Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Child romances

Comments

• Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited August 2017
    @agustd First, you ask a question but then say not to tag you. Don't ask if you don't want a reply and you're free to use the block feature at any time.

"How is children not being able to simulate romance adding to TS4 being idyllic and conflict free?" Answer: Obviously, I was referring to your comments about hair pulling/children being mean to each other as a possible feature of crushes. And your need to equate that with real life experiences as a reason that those features shouldn't exist. (This is also why I gave current examples of how sims are already violent/mean with each other.)

Anyway, I don't see how you say things like "leave young children to be children" as if having a crush is not a part of childhood. How are you protecting children? By protesting a feature that is common to the average child? If anything, you seem a bit out of touch with reality.

Yes, I am clearly very into this game (moreso TS3,) but what is your point? I'm here to discuss the game like anyone else, but I also don't take features seriously enough to call other simmers disturbed for wanting them. You did that. Hence, my reminder that it's just a game.
  • Options
    Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    agustd wrote: »
    @Bear31 Do not confuse a strongly worded response with being "nasty". Me asking you if you have children (because I know most of this forum's users are mature adults) was not an insult/attack. The only nasty people on here are adults who cannot leave young children to be children. You're the one who suggested crush driven "hair pulling" as an endearing, innocent interaction for children that'll allow them to form a romance/crush bar in the first place. I did not insult you before and I am not insulting you now. Your actions speak for themselves.

@IceyJ ?? How is children not being able to simulate romance adding to TS4 being idyllic and conflict free? What are you even talking about, honestly?

I only came back here because I've been tagged, I never meant to partake in a discussion because i don't think there is anything to debate here, I expressed my opinion so I'm gonna go, please do not tag me. Feel free to go back to asking for things that will never have a place in The Sims because everybody (except few individuals apparently) realizes that they're inappropriate and borderline gross.

And I will never feel sorry for not being civil with people who ridicule me for my need to protect young children and yell "it's just a game" at me. If it's just a game to you, why are you here in the first place. You're clearly very into this game if you've posted a few thousand times on a forum dedicated to it.

No, as I recall you saying that if I WAS a parent that you hope that I don't encourage behavior irl simply because I find it "cute" and how disturbing you find it IS an insult to my morals and values. I do not have kids, but I've got two nephews and a niece and have as much sense as any parent on how to teach them. And I would only find it cute in game because it's JUST A GAME. Which, by the way, is totally and completely different.....why? Cause it IS JUST A GAME. The ones that can't distinguish between the two, generally speaking, are the only ones you should worry about. Me? I know the difference.
  • Options
    IceyJ wrote: »
    @agustd First, you ask a question but then say not to tag you. Don't ask if you don't want a reply and you're free to use the block feature at any time.

"How is children not being able to simulate romance adding to TS4 being idyllic and conflict free?" Answer: Obviously, I was referring to your comments about hair pulling/children being mean to each other as a possible feature of crushes. And your need to equate that with real life experiences as a reason that those features shouldn't exist. (This is also why I gave current examples of how sims are already violent/mean with each other.)

Anyway, I don't see how you say things like "leave young children to be children" as if having a crush is not a part of childhood. How are you protecting children? By protesting a feature that is common to the average child? If anything, you seem a bit out of touch with reality.

Yes, I am clearly very into this game (moreso TS3,) but what is your point? I'm here to discuss the game like anyone else, but I also don't take features seriously enough to call other simmers disturbed for wanting them. You did that. Hence, my reminder that it's just a game.

Exactly! Couldn't say it better myself!
  • Options
    agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    @IceyJ I responded because I've been tagged. Doesn't mean I'm obligated to continue the discussion and I'm allowed to end it whenever I please. Yet again I ask y'all not to tag me because at this point I'm just feeling uncomfortable and I don't need any more notifs to pop up since I'm in many other threads and it's hard to keep track of them. Thank you.
  • Options
    @IceyJ I responded because I've been tagged. Doesn't mean I'm obligated to continue the discussion and I'm allowed to end it whenever I please. Yet again I ask y'all not to tag me because at this point I'm just feeling uncomfortable and I don't need any more notifs to pop up since I'm in many other threads and it's hard to keep track of them. Thank you.

