Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is the next game pack about restaurants? New tweet suggests so!

Comments

• Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    Slawfish wrote: »
    So... Patch could come tomorrow?! :mrgreen:

No. This Thursday
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    C'mon people. Three ponies shaking their heads obviously means the My Little Ponies Pack is running late. Looks like we got our pets! Allllllllllll aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited March 2016
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    *drops gif*
    162689__safe_animated_scootaloo_apple+bloom_sweetie+belle_cutie+mark+crusaders_one+bad+apple_spoiler-colon-s03e04_nope.gif

*walks away slowly*

Are you serious!???????

Exactly what I said. Smh, unbelievable.

Ikr! Huh...I just don't understand....and joking about it doesn't make me more secure for this franchise. I was exited for the next GP but now I'm scared....they better do a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 good job on this one or else....
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    So the bundle was fake? Because you can't release the bundle before the pack...

I guess we are getting a stuff pack or nothing this month.

The bundle can get pushed back.
  • Options
    @SimGuruDrake can you tell us if a patch is planned for this month?

giphy.gif

At least that....

BTW love that show :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    I swear if we are even getting a SP this month I'm going to die. I'm so sick of SP's...where is my gameplay at? :o:'(
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    Not sure what this http://www.twitch.tv/teamcoco/v/52987789 is about since I coudn't get it to work but some SimGuru was involved
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    A patch to me can't compare to a stuff or gamepack unless it adds cars or in bed animations. I want new gameplay not just bug fixes.
  • Options
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I swear if we are even getting a SP this month I'm going to die. I'm so sick of SP's...where is my gameplay at? :o:'(

If it adds new bed,bath,pool or wedding stuff it will be well worth it.
  • Options
    FairyRulerFairyRuler Posts: 49 Member
    I like new content even if it's just a stuff pack! Always gets me excited~ x3 :D
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • Options
    Content of any kind is good for me. I ll take another stuffpack if they re having issues with the gamepack.
  • Options
    jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    @SimGuruDrake This thread is starting to make you become the new form of the Magic Eight Ball. "What will she say this week yes or no?"
  • Options
    jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    Content of any kind is good for me. I ll take another stuffpack if they re having issues with the gamepack.

I wonder how much is is because of the setbacks caused by Get Together? When all the different teams had to drop all their work on the Game Packs and Stuff Packs in the fall to help complete that Expansion.
  • Options
    EthanSimsEthanSims Posts: 27 New Member
    Is Anyone Being Paranoid? I've Been Checking your phone every class at school waiting for info... HELP!
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    EthanSims wrote: »
    Is Anyone Being Paranoid? I've Been Checking your phone every class at school waiting for info... HELP!

There will be no announcement this week. The only info we've received is that sometime this month we'll be getting a patch.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    @SimGuruSteve Putting those new editing skills to work I see. :wink:
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    jude72pla wrote: »
    @SimGuruDrake This thread is starting to make you become the new form of the Magic Eight Ball. "What will she say this week yes or no?"

The Magic Drake Ball.

Omg, Magic Drake Ball. That's amazing.

Brb.

51616-magic-drake-ball.gif
    51621-magic-drake-ball.gif

You're getting really good at gifs haha <3:D
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    unfortunately i can't see any of Simgurusteve's homemade gifs :disappointed:
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member

🐸🐸🐸🐸 am I even doing with my life. Now I'm going to have to work tonight instead of playing games. Worth it, right?

Eh, I probably had to work tonight regardless.

Oh dear...that was...deep. :o
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    edited March 2016

🐸🐸🐸🐸 am I even doing with my life. Now I'm going to have to work tonight instead of playing games. Worth it, right?

Eh, I probably had to work tonight regardless.

LOL! That is exactly what I say whenever I get distracted on these boards instead of doing whatever work I need to do... and then realise I'm going to have to stay up late and get my work done anyway :joy:

You, @SimGuruSteve are the man :+1:

Edit: quoted the wrong post... I don't say "that [is] deep"
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    jude72pla wrote: »

I mean, at least they're being a little transparent and letting fans know whether or not to expect an update. Still would prefer a release schedule similar to TS3 though..
  • Options
    SimGuruSteveSimGuruSteve Posts: 125 SimGuru
    unfortunately i can't see any of Simgurusteve's homemade gifs :disappointed:

Yikes! A travesty! At the risk of exposing my uber secret gif skills, I wonder if you just can't reach gifntext.com.

If you're at work, maybe it's being blocked. You should inform them how pertinent that website is to your daily work routines. Without it you simply aren't working at max capacity.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top