Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    He's a bit too hopeful that this relationship will workout. I wonder if Alex will be pregnant with his child while he's away, but one of them is already in another relationship?

That is a scenario that is possible... :smirk:

haswh wrote: »
    He's a bit too hopeful that this relationship will workout. I wonder if Alex will be pregnant with his child while he's away, but one of them is already in another relationship?

Lets hope not! :o

I know! That would be sad...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @pammiechick I want so bad to look at the rules for this story! :s *Don't do it, don't do it*
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Wralai wrote: »
    SPOILERS OF GEN RULES
    Because of what I know of this gen's rules...
    Maybe August will have a kid with Alex, find Beau alive, and cheat?

Hmmm...
    Could happen... but as you know...I’ll never tell! Ha! :D
    You could tell, but no one would believe you anyway! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @Munterbacon I am so tempted to look! Thanks for making it handy if I chose to...
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    @Munterbacon I am so tempted to look! Thanks for making it handy if I chose to...

@haswh Stay strong! You can resist! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    @pammiechick I want so bad to look at the rules for this story! :s *Don't do it, don't do it*

Yeah...that might spoil things for you for the next gen... :(

It won't let you know what's going to happen right now though...
    Wralai wrote: »
    SPOILERS OF GEN RULES
    Because of what I know of this gen's rules...
    Maybe August will have a kid with Alex, find Beau alive, and cheat?

Hmmm...
    Could happen... but as you know...I’ll never tell! Ha! :D
    You could tell, but no one would believe you anyway! :D

ROFL...so true! :tongue:

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    @simscognito has just expressed my thoughts. Lol. :D All that positivity coming from August seemed strange in that moment as well as her fast decision to let him go. Sure, she wants him to live his dream (I guess he does, now :D ) but that was a little bit too fast.
    Now I'm interested in learning what his highschool friends are up to. Still living in Brindleton Bay or have more of them taken the chance to escape that corrupt place? (Answer, probably: Stay tuned :joy: )
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    @simscognito has just expressed my thoughts. Lol. :D All that positivity coming from August seemed strange in that moment as well as her fast decision to let him go. Sure, she wants him to live his dream (I guess he does, now :D ) but that was a little bit too fast.
    Now I'm interested in learning what his highschool friends are up to. Still living in Brindleton Bay or have more of them taken the chance to escape that corrupt place? (Answer, probably: Stay tuned :joy: )

Yes...stay tuned! ;)

August was trying to convince himself....
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member

Emotional WitcHazard: A blonde Day male with long hair! You know that’s feels like a death sentence to us too soon too soon!

Lover WitcHazard: We miss a couple of chapters then the main antagonist is dead, the dual love interests are MIA, and August goes from a handsome teen to a hunky detective! And his rebound is a Rosebrook/Cross!(face palms) This is why we take our antidepressants people when you black out you miss everything! August has such a bangable body Darius to but I’ll wait for him to develope a little more before taking a taste!

Charmer WitcHazard: I thought Seth was your some and August and Darius were your grandchildren?

Lover WitcHazard: Technically Seth is based on one of my exes so it’s more like I broke up with Seth he rebounded without Siobhan! They had two hunky sons! And since I’m a sexy immortal goddessI sleep with both of them as revenge on Seth for breaking my heart!

Charmer WitcHazard: Still feels wrong!

Dark WitcHazard: I missed all the cool drama but I already know what happened! Briar didn’t die and was waiting at her house to give her brother one last good bye then Daniel came threaten to kill Beau he may have shot but not a deadly blow, she hit him over the head then he found out she was still alive so to keep her new life from falling apart before it began she killed him! Then Beau had to go to because if he stayed there he would have been accused of murder and they would have made it stick so now he had to run away too! And then sometime later one of them is going to run into August and now with his open relationship status are they going to tell their sibling or enjoy him all to their self to make up for lost time!

Shipper WitcHazard: Eeeeeeekkkkkk! I love August and Alex so cute! (August moves away) But I didn’t get to enjoy it why why why! :'(:(

Anti Shipper: Told you not to get too attached!
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    I missed all the WitcHazards. <3<3<3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Aww shucks! :D Just doing a lot of catch up! Heading over to your forum when I have time so between later today or tomorrow! Can you believe I missed Straud Week Dark WitcHazard was so 🐸🐸🐸🐸!
  • Options
    @WitcHazard Plenty of darkness and chaos for her when she gets to it. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

Same!! The place would never be the same without them! <3
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @WitcHazard is in the house!!!!! Yay! :joy:
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Emotional WitcHazard: A blonde Day male with long hair! You know that’s feels like a death sentence to us too soon too soon!

