Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• Options
    junglesayingsjunglesayings Posts: 4 New Member
    @classicXcrime I was also playing the Summerdreams when I last played. Haven't gotten to see Titania's child yet, though. But in my game, they also adopted another girl. The girls are teens, and Puck's a recently engaged alumni (alumnus?), so the fourth one needs to hurry up and be born before becoming an aunt/uncle, haha.
    As I'm living vicariously through the pictures and stories here until at least January, (thanks, all of you, for keeping the game alive!) it's extra great to see others playing Veronaville. :p Never really played it before, so maybe the decision to make it one of eight subhoods was a bit... rash.
  • Options
    IceeyIceey Posts: 148 Member
    Hey people here! So I was hoping to ask you all long time ts2 players a question (mod related since I'm new to ts2 mods and cc). I just downloaded a body morph. Where will it show up? I decided to make this question here cuz I coulnd't find a mod/cc and stuff related thread on ts2 part of the forums. If any of u knows one could u possibly link me to it. Ty!

side note: What app do u use to screenshot in-game? The pics show up very small in the library in my docs/TS2UC.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited December 2017
    Vickie must be a witch. After I got everything set back up after starting over, (bad cc problem, long story) and had played each household about two or three weeks each, I decided when I moved Barnabas to his own house, it was time to move in Vickie to Collinwood. Second day there Mrs. Johnson decided it was time to light the fireplaces in the bedrooms, it was cold and snowing a lot, big snow on ground. Vickie's room caught on fire and I had no idea it was burning down.

She suddenly jumped up and started to run toward the fires (upstairs) she was in dining room downstairs but for some reason changed her mind. Roger pulled into the driveway and ran toward the fires upstairs. (Home from work) He caught on fire because when I looked to see where he was going it was to Vickie's room. I couldn't stop him, everything in there was burning down. He caught fire, his friend from work followed him up the stairs, I sent Vickie to call emergency (down stairs) but she took her sweet time getting to the phone. Could she walk any slower? lol

Mrs. Johnson, (live in housekeeper) ran to help Roger, she was screaming, and had a break down, but not before she tried to put out Roger with an extinquisher. It was too late, his friend and Mrs. Johnson tried, but there were twenty two piles of ash and one was Roger. His friend's ash pile was at the end of the corridor as he ran from the room.

David and Elizabeth ran to the room crying. Carolyn is away at college. Victoria just stood down stairs and a close up of her face didn't show any emotion, but I wondered why every time I move her in a fire starts in her bedroom (three times now, once in TS4, and twice in TS2) and she isn't the one who gets killed. :o

I debated if I would leave Roger dead or quit without saving, since Elizabeth is afraid of zombification, I decided to save the game and go with it. Professor Stokes will have to come over later in a week or so and try to resurrect Roger and hope he isn't a zombie. lol :D
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Hey people here! So I was hoping to ask you all long time ts2 players a question (mod related since I'm new to ts2 mods and cc). I just downloaded a body morph. Where will it show up? I decided to make this question here cuz I coulnd't find a mod/cc and stuff related thread on ts2 part of the forums. If any of u knows one could u possibly link me to it. Ty!

side note: What app do u use to screenshot in-game? The pics show up very small in the library in my docs/TS2UC.

I never downloaded a body morph, so no idea where you would look, I would gather CAS. It must give some kind of description where ever you downloaded from. I use Fraps for in game pictures. They come out better then the in game camera. You can also change the in game camera to slightly larger pictures and better picture quality in the game options.

@Cinebar :joy: That seriously had me laughing! Either she is a witch or she is seriously haunted by a ticked off spirit! :D
  • Options
    IceeyIceey Posts: 148 Member
    > @JULES1111 said:
    > Elizabethsims wrote: »
    >
    > Hey people here! So I was hoping to ask you all long time ts2 players a question (mod related since I'm new to ts2 mods and cc). I just downloaded a body morph. Where will it show up? I decided to make this question here cuz I coulnd't find a mod/cc and stuff related thread on ts2 part of the forums. If any of u knows one could u possibly link me to it. Ty!
    >
    > side note: What app do u use to screenshot in-game? The pics show up very small in the library in my docs/TS2UC.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I never downloaded a body morph, so no idea where you would look, I would gather CAS. It must give some kind of description where ever you downloaded from. I use Fraps for in game pictures. They come out better then the in game camera. You can also change the in game camera to slightly larger pictures and better picture quality in the game options.
    >
    > @Cinebar :joy: That seriously had me laughing! Either she is a witch or she is seriously haunted by a ticked off spirit! :D

Thanks a lot! It didn't have a decription but I guess imma look more into it.
  • Options
    Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    Not a lot of time to play lately (stupid work overtime...) but I'm trying to re-learn how to recolor paintings in SimPE. I need a police station sign...
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Well In one of my current saves, it’s Winter and I swear to God there’s a curse on the family, every other day the dang Christmas tree goes on fire. I know I should stop replacing it but I do like celebrating real life events in game. The teen threw a New Year’s Eve bash that no one came to so that was a tad disastrous.

