Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hey, i'm new here. I've been inactive at the forum since 2015. Today I just came to complain of the sims 4 abusive prices in Brazil, stuffpacks and gamepacks doubled in price

Hello @gabriel gs19 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome back to the forums!
    I am sorry that you have experienced price increases on the Sims 4 Packs .
    I hope that you will continue to enjoy simming.
  • Options
    Hello! I'm new to the forums, but I've been playing the sims for about eight years now. I began playing with the sims 2, I came in late compared to most of the simmers I know ;)
    I'm on these forums because I feel as though I can help people when they're in need! I love helping people to the best of my ability. I am also currently working on starting a youtube channel all about the sims and other games, so I'm pretty excited to be joining the forum and sending people here whenever they ask me questions about things! :)

Hello @SimplyErica16 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2. You would have enjoyed playing a number of sims households over the last eight years and seeing them live their lives in your games. Simming is fun!
    It is very kind and thougtful of you to want to help fellow simmers <3 It is exciting that you are working on starting a YouTube channel! Simmers and other Gamers will enjoy watching your videos. You may like to post a link to it in the Video Haven section when you have set it up.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/video-haven
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    Hello, I'm Gelysen. I'm from The Netherlands, 25 years old and have been playing the sims since the sims1 :)
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • Options
    Gelysen wrote: »
    Hello, I'm Gelysen. I'm from The Netherlands, 25 years old and have been playing the sims since the sims1 :)

Hello @Gelysen :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many fun hours simming over the years!
  • Options
    AvieLeagueAvieLeague Posts: 37 Member
    Hi! I've been gaming for many years, but I didn't get around to trying the Sims until Sims 3. I enjoyed it so much that I tried out Sims 4, too. I found these forums recently and thought it might be cool to hang out with fellow Simmers. Thanks @rosemow for being so kind and welcoming! B)
    lv-banner-posterized.jpg
    Loud Voices: Sims and drama and rock and roll.
  • Options
    AvieLeague wrote: »
    Hi! I've been gaming for many years, but I didn't get around to trying the Sims until Sims 3. I enjoyed it so much that I tried out Sims 4, too. I found these forums recently and thought it might be cool to hang out with fellow Simmers. Thanks @rosemow for being so kind and welcoming! B)

Hello @AvieLeague :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 , then that led you on to playing Sims 4 also. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, learn new helpful tips about playing the game, and enjoy posting about your sims from your game!
  • Options
    Sophie_Sophie_ Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello :smile: I don't really know what to say honestly. Ever since I saw The Sims 3 announced on TV (a bit weird place to come across it, I know) I've been wanting to play it. Unfortunately I couldn't really afford it back then and all I could do is imagine what I'd do if I did have it. Years later I came across some youtube let's plays of The Sims 4 and loved it immediately so now I am here to share my exeriences and feedback I guess? I am not so sure as to what I am doing yet but hopefully I'll get better at this as time passes. :blush:
  • Options
    Sophie_ wrote: »
    Hello :smile: I don't really know what to say honestly. Ever since I saw The Sims 3 announced on TV (a bit weird place to come across it, I know) I've been wanting to play it. Unfortunately I couldn't really afford it back then and all I could do is imagine what I'd do if I did have it. Years later I came across some youtube let's plays of The Sims 4 and loved it immediately so now I am here to share my exeriences and feedback I guess? I am not so sure as to what I am doing yet but hopefully I'll get better at this as time passes. :blush:

Hello @Sophie_ :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that after watching the lets play Sims 4 YouTube videos, it encouraged you to get the Sims 4 game. Playing the Sims is enjoyable, from creating sims, to building homes and venues, then watching our sims living their day by day sims lives!
    You will soon get used to how the forums work :) It is great to read threads that you are interested in the thread topics and to post on these threads about your own simming experiences also.
  • Options
    0rnge0rnge Posts: 20 Member
    Hi I am new here I joined to find out when the laundry day stuff pack was releasing but found a lot of other interesting stuff lol :smile:
  • Options
    0rnge wrote: »
    Hi I am new here I joined to find out when the laundry day stuff pack was releasing but found a lot of other interesting stuff lol :smile:

Hello @0rnge :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you are enjoying having the Laundry Day Stuff Pack items in your game. It is a great pack!
    I hope that you will continue to enjoy reading the forum threads and learning new things about playing the game.
  • Options
    Simsdynasty01Simsdynasty01 Posts: 5 New Member
    well lets see. I have been playing the sims for many years. I love building houses. And I'm currently working on a royal dynasty. Nothing else really matters. As I'm only here to talk about the sims share the stories I'm creating and post pictures of my creations. And check out your creations.
  • Options
    well lets see. I have been playing the sims for many years. I love building houses. And I'm currently working on a royal dynasty. Nothing else really matters. As I'm only here to talk about the sims share the stories I'm creating and post pictures of my creations. And check out your creations.

