Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited February 2018
    Alex and August could be happy together forever, I believe in that, but she isn't his fate. I see that... *sighs* It's sad... :( I understand August...

P.S. Thanks for the gifts, I will give them to my sims :kissing_heart: Happy Valentine's Day to you! <3
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Alex and August could be happy together forever, I believe in that, but she isn't his fate. I see that... *sighs* It's sad... :( I understand August...

P.S. Thanks for the gifts, I will give them to my sims :kissing_heart: Happy Valentine's Day to you! <3

You think she isn't fate? :(

Your welcome. I hope your sims love them! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

You think she isn't fate? :(

Your welcome. I hope your sims love them! <3

I hope Alex will go together with August to San Myshuno, but somehow I feel she'll stay in Windenburg... :/
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,468 Member
    Aw, sweet chapter for Valentine's Day <3 I wonder if Alex will relocate with August... He seems happy with her, but not deliriously so??? Maybe that's enough. Are you still more or less following the gen 4 'rules' for the I'm a lover challenge? I know what they are as I'm doing it myself - although my gen 4 heir has only just aged up to teen - so no spoilers for/from me :D
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    August and Alex look great together! I wonder if these two will relocate together.

Such a sweet chapter for Valentine's Day! Also, thanks for the lovely gifts. My Sims are sure to enjoy them! <3
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Hehe!! Cool posters! And aw!!! I love Alex. And they're so sweet together.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,468 Member
    Forgot to say thank you for the awesome cc. Those posters! :blush:<3>:)
  • Options
    Aw, sweet chapter for Valentine's Day <3 I wonder if Alex will relocate with August... He seems happy with her, but not deliriously so??? Maybe that's enough. Are you still more or less following the gen 4 'rules' for the I'm a lover challenge? I know what they are as I'm doing it myself - although my gen 4 heir has only just aged up to teen - so no spoilers for/from me :D

Yes...I didn’t plan it but it was appropriate! <3

Delirious...you’re right. He’s content but not...head over heels? Maybe he would be if they had more time?

And yes, I’m following the rules as best I can. So...um yeah. What happens with his child will happen....
    August and Alex look great together! I wonder if these two will relocate together.

Such a sweet chapter for Valentine's Day! Also, thanks for the lovely gifts. My Sims are sure to enjoy them! <3

Your very welcome! <3

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Hehe!! Cool posters! And aw!!! I love Alex. And they're so sweet together.

Glad you liked them! I had fun making them! Yes, they’re very sweet together!
    Forgot to say thank you for the awesome cc. Those posters! :blush:<3>:)

Your welcome!!! I think I had to much fun going them! Ha!
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    SPOILERS OF GEN RULES
    Because of what I know of this gen's rules...
    Maybe August will have a kid with Alex, find Beau alive, and cheat?
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    Wralai wrote: »
    SPOILERS OF GEN RULES

OMG You make a very good observation!
  • Options
    Wralai wrote: »
    SPOILERS OF GEN RULES

Hmmm...
    Could happen... but as you know...I’ll never tell! Ha! :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    August finally sees his dream come true!

ELXJ8mC.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Such a sad start to the Chapter, but an exciting move forward for August.

Darius - he looks so much like his daddy! <3 You can see a little of Seth in August, but mostly Shivvy - August is definitely a Day. It was good to see the fam except I missed Seth. :(

And Sofia is enjoying the new novel. :)
    kEhvYSp.png
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Darius - he looks so much like his daddy! <3 You can see a little of Seth in August, but mostly Shivvy - August is definitely a Day. It was good to see the fam except I missed Seth. :(

kEhvYSp.png

Squee! I'm fangirling that Sofia is reading it!!! *Hide it from Ben*

Yeah, Darius is definitely Daddy's son. Ha ha...is there any Shiv to be seen? ;) He's not quite as tall as either Seth or August but almost. Seth was at work (truly...in game he's a doc) so sorry you missed him.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member

kEhvYSp.png

Yeah, Darius is definitely Daddy's son. Ha ha...is there any Shiv to be seen? ;) He's not quite as tall as either Seth or August but almost. Seth was at work (truly...in game he's a doc) so sorry you missed him.

Heck no - Don't hide it....show it to him so he will get busy! :joy:
  • Options

kEhvYSp.png

Heck no - Don't hide it....show it to him so he will get busy! :joy:

Maybe a wake up call! The girl needs some...today. NOW!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    OMG, Darius is Seth Jr.! Loved seeing them all back at the penthouse and the family banter. <3 And because of your story, I'll always think of Brindleton Bay as having a really seedy underbelly, LOL.

I wondered how a job transfer might affect August's relationship with Alex--open relationships can be really tricky, but I think it might work for him and Alex. Long distance ones are tough!

Can't wait to see more of August at work. <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So wonderful to see the family together! :) And Darius is very handsome and does look more like his Dad than his Mom. I don't think this long distance open relationship thing will go well for either Alex or August. So sad. :( I am glad he took his dream job though. Looking forward to seeing what cases he will be on! :)
  • Options
    OMG, Darius is Seth Jr.! Loved seeing them all back at the penthouse and the family banter. <3 And because of your story, I'll always think of Brindleton Bay as having a really seedy underbelly, LOL.

I wondered how a job transfer might affect August's relationship with Alex--open relationships can be really tricky, but I think it might work for him and Alex. Long distance ones are tough!

Can't wait to see more of August at work. <3

Isn't Darius just a clone? lol...Poor Brindleton Bay. Hopefully it'll get its charm back (because Gen 5 will take place there.)

Crossing fingers for their very open relationship. ;)
    haswh wrote: »
    So wonderful to see the family together! :) And Darius is very handsome and does look more like his Dad than his Mom. I don't think this long distance open relationship thing will go well for either Alex or August. So sad. :( I am glad he took his dream job though. Looking forward to seeing what cases he will be on! :)

Darius is very handsome...I agree. I was happy to see what he looked like when he aged up! I could tell from his young self he favored his dad.

We'll see how this relationship works out...they will try!

And cases will be coming soon...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Darius is a real copy of his father :) It was great to see August with his family, although I missed Seth. I hope he was just somewhere else... :/ I mean all is fine with him. Yeah, it will be hard to be separate, I mean Alex and August... So maybe the decision to stay in open relationship was wise. But the best part isf that August is near to his dream... Finally :blush:
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    So nice to see August and his family together. Darius is a splitting image of Seth! I don't think this long distance, open relationship will be good for August and Alex. :( I'm glad that he got his dream job, though.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    Darius is a real copy of his father :) It was great to see August with his family, although I missed Seth. I hope he was just somewhere else... :/ I mean all is fine with him. Yeah, it will be hard to be separate, I mean Alex and August... So maybe the decision to stay in open relationship was wise. But the best part isf that August is near to his dream... Finally :blush:

Seth was at work (REALLY! Otherwise, he would have been there. All is well with him.) I was too lazy to bring him home. Sorry! And yes! He's living his dream yay!
    So nice to see August and his family together. Darius is a splitting image of Seth! I don't think this long distance, open relationship will be good for August and Alex. :( I'm glad that he got his dream job, though.

Probably will cause problems...for SOMEONE! We'll see! But they're going to try to make it work. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    He's a bit too hopeful that this relationship will workout. I wonder if Alex will be pregnant with his child while he's away, but one of them is already in another relationship?
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    He's a bit too hopeful that this relationship will workout. I wonder if Alex will be pregnant with his child while he's away, but one of them is already in another relationship?

Lets hope not! :o