Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Item's that Sims 4 Need's !

Comments

• Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I want gothic clothing too! And pastel goth!!! Not like medieval goth but like regular goth. It adds to the realistic taste of the game!! I am goth in real life so it would be amazing!

They also need piercings! A septum piercing would be soooo amazing! I have one in real life! Lip rings, snake bites, etc!

So Kool, I Luv Gothic, The Supernatural type chars have been My fave since forever, Bring on the Gothic I say, :)
  • Options
    Okay I am so not happy right now, We Need More World's to put homes and such on, Due to the fact that They made it so 1 sim has to take up 2 lot's? that is not right, We Need Rooom EA & Maxis.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    edited June 2016
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Definitely a Disney pack! That would be great as I like doing Disney families

how about a Fairytale/Storybook pack instead?

That sounds good as well, yup :)_

This is a Storybook EP idea:

glass or golden slippers .

a pumpkin stage coach (for a FT like land)/car (modern day version)

magic mirror-can be different types the traddiontal one which is actually *on* the wall. Or it could be a handheld mirror (kind of like the Beast's mirror)

Fake death aka, sleep by either apple or spinning wheel (or it could go further and the 'potion' could be put on choclate and oranges too..your free to ask how the later two came to be included)

crown for all ages and genders.

proper trait (I don't know does for males, if they have a proper trait bow to females?)

long skirts for woman (when they aren't in ballgowns) and I mean ones that hide the ankles. Not being sexist it just up until like the 50s or so..showing even a little bit of ankle was scandalous.

How about for special gown option ((coming from either 1)a NPC fairy godmother or 2) whoever "You" choose to be the godmother)) that turns bag into dirty work clothes at midnight-but they would need to fix the clock in the sims so there would be enough time for Cindy to get to the ball and dance with the prince (it could either be an NPC -or someone you choose-I rather it not be a NPC-since as soon as your female sim marries him he wouldn't be a prince unless they can change it that you move into his place instead

and/or maybe an option so you could choose a) move Prince into your sim's place, b) move into the Prince's castle, or C)random.

royal family bloodline, a bit like the vampire bloodline, but of course restricted to one or 2 families and not as much spawning, but then sims could have a LTW to marry prince charming; marry a member of the royal family.

the fairy god mother thing should be like a profession, and magic is the new skill that it goes with..

a glass coffin/altar bed

two different kind of spinning wheels-one that is the sleep one mentioned above, and the other one can make straw into simloeans

two different types of Red Riding Hood cloaks (the difference is if your sim is a werewolf or not) if s/he is a werewolf the 2nd cloak can 'keep the wolf away'.

A sim life time wish to marry a prince or princess.

Maybe as an 'evil' profession, a sim can choose to become a "Rumpelstiltskin/Sea Witch" kind of person. If you don't quite understand what I mean it means people who are desperate for anything would go and make deals[​IMG] with the Rumpelstiltskin/Ursala kind of witch.

Mermaids vs. Sea witch. A sea witch could offer a mermaid different kind of potions for them to be able to spend time on land, if they have no other option too and for different lengths of period but the mermaid would have to give something up (like her voice-note, that's important in all TLM adoptions not just Disney's) but need to get something in return for the sea witch..

Also *maybe* if they could get the right from Disney to have Disney related stuff they could have like..a warobe that could take you from the 'modern-day world' to the FTL or there could be a a 'dark curse' for the FTL to take them to the Sims' world. Or a magic hat or magic bean which could take you to Oz, Never, Never land.

And also you don't have to stick with original story..Like for instance you could have a male Cinderella, or a Male Snow White or Sleeping Beauty. You could have like a female Aladdin.. Or you can have "Handsome and the Beast"
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    I miss being able to make a bio in CAS. It justs bring more to the who storyline.
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Options
    SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    those apostrophes are killing me :D
    Origin ID: Selxna
  • Options
    Katie123179Katie123179 Posts: 109 Member
    I want vintage clothing and furniture
  • Options
    JazminAdoreJazminAdore Posts: 1,434 Member
    img_0548.jpg
    garden-gravel-path-ideas-boulders-plants-border.jpg
    I would love some rock pathway borders, in the fencing section.
    1238765_10201357648636928_204929354_n.jpg
  • Options
    Definitely a Disney pack! That would be great as I like doing Disney families

how about a Fairytale/Storybook pack instead?

That sounds good as well, yup :)_

This is a Storybook EP idea:

glass or golden slippers .

a pumpkin stage coach (for a FT like land)/car (modern day version)

magic mirror-can be different types the traddiontal one which is actually *on* the wall. Or it could be a handheld mirror (kind of like the Beast's mirror)

Fake death aka, sleep by either apple or spinning wheel (or it could go further and the 'potion' could be put on choclate and oranges too..your free to ask how the later two came to be included)

crown for all ages and genders.

proper trait (I don't know does for males, if they have a proper trait bow to females?)

long skirts for woman (when they aren't in ballgowns) and I mean ones that hide the ankles. Not being sexist it just up until like the 50s or so..showing even a little bit of ankle was scandalous.