Hello @Simsdynasty01 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you enjoy building homes. It is a great that we can enjoy building homes in a wide variety of differerent styles, themes, sizes and with different colour schemes. It is very special that you are playing a royal family sims households . I hope that you will enjoy posting about your sims, builds and their sim life stories on the forums, as well as enjoying looking at fellow simmers ‘ creations.
  • Options
    FaultexFaultex Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi! :) I'm new to the forum but I'm an old simmer, I've been playing The Sims for about 11 years now but finally wanted to join the fun of discussing the game with fellow simmers haha. I've had this account for a long time - around 2011 and I am cringing at my horrible choice of name (fortunately I have requested it for it to be changed). I'm hoping I can also meet some awesome people on here!
  • Options
    Hi! :) I'm new to the forum but I'm an old simmer, I've been playing The Sims for about 11 years now but finally wanted to join the fun of discussing the game with fellow simmers haha. I've had this account for a long time - around 2011 and I am cringing at my horrible choice of name (fortunately I have requested it for it to be changed). I'm hoping I can also meet some awesome people on here!

Hello @vampiregirl1241 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming for about 11 years, You would have lots of special memories of fun and enjiyabke times spent simming over the time. Simming is fun !
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and posting about your simming experiences .
  • Options
    bad1788bad1788 Posts: 42 Member
    Hey!

I am B.A.D. long time simmer but late on the sims 4 bandwagon. I have been playing sims since its first release on and off obsessively but I didn't jump on the sims 4 train straight away. So I haven't been a super active poster on the forums but I have consulted it on and off for ages about tech related difficulties & looking for fun new challenges to play.

In real life I tend to do a lot of gaming both Video Game & table top, so I really enjoy reading all the crazy stories and game play hi-jinx people can get up to. I actually work on the rail road currently, so I am enjoying mid layoff season and lots of spare time to watch let's plays and start a million different simming challenges. I am currently neglecting my Black Widow to play test a new legacy challenge I made up last night (you know when I should have been sleeping lol) called the Double Life Legacy which will hopefully yield some juicy legacy stories for the forum & community to build on.
  • Options
    bad1788 wrote: »
    Hey!

I am B.A.D. long time simmer but late on the sims 4 bandwagon. I have been playing sims since its first release on and off obsessively but I didn't jump on the sims 4 train straight away. So I haven't been a super active poster on the forums but I have consulted it on and off for ages about tech related difficulties & looking for fun new challenges to play.

In real life I tend to do a lot of gaming both Video Game & table top, so I really enjoy reading all the crazy stories and game play hi-jinx people can get up to. I actually work on the rail road currently, so I am enjoying mid layoff season and lots of spare time to watch let's plays and start a million different simming challenges. I am currently neglecting my Black Widow to play test a new legacy challenge I made up last night (you know when I should have been sleeping lol) called the Double Life Legacy which will hopefully yield some juicy legacy stories for the forum & community to build on.

Hello @bad1788 :) It is is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the first release of the original The Sims. It is great that you have started playing Sims 4 now. Watching simming YouTube let’s play is very helpful. Simmers can learn lots of new things about playing the game as they enjoy watching the sims that are in other simmers’ games. It is also fun to watch!
    I hope that your Double Life Legacy challenge goes very well! Time passes very quickly when we are simming!
  • Options
    bad1788bad1788 Posts: 42 Member
    Thanks @rosemow I have seen so many of your posts in tech support and helping out new members. It's super cool you take the time to respond to all the newbies on the forums.
  • Options
    bad1788 wrote: »
    Thanks @rosemow I have seen so many of your posts in tech support and helping out new members. It's super cool you take the time to respond to all the newbies on the forums.

