Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Okblondee's Heartfelt Thank-You to all of the Kind People who Mean so Much to Me...

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Thank you, @tac612, for the handsome Mandarin Jacket as well as the cool Mock Hawk hair! I appreciate you so much! <3
  • Options
    Wow, @Hayley~Belle, where do I begin? It seems you are intent on wiping out my little wishlist and you are doing a most excellent job! <3

Thank you, dear friend for the beautiful Evening Gown with Bow, the Straw Boater Hat with a Shaggy Hairstyle, the Flat Cap with Medium Length Hair, the Blazer and Turtleneck Combo, the Jacket and Pencil Skirt, the Long Sleeve Shirt and Scarf, the Halter Dress, the T-Shirt over Tank, the Large Belted Kilt and the Topcoat and Sweater! <3

All of these items are so cool and will add so much to my game! I can't begin to thank you enough! <3<3<3
  • Options
    tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    You are so welcome for all of your gifts! I like helping others out! :)
  • Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    Okblondee7 wrote: »
    Wow, @Hayley~Belle, where do I begin? It seems you are intent on wiping out my little wishlist and you are doing a most excellent job! <3

Thank you, dear friend for the beautiful Evening Gown with Bow, the Straw Boater Hat with a Shaggy Hairstyle, the Flat Cap with Medium Length Hair, the Blazer and Turtleneck Combo, the Jacket and Pencil Skirt, the Long Sleeve Shirt and Scarf, the Halter Dress, the T-Shirt over Tank, the Large Belted Kilt and the Topcoat and Sweater! <3

All of these items are so cool and will add so much to my game! I can't begin to thank you enough! <3<3<3

I had such fun doing it lol. <3
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    Well, thanks to our dear @charlotteprice, My wishlist is no more! Bless you sweet lady! <3

My last 10 outfits are gone! But they will forever remain in my game. Thank you so very much! {{{HUGS}}}
  • Options
    I just want to express my heartfelt thanks to each and everyone who helped me reach my goals and taught me how much joy one gets in giving to others. You are each and everyone simply amazing! <3<3<3
  • Options
    tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    Just realized I was tagged in this -- you are so welcome! :grin: