Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Item's that Sims 4 Need's !

Comments

• BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I am curious as to why EA & Maxis can not add Hair like you see in other web sites for CC, I mean come on they can not make hair that is longer and wavy or curly, or in loose ponytails, or loose Braids? it makes no sense to me that they do not support other's work who do make wonderful Hair styles that are CC, Some of the player's like Me can not use CC stuff, we have to rely on EA and Maxis for it, and Why can't they make longer braids & Ponytails? is there some unwritten Law we do not know about telling them to keep them all short? We need longer styled hair, as well 🐸🐸🐸🐸 True Pure White hair not that ugly gray stuff they are passing off as white, so PLEASE Finally add better hair styles and better colors like 2 tone colors and such thanks.
    I am Not seeing the Bunk Bed's in that pack, they just better be in it, GRRRR.
  • Arkster93Arkster93 Posts: 154 Member
    We need more used up looking furniture like in Sims 2 & 3. All the furniture in Sims 4 looks too neat & too modern, it's actually boring and looks all the same kinda.
    Arkster93 wrote: »
    We need more used up looking furniture like in Sims 2 & 3. All the furniture in Sims 4 looks too neat & too modern, it's actually boring and looks all the same kinda.

Great Idea, thanks for sharing.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I hate how a whole load of the 'best' things, like the best bed, is Princess Cordelia's things. There's a huge jump in quality between somethings. I don't want a palace; I want a homey home.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
    Loanet wrote: »
    I hate how a whole load of the 'best' things, like the best bed, is Princess Cordelia's things. There's a huge jump in quality between somethings. I don't want a palace; I want a homey home.

Sounds Great, thanks for sharing.
    I am so going to get upset if they do not add Bunk Beds !!!!! , Bring on the BUNK BEDS Already !!!!!
    I wonder if they will add something like a kiddie pool for the kids, so they can learn how to swim in it first before going into the Big Deeper pools? I ask cause every time My Sim kiddies go in the pools my nerves get the better of me cause I am afraid some of them will drown, so I have to take them right back out of the Big pools, some of those pools are really deep, and for the kids to start to learn in those, is just to nerve wracking to me, So please Add Kiddie Pools that are not so deep for them to learn in thanks.
  • lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    I need a grunge pack. Everything is so neat and tidy, Sims can't even live the poor life. :(

I would absolutely love to see that! great one.
    Gruffman asks for a Closet Monster to be added, :)
    Jellysimwich asks for a Closet Portal to another world for kids.
  • LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    I'd like to have more stuff for old folks. It wouldn't sell well I guess but I would be sooo happy with a stuff pack for our retired sims. Having typical clothes and objects. Being able to put them on the couch and knit socks, little details like that. Or maybe being able to put them in a retirement home or senior housing (and being able to give them family visits). Having them do all sorts of shenanigans while they're there. Making grannies chicken soup curing illnesses. Right now I never feel like playing with that age group because there isn't a lot to do with them so more gameplay would be awesome. I'd love to have those typical grannies we all know in my sim families.

Oh I'd love to be able to let my sim go to the toilet and read a magazine. How about playing sudoku on the computer (gaining logic).
    LiesSim wrote: »
    I'd like to have more stuff for old folks. It wouldn't sell well I guess but I would be sooo happy with a stuff pack for our retired sims. Having typical clothes and objects. Being able to put them on the couch and knit socks, little details like that. Or maybe being able to put them in a retirement home or senior housing (and being able to give them family visits). Having them do all sorts of shenanigans while they're there. Making grannies chicken soup curing illnesses. Right now I never feel like playing with that age group because there isn't a lot to do with them so more gameplay would be awesome. I'd love to have those typical grannies we all know in my sim families.

Oh I'd love to be able to let my sim go to the toilet and read a magazine. How about playing sudoku on the computer (gaining logic).

Sounds good, I agree Elder's should get stuff to, yup.
    catmando830 has suggested that Spiral stairs would also be good to have, I agree that a few styles would be great.
  • lmusiclmusic Posts: 288 Member
    I agree, elders get really dull.
    lmusic wrote: »
    I agree, elders get really dull.

that is only because they do not get much items and such to work with I think they need more, :)
  • TheoriesOfHappinessTheoriesOfHappiness Posts: 1,126 Member
    i've been quietly crying for a sim game that is set in the victorian / medieval era; after the sims medieval teased me with it's quest play, i've wanted a fully made sim game to rival it. unfortunately, i feel like the fan base is too tiny for the sims to go through the work? wish they'd at least add in a world specifically made for older eras, or gave us world building!

i totally agree with all these items, and if it wasn't added in already, i'd love for horns, wings (various types, like devil and dragon), and tails to be added! i have elf ear cc, but always loved making fauns in TS3, so items like that might be nice too~
  • lmusiclmusic Posts: 288 Member
    I would like Elders to have a bucket list to complete, and maybe more hobbies.
    i've been quietly crying for a sim game that is set in the victorian / medieval era; after the sims medieval teased me with it's quest play, i've wanted a fully made sim game to rival it. unfortunately, i feel like the fan base is too tiny for the sims to go through the work? wish they'd at least add in a world specifically made for older eras, or gave us world building!

i totally agree with all these items, and if it wasn't added in already, i'd love for horns, wings (various types, like devil and dragon), and tails to be added! i have elf ear cc, but always loved making fauns in TS3, so items like that might be nice too~

Sounds great thanks for sharing.
    lmusic wrote: »
    I would like Elders to have a bucket list to complete, and maybe more hobbies.

Sounds like it would be a lot of fun for them, thanks for sharing.
    Hmm I am wondering if the other kids pack coming out does have the out door stuff everyone has mentioned so far, I hope so.
    I wonder if we will be getting a pack for Glamour stuff like outfits and hair, & Jewelry, and such, that would be awesome, and maybe a runway for modeling career?
    Am I basically the only one who wants to add what is needed for the Sims 4 Game? I am not talking bout the few who have added to My page, I appreciate that they did, But I would of thought that more then mostly Me would of added stuff that is really needed for that game, Guess I am only one who thinks that the stuff added is really needed, :(
    We need more patio and garden stuff like we need a hole in the head, but Any how, I think we do need a Nanny, so the little ones are not home alone any more when the parents have to work, that really bugged me to see them that way, so I hope Nanny is in next pack.
    I am hoping that new clothes styles are going to be added soon, we need more styled swim suits, Vintage stuff, more Dresses, I am also wondering what this years Halloween and Xmas will hold, I know it is way early for that, but maybe we wont be getting anything for those 2 holidays since other's are claiming only bout 1 more pack for rest of year, who knows.