You’re welcome :)
  • Options
    horseypotatohorseypotato Posts: 23 Member
    Hey! New to the forums but definitely not new to the sims. Been playing the game since the first one thanks to my older siblings but gave up for a while after 3 came out as I didn't like it very much and 2 wouldn't work anymore on my computer but I eventually gave in and got 4 after a uni friend persuaded me and I've been hooked again ever since!
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Hey! New to the forums but definitely not new to the sims. Been playing the game since the first one thanks to my older siblings but gave up for a while after 3 came out as I didn't like it very much and 2 wouldn't work anymore on my computer but I eventually gave in and got 4 after a uni friend persuaded me and I've been hooked again ever since!

Helllo @horseypotato :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the origiinal The Sims, and are now enjoying playiing Sims 4. Simming iis very enjoyable and fun! It is great that your siblings were simmers also.
    Happy simming ! :)
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • Options
    SimplyErica16SimplyErica16 Posts: 51 Member

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the Sims Forums. I haven't been on long, but I've found it's really fun. Some of the discussions are really nice to be apart of. The games discussions (like this one ) are really fun and nice :)
    I'm a fellow Simmer!
    I have a youtube channel as well! Check it out ➭ SimplyErica

• Options
    dopaminedroiddopaminedroid Posts: 169 Member
    Hey!

I've had this account since 2013 apparently, but never posted anything. Better late than never! I've played every generation of The Sims on and off since I was little, but recently I've been even more obsessed with it and buying more expansions than ever (my wallet is very grateful for the recent sales). I've been watching a lot speedbuilds on youtube and I just uploaded my first of hopefully many builds to the gallery. (ea id: onegrilledcheese, if ayone wants to take a look at my underground aquarium restaurant. I'm really sad I can't post pictures as a new member yet.) I'm very much getting into building and into playing challenges now, whereas I used to spend most of my time creating the perfect sims and then playing freely for just a little while at a time. I'm excited to become more of a part of the community.
    -OneGrilledCheese @ the gallery-
  • Options
    Hey!

I've had this account since 2013 apparently, but never posted anything. Better late than never! I've played every generation of The Sims on and off since I was little, but recently I've been even more obsessed with it and buying more expansions than ever (my wallet is very grateful for the recent sales). I've been watching a lot speedbuilds on youtube and I just uploaded my first of hopefully many builds to the gallery. (ea id: onegrilledcheese, if ayone wants to take a look at my underground aquarium restaurant. I'm really sad I can't post pictures as a new member yet.) I'm very much getting into building and into playing challenges now, whereas I used to spend most of my time creating the perfect sims and then playing freely for just a little while at a time. I'm excited to become more of a part of the community.

Hello @dopaminedroid :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since you were young and have played each version of The Sims. The expansion packs add many enjoyable and fun activities, features, worlds, venues and items to the game! Sales are a great time to buy the packs!
    It is great that you have uploaded your first build to the Gallery! Your underground aquarium restaurant would be a very special venue for sims to enjoy dining at! Building is a fun and very enjoyable part of simming! It enables us to enjoy expressing our creativity through the game, and bring our design ideas into sims game form!
  • Options
    allharlowseveallharlowseve Posts: 107 Member
    Hi there! My name's Harlow, All Harlow's Eve here and on youtube, and I'm working on my own machinimas and building my channel while helping out those on Sims Forums looking for help with their own machinimas. I'm also hoping to become a full member because it's hard to help people out when I can't post links. But I completely understand why, with the whole spam bot issue. If you have any questions about Machinimas, Animations/Poses making, etc. I'm here to help! :smile:
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Hi there! My name's Harlow, All Harlow's Eve here and on youtube, and I'm working on my own machinimas and building my channel while helping out those on Sims Forums looking for help with their own machinimas. I'm also hoping to become a full member because it's hard to help people out when I can't post links. But I completely understand why, with the whole spam bot issue. If you have any questions about Machinimas, Animations/Poses making, etc. I'm here to help! :smile:

Hello @allharlowseve :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very special and exciting that you have your own simming YouTube channel, where you post your machinimas ! Simmers would enjoy watching them. It is very kind and thoughtful of you to want to help fellow simmers with their own machinimas.:)
    Post edited by rosemow on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top