Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    @AndyLove2017 @rosemow Oooh, I see! I saw about the post count but I wasn't sure about the points or how you got them. Thanks for clearing that up! Y'all are super awesome and helpful! x) I'll make sure to like new members' posts to help them out, too!

You’re welcome :)
  • Options
    AndyLove2017AndyLove2017 Posts: 96 Member
    @AndyLove2017 @rosemow Oooh, I see! I saw about the post count but I wasn't sure about the points or how you got them. Thanks for clearing that up! Y'all are super awesome and helpful! x) I'll make sure to like new members' posts to help them out, too!

Thank You!! <3 Ill Make Sure too! Happy Day! :)My User Name Is My Origin!!
  • Options

Anndd Your Welcome! Sorry I got confused! <3:smile: happy day!
  • Options

Anndd Your Welcome! Sorry I got confused! <3:smile: happy day!

OMG I FORGOT!! Again!! :D I Made Something Similar Like this so PLEASE check it out I am Lonely! :( +I Did a challenge! I did not know were to put it so I PUT IT ON Off Topic Chat!! Byee! Happy Day! :)<3
  • Options
    fmcisaac wrote: »
    Hi my name is Frances and I'm from Nova Scotia Canada, I love playing the sims.

Hi!! Welcome!
  • Options
    simsiloveu wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @simsiloveu :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you first started simming by playing the original Sims 1 when an elementary school student, then that led you to start playing and enjoying Sims 3 when a junior high student. You would have many special memories of simming as you were growing up <3 It is great that you are now enjoying playing Sims 4. City Living is a great ep! It is nice that our sims can live in apartment and enjoy visiting festivals or karaokeing!
    > I hope that you will soon be able to purchase the other packs. Origin has 50 % off eps at the moment , so may like to buy Get Together now!
    > Happy simming! :)

Hello, rosemow.
    Nice to meet you.
    I appreciate your replying to me ^_^

HI! I Am Andy! Welcome! Am SOOO Happy To see new faces! Happy Day! <3:smile:
  • Options
    Hi, all, I am David. I was playing The Sims 1 when I was a elementary school student, and I always love Sims so much(maybe because I used to play house with my sister in my childhood XD). When I was a junior high school, I came into The Sims 3. At the first time I played Sims 3, I remember I was so amazed by its advanced graphic, open world, and everything highly-customized...! So I had love it more than before :smiley: )
    . Now, I am still in love with The Sims 4, which has better graphic and complex emotions of the sim, and I have City Living installed, planning to buy Get Together, Dine Out, and Outdoor Retreat on the biggest discount days :P.

Thats Awesome!! I am Andy! I just Reacently became a member! Hope you can be a member too! You can like other peoples comments and you will help them out they might help too! :smile:<3 Happy Day!
  • Options

Hi, Jordan. Is Black Friday sale coming this November?[/quote]

Yes! As Allways every Year! I think! Happy Day! <3:smile: Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    fmcisaacfmcisaac Posts: 4 New Member
    Thanks for the greetings, its nice to talk to people who love the sims as well.
  • Options
    fmcisaac wrote: »
    Thanks for the greetings, its nice to talk to people who love the sims as well.

Of Course!
  • Options
    littlemoondustlittlemoondust Posts: 29 Member
    Hello! ♥ I'd really like to be a member so I thought I'd start here and say a little bit about myself. I've been playing The Sims since I was little. My older sister and I became very obsessed, especially with The Sims 2, and we liked playing them on the PlayStation as well! I've noticed over the years that I find it hard to truly get into the newer Sims games until most of the packs have already come out. I'm finally now seeing what The Sims 4 is like and loving it so much! I love being creative and seeing what other people create with their custom content! Doing challenges like the ones I see people do on YouTube has been the most fun, I think the 7 toddler challenge has got to be my favorite so far. They really are the cutest! I'm getting really excited about the new packs as well, so I wanted to share my excitement here on the forums. ♥
  • Options
    Hello! ♥ I'd really like to be a member so I thought I'd start here and say a little bit about myself. I've been playing The Sims since I was little. My older sister and I became very obsessed, especially with The Sims 2, and we liked playing them on the PlayStation as well! I've noticed over the years that I find it hard to truly get into the newer Sims games until most of the packs have already come out. I'm finally now seeing what The Sims 4 is like and loving it so much! I love being creative and seeing what other people create with their custom content! Doing challenges like the ones I see people do on YouTube has been the most fun, I think the 7 toddler challenge has got to be my favorite so far. They really are the cutest! I'm getting really excited about the new packs as well, so I wanted to share my excitement here on the forums. ♥

