Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    AndyLove2017AndyLove2017 Posts: 96 Member
    Hello.
    Long time player, first {er, second} time poster. I'm 37, and I like to build. I like weirdness in my games, so aliens, vampires? You know I've got them. I hope to see fairies, witches, and other supernatural type game packs! I've played since sims 1 in highschool, skipped 2, played 3, and now on 4. Mods and custom content intrigue me. Especially ones that make the game into more of a social sandbox. : ) oh! I have a name! I left it around someplace. I'll get back to that eventually. I will tell you that I'm a Leo with Aquarius rising. I share a name with a royal or noble or two. Oh and it has 7 letters. So enjoy the puzzle, and I'll try to be an active community member :D

Thats Amazing! Plz! Tell me I am bad at puzzles! Jajaja! I guess I have to try harder now! I hope You like the sims 4 Forums! Happy Day! <3:smile:
  • Options
    @littlemoondust

I know! I LOVE Kitties!!
  • Options
    treckokid1 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Just introducing myself.
    I'm Caitlyn, been playing sims for as long as I can remember. Love the sims 3 the most and haven't played sims 4 at all really because there weren't too many expansions out but I'm so excited for the pets to be brought into it. Going to play that as soon as it comes out!
    Hope you don't mind if I ask a question because I'm losing my mind over it. Currently playing Sims 3 after installing it on my new computer and I swear I could write songs in Sims 3 but I now can't figure out how. Am I crazy? Google only brought up Sims 4 song writing but I've pretty much never played 4?

Well... I think you cant BUT I know that you can put custom music, I hope it helps! And I hope you like sims 4! Thats my FAV Game! And you are NOT going crazy!! I totally get you, I did not get sims 4 until more expansions came in! Happy Day! <3:smile:
  • Options
    Zalmira wrote: »
    Usually referred to as my online alias, Zalmira. It has been my User name for quite some time, and if you find it on any pet sites then it's probably me, although activity there is not assured.
    I am socially awkward and quite the loner, but I will respond if you PM/tag me (eventually).
    I've been enjoying building houses and other oddities in the Sims 3 since late 2009.

Thats AMAZING!! But Still I cant find you! Its ok! I will soon find out! Happy Day! <3:smile:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Zalmira wrote: »
    Usually referred to as my online alias, Zalmira. It has been my User name for quite some time, and if you find it on any pet sites then it's probably me, although activity there is not assured.
    I am socially awkward and quite the loner, but I will respond if you PM/tag me (eventually).
    I've been enjoying building houses and other oddities in the Sims 3 since late 2009.

Hello @Zalmira :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been enjoying building homes in the Sims 3 since 2009. The Sims is a fun and very enjoyable way to express our creativity as we design, furnish and landscape homes and community venues! You would have enjoyed spending many enjoyable simming hours over the years building homes!
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    littlemoondustlittlemoondust Posts: 29 Member
    > @AndyLove2017 said:
    > @littlemoondust
    >
    > I know! I LOVE Kitties!!

Are you going to make a kitty when Cats and Dogs come out? :3
  • Options
    GermanSimmerGermanSimmer Posts: 10 New Member
    Hi guys!
    I'm GermanSimmer and have been a sims fan since the sims 1. Until a few weeks ago I still played the sims 3 a lot. But because I read about Cats & Dogs I thought it was finally time to give the sims 4 a second look. For the last two weeks I have been playing with all the packs. Right now I'm in love with all the Decades challenges I read and watched on youtube. I'm thinking about doing a decade challenge with a blog in a more european setting. I have a whole folder full of inspiration!
    Looking forward to using the forum :)
  • Options
    Hi guys!
    I'm GermanSimmer and have been a sims fan since the sims 1. Until a few weeks ago I still played the sims 3 a lot. But because I read about Cats & Dogs I thought it was finally time to give the sims 4 a second look. For the last two weeks I have been playing with all the packs. Right now I'm in love with all the Decades challenges I read and watched on youtube. I'm thinking about doing a decade challenge with a blog in a more european setting. I have a whole folder full of inspiration!

Hello @GermanSimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original sims 1, and now with the upcoming release of Cats and Dogs, you have started playing Sims 4 also. It is great that you now own all the Sims 4 packs, and are enjoying sims 4 simming!
    Challenges are an enjoyable part of simming! I hope that you will enjoy doing a decade challenge and posting about it on a blog. Simmers would enjoy reading about the sims that are in your game.
  • Options
    GermanSimmerGermanSimmer Posts: 10 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > GermanSimmer wrote: »
    > Hello @GermanSimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you have been simming since the original sims 1, and now with the upcoming release of Cats and Dogs, you have started playing Sims 4 also. It is great that you now own all the Sims 4 packs, and are enjoying sims 4 simming!
    > Challenges are an enjoyable part of simming! I hope that you will enjoy doing a decade challenge and posting about it on a blog. Simmers would enjoy reading about the sims that are in your game.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you very much @rosemow. You seem amazingly nice and I'm looking forward to you all.
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > GermanSimmer wrote: »
    > Hello @GermanSimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you have been simming since the original sims 1, and now with the upcoming release of Cats and Dogs, you have started playing Sims 4 also. It is great that you now own all the Sims 4 packs, and are enjoying sims 4 simming!
    > Challenges are an enjoyable part of simming! I hope that you will enjoy doing a decade challenge and posting about it on a blog. Simmers would enjoy reading about the sims that are in your game.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you very much @rosemow. You seem amazingly nice and I'm looking forward to you all.