On the plus side all three children (one teenage girl and twin girls)all got into private school which made their Knowledge sim Dad happy. He’s a pushy Dad for sure. His happiness literally depends on his daughters doing well academically.
  • Options
    SapientsimsolidSapientsimsolid Posts: 3,169 Member
    JULES1111 wrote: »
    @classicXcrime Nice! I hope it works out between Natalie and Keith. Yup definitely gonna be in uni a while!

@theFella Cool, sounds like you got a start. I hate how they loose their memories. I know I saw a mod that fixes that, so anyone you move in keeps their memories, but I don't remember where..

@faytheful Dang that is a lot of families!

@Olivesplum06 I know right!

ikr need a lot of stimulation. One guy had the train set in his back yard, & one of his friends came over, started playing with it and it caught on fire. Thought I lost him, but it worked out. :p
  • Options
    SapientsimsolidSapientsimsolid Posts: 3,169 Member
    edited December 2017
    Tiome wrote: »
    what happened to me most recently is i tried to change a sims aspiration and now he has no aspiration which is causing calculate attraction errors repeatedly and i have no idea how to fix it or how to create a discussion asking for help.

In Sims 2 (can't think right now if the other games have the option to change aspirations) drink the renuyu portachug (should be in their inventory) or use the RenuyuSenso orb (make sure they are platinum or gold like @Rhiannon said by completing a wish first before using)
    http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/ReNuYu_Porta-Chug
  • Options
    classicXcrimeclassicXcrime Posts: 175 Member
    I am steadily working through the lengthy process of getting my kids through Uni. Today, the first group successfully reached their senior year! Everyone seemed to have an easy Junior year in terms of academics, but Lilly suffered a terrible heartbreak. While attending a house party at their dorm, Lilly's girlfriend Calista got punch drunk and was influenced by Amaya to kiss Marisa (one of Lilly's old flames). Lilly saw the entire thing and couldn't forgive Calista. They got into a terrible fight, which resulted in Lilly sending Calista away and wallowing in her broken pride.
    tumblr_p0rbybS9n01uptfsqo1_540.jpg

Lilly decided it was time to focus on her studies and leave her love behind and she found comfort in a new friend, Amy McGregor. They spent a lot of time together and at a sports party thrown by Natalie, Lilly discovered that she had more than just platonic feelings for Amy. Lilly wrapped Amy in a passionate embrace. Lilly has always known that she is only attracted to women, but Amy had only just started exploring her sexuality upon entering University. She had been in a committed relationship with a boy in high school and once believed that she wanted to marry him, but had never quite felt the passion that her sister, Arianna, had described when discussing her budding relationship with Mercutio Monty. Amy had noticed the growing feelings towards Lilly and her attraction towards her, but had ignored them because she wasn't quite ready to accept them. After this embrace, Amy gave Lilly permission and the two shared a tender kiss.
    tumblr_p0rbybS9n01uptfsqo2_540.jpg
    tumblr_p0rbybS9n01uptfsqo4_540.jpg

The other groups have entered their second semester. Once they complete the year, Cameron and Hermia will be up next in the rotation to prepare to enter Uni as the fourth and final wave of this set.
  • Options
    @classicXcrime Nice! Poor Lilly, at least she has found someone new. :)
  • Options
    princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Wow,, i haven't been here in months :s do yall even remember me?
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Options

Who's this?? :joy: Nah of course we do! Anything exciting happen in your game princess2109?
  • Options
    WarGreymon77WarGreymon77 Posts: 127 Member
    edited December 2017
    I just started playing the vacation part of Bon Voyage. Not sure how it compares to Sims 1 Vacation yet, but it's been so long, I hardly remember that one. At least you can actually swim in the ocean this time.

Oh and I just bought Apartment Life. I'm eagerly awaiting the return of a Sims 1 base game staple: brushing teeth with the medicine cabinet. :)
  • Options
    princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member

Who's this?? :joy: Nah of course we do! Anything exciting happen in your game princess2109?

Still getting back into playing, been awhile since I touched the Miceli save since it's on my laptop!

However, Leon is now a college senior and is dating a girl named Jessica. Juliette is a college sophomore and is pining hardcore over a girl named Emily (and it's quite funny, Juliette will try to make nice and then suddenly Emily is thinking negatively of her :D )

Emil and Peggy's house got an upgrade, but it's barebones atm, and I didn't get a chance to check on Farrin.

forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Options
    Squeezed in a bit of playtime on Sunday, and got my newest toddler, Harmony Mawar-Du Vall, all trained up.
  • Options
    @princess2109 Nice. Glad you are getting back into playing, sounds like you have the start of a good story there.