Hello @littlemoondust :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that both you and your older sister are simmers. You would have enjoyed chatting about your sims with each other as you played the game. It is great that you have enjoyed playing both the pc and console versions of the game. All versions of the game are fun to play!
    It is great that you have enjoyed doing the 7 Toddler Challenge! It would have kept you very busy as you were playing! Toddlers are very cute!
    I am looking forward to Cats and Dogs ep also! The CAP tool will help us to be very creative as we design our pets!
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    littlemoondustlittlemoondust Posts: 29 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @littlemoondust :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that both you and your older sister are simmers. You would have enjoyed chatting about your sims with each other as you played the game. It is great that you have enjoyed playing both the pc and console versions of the game. All versions of the game are fun to play!
    > It is great that you have enjoyed doing the 7 Toddler Challenge! It would have kept you very busy as you were playing! Toddlers are very cute!
    > I am looking forward to Cats and Dogs ep also! The CAP tool will help us to be very creative as we design our pets!

Hi @rosemow ! :D It's really nice to meet you. I always see your replies to everyone on the forums, and it makes me happy to see someone so active in the community! Thank you for welcoming me. I can't wait for cats and dogs, kittens are the best thing in life! ♥
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @littlemoondust :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that both you and your older sister are simmers. You would have enjoyed chatting about your sims with each other as you played the game. It is great that you have enjoyed playing both the pc and console versions of the game. All versions of the game are fun to play!
    > It is great that you have enjoyed doing the 7 Toddler Challenge! It would have kept you very busy as you were playing! Toddlers are very cute!
    > I am looking forward to Cats and Dogs ep also! The CAP tool will help us to be very creative as we design our pets!

Hi @rosemow ! :D It's really nice to meet you. I always see your replies to everyone on the forums, and it makes me happy to see someone so active in the community! Thank you for welcoming me. I can't wait for cats and dogs, kittens are the best thing in life! ♥

You’re welcome :) Thankyou very much for very kind words :)
  • Options
    treckokid1treckokid1 Posts: 23 New Member
    Hi everyone! Just introducing myself.
    I'm Caitlyn, been playing sims for as long as I can remember. Love the sims 3 the most and haven't played sims 4 at all really because there weren't too many expansions out but I'm so excited for the pets to be brought into it. Going to play that as soon as it comes out!
    Hope you don't mind if I ask a question because I'm losing my mind over it. Currently playing Sims 3 after installing it on my new computer and I swear I could write songs in Sims 3 but I now can't figure out how. Am I crazy? Google only brought up Sims 4 song writing but I've pretty much never played 4?
  • Options
    treckokid1 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Just introducing myself.
    I'm Caitlyn, been playing sims for as long as I can remember. Love the sims 3 the most and haven't played sims 4 at all really because there weren't too many expansions out but I'm so excited for the pets to be brought into it. Going to play that as soon as it comes out!
    Hope you don't mind if I ask a question because I'm losing my mind over it. Currently playing Sims 3 after installing it on my new computer and I swear I could write songs in Sims 3 but I now can't figure out how. Am I crazy? Google only brought up Sims 4 song writing but I've pretty much never played 4?

