Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Item's that Sims 4 Need's !

Comments

• Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Telescopes and lounge chairs

Um They already got the Huge Telescope building type, but maybe smaller ones would be nice to, and Yes we do need Lounge Chairs, thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    sims4foreversims4forever Posts: 2 New Member
    Is there are nail polish on sims 4? Can you download clothing, hairstyles etc?
  • Options
    simbecca1simbecca1 Posts: 4 New Member
    Trampolines, candles that can burn the house down if left lit over night, bouncy castles, photobooths, play Park equipment such as swings, slides ect, a whole new venue for a kids Park with a football pitch or basket ball or both in one!
  • Options
    x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    edited July 2016
    All the basic playground stuff that we had until the 3rd installment. All we have now is a giant themed playground, and their cute dont get me wrong, but they dont make any sense in my family's backyard besides the monkey bars.

Oh, and an attraction system.

Post edited by x_Always_Heart_x on
  • Options

The only nails polish I know of is from CC-Custom Content, but I can not use CC, so I am hoping that EA/Maxis finally adds it in game, different colors and lengths.
  • Options
    simbecca1 wrote: »
    Trampolines, candles that can burn the house down if left lit over night, bouncy castles, photobooths, play Park equipment such as swings, slides ect, a whole new venue for a kids Park with a football pitch or basket ball or both in one!

Ya I miss the photo booth, thank goodness I still play Sims 2, so I can see it there ,:)
  • Options
    sims4foreversims4forever Posts: 2 New Member

The only nails polish I know of is from CC-Custom Content, but I can not use CC, so I am hoping that EA/Maxis finally adds it in game, different colors and lengths.

thank you
  • Options

thank you

Your Welcome, :).
  • Options
    Other's have said a Play Ground would be good to have for kids to use, I think they have those already in the parks I think? , but if not then yes those would be awesome to have.
  • Options
    We Need MERMAID'S !!!!!!!!! , We need to have Mermaids in the Sims 4 game this time around, I am so tired of having to use CC in the past in order to have a Mermaid, some of us can not use CC no more so it is up to EA & Maxis to add them. :)
  • Options
    We Need Kitty Items for Sim Character's, like Kitty Ears, Tails, face paint, Claws, or long Fingernails in different colors or styles, Since some like Me Can not use CC no more, we need that stuff EA & Maxis.
  • Options
    I am wondering if EA or Maxis will be adding any kind of different Alien Types to the game, cause we all know that there is Never just 1 type of Alien, they should add in different kinds, that would be Ideal, :).
  • Options
    Basketball152005Basketball152005 Posts: 9 New Member
    More stuff for kids like Karate,Ballet and going to school with one child basically Get to work kids version
  • Options
    Basketball152005Basketball152005 Posts: 9 New Member
    Like if you agree
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    i've been quietly crying for a sim game that is set in the victorian / medieval era; after the sims medieval teased me with it's quest play, i've wanted a fully made sim game to rival it. unfortunately, i feel like the fan base is too tiny for the sims to go through the work? wish they'd at least add in a world specifically made for older eras, or gave us world building!

i totally agree with all these items, and if it wasn't added in already, i'd love for horns, wings (various types, like devil and dragon), and tails to be added! i have elf ear cc, but always loved making fauns in TS3, so items like that might be nice too~

You and me both. I like history and the supernatural. I wish human sims could have pointy ears. Tails, Wings, and Horns would be some awesome additions. :heart:
  • Options
    K1234554321K1234554321 Posts: 95 Member
    What would be awesome is a bunk bed with a slide so the top bunk, a child can slide down when they wake up :lol: Lol
  • Options
    kittenpolishkittenpolish Posts: 17 New Member
    Curly Hair for girls!! I personally have curly hair and it annoys me that we don't have any long, curled hair options!
  • Options
    NelcaRedNelcaRed Posts: 322 Member
    We need cars! Like if you agree!
  • Options
    SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    edited August 2016
    I like the way Sims Freeplay did hobby collections with a whole lot of different hobbies - only I'd like the collections not to be like badges (and definitely not be lost if the Sim picked another hobby), but to be objects that the Sim creates, or else decorative award objects that can be put in inventory or placed on display in the Sim's house. So basically more objects like the easel or the woodworking bench or fishing spots or frog logs or diggable rocks.
    For example, it would be cool if the lump of clay could actually be shaped into something, say by being put on a potter's wheel or by being fired in a potter's oven. Better yet, children could make different objects from the clay than teens and adults.

Here are some hobbies Freeplay has that Sims 4 doesn't have in some form yet: Salsa dancing/couples dancing contests (or even the slow dance interaction), Ice skating (Seasons?), Horse Tricks/Horse hobbies (Pets), puppy/kitten hobbies (Pets), Magic hobbies (Supernatural), Modeling(Fame EP?), Teen Idol/songwriting(Fame EP?), toddler hobbies (Toddlers EP), senior hobbies (Generations EP), and fashion designer/fashion hunter hobbies (Expanded Retail GP? - preferrably including a mall venue).
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    washers and dryers clothes line
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    I want a lot of the Sims Freeplay stuff in TS4

I also wish for the return of some TS1 -TS3 objects like TS1's Spellbook

and the love hot tub from TS2
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    Like if you agree

I gave a Awesome, great Ideas, :)
  • Options
    Tarruvi wrote: »
    i've been quietly crying for a sim game that is set in the victorian / medieval era; after the sims medieval teased me with it's quest play, i've wanted a fully made sim game to rival it. unfortunately, i feel like the fan base is too tiny for the sims to go through the work? wish they'd at least add in a world specifically made for older eras, or gave us world building!

i totally agree with all these items, and if it wasn't added in already, i'd love for horns, wings (various types, like devil and dragon), and tails to be added! i have elf ear cc, but always loved making fauns in TS3, so items like that might be nice too~

You and me both. I like history and the supernatural. I wish human sims could have pointy ears. Tails, Wings, and Horns would be some awesome additions. :heart:

I added all those things earlier as well , so I do hope they get added in sometime.
  • Options
    What would be awesome is a bunk bed with a slide so the top bunk, a child can slide down when they wake up :lol: Lol

I have added in Bunk Beds in this thread, and I did make a Bunk Bed thread before, have not seen it lately, Great Idea just the same.
  • Options
    NelcaRed wrote: »
    We need cars! Like if you agree!

I mentioned Cars and other vehicles before, so Yes I agree, those are needed, Awesome, :)