Yes, end the discussion whenever you please. But don't expect it to end by tagging people and asking them questions. :|
  • Options
    However, simmers can't help but tag you if the tag that someone else used is in a quote or if the poster wanted to respond to what you yourself is saying by quoting you (granted, I don't pay attention to whether or not it notifies people when just quoting). They quote so that there's no mistaking who people are talking to cause a lot of times there are misunderstandings. And saying this isn't some way of saying "too bad" and that we won't respect your wishes not to be tagged, of course we want to oblige but sometimes it's not that easy the way the forum works.
  • Options
    Stormsview wrote: »
    HalloMolli wrote: »
    Come on. Kids are kids. Leave that be. Stop forcing romance on children, if you want it in your game play with teenagers. I realize kids get crushes in real life but if you'd feel comfortable playing it out in a game there must be something wrong with you honestly.

Oh crushes are indeed a thing. I can remember to this date how I could relate to this song when I was still a child myself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXj5i5YjPgk

Nothing wrong with that. What I find even more disturbing than having it actually happen in TS is your effort to make it a taboo by judging those of us who have nothing "bad" in mind when asking for Features which are harmless and would even meet the conditions of the game (Rating etc.) in order to make the game reflect life more accurately.

It's completely all right if you don't like the idea but please don't discuss things on a personal Level!

In the video, those are young teens or preteens. and they are kids with kids. and no they never kiss. but that is a child with a child or preteen his same age.

Let me tell you when it gets weird, It's when you're an adult, and you want to play a child with a crush on another child and then kiss them even just the cheek. ok now you have and real life adult behind the computer doing this. Not many people would think this is proper behavior for an adult? and that's when it gets weird.

We could instead ask for more romantic interaction between adult sims. keeping it within the Teen rating. but why not just have a cute crush on an adult sim. whats wrong with that.

Why the interest in an adult playing a child on child crush holding hands and kissing. nope, something weird about that, and it's Not cute when an adult wants to play a child doing that. I say leave the sims kids alone to be kids.

Why the interest in an adult playing a child or a child playing an adult in general?! It's the same thing.....and the answer is because it's a game and only a game.

There are children here who play as adults do, have them woohoo and all sorts of romantic gestures. THAT is a reality right now.....but the romance bar/being able to have them love each other and do woohoo and have kids is how life truly is. So you can't sit there and tell me it's ok for a kid to play grown-up sims doing that stuff and then turn around in the same instance and say how bad it is for an adult to be able to have "kiddie features" of puppy love/crushes reactions. Cause it's the same thing......it's true in life and kids do show that other kids are special to them. It's all in how they implement it.

• Options
    niamhioniamhio Posts: 26 Member
    I have to agree with what @EllomiSimmer was saying, if it was more fleshed out we all know the more messed up modding community would manipulate it and take it too far but then again they probably already have.
    Maybe also the children can share their lunch with their crush? Like give them a cookie or parents could tease their child about childhood crushes.
  • Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    niamhio wrote: »
    I have to agree with what @EllomiSimmer was saying, if it was more fleshed out we all know the more messed up modding community would manipulate it and take it too far but then again they probably already have.
    Maybe also the children can share their lunch with their crush? Like give them a cookie or parents could tease their child about childhood crushes.
    Not really. Modding communities are generally pretty hard-lined about not crossing those type of lines. Just because someone is a modder doesn't mean they have no opinions about morality and what should or shouldn't be portrayed in a video game. Some of them have legality and entire websites to be concerned about as well.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Options
    dg51829dg51829 Posts: 300 Member
    I would only want this if we got a preteen state. I see the child phase as elementary school age. It would be cute if they got a 'cootie' moodlet if a child of a different gender tried to hold their hand or something. Or an interaction where kids would run away if another child tried to hold their hand. When I was elementary school kids would play Boys vs Girls, it was tag game where if a boy or girl tagged you had cooties and you would have to go into their jail and another teammate would have to break into the jail and tag you so you no longer had cooties than you would have to try to get away without getting tagged again. If kids played games like that I would love that kind of aspect to the game for kids.