Lover WitcHazard: We miss a couple of chapters then the main antagonist is dead, the dual love interests are MIA, and August goes from a handsome teen to a hunky detective! And his rebound is a Rosebrook/Cross!(face palms) This is why we take our antidepressants people when you black out you miss everything! August has such a bangable body Darius to but I’ll wait for him to develope a little more before taking a taste!

Charmer WitcHazard: I thought Seth was your some and August and Darius were your grandchildren?

Lover WitcHazard: Technically Seth is based on one of my exes so it’s more like I broke up with Seth he rebounded without Siobhan! They had two hunky sons! And since I’m a sexy immortal goddessI sleep with both of them as revenge on Seth for breaking my heart!

Charmer WitcHazard: Still feels wrong!

Dark WitcHazard: I missed all the cool drama but I already know what happened! Briar didn’t die and was waiting at her house to give her brother one last good bye then Daniel came threaten to kill Beau he may have shot but not a deadly blow, she hit him over the head then he found out she was still alive so to keep her new life from falling apart before it began she killed him! Then Beau had to go to because if he stayed there he would have been accused of murder and they would have made it stick so now he had to run away too! And then sometime later one of them is going to run into August and now with his open relationship status are they going to tell their sibling or enjoy him all to their self to make up for lost time!

Shipper WitcHazard: Eeeeeeekkkkkk! I love August and Alex so cute! (August moves away) But I didn’t get to enjoy it why why why! :'(:(

Anti Shipper: Told you not to get too attached!

Ahhhhh!!! The Court of Witchazards is back! I've missed you all so much! <3

Emotional, I'm so sorry I've scarred you for life about long blonde, hunky Day men. Let's just pray nothing dastardly is going to happen to August (although I'm not making any promises). :tongue:

Lover--LOL...I will offer that Darius will indeed be as hunky as his older bro when he becomes YA...although I'm with Charmer, having you take a taste of him is rather...strange since he's technically your grandbaby...now if you were Cursed, that's a whole nuther story...

Dark--LOL...you're very astute. Let's see if you're correct in all those assumptions as to what REALLY happened to the twins. (You will only get a glimpse of what actually happened and it won't be until the very end of the arc when you'll find out for sure.) I am hoping to keep everyone guessing for a while.

Shipper--lol...you definitely need to not climb aboard any ships until...well...in this gen, all bets are off. It's gen 4! (Not that you should go sniffing around the I'm a Lover rules or anything.)

Anti-shipper--good advice!

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Hey, guys!

I've posted the casting call. I'll remind you again from time to time on this thread, too, if the response is low (but I already know a few people who are going to submit already. ;) )

I will have a chapter out tomorrow, too!

Getting excited for the next gen as I'm already planning it and need your sims for storylines! <3

GO HERE: Day & Knight Gen 5 CASTING CALL
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Happy Monday! <3

August settles into his new job.

JQisKnr.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    HAPPY MONDAY is right--Agent Williams is baaaack. And I wonder if he really was flirting with August? I wouldn't blame him. >:) NEW (old?) ship time!!!

Wow, August is so tall. He's like a giant, towering over everyone else, with his glorious locks. <3 Loved seeing his first day at the new job, and him getting teased a little--I think he'll fit in and settle in well as time goes on.

But man, I was worried about August being able to handle an open relationship--and for good reason, it seems...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Oh wow! August is not handling this long-distanced relationship thing well. Hopefully his jealousy doesn't push Alex further away. Yay for Agent Williams. I agree with August. He is pretty cute. (I bet he was flirting). XD ... okay I'm wishfully thinking too. :D
  • Options
    SpectresValkyrieSpectresValkyrie Posts: 317 Member
    Oh wow it has been a roller coaster of a time for poor August. Losing Briar and Beau then being charged for Daniel's death. That must have been a terrible time. August doesn't seem to have an easy life now either. Having to leave Alex and than see her with another boy must really hurt. I hope this new job won't be too bad for him.
    ETagn5d.jpg
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Great to see Agent Williams again! I have a feeling August did flirt with him. Ah, nice to see some new characters, Agents McKeen and Abraham!

I don't think August is handling this long distance relationship well. Better not let his jealous take him over and push Alex away.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    nbgangelovanbgangelova Posts: 194 Member
    Aaaah, Ronan and Benny have finally entered the story!! It's cool seeing them, and I love how they're dating each other. Regarding agent Williams, I have a feeling he might be bisexual too. He was DEFINITELY flirting, no doubt. He might be a ladies/lads man ;)

The long distance will definitely break Alex and August, though. They always do, sadly...
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    HAPPY MONDAY is right--Agent Williams is baaaack. And I wonder if he really was flirting with August? I wouldn't blame him. >:) NEW (old?) ship time!!!