How about for special gown option ((coming from either 1)a NPC fairy godmother or 2) whoever "You" choose to be the godmother)) that turns bag into dirty work clothes at midnight-but they would need to fix the clock in the sims so there would be enough time for Cindy to get to the ball and dance with the prince (it could either be an NPC -or someone you choose-I rather it not be a NPC-since as soon as your female sim marries him he wouldn't be a prince unless they can change it that you move into his place instead

and/or maybe an option so you could choose a) move Prince into your sim's place, b) move into the Prince's castle, or C)random.

royal family bloodline, a bit like the vampire bloodline, but of course restricted to one or 2 families and not as much spawning, but then sims could have a LTW to marry prince charming; marry a member of the royal family.

the fairy god mother thing should be like a profession, and magic is the new skill that it goes with..

a glass coffin/altar bed

two different kind of spinning wheels-one that is the sleep one mentioned above, and the other one can make straw into simloeans

two different types of Red Riding Hood cloaks (the difference is if your sim is a werewolf or not) if s/he is a werewolf the 2nd cloak can 'keep the wolf away'.

A sim life time wish to marry a prince or princess.

Maybe as an 'evil' profession, a sim can choose to become a "Rumpelstiltskin/Sea Witch" kind of person. If you don't quite understand what I mean it means people who are desperate for anything would go and make deals[​IMG] with the Rumpelstiltskin/Ursala kind of witch.

Mermaids vs. Sea witch. A sea witch could offer a mermaid different kind of potions for them to be able to spend time on land, if they have no other option too and for different lengths of period but the mermaid would have to give something up (like her voice-note, that's important in all TLM adoptions not just Disney's) but need to get something in return for the sea witch..

Also *maybe* if they could get the right from Disney to have Disney related stuff they could have like..a warobe that could take you from the 'modern-day world' to the FTL or there could be a a 'dark curse' for the FTL to take them to the Sims' world. Or a magic hat or magic bean which could take you to Oz, Never, Never land.

And also you don't have to stick with original story..Like for instance you could have a male Cinderella, or a Male Snow White or Sleeping Beauty. You could have like a female Aladdin.. Or you can have "Handsome and the Beast"

Awesome Idea's , I think we need both Glass and Golden or was it Blue slipper's as well?, add all 3 then I will be happy, :), thank for post.
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    1 ) Trampolines

2 ) Hammocks

3 ) Bunk Beds

4 ) Baby bath ( if babies get unattached from cribs )

5 ) Frog plush toy

6 ) Pool floats

7 ) Pool slide

8 ) Kiddie pool

9 ) Frisbee

10 ) Picnic
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    KatnissPoshKatnissPosh Posts: 51 Member
    An urban expansion pack! With urban clothing, hairstyles, even furniture!
  • Options
    Think about it. Have these interactions:
    Back Slap, Buzz, Euro Kiss, Fake Punch, Game On (Can be a dance off or a freestyle rap battle),Head Butt,Knuckle Up,
    Panhandle, Party Shout,Rap,Snippy Snap, Air Guitar, Artsy Dance, Blow Flame, Body Bonk, Bust A Move, Compare Phones,
    Gamble, Pub Song, Skate Trick, Snap Shot, Spit Trick,Vogue, Join Crew, Deafen,Firecracker Dance,Hyper Shock,
    Mock,Paparazzi Pop, Slam, Tag Face, Throw Signs, Grab 🐸🐸🐸🐸, Kiss, Smoke Trick, Tango, Chug A Lug, Mug, Stink Bombs,
    Strobes
  • Options
    By "Body Bonk" I mean two sims bumping their chests together in a friendly way, like we do in life. By hyper shock sims, we mean one sim sneaks up behind the other sim (their friend, enemy or lover) and touches their shoulders and says "Boo!" in the sim language, startling the other sim- causing a reaction. If the sim that is hypershocked is an lover or a friend, she or he will laugh at being hypershocked a little, and then stop and NOT die of laughter. If the sim that is hypershocked is an enemy, she or he will yell and scream at the sim who hypershocked them. By "grab plum" I mean, the sim of your choice will grab waist of the other sim and then slowly slow dance with the other sim if friend or a lover. By "strobes" I mean sims use cameras on each other and take pictures of each other.
  • Options
    1 ) Trampolines

2 ) Hammocks

3 ) Bunk Beds

4 ) Baby bath ( if babies get unattached from cribs )

5 ) Frog plush toy

6 ) Pool floats

7 ) Pool slide

8 ) Kiddie pool

9 ) Frisbee

10 ) Picnic

Awesome, ty. :)
  • Options
    An urban expansion pack! With urban clothing, hairstyles, even furniture!

