Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spring Exchange gifts for Shannen!

XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
edited June 2016 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
Dear Shannen,

I was so incredibly excited when I saw tanu's message saying that you were my buddy! I eagerly read your letter and have had so much fun creating gifts for you :smile: I hope that you will enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them.

Gifts:

1) Pixie Park: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14863615/#Comment_14863615
2) Hydrangea Haven: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14866286/#Comment_14866286
3) Titania Faye: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14869570/#Comment_14869570
Post edited by XxHannelorexX on

Comments

• Options
    Gift 1: Pixie Park

Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8915569

I read in your letter that you liked fairies and thought I would try my hand at a small park that was especially nice for any fairies in town. Here is Pixie Park:

2ujqqg7.jpg

Pixie Park features a gazebo, and this is where one of the fairy houses is located:

34et154.jpg

It's also a nice spot to have an outdoors meal:

2cgmu4p.jpg

If sims would prefer to just sit and relax, that's fine too:

10xd1eo.jpg

The kids will be happily entertained in this area:

24fzdx0.jpg

Second fairy house to party in here (and maybe some sims will enjoy the pretty fountain...):

211q52v.jpg

And, of course, sims can also make friends with the guardian Cowplant (feeding the cowplant before any interaction is advised! :wink: ):

2ytxtoy.jpg

I hope that you like Pixie Park, Shannen :)
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    Really nice layout and it fits in so well with its surroundings. Nice job! Love the flowers around the gazebo.
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    This will be a steal :) very nice done!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    @XxHannelorexX You sneaky little fairy, you! <3

Well, I don't just like Pixie park..I love Pixie Park! It is perfect for all my fairies who have been roaming the worlds with no where truly fun to go..what with their wings getting caught in the roller coasters and all that other scary stuff. Awwww there is even a cowplant for the few evil sims who will get such enjoyment from watching other sims get eaten..including my simself who is both evil and a fairy..she will love it...she might love it a little too much...which is always a good thing.

I love the seating area and so much wood (I love wooden furniture) ..oh and that gazebo is to die for..just look at those flowers!! My fairies will love those flowers, they will even talk to each other about the flowers. And the fairy house is in the Gazebo, it's simply perfect! *Swoons* ...Sorry lack of sleep, causing hyper weirdness!

Oooh, oooh I spot a cowplant springy! <3

Hanne, I truly love it. I feel so spoilt right now! Thankyou so much! :)
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    Pixie park is amazing! I really love the layout so lovely! *looks around sees no one, snatches*
  • Options
    Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Love the gazebo! (I've always wanted one of those in my own yard...maybe someday! lol) And the cowplant touch made me laugh. That thing can be so much fun. XD Great work, looks like a fun place for the fairies to play!
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    Beautiful park Hanne! :) *Goes behind Cait and snatches a copy*
  • Options
    KaytayRoallKaytayRoall Posts: 923 Member
    Pixie Park is such a cute and fun idea! :) The gazebo is really lovely, too.
  • Options
    ciane wrote: »
    Really nice layout and it fits in so well with its surroundings. Nice job! Love the flowers around the gazebo.

Thanks, ciane :)

Once I learned how to make gazebos I try to put them in most everything I build, hehe
  • Options
    This will be a steal :) very nice done!

Thank you :)
  • Options
    Shannen wrote: »
    @XxHannelorexX You sneaky little fairy, you! <3

Well, I don't just like Pixie park..I love Pixie Park! It is perfect for all my fairies who have been roaming the worlds with no where truly fun to go..what with their wings getting caught in the roller coasters and all that other scary stuff. Awwww there is even a cowplant for the few evil sims who will get such enjoyment from watching other sims get eaten..including my simself who is both evil and a fairy..she will love it...she might love it a little too much...which is always a good thing.

I love the seating area and so much wood (I love wooden furniture) ..oh and that gazebo is to die for..just look at those flowers!! My fairies will love those flowers, they will even talk to each other about the flowers. And the fairy house is in the Gazebo, it's simply perfect! *Swoons* ...Sorry lack of sleep, causing hyper weirdness!

Oooh, oooh I spot a cowplant springy! <3

Hanne, I truly love it. I feel so spoilt right now! Thankyou so much! :)

I'm so glad that you like it, Shannen :) I had heaps of fun building it!

(I was thrilled to see a fellow cowplant lover when I read your letter; I have had many a sim who enjoyed the company of the cowplant and they were usually evil too LOL!)

I'm glad you like the gazebo :)

Do you know I don't think I've ever used the cowplant springy before??? I was just browsing through buy mode and suddenly saw it and went WHAT WHY HAVE I FORGOTTEN THIS EXISTED?! So, of course, in it went! :)
  • Options
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    Pixie park is amazing! I really love the layout so lovely! *looks around sees no one, snatches*

Thank you so much :)
  • Options
    Love the gazebo! (I've always wanted one of those in my own yard...maybe someday! lol) And the cowplant touch made me laugh. That thing can be so much fun. XD Great work, looks like a fun place for the fairies to play!

I wish I had a gazebo in my yard too! Probably don't have space for it, but I can always dream :wink: and hey, at least I can live through my sims, right??