@Scribal_Goddess That is one of the most interesting names I think I have ever seen.
  • Options
    WarGreymon77WarGreymon77 Posts: 127 Member
    My sims got back from vacation--had to leave early due to being broke--and I tried to resurrect a teenage townie (He had been eaten by the cow plant). He turned into a zombie, which is what I was aiming for, but... he got added to the household and I couldn't make him move out. I already had a big enough family, so I loaded the game and shipped off his tombstone to my neighborhood cemetary. Sorry, bro. You're probably happier this way.
  • Options
    theFellatheFella Posts: 297 Member
    just started Pleasantview V.10. placed all the bin families, and I will post how it is going once I have sufficient playtime for all families.
    MeanBrilliantArrowworm-size_restricted.gif
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Last time I left off I think Dustin had just left for college. So the Pleasant twins, Dirk and the new girl Amber all moved into the same dorm as Dustin. Well let's just say things happened people. I forgot that once teens who were in romantic relationships, when they age up, those relationships are lost. So it turns out that Angela doesn't seem to like the YA Dustin too much at least romantically. For a while Dustin who so far has been on the Dean's list, he's been dating Amber. Something happened where a rival mascot actually hit on Amber and I guess Dustin saw it because he was furious with her. (Literally spent 10 minutes trying to figure out why). Anyway Dustin decided to break things off with Amber and went back to Angela where the pair got engaged. Fast forward to the beginning of sophomore year of college, Dustin and Angela are still growing strong and my faith in their relationship was renewed Well......things took a turn when Dustin autonomously started flirting with Amber. So I guess he still had feelings for her and he decided to have an affair with her. Poor Angela, always getting cheated on. I guess I'm wondering who Dustin is going to end up being with come Graduation Day.

As for Dirk and Lilith....let's say things got interesting. Let's start with the fact that Dirk seems to be getting the wandering eye lately. Lilith on the other hand has actually been nice to people and is making friends! (Big shock coming from this corner). She's become more involved and is doing sports too so needless to say, she is glowing up. As for their relationship well Dirk proposed to Lilith because I just figured they didn't have any tension with one another from the get go. LIES! I took everyone shopping their first day of college and Dirk did not miss a beat trying to talk to other women. Anyway, Dirk proposed and of course Lilith accepted. I'm thinking everything is okay but I take a look in Dirk's memories and apparently he's not too happy about the fact that the pair are engaged. I. Lost. It. Dirk obviously loves Lilith but maybe not enough to marry her?

So yeah this is what's been going on in the game which btw I've been playing for 3 hours now. Oh and all of them have 4.0 GPAs and all are on the Dean's List (no slackers!!!)
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    @Scribal_Goddess That is one of the most interesting names I think I have ever seen.

Lol, Long-term I plan to keep only one family per last name in the neighborhood for a while, and Harmony's parents both had same-last-name relatives who had already passed the last name on to their offspring. Also, Harmony's parents aren't married and are in fact in an open relationship... not that they're having a lot of success with romancing other sims now that they live in the same house. :)

• Options
    @WarGreymon77 LOL! :D To bad you already had a big family, that could have been quite the story, poor guy!

@theFella Good luck with Pleasantview V.10. Hope it goes better then past attempts!

@Simfan923 Sounds like you have a interesting game going! Keep us informed how it turns out.

@Scribal_Goddess Lol ya living in the same house can put a damper on outside romance! :D
  • Options
    CheyTheHumanCheyTheHuman Posts: 56 Member
    I tried making my dearly beloved Sim of Robin Gibb kiss his wife but he sank into the floor and ended up in the ground floor bathroom. When I tried the Kiss interaction again, He climbed up the stairs, went to his and his wife's room, and sunk into the floor and was in the bathroom again. I laughed really hard but ended up saving and getting off the game.

I'll probably go back on that game later.
  • Options
    CheyTheHumanCheyTheHuman Posts: 56 Member
    Oh smeg! I posted in the wrong topic. That was meant to go in the Sims 3 version of this thread, My bad. :(
  • Options
    theFellatheFella Posts: 297 Member
    edited December 2017
    The game has created 2 townies by the name of Ivy Copur. Lovely. also, I was at my dad's place, looking at Pleasantview V.3 on his computer and I saw that I had managed to convince Don Lothario to marry Cassandra Goth. they had 2 kids, Bella Goth Jr and Cindy Goth. I also found Don's lovin' centre in the attic. I have no doubts about what I had him do up there >:). man, that was over 10 years ago.
    MeanBrilliantArrowworm-size_restricted.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top