You’re welcome :) I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about your simming experiences.
  • Options
    linhgaumelinhgaume Posts: 1 New Member
    hello! i'm from ha noi. I'm getting can't run Sim 4 on Windows 10 PC
  • Options
    linhgaume wrote: »

Hello! I am Andy and I hope you can run the sims soon! Happy Day! <3:)
  • Options
    Hi guys!

Hello! I am happy To see new members!! I am sorry I could not respont sooner! I was in the emergency room for a day! Anyways I love that you have played sims 3 I am happy you have desided to see thee sims 4! Happy Day!<3 :)
  • Options
    linhgaume wrote: »

Hello @linhgaume :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I am sorry that you are having game issues. It would be best to post about your game issues on this link thread, and we will try to assist you
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/878318/thread-for-new-members-to-post-game-issues#latest
  • Options
    Hello @AndyLove2017
    I am sorry to hear that you spent day in the Emergency room :( I hope that you are feeling a little bit better now. Sending a hug to you <3
  • Options
    terrificlycrazyterrificlycrazy Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi everyone! I forgot I joined here years ago, LOL!. I thought I might introduce myself.
    I have been playing The Sims since Sims One, I have played them all. I Just started playing the Sim 4 last year. Yes I'm getting up the in the years, but I love The Sims. I have said that will I always play the Sims til I no longer have mental capability. :p

I hope make a lot friends here.
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I forgot I joined here years ago, LOL!. I thought I might introduce myself.
    I have been playing The Sims since Sims One, I have played them all. I Just started playing the Sim 4 last year. Yes I'm getting up the in the years, but I love The Sims. I have said that will I always play the Sims til I no longer have mental capability. :p

I hope make a lot friends here.

Hello @terrificlycrazy :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since Sims 1 and have played each of the versions. You would have spent many fun and enjoyable hours over the time simming, playing, creating and building!
    I hope that you will enjoy posting about your simming experiences on the forum threads.
  • Options
    iamfree74iamfree74 Posts: 1 New Member
    hi i am new :)
  • Options
    iamfree74 wrote: »
    hi i am new :)

Hello @iamfree74 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and learn new helpful tips about tips about playing the game.
  • Options
    vossthebossvosstheboss Posts: 67 Member
    Hello I am new to the forums but I have been simming since sims 2 and i have loved all of them I am currently eagerly awaiting Sims 4 Cats & Dogs!
  • Options
    Hello I am new to the forums but I have been simming since sims 2 and i have loved all of them I am currently eagerly awaiting Sims 4 Cats & Dogs!

Hello @vosstheboss :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since Sims 2 and have enjoyed all of the sim versions. They all have special features in them and are very enjoyable to play! Simming is fun!
    I am looking forward to the Cats and Dogs ep also! The CAP tool looks very great!
  • Options
    Average_simmerAverage_simmer Posts: 25 Member
    Hi everybody
    Not new to the sims or the forums. Just starting to get more active in the sims community. Make friends who wont judge me for constantly fangirling over every aspect of sims cats and dogs.
  • Options
    Hi everybody
    Not new to the sims or the forums. Just starting to get more active in the sims community. Make friends who wont judge me for constantly fangirling over every aspect of sims cats and dogs.

Hello @Average_simmer :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you have started posting more on the forums. I hope that you will continue to enjoy chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and share your simming experiences.
    I am looking forward to Cats and Dogs ep also! The CAP tool will help us to be very creative as we design and create our pets! It has been enjoyable watching the livecast , seeing videos and reading information about the pack!
  • Options
    LameonadeLameonade Posts: 87 Member
    Hello everyone! I’m new here as of about 30 minutes ago, and I’m really just excited to share my creations with people.

I’ve started playing The Sims since 3 and was just in love with the amount of personalization present. I love making petit, suburb style houses and decorating them with color matching furniture.

Can’t wait to check out houses other members have shared here!
    Congratulations! You have successfully read this signature! Here is your cookie.

lameonade.one (I need to update this) | Owner of 16 smartphones | Enrolled at Washtenaw Community College studying Graphic Design
  • Options
    Lameonade wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I’m new here as of about 30 minutes ago, and I’m really just excited to share my creations with people.

I’ve started playing The Sims since 3 and was just in love with the amount of personalization present. I love making petit, suburb style houses and decorating them with color matching furniture.

Can’t wait to check out houses other members have shared here!

Hello @Lameonade :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3. Building is a very special part of simming! It is great that we can enjoy expressing our creativity through the game, and bring our design ideas into sims game form. The types of homes that you enjoy building sound very nice.
    I hope that you will enjoy looking at the builds of fellow simmers and enjoy posting pictures of your own when you become a full member.
    You need to have 50 points and 30 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know

You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted. Keep posting on the different threads and sections of the forums and you will soon get the points/posts. The off topic section is a good place to post.
    You will soon get the required points and posts if you also post about your simming experiences on threads that you are interested in the thread topics.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top