Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims3 is my love and I appreciate all of you Simmers!

Comments

• Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    scillakees wrote: »
    Wow, you put an amazing amount of work and detail into the house then. Charlotte should be honored to read our biography. o:) Um it is a biography and not a horror story, right?

I get so caught up in details that it takes me twice as long to do anything. It's a doggie drama. :D

@charlotteprice So happppy you like it! It's always scary picking colors and patterns for someone when you're not sure what they like! Can't wait to see the pics.
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    edited May 2017
    Carrie moved in her new house and wanted to check out the pool! Was wondering why a toilet was there :D
    2i1h3z7.jpg
    I realized after looking at the pics, that it is suppose to be a hot tub instead of a toilet! After deleting the toilet, I couldn't delete the bottom of the hot tub (underground part) so I couldn't place one there. It wasn't on the items list needed, so I guess I didn't have that specific hot tub because none of mine worked. So I added a bar instead. The hot tub went to the side and everything worked out great!
    6i87pk.jpg
    Carrie has a lot of fun with the pool area and is just what she needed!
    2ed5s9c.jpg
    30ix6yb.jpg
    She did end up back in jail, but she meet her LTW. She is now a Master Thief!
    t7n53d.jpg

I will be playing the game off and on today, but wanted to let you know @ZeeGee Words cannot express how much I love this house you built for me. I thank you over and over, but it is so exciting knowing that house won't be for just Carrie much longer. We need some pitter patter of small feet, LOL

• Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    It's so gratifying to see you enjoying it so much. LOL at the toilet by the pool. Maybe to keep sims from peeing in the pool?! :D Love what you've done with it, especially adding the fountain. Wish I'd thought of that! I see a couple of replacements to what I originally put in so if something is a little jarring and doesn't match that could be a sign. That bench on the back porch is not the one I used!

Can't wait to see who she picks for her soul mate and hear that pitter patter. :D
  • Options
    @ZeeGee Oh, I do have a "globe" in the bedroom, so not sure if that belongs there, LOL. I remember when @AlphaFen made my farmhouse, I was missing so much. There were globes everywhere :D The house looks fine inside (will have to take pics) so I am not sure what would be missing. I did scan over the items listed in the exchange and thought I made sure I had them all. I even started downloading other stuff while the launcher actually started working. Since reinstalling, I never got around to downloading all the stuff anyway.

Daniel Pleasant keeps calling her and sending gifts in the mail. Since he is married and I know no-one in Sunlit Tides, I think I need to take time off and mingle with people. There has to be some singles in the world, somewhere? LOL
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Here are some pictures. The rooms look great, so not sure if something was replaced! The second pic shows the bedroom with the globe in it. I assume this is right, looks great too!
    2wnwmly.jpg
    jt185v.jpg
    You are right @LillaGrisen, now I am worried :o:s
    21477fb.jpg
    Carrie wasted no time :o
    1t2zhw.jpg

ETA: If you look at the third pic where the nursery is, there by the window is two small curtains. I found them all over but removed them except I forgot those two. All of them was to the side of the windows. Is there suppose to be curtains? It doesn't matter to me because I absolutely love the house and just removed the curtains!

<3<3 Thank you again for your awesome build <3<3

Post edited by FairyGodMother on
  • Options
    LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    @charlotteprice Just thought I'd inform you that you might've gotten the nursery-picture mixed up with something else as in the third picture I see a woman IRL taking a selfie in the bathroom-mirror wearing a bikini.
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Options
    On another note, where did your sim get that shirt? Is it CC or from an EP? I'm asking since it looks great, and TS3 doesn't have a lot of great maternity wear :smile:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Options
    @charlotteprice Just thought I'd inform you that you might've gotten the nursery-picture mixed up with something else as in the third picture I see a woman IRL taking a selfie in the bathroom-mirror wearing a bikini.

Well if it is RL, it sure isn't me. You would never catch me in a bikini or taking a selfie :D

*hands my glasses to @LillaGrisen *
  • Options
    On another note, where did your sim get that shirt? Is it CC or from an EP? I'm asking since it looks great, and TS3 doesn't have a lot of great maternity wear :smile:

When they become pregnant, they spin into this outfit. They do have this outfit in CAS as a set. (I think) :D I don't use CC, vanilla all the way!
    I do like this when they are pregnant, but Carrie lives in Sunlit Tides which is sunny every day. Not sure the long sleeves work in that world, but she never complains. I keep her inside in the air-conditioned house :D
  • Options
    Well if it is RL, it sure isn't me. You would never catch me in a bikini or taking a selfie :D

*hands my glasses to @LillaGrisen *
    @charlotteprice Wait... So you don't see the bikini-girl? The third picture is a TS3 in-game picture for you?