Even at the middle school age most kids in my class thought it was weird when two classmates 'dated' and they were teased about it all the time. It lasted like two weeks maybe a month. I think anything 'long-term' about it would be strange. Now some people even my own age went to a middle school where that cool thing to do and it was more like actual dating. I think this would be an issue adding it to the game. Because some players grew up with the experience I had in middle school and others grew up with an experience where it was the cool thing. It all depends on age of player and what was socially acceptable where they grew up and when they grew up.

Now if you could turn off these interactions or having parents that make rules saying a preteen couldn't date until they were a teenager. Now that is something I would love.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Bear31 wrote: »
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    No one here suggest that y'all have bad intentions towards children irl. It's the fact that you're an adult and you're already forcing romantic behavior on elementary school children. I can't wrap my head around the fact some of you can't see that this thing, regardless of your approach to little kids in real life, is inherently problematic and gross. As I've said I'm perfectly aware children do get crushes. But you're an adult and you have absolutely no reason to simulate that in a game. This franchise has been around for the past 17 years, you think why devs never included that? And yay @Bear31 for normalizing "pulling hair" and kids being mean to each other because "they don't know how to express their feelings"! You really would like to be able to do that in a game? I don't know if you have children but if you do, I just hope you know better than to encourage that behavior because you find it "cute" in some disturbing way I don't understand. Children should never be encouraged to be violent towards anyone and you shouldn't excuse that with them just being "kids" or having a crush. When my brother was 10 and had a crush on his classmate,pulled her hair and beat her every day to get her attention, my dad took care of that immediately and taught him you just CAN'T do that. Never. And he understood, because children are not plum. Y'all act like this is so "innocent an cute" but this is literally how little boys are being taught from a young age that they don't have to respect women.

I don't care if kids get crushes. If you're an adult and you demand that an elementary school child in your game is allowed to have romantic interactions with anyone, no matter how innocent, I have no words. Even the sims people understand that a crush that a kid doesn't even understand and recognize yet is not a significant enough part of their life for them to include in a game played mainly by adults because the sole idea of that is disturbing.

All that you stated is called Puppy Love but with pushing and pulling hair oh yeah my mom stopped me big time when I thought a guy was cute and I'd hit him every day but no more. Thinking that it's cute no it's not because the other kid probably do not like you hitting them or the other person. Kids romance with kids it might happen IRL to some kids most likely without parents knowing or wouldnt care but putting that into the game? No that's boader line.

But why is it borderline?! You already can have two kids fighting and it's the same interactions as the young adults to elders. There's no difference! Fighting is fighting no matter how you slice it. And would you say the same if the parents could discipline them for it and teach not to fight, would your answer change? My guess is yes because you are still teaching your young sims that it's not ok and having a talk of the acceptable ways of showing that you like someone.

It's boarder line because of the games rating. I'm not saying it don't happen IRL but putting it in the game? It's the same with you not wanting Sims children wetting the bed kids wet the bed IRL should that be in the game? No.
  • Options
    dg51829 wrote: »
    I would only want this if we got a preteen state. I see the child phase as elementary school age. It would be cute if they got a 'cootie' moodlet if a child of a different gender tried to hold their hand or something. Or an interaction where kids would run away if another child tried to hold their hand. When I was elementary school kids would play Boys vs Girls, it was tag game where if a boy or girl tagged you had cooties and you would have to go into their jail and another teammate would have to break into the jail and tag you so you no longer had cooties than you would have to try to get away without getting tagged again. If kids played games like that I would love that kind of aspect to the game for kids.

Even at the middle school age most kids in my class thought it was weird when two classmates 'dated' and they were teased about it all the time. It lasted like two weeks maybe a month. I think anything 'long-term' about it would be strange. Now some people even my own age went to a middle school where that cool thing to do and it was more like actual dating. I think this would be an issue adding it to the game. Because some players grew up with the experience I had in middle school and others grew up with an experience where it was the cool thing. It all depends on age of player and what was socially acceptable where they grew up and when they grew up.

Now if you could turn off these interactions or having parents that make rules saying a preteen couldn't date until they were a teenager. Now that is something I would love.