Wow, August is so tall. He's like a giant, towering over everyone else, with his glorious locks. <3 Loved seeing his first day at the new job, and him getting teased a little--I think he'll fit in and settle in well as time goes on.

But man, I was worried about August being able to handle an open relationship--and for good reason, it seems...

Agent Williams. :love: We only got a taste of him...Old ship time...because everyone was hopping on that ship and that's the ONLY reason he's back. Honestly, he was going to be an extra. Bahahaaaa! :lol:

I love the new height mod I got. It really made August exactly how tall he's supposed to be. Like his father, he towers over everyone (although he doesn't quite have the girth of Seth, believe it or not.)
    Oh wow! August is not handling this long-distanced relationship thing well. Hopefully his jealousy doesn't push Alex further away. Yay for Agent Williams. I agree with August. He is pretty cute. (I bet he was flirting). XD ... okay I'm wishfully thinking too. :D

Yeah...no one likes a jealous boyfriend. We'll see how this goes. I think August needs a cute distraction. Oh Agent Williams... <3

But yeah, we shall see if he was flirting...on Wednesday. ;)
    Oh wow it has been a roller coaster of a time for poor August. Losing Briar and Beau then being charged for Daniel's death. That must have been a terrible time. August doesn't seem to have an easy life now either. Having to leave Alex and than see her with another boy must really hurt. I hope this new job won't be too bad for him.

Yes, rollercoaster, although seven years passed, so his time in Brindleton Bay is a far off memory, thank goodness for him. But yeah, he's had to give up Alex and it's hard on him. Here's hoping his job is worth it, huh?
    Great to see Agent Williams again! I have a feeling August did flirt with him. Ah, nice to see some new characters, Agents McKeen and Abraham!

I don't think August is handling this long distance relationship well. Better not let his jealous take him over and push Alex away.

Yeah...we'll see what happens with Alex...she will be back!

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Aaaah, Ronan and Benny have finally entered the story!! It's cool seeing them, and I love how they're dating each other. Regarding agent Williams, I have a feeling he might be bisexual too. He was DEFINITELY flirting, no doubt. He might be a ladies/lads man ;)

The long distance will definitely break Alex and August, though. They always do, sadly...

Ronan and Benny are here!! And dating!! <3 I'm glad you approve! They will be great friends for August, too, so you'll see more of them this whole gen. Ronan is his right hand man now!

Ya think that about Agent Williams? We'll see... ;):tongue:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Lover WitcHazard: Agent Williams heart be still! But it can’t the chemistry in today’s chapter sets my flesh ablaze! I feel a premonition coming on!

Dark WitcHazard: You mean one of your hot flash fever dreams no thank you!

Lover WitcHazard: Once the gates inspiration burst you can’t contain it! <3<3<3 I must calm down and share it with the world give a me a day or two to calm my shivers!

Dark WitcHazard: Gross you’re just sick! So August shows who really has the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 in his relationship with Alex clearly not him she must have kicked those hairy boys well out of the stadium that is control! Haha seeing a wuss August isn’t really my thing but I get the feeling mistakes will be made stakes raised barriers shattered and I can’t wait! >:)

Shipper WitcHazard: August trust is very important in long distance for it to work you have to have trust in the other person and atleast some self respect!

Anti Shipper: That’s What they all say so they can get away with what they want to do while you wallow in agony! Be man either break up the relationship all the way or don’t at all simple!

Shipper: You trust me every time you went away right!

Anti Shipper: Every wonder why I wear a eyepatch on voyages!

Shipper WitcHazard: To keep up your bad @ss pirate image!

Anti Shipper: So no matter where I go I always have an eye on you!

Shipper WitcHazard: I thought that necklace was just some very unique design! Your tell me that’s your eye!

Anti Shipper: You’ve never wondered how it “disappears” when I’m around! ;)

Shipper: Well I’m never wearing it ever again!

Anti Shipper: You think my eyes are the only ones I have watching you!

Shipper WitcHazard: Oh My Hazard, I married a secret S-Class Stalker!

Anti Shipper: (bops on nose) Haha Yeah you did!

Lover WitcHazard: If I don’t see August pounding Agent Williams @ss into oblivion I’m going to sue!

Justice WitcHazard: You can’t sue it’s not your story!(Lover runs off screaming) We should really have her neutered!(adjusts glasses)

Dark WitcHazard: Doesn’t matter you know her special parts are jut like reptilian’s cut them off and days later they’ll just grow back! Also side note August’s partner is Lincoln now to the court I changed it today! Cause why not!