...What is this sorcery?! :open_mouth:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Options
    @charlotteprice This is what I see when I look at your post:
    x23Ir7O.png
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    :o Did you add that in? This is the third pic showing here
    Deleted the third pic, OMG what does this mean?

• Options
    edited May 2017
    Unreal, at least she had clothes on :* OMG, never happened before and now I am not using tiny pic any more!
  • Options
    @LillaGrisen you are right. I restarted my computer and that girl showed as the third pic! What does that mean? Is Tinypic messed up or what?
  • Options
    @charlotteprice I swear, I didn't add that in. I was just worried that it might've been a relative of yours (whatever you would be doing with your relative's selfie :lol:). Also, the third picture you reposted still looks like bikini-girl to me!

I actually used my super-tech wiz skills (aka. Google) to do an image search and found that the bikini picture led to this link: i64.tinypic.com/j90f47.jpg, showing bikini-girl.
    However, if I removed the .jpg from url, it would redirect me to this link:
    sv.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=j90f47&s=9#.WQ-ZBPnyiUk, which indeed shows a TS3 nursery.

There's some weird stuff going on here :open_mouth:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Options
    Yeah, when I reposted the third pic, it showed my sims nursery. When I restarted my computer it showed that girl (don't know who she is)

Glad you have some wiz skills and caught that. I don't know how that happened, but that worries me ALOT! I am doing a scan now on my computer. Surprised mac let it redirect?

Thank you for figuring that out. Any wiz advise for me?
  • Options
    I am beginning to think everything is wonky here. I gifted a world last night and it showed up in my history as gifting two of the same world to one person. When I restarted my computer, it only showed one :o

Had problems downloading my store stuff to the game also, the last few days. The store is crazy messed up! The ads, won't even go there!

This upsets me to no end. Maybe I need to take a break and figure out if its my computer or what? (not that I could figure it out, LOL)
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Unreal, at least she had clothes on :* OMG, never happened before and now I am not using tiny pic any more!
    Yeah, I was a bit surprised to read about this nursery supposedly in the thrid pic, only to find a half-naked woman with her 🐸🐸🐸🐸 out :lol:

I usually use Imgur when I need to post a picture. You don't need an account nad I've never had any trouble with it. However, if you want to have all your photos in one place I believe Photobucket can provide that. Never managed to get it working myself, but I've seen that there are plenty of people here on the forums that use it.

Edit: Hm... Apparently I can't talk about metal pieces attached to doors that allows for a more forceful and audible knock than one with merely your fist...
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Options
    Thank you for figuring that out. Any wiz advise for me?
    Oh, my wiz skills unfortunately generally only goes as far as dragging a picture into a google searchbar and see what happens. :confused:

To be fair the Store has been a bit wonky the last couple of months, but you never know. I hope your computer hasn't caught anything, and if it has, that it can be treated fairly quickly and not too much harm has been done to it.
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Options
    @LillyGrisen Thank you so much for pointing this out, I really appreciate it!

The only ads I click on is the Store ads, and sometimes my antivirus will pop up and I always say to quarantine it. There is always an ad that pops up when using tiny pic and I always have to "X" out of it to upload more pics.

I don't know what to think. This upsets me to no end :s
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    You know, I do recall posting the pics here and noticed the third one still had the IMG showing on the page. I am picky and always remove those so they don't show in the game, LOL. I went back to edit my post and remove that IMG, that darn 3 letter word! I wonder if that did it?
    Post edited by FairyGodMother on
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    I doubt anything is wrong with your computer. I've had a picture change before. And my purchase history has been doubled for over a year now.
    I'll go out on a limb and suggest that EA's sites need to be maintained better.
  • Options
    I doubt anything is wrong with your computer. I've had a picture change before. And my purchase history has been doubled for over a year now.
    I'll go out on a limb and suggest that EA's sites need to be maintained better.

Yep, they need to maintain it better. I am glad you had a pic change before too, that bothered me so much :s
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    You got bikini girl. I got some dufus holding a gun by a pool. Its not your computer. Its the sites. My empty memory is now mimicking you now too.
  • Options
    You got bikini girl. I got some dufus holding a gun by a pool. Its not your computer. Its the sites. My empty memory is now mimicking you now too.

Did you switch sites? I was wondering if I should forget about Tinypic after that happened! I wonder if problems arise with other sites?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top