I love this comment.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    No one here suggest that y'all have bad intentions towards children irl. It's the fact that you're an adult and you're already forcing romantic behavior on elementary school children. I can't wrap my head around the fact some of you can't see that this thing, regardless of your approach to little kids in real life, is inherently problematic and gross. As I've said I'm perfectly aware children do get crushes. But you're an adult and you have absolutely no reason to simulate that in a game. This franchise has been around for the past 17 years, you think why devs never included that? And yay @Bear31 for normalizing "pulling hair" and kids being mean to each other because "they don't know how to express their feelings"! You really would like to be able to do that in a game? I don't know if you have children but if you do, I just hope you know better than to encourage that behavior because you find it "cute" in some disturbing way I don't understand. Children should never be encouraged to be violent towards anyone and you shouldn't excuse that with them just being "kids" or having a crush. When my brother was 10 and had a crush on his classmate,pulled her hair and beat her every day to get her attention, my dad took care of that immediately and taught him you just CAN'T do that. Never. And he understood, because children are not plum. Y'all act like this is so "innocent an cute" but this is literally how little boys are being taught from a young age that they don't have to respect women.

I don't care if kids get crushes. If you're an adult and you demand that an elementary school child in your game is allowed to have romantic interactions with anyone, no matter how innocent, I have no words. Even the sims people understand that a crush that a kid doesn't even understand and recognize yet is not a significant enough part of their life for them to include in a game played mainly by adults because the sole idea of that is disturbing.

All that you stated is called Puppy Love but with pushing and pulling hair oh yeah my mom stopped me big time when I thought a guy was cute and I'd hit him every day but no more. Thinking that it's cute no it's not because the other kid probably do not like you hitting them or the other person. Kids romance with kids it might happen IRL to some kids most likely without parents knowing or wouldnt care but putting that into the game? No that's boader line.

But why is it borderline?! You already can have two kids fighting and it's the same interactions as the young adults to elders. There's no difference! Fighting is fighting no matter how you slice it. And would you say the same if the parents could discipline them for it and teach not to fight, would your answer change? My guess is yes because you are still teaching your young sims that it's not ok and having a talk of the acceptable ways of showing that you like someone.

It's boarder line because of the games rating. I'm not saying it don't happen IRL but putting it in the game? It's the same with you not wanting Sims children wetting the bed kids wet the bed IRL should that be in the game? No.

I don't see the issue with having bed wetting in the game. Sims currently 🐸🐸🐸🐸 all over the floor. But I'd just like to remind everyone how people said we'd never get the option to increase breast size because it would change the rating. We'd never get teen woohoo for the same reason, but now teens can "mess around" in bed. I'd leave it up to EA to determine what features would affect the game's rating.
  • Options

I don't see the issue with having bed wetting in the game. Adults sims plum all over the floor. But I'd just like to remind everyone how people said we'd never get the option to increase breast size because it would change the rating. We'd never get teen woohoo for the same reason, but now teens can "mess around" in bed. I'd leave it up to EA to determine what features would affect the game's rating.

You may not have a problem with kids wetting the bed but some people do.

Yeah but child romance? Seriously? Y'all funny I'm laughing seriously laughing... Wow.
  • Options

I don't see the issue with having bed wetting in the game. Adults sims plum all over the floor. But I'd just like to remind everyone how people said we'd never get the option to increase breast size because it would change the rating. We'd never get teen woohoo for the same reason, but now teens can "mess around" in bed. I'd leave it up to EA to determine what features would affect the game's rating.

Yeah but child romance? Seriously? Y'all funny I'm laughing seriously laughing... Wow.

That's because you and others keep equating a childhood crush with adult romance. That's your problem, not ours. Childhood crushes can be implemented in a way that's completely childlike and innocent, but as long as some of you keep your heads in the gutter...
  • Options

That's because you and others keep equating a childhood crush with adult romance. That's your problem, not ours. Childhood crushes can be implemented in a way that's completely childlike and innocent, but as long as some of you keep your heads in the gutter...