Sounds great Thanks.
  • Options
    Think about it. Have these interactions:
    Back Slap, Buzz, Euro Kiss, Fake Punch, Game On (Can be a dance off or a freestyle rap battle),Head Butt,Knuckle Up,
    Panhandle, Party Shout,Rap,Snippy Snap, Air Guitar, Artsy Dance, Blow Flame, Body Bonk, Bust A Move, Compare Phones,
    Gamble, Pub Song, Skate Trick, Snap Shot, Spit Trick,Vogue, Join Crew, Deafen,Firecracker Dance,Hyper Shock,
    Mock,Paparazzi Pop, Slam, Tag Face, Throw Signs, Grab plum, Kiss, Smoke Trick, Tango, Chug A Lug, Mug, Stink Bombs,
    Strobes

Awesome thanks, :)
  • Options
    By "Body Bonk" I mean two sims bumping their chests together in a friendly way, like we do in life. By hyper shock sims, we mean one sim sneaks up behind the other sim (their friend, enemy or lover) and touches their shoulders and says "Boo!" in the sim language, startling the other sim- causing a reaction. If the sim that is hypershocked is an lover or a friend, she or he will laugh at being hypershocked a little, and then stop and NOT die of laughter. If the sim that is hypershocked is an enemy, she or he will yell and scream at the sim who hypershocked them. By "grab plum" I mean, the sim of your choice will grab waist of the other sim and then slowly slow dance with the other sim if friend or a lover. By "strobes" I mean sims use cameras on each other and take pictures of each other.

Sounds wonderful, TY.
  • Options
    Yes I am hoping for the Disney outfit's to be added in, Merida's for one, since I had it for CC, but can not use it no more, :(, I made a few of the Disney char's so far, I Luv Disney, :).
  • Options
    We need Pets back, tiny cute adorable fluffy and furry Babies, to hug and hold and feed and play and Run with, Bring them On!
  • Options
    Besides New Styled Bed's like Bunk Beds and such, We also need Different styled Crib's for Babie's, and or Toddler's if they ever show up, :)
  • Options
    Greeting's I just saw more stuff that should be added to this post, so here is items mentioned by Simmer32123 >
    1 Baby Shower Item's & Pregnancy Gender test.
    2 Graduation Gown & Cap's as well as other items.
    3 Sleep Over Item's for All Sim's, outfit's and item's.
    I mentioned them here, but not sure if was already mentioned, I do not know why other's make posts for item's and such that is needed for the Sims 4, when there are already post's for it, but there they are being mentioned here again, in hope's that a lot of this stuff mentioned get's added into the Sims 4, :).
  • Options
    I am wondering if they would be able to add hot air balloon's, for our sims to travel in, I do not think that was ever done.
  • Options
    lajrob01lajrob01 Posts: 1 New Member
    I love to see a hot water tank heater and a furnace.
  • Options
    LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    Completely ridiculous but I want some extra house appliances to decorate (they don't even have to function, just look good!) so I can create a laundry room (which would also contain stuff to clean the house) and make everything look a bit more realistic. We need a lot of extra furniture in general really, more desks and beds etc to chose from. If they'd release a stuff pack with furniture only, I would immediately buy it :)

More careers! Teachers, designers, veterinarians, mechanics, teacher, paramedics, dentists, lawyers, politicians, stylists, decorators, private detectives, ... + Jobs that don't offer a chance to get promoted and don't have a huge income. For example they could maybe use a cleaning lady/man, receptionist, cashier, librarian, .... It would make their lives harder which gives us the ability to create different storylines.

Also, considering I always wear nail-polish, I would just love it if they would add it for our sims!
  • Options
    lajrob01 wrote: »
    I love to see a hot water tank heater and a furnace.

Great Idea's thank you for sharing, :)
  • Options
    LiesSim wrote: »
    Completely ridiculous but I want some extra house appliances to decorate (they don't even have to function, just look good!) so I can create a laundry room (which would also contain stuff to clean the house) and make everything look a bit more realistic. We need a lot of extra furniture in general really, more desks and beds etc to chose from. If they'd release a stuff pack with furniture only, I would immediately buy it :)

More careers! Teachers, designers, veterinarians, mechanics, teacher, paramedics, dentists, lawyers, politicians, stylists, decorators, private detectives, ... + Jobs that don't offer a chance to get promoted and don't have a huge income. For example they could maybe use a cleaning lady/man, receptionist, cashier, librarian, .... It would make their lives harder which gives us the ability to create different storylines.

Also, considering I always wear nail-polish, I would just love it if they would add it for our sims!

Wonderful, I had mentioned Long and short Nail's with many color's awhile back I think, so glad I am not the only one who think's we need Finger nail's in many color's and designs, thanks for sharing, i do hope they add all that , :)