Hello @treckokid1 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been enjoying simming for a long time. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable simming hours, creating, building and playing!
    I don’t think that sims can write songs in Sims 3. You can do it in Sims 4, but not sims 3.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    simsiloveusimsiloveu Posts: 17 Member
    > @AndyLove2017 said:
    > Hi, Jordan. Is Black Friday sale coming this November?[/quote]
    >
    > Yes! As Allways every Year! I think! Happy Day! <3 :smile: Happy simming! :)

Thank you.
    I am also expecting for Pets expansion pack :)
  • Options
    xromanticxromantic Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello everyone :)
    My name is Nat (short for Natalia) and I'm 25 years old. When I was 12, my mother was pregnant for the second time, and I was bored a lot at that time, so my step father bought sims 1 for me. I've been playing since then, but older I got, less time I had for sims. Now I usually just like to create houses :smiley:
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    xromantic wrote: »
    My name is Nat (short for Natalia) and I'm 25 years old. When I was 12, my mother was pregnant for the second time, and I was bored a lot at that time, so my step father bought sims 1 for me. I've been playing since then, but older I got, less time I had for sims. Now I usually just like to create houses :smiley:

Hello @xromantic :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It was great that your stepfather bought the Sims 1 for you to whilst your mother was expecting, and from then on you became a simmer and enjoyed simming! It was a special gift!
    Creating homes in the game is a special part of simming! We can enjoy expressing our creativity as we design , furnish and landscape the homes.
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • Options
    ManicPenguinManicPenguin Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello.
    Long time player, first {er, second} time poster. I'm 37, and I like to build. I like weirdness in my games, so aliens, vampires? You know I've got them. I hope to see fairies, witches, and other supernatural type game packs! I've played since sims 1 in highschool, skipped 2, played 3, and now on 4. Mods and custom content intrigue me. Especially ones that make the game into more of a social sandbox. : ) oh! I have a name! I left it around someplace. I'll get back to that eventually. I will tell you that I'm a Leo with Aquarius rising. I share a name with a royal or noble or two. Oh and it has 7 letters. So enjoy the puzzle, and I'll try to be an active community member :D
  • Options
    Hello.
    Long time player, first {er, second} time poster. I'm 37, and I like to build. I like weirdness in my games, so aliens, vampires? You know I've got them. I hope to see fairies, witches, and other supernatural type game packs! I've played since sims 1 in highschool, skipped 2, played 3, and now on 4. Mods and custom content intrigue me. Especially ones that make the game into more of a social sandbox. : ) oh! I have a name! I left it around someplace. I'll get back to that eventually. I will tell you that I'm a Leo with Aquarius rising. I share a name with a royal or noble or two. Oh and it has 7 letters. So enjoy the puzzle, and I'll try to be an active community member :D

Hello @ManicPenguin :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have started posting on the forums! It is nice that you enjoy having supernaturals in your game. You would be enjoying having the Vampires pack in your game, and the aliens that came with GTW!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the first original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed building a variety of different homes in each of the versions of the sims. It is enjoyable making sim game versions of our build ideas!
    I am not sure what your name is!
  • Options
    xromantic wrote: »

Thats Great! I hope you enjoy sims 4! Happy Day! <3:smile:
  • Options
    ZalmiraZalmira Posts: 3 New Member
    Usually referred to as my online alias, Zalmira. It has been my User name for quite some time, and if you find it on any pet sites then it's probably me, although activity there is not assured.
    I am socially awkward and quite the loner, but I will respond if you PM/tag me (eventually).
    I've been enjoying building houses and other oddities in the Sims 3 since late 2009.
  • Options
    > @AndyLove2017 said:
    > Hi, Jordan. Is Black Friday sale coming this November?
    >
    > Yes! As Allways every Year! I think! Happy Day! <3:smile: Happy simming! :)

Thank you.
    I am also expecting for Pets expansion pack :)[/quote]

Same! I am counting the days! Jajajaja! Happy Day! <3:smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top