heartbreak:

Dead_Ziggy_1.jpg

On a happier note. ;)

I am going into my game now to take some more pics for the next chapter in Sam's story! :smiley: Woop woop!
    I finally feel like I am in a place now to start writing again since RL stuff has settled down. :)

Catch you later on here my friends. <3 Thanks for continuing to follow.
    Post edited by emorrill on
  • Options
    Awww RIP Ziggy. I'm sorry for you and Sam's loss. I feel sad when pets die in game too. :( Hugs for you all and yayyy for next chapter! :smiley:
  • Options
    @emorrill Commented on other thread. Agree with @simscognito about happy you are playing Sam and Emma.
  • Options
    I thought alerts were fixed. Guess not. :angry: But I got an alert when Bekkasan posted so thanks, Sandy! So sorry for the loss of Sixam. :cry: Do pets die even if aging is turned off?

So glad you’re getting back in a writing mood, Emily. Can’t wait to see the next chapter!
  • Options
    @simscognito and @bekkasan Thanks <3 I love your comments.

@ZeeGee Darn those notifications...
    I have aging turned off so yes, minor pets die when it's turned off. :(
    Thanks. <3
  • Options
    The first scene in the next chapter has been written. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Squuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
  • Options
    The first scene in the next chapter has been written. :mrgreen:

Yippeeee!!!!
  • Options
    I'm ready! Yeehaw!!!
  • Options
    @bekkasan Your Yeehaw got me thinking:

full.gif

• Options
    hehe, that must be a country pony! Has that pony got a tattoo on her tush?
  • Options
    bekkasan wrote: »
    hehe, that must be a country pony! Has that pony got a tattoo on her tush?

@bekkasan Yes. :blush: It's called a "Cutie Mark." They are 3 apples because she apple bucks the trees to harvest them and pretty much runs Sweet Apple Acres. :)
    #MyLittlePonyGeekComingOut :lol:
  • Options
    That is so cute!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top