My heads in the gutter? ok whatever you say Miss J.
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    You say
    you're already forcing romantic behavior on elementary school children.
    but then,
    I'm perfectly aware children do get crushes.
    This is a massive contradiction. I can't force someone to behave in a way they already do. This is a life-simulator, if children do get crushes in real life, they should be able to in the game. The key-word there is 'game', you act as if we're pushing an agenda on REAL children to go out and date; no. Nor, might I mention, is anyone forcing anything on anyone, the option doesn't mean your sim children have to have crushes, and in my suggestion I already acknowledged many children have no interest in crushes, but, nevertheless, some do.
    But you're an adult and you have absolutely no reason to simulate that in a game.
    We want to tell a story about two sims who are childhood sweethearts?
    This franchise has been around for the past 17 years, you think why devs never included that?
    Arguably any reason, including that people like you would get offended and see things perversely that are not.
    yay @Bear31 for normalizing "pulling hair" and kids being mean to each other because "they don't know how to express their feelings"!
    Normalising? It is normal. The saying that 'if she hits him, its because she likes him.' didn't come from nowhere. Kids don't know how to express their feelings, and don't know when too far is too far. Rough play, pulling hair and worse happens all the time in playgrounds and schools, both maliciously and among friends, in good spirits. Just because you don't agree with something doesn't make it not normal, and doesn't mean anyone wanting to portray it is, at the same time, encouraging it.
    I don't care if kids get crushes. If you're an adult and you demand that an elementary school child in your game is allowed to have romantic interactions with anyone
    We're actually politely requesting. :)
    a crush that a kid doesn't even understand and recognize yet is not a significant enough part of their life
    That seems to be something for the player to decide, like I said above, childhood sweethearts. That happens in real life, it's a theme returned to all the time in stories and movies. Also, for many people childhood crushes, while not the most significant part of their life, are still funny and beloved memories in later years. I still remember mine.
  • Options

They aren't saying that you in particular have your head in the gutter. They're saying it in general cause you all are equating childhood crushes which ARE innocent and childlike to the more "grown up" romances you already see in game. Also, your comment about my not wanting bed wetting in the game isn't the same thing as you not wanting childhood crushes. You can't compare the two because the only reason why I don't want bed wetting in game is because its gross and I don't want to have to deal with that kind of problem. The difference between the two wants is that, unlike bed wetting, you can choose to totally ignore the feature and not play with it since you are so dead set against it. Bed wetting on the other hand is something that you can't get away from or ignore because if the kid forgets to use the toilet before bed then he pees himself. It's gross.

There is absolutely nothing wrong, IN GAME, with kids having crushes and it won't raise the rating at all due to how they will implement it if they choose to. They already have fighting in game so the fact that there is hair pulling, pushing, and the like among both adults and kids alike so it's not a far jump or something that is totally unacceptable cause it already happens. Same with hugs among kids as well as gossiping. I still state it'd be cute to have harmless hand holding too.
  • Options

I don't see the issue with having bed wetting in the game. Sims currently plum all over the floor. But I'd just like to remind everyone how people said we'd never get the option to increase breast size because it would change the rating. We'd never get teen woohoo for the same reason, but now teens can "mess around" in bed. I'd leave it up to EA to determine what features would affect the game's rating.

They do, you're right but the difference is that they are awake when they do that and it's not in a bed. And I don't want to have to start worrying over whether they got to the bathroom before bed or not. Unless they had a cheat to take care of it. If they did then I wouldn't mind.
  • Options

They aren't saying that you in particular have your head in the gutter. They're saying it in general cause you all are equating childhood crushes which ARE innocent and childlike to the more "grown up" romances you already see in game. Also, your comment about my not wanting bed wetting in the game isn't the same thing as you not wanting childhood crushes. You can't compare the two because the only reason why I don't want bed wetting in game is because its gross and I don't want to have to deal with that kind of problem. The difference between the two wants is that, unlike bed wetting, you can choose to totally ignore the feature and not play with it since you are so dead set against it. Bed wetting on the other hand is something that you can't get away from or ignore because if the kid forgets to use the toilet before bed then he pees himself. It's gross.

There is absolutely nothing wrong, IN GAME, with kids having crushes and it won't raise the rating at all due to how they will implement it if they choose to. They already have fighting in game so the fact that there is hair pulling, pushing, and the like among both adults and kids alike so it's not a far jump or something that is totally unacceptable cause it already happens. Same with hugs among kids as well as gossiping. I still state it'd be cute to have harmless hand holding too.

