Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Item's that Sims 4 Need's !

1101112131416...Next

Comments

• RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Fairies, Witches, and Playable Ghosts from CAS
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    WillKDavid wrote: »
    Bring back horses. And for a supernatural pack in the spirit of Halloween, a Headless Horseman npc who can ride through our communities.

OMG ! HUGS!!!!, Thank you so much for mentioning The Headless Horseman, I was going to suggest the same thing, but you beat Me to it, I Luv that character, I got 3 statues of him in My other game I play, :)
    I hope that more toddler stuff and now Pet stuff will be added in the game in the future, cause those as well need stuff, like more hair styles and clothes for both the girls and also Boys toddlers, the Pets will probably need more clothes and booties, as well as Pet carriers for the smaller breeds, and new toys for them to play with for both pets and toddlers, :)
    I wonder if they will be doing island get away's or cruise ship vacations, oh the endless stuff that would go with those, :)
    Ok I just got to My first page, but it is older, so maybe that is why I am having hard time getting to it, so I will keep using the Part 2 page just in case, many thanks to Everyone for all your Suggestions , I do hope that you keep adding to My other page as well as this one, cause I am sure there is still many items missing that need to be added, again many thanks, hopefully this first page will give others ideas for other items that need to be added or items we hope will be added, again Thank you for your time, :)
  • dimples7377dimples7377 Posts: 53 Member
    bunk beds and loft beds
    the costume trunk- would go well with the parent hood pack kids could want to be dinosaurs, astronaut , princess, prince,pilot ect
    more toys for the toddlers and kids to play with
    RC cars/ Boats/
    Rc Train set
    toddler and kids being able to sit and play together
    family game night with toddlers toddlers able to sit at the table with the family
    bunk beds for toddlers-like a jr loft bed available for kids too
    working fans/ air conditioners
    central air like a real working thermostat.
    toddlers can use slip and slide
    pool slides
    pool toys
    toddlers able to swim
    cars - travel as family includes baby and toddler
    kids play ground
    trampoline- can be used by sims of all ages
    boarding schools
    pillow fights-all ages
    rocking chair and rocking horse
    more hobbies and skills
    more family time
    sims being able to change beds and wash them and remake
    more Christmas or holiday items like singing toys
    more things to out side like play tag all ages toddler to teen

more sporty themed clothes for all genders
    Island Paradise:

Houseboats, resort management,
    island discovery, new modes of transportation on water boating, water skiing, windsurfing- toddler being able to go boating and swim in the ocean with parent or teen sibling

see the sims play different sports:available to toddler to elder

Baseball
    Basketball
    Volleyball
    Soccer
    football
    lacrosse
    sport items like baseball/softball items that the sims of all ages can play catch or throw ball-join baseball/soft ball team- goes with basket ball soccer and football as well.- sorts related items above clothes-decor
    hockey items - shoot puck play pick up game- join hockey team- hockey related toys/clothes jerseys hockey decor, toys
    all the sports have items related to them clothes, decor, toys ect...

more storage on top of closet that's not built into the wall on top of the fridge
    more themes ex:
    Nautical- clothes, toys, furniture, and decor
    Sports- clothes, toys, furniture, and decor
    cultural items- Italian, UK, Canada, USA, Irish, Chinese, with clothes decor and other stuff

I could do on forever
  • starrling33starrling33 Posts: 87 Member
    Recliners! With animation and nap capabilities.
    And of course, spiral staircases.
  • rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    i would want
    -bunkbeds
    -gardening station from ts3
    -tea table
    -baby swing
    -baby playmat
    -playpen
    -changing table
    -baby monitor
    -laptops
    -squared dining tables
    -cars
    -sewing machine
    -arcade machines
    -in ground hottubs
    -treehouses
    -sandbox
    -spring rides
    -normal kid slides
    -lounge chairs
    -pool slides
    -pool bars
    -portable gaming stations like ds
    -jumping rope
    and so much more can't wait for all teh stuff
    ALL Great Idea's, thank you very much for sharing, :)
  • Hannahmarie429Hannahmarie429 Posts: 1 New Member
    Some of the things I want in the game is
    - Bunkbeds
    - Spiral staircase
    - Stairs with a landing (so you don't have to build a whole floor for a landing)
    - Laptops
    - University life (one of my favourite packs in the sims 3)
    - Costume trunk for children and toddlers
    - Slides for the pool
    - The ability to make your own playground (the monkey bars, swings and maybe a slide can all connect)
    - Lounging chairs
    - Rocking Chair
    - More female toddler hairs
    - After school activities for children (like a part time job)
    - More circle tables (coffee and dining)
    - The ability to go swimming in the ocean and surfing (this can bring a new death - eaten by shark)
    - Scuba Diving (this was so cool in the sims 3)
    - Island life pack from sims 3
    - Dog house

There's probably more but I forget
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    -Soccer net
    -Volleyball net
    -Sewing machine
    -Punk, rock, and gothic clothing and accessories
    -All of the Island Paradise content stuff
    -Mermaid content
    -More toys and fun content
    -Pool stuff
    -Baby stuff (once they free the babies!)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    @Hannahmarie429 i need my doghouses back and all the other stuff you mentioned
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    I have a long list of things that I would like in TS4. However, today, I'm asking for a relatively simple feature. Yet, one that (I feel) is very necessary to game play:

May we please, please have doorbells?

Most of the time, if a guest is at the door, I don't hear the knock. So, I have no idea that someone is visiting -- unless I happen to catch them creepily standing there at the door, or walking away. In the end, I was compelled to download one of Little Ms Sam's mods which provides automatic access to certain Sims.

Also, if we do get doorbells, can certain dogs please react to it by barking, howling, or running to the door to see who it is? :D
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
    edited August 2018
    Cynna wrote: »
    I have a long list of things that I would like in TS4. However, today, I'm asking for a relatively simple feature. Yet, one that (I feel) is very necessary to game play:

May we please, please have doorbells?

Most of the time, if a guest is at the door, I don't hear the knock. So, I have no idea that someone is visiting -- unless I happen to catch them creepily standing there at the door, or walking away. In the end, I was compelled to download one of Little Ms Sam's mods which provides automatic access to certain Sims.

Also, if we do get doorbells, can certain dogs please react to it by barking, howling, or running to the door to see who it is? :D

Great Idea yup, :) , they should make different types of doorbells though not just 1 type, I think anyway, :)