The cowplant has always been one of my favourite items, hehe. Always happy to have an excuse to put it in!
  • Options
    tanubanue wrote: »
    Beautiful park Hanne! :) *Goes behind Cait and snatches a copy*

Thank, tanu! :)
  • Options
    Pixie Park is such a cute and fun idea! :) The gazebo is really lovely, too.

Thank you :)
  • Options
    Gift 2: Hydrangea Haven

Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8915928

Your next gift is a home that I made for you called Hydrangea Haven:

24obthg.jpg

Hydrangea Haven is a cozy 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom home, perfected suited to either a single sim or a couple, named for the multiple Hydrangea plants that surround the place.

Step inside:

fbx5z8.jpg

Here is the kitchen:

293awav.jpg

Half bathroom:

30vhpao.jpg

Here is the living room:

makmlt.jpg

Next to the living room is a cozy sitting area:

rj1vl2.jpg

Upstairs is a study:

2hqe9sy.jpg

Here is the bedroom:

f19jmd.jpg

And in the large bedroom is this extra sitting area:

2ynpgzs.jpg

Here is the main bathroom:

a9vj14.jpg

Interested in the outdoors?

e8x3te.jpg

Here is the backyard:

5cyov5.jpg

Who said swings are just for children?

lkyes.jpg

Fairy house for any fairy residents who like to party (and of course, the pet cowplant...)

2ikd53s.jpg

I hope that you enjoy it, Shannen :)
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Recd!

Yet another adorable building :) lovely colour scheme
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    @XxHannelorexX Oh my llamas! What a beautiful house! I love Hydrangea Have, it's simply amazing. Thankyou! I do love bays on houses..I think they really high up the cuteness. I think that Hydrangea Haven is simply darling, the colour scheme fits nicely with the house. The lilac shade is just perfect, I love the lilac chairs in the bay area of the bedroom... really compliments the bedroom. :) The living room is adorable, the colour scheme is very pretty..reminds me of nature. :) The study as an antique look to it which I adore, I really like the layout of the kitchen and the colour is so perfect...I really like the bathrooms too. The garden is so pretty, I love the seating area and the fact that their is a swing in the garden makes me happy. Awww and our very own cowplant in the garden, I wonder if we will see a evil fairy living in this amazingly cute home. Only time will tell :)

Thankyou for this wonderful gift, I adore it so much. :)
  • Options
    Shannen wrote: »
    @XxHannelorexX Oh my llamas! What a beautiful house! I love Hydrangea Have, it's simply amazing. Thankyou! I do love bays on houses..I think they really high up the cuteness. I think that Hydrangea Haven is simply darling, the colour scheme fits nicely with the house. The lilac shade is just perfect, I love the lilac chairs in the bay area of the bedroom... really compliments the bedroom. :) The living room is adorable, the colour scheme is very pretty..reminds me of nature. :) The study as an antique look to it which I adore, I really like the layout of the kitchen and the colour is so perfect...I really like the bathrooms too. The garden is so pretty, I love the seating area and the fact that their is a swing in the garden makes me happy. Awww and our very own cowplant in the garden, I wonder if we will see a evil fairy living in this amazingly cute home. Only time will tell :)

Thankyou for this wonderful gift, I adore it so much. :)

I'm so pleased that you like it! :) I was sort of hoping for a nature-y theme, especially to fit with many fairy sims.

(also, at this rate I'm starting to think I'll never build anything else that doesn't have room for a cowplant LOL :) )
  • Options
    @XxHannelorexX I think you got the home to reflect a nature inspired theme, I think it's perfect for Fairies. :)

As for cowplants, I personally think that Cowplants are needed in any home, community lot or school..lol
  • Options
    Sh annen wrote: »
    @XxHannelorexX I think you got the home to reflect a nature inspired theme, I think it's perfect for Fairies. :)

As for cowplants, I personally think that Cowplants are needed in any home, community lot or school..lol

I agree :wink:

Speaking of cowplants, I remember making a Cowplant Cottage some time ago...I sort of want to make another one LOL!
  • Options
    @XxHannelorexX Oooooh if you do, I need pictures if you don't upload to the exchange..cowplant cottage sounds like something I need to see. :)
  • Options
    @Shannen I would absolutely upload it to the exchange :) Hooray for cowplants!
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    edited June 2016
    @Hanne - Nice job on both gifts! I just love the park you made for Shannen. Had to look twice at the gazebo! #thumbsup The flowers....!! This one was definitely snatched! And then I went to look at the house you built! :o Love the name. Also snatched! Rec'd both!

And btw.... I never played much with the cowplant before. That is, until I had gotten the sims 4. They are waaaay too much fun!!
    Post edited by MsPrissy88 on
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    @XxHannelorexX I'll look forward to the cottage then..I may or may not bug you on it's progress though..you've been warned. Vote for Cowplants! They are much cuter than llamas anyways..actually you have inspired me to make a cowplant farm lol ;)

@MsPrissy88 What? Never? Until 4! You need more cowplants in your sims (3) lives, my friend.