Your entire comment had me rolling with laughter.
  • Options
    Callum2000Callum2000 Posts: 802 Member
    I would like really this as a feature. I think it's fine to have an innocent childhood romance, there's nothing sexual to it like some other people are suggesting. I remember I used to get loads when I was younger :D
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    I've had to remove a number of comments from this thread that got a little heated and I've followed-up with the users involved. Guys please know that you are more then welcome to engage with each other in a polite and friendly manner but I'd ask you to refrain from making things personal or harassing other users. Should this behaviour continue I will have to close the thread so just be mindful of that. Thank you.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

• Options
    mariajane216mariajane216 Posts: 83 Member
    This sounds really cute!
  • Options
    Cellini2point0Cellini2point0 Posts: 7 New Member
    This idea seems too cute to boot. I like the idea of being able to SIMulate one of my BFFs romances. She just married her childhood sweetheart. They met in kindergarten. Went to the same school. When they were like 6, he declared that he liked her and then they became official "hand holders." They had their first "real" kiss at 14, but he would give her flowers and her cookies. She would help him with his homework and cheer for him at elementary school games (she really loved sweets so there was never going to be sharing on her part). They just got married at age 22 once they finished college.

This just seems so sweet. I agree with the people who are like, just the innocent things. Maybe change the title to "childhood crush," so there's less controversy?

I can understand the idea of being grossed out by this idea. For example a lot of people hate the idea of comprehensive sexual education in schools. Some people really just don't want to think that certain ages to certain things. Whether it be morals, or some other rational, I get it. It's okay to have an opinion, I respect that.

But at the same time here is my opinion--this is a game pure and simple. For instance, people look for mods to play the game and tell the story they want. If you don't want childhood crushes, then don't look for it. At worst people want: hand holding, note passing, lunch sharing, crush bars. They don't want kids making out because NO. They don't want "mess around" because that's disgusting. All they want is the ability to have their SIM game mirror real life to tell their stories better. That's not gross. That's not depravity.

Will EA roll out something like this? Maybe. As someone pointed out, there is now teen "mess around." Same animations as woohoo. I was creeped out the first time I saw it TBH because I was like, "what is this interaction? Oh. OH. OH GOD." I thought it was simply going to be a longer make-out or at worst, some sims hand up the back of a shirt. Detour aside, that's not what people are asking for. They are asking for cooties and crushes. Maybe even parenting interactions like "how cute, here's an extra cookie for X" or "not my child, nope. You're under lock down till you're a young adult." To quote my mom, "hit the books, not the boys" simply because I said a boy had pretty eyes when I was five. However I took it literally, because I had been sent home early for attacking an eighth grader with my lunchbox for taking my taking said lunchbox. In retrospect, I can understand how he messed up, we had the exact same lunchbox. But I had a lunchable. He had vegetables. Five-year-old me rests my case.

Coming back to the point: Is this idea really so bad? I don't think it'll get patched into the game. EA generally listens to everyone, and if not everyone can handle something it is unlikely to be rolled out for all. Instead they might make some sort of expansion pack like: Childhood. It could be the child equivalent of parenthood where we get: play dates (toddler stuff broke me because I still wanted play dates for children), more kids things (because the Kids Room stuff didn't really deliver in my opinion--I honestly just want a slide for children that isn't choppy), more child interactions (because most of the parenthood stuff really is geared towards teens and up--kids obsess about celebrities and apps too), AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMS FOR CHILDREN--if they can't get a job they can go to homework club or volleyball or Mathletes), sleepovers--because kids do that.

I think this is a really cute idea worth merit.
  • Options
    scaredvoidscaredvoid Posts: 1 New Member
    (I know this post is old but I really like this idea so here) YES, I would love to see this in the game, like here are some interactions I think would be good for 2 child sims to do: small peck, kiss on cheek, hold hands, give love letter, give gift ( like an anniversary kinda thing), complement, cuddle kind of thing (if sitting together), hug. And maybe if you have the parenthood pack your child sim could be grounded or punished in some way if the 2 sims are caught giving a kiss to one another. And those 2 children could have sleepovers too! (look I totally understand if you don't like this idea, but these interactions should be very silly and playful, not too serious!)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top