Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[CLOSED] Trick or Treat? (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!)

SteveKarehaSteveKareha Posts: 160 Member
edited November 2015 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
Yep. It's time. None of you is safe now....From another gift from me! MUAHAHAHAHAHA

HOW WILL IT WORK THIS TIME? A.K.A SPOOPY RULES

1) You can nominate TWO people, One for a TRICK and one for a TREAT. You CANNOT nominate yourself. It's highly preferred that It's different people but you can nominate one person for both categories.
2) You can nominate someone even if they are already nominated by someone else.
3) Once you post YOU MUST ALSO SAY WHAT THE SIMMERS ABOVE AND BELOW YOU GET. (A trick or a treat.)
4) You MUST repeat step 3 each time you comment in this thread.

Example (Feel free to use this as template):

I nominate XXXX for a trick and YYYYY for a treat!

Also, the simmers above and below me both get a trick! >:)

THEN WHAT?

People who get nominated for a TRICK will be entered into a normal giveaway for one of the following worlds (You get to choose this time!):

*Dragon Valley
*Monte Vista
*Barnacle Bay
*Hidden Springs
*Roaring Heights

If you already have any of these worlds, you'll be able to transfer the prize to any user so don't worry about getting nominated!!

On the other hand the user with the HIGHEST AMOUNT OF TREATS will win something far more special....Something I'm still not revealing yet.

As with the other prize, this prize will be transferable so don't worry about nominating anyone who already owns everything.

Both giveaways end on HALLOWEEN (October 31st) at 11 PM Mexico City Time,you can check the difference here.

WHAT IF SOMEONE CHEATS TO GET TREATS?

That's why I'm setting some special rules for this giveaway.

1) Treat nominations will only be accepted by MEMBERS.
2) I truly trust the simmer community, but If I start seeing some shady coordination in the posts I'll render those posts invalid, and all the people involved will be BANNED FROM ANY FUTURE GIVEAWAYS. So you better not cheat :)

That's all! I will edit with any further information I might have forgotten or if too many questions are asked...

HAPPY TRICK OR TREATING!

(Also, to start with my own post I'll give the person below me a TRICK!)
Tumblr - MTS - TS3 Wishlist - TS3 Exchange - TS3 Top Five

Origin ID & Gallery: PinguinoGamer94 (Be sure to tick "See Custom Content"!)
Post edited by SteveKareha on

Comments