Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims3 is my love and I appreciate all of you Simmers!

Comments

• Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    I think I did use tiny pic then
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    Charlotte, it's evidently a glitch with the Tinypic site. Nothing wrong with your puter. Don't worry. :)

I saw the nursery the first time I looked. Then later saw the wench, then later the nursery pic was back again. :D
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Whew, I was sweating it here :D Thanks for easing my mind @scillakees and @ZeeGee I thought someone done hacked my computer :D
  • Options
    scillakees wrote: »
    You got bikini girl. I got some dufus holding a gun by a pool. Its not your computer. Its the sites. My empty memory is now mimicking you now too.

LOL at the memory. I just went to Store site "My Page" where I posted on your thread " memory". Cracked up on your reply :D:D Glad to see you playing your game!
  • Options
    The only thing I know about memories is I turned them off after I got all the rewards. I'll have to have a look at this thing....AFTER I finish the wedding video. It's coming along. :)
  • Options
    I do custom memories sometimes. This time I forgot what I remembered and accidently hit post anyway. Charlotte commented on my empty memory, and it decided to mimic what she said. Now its mimicing me. I dont know what to do, other than to make sure I remember what my memories are.
  • Options
    I do custom memories sometimes. This time I forgot what I remembered and accidently hit post anyway. Charlotte commented on my empty memory, and it decided to mimic what she said. Now its mimicing me. I dont know what to do, other than to make sure I remember what my memories are.

LOL, karma come back on you quick like me too? :D
  • Options

Well I've just visited your custom memories and they're quite entertaining. I must learn how to do that when I'm done with the wedding. Has anyone ever tried to film a wedding before? Have you seen the commercial on herding cats? That's what it's like herding sims trying to get them to do what you want to so you can film a nice wedding. :angry:
  • Options
    LOL, karma come back on you quick like me too? :D

Yup, This is what I get for saying bad things about the site maintenance. I looked at my page outside the game. Now it's just me insanely rambling on in the post comments without showing the mimicking in the memory box. lol

Well I've just visited your custom memories and they're quite entertaining. I must learn how to do that when I'm done with the wedding. Has anyone ever tried to film a wedding before? Have you seen the commercial on herding cats? That's what it's like herding sims trying to get them to do what you want to so you can film a nice wedding. :angry:

A friends Australian Shepherd herds her cats. It's hysterical.

I can't wait to see the video. What kind of disruptive people did they invite to the wedding? Will they end up eloping? I can just see it. Claire: "Listen no one is behaving at our wedding, lets just run off and elope." Connor: "We're out of here. Hey Francesca, we've got some chocolate ice cream in the car, come on lets go get it."
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    A friends Australian Shepherd herds her cats. It's hysterical.

I can't wait to see the video. What kind of disruptive people did they invite to the wedding? Will they end up eloping? I can just see it. Claire: "Listen no one is behaving at our wedding, lets just run off and elope." Connor: "We're out of here. Hey Francesca, we've got some chocolate ice cream in the car, come on lets go get it."

I wrote this really long, witty, hysterically funny reply to this comment *yesterday*, hit post, and got the 'BANNED' page so wondered what in the world I had done to deserve that. So I will try to remember what I said:

I want to see the shepherd herding cats. Your plot would have been SO much easier, and even in character. Ok, not so long, witty or funny.
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • Options
    I think a lot of people where thrown for a loop yesterday when they were sent to the you don't have permission page. I think I'll blame Charlotte for saying I had bad Karma. o:)

The herding cat thing is funny, but not, but really is funny. Poor cats, they're older and have given up. They just sit in the middle of the room where the insane dog wants them.
  • Options
    The herding cat thing is funny, but not, but really is funny. Poor cats, they're older and have given up. They just sit in the middle of the room where the insane dog wants them.

Lol, cats. Gotta love 'em.
  • Options
    Happy Mothers Day.

f6fed99ea1143eddc76789e0c35ad8d4.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Thank you so much, I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day also. I was so busy over the weekend. My Daughters had me out and about shopping and eating at restaurants! We had such a great time <3 My Daughter fixed my hair and put makeup on me (I tried to put eye liner on, it had been so long, my hand was shaky and I went to her and said I couldn't do it. We laughed at my black eye and she redone it, ROFL. It was a great time we had together, but exhausting! My Daughter also took pics of me (so many) as I am usually not dressed up.....I stay in my PJ's most the time, hair is not combed, and no teeth in :D That is what retired life has done to me :D:D

Pic is awesome @scillakees <3
  • Options
    lol at the black eye. <3 I'm glad you had such a sweet and beautiful day.
  • Options
    I messed up my game :s You all know me too well, so I am sure you are not surprised :D

I couldn't stand having that yellow sign in my launcher on my DL page, so I decided to install what was missing to correct that :p Then I decided I didn't want it so I uninstalled it :| Seems to have messed my game up because it kept saying "exception raised" and to debug. Regardless of which I selected (yes or no) it still wouldn't bring up my game. I could not get in my game :'( So, I uninstalled everything and started over. This time I installed EVERY world but dragon valley (store history was not cooperating), checked to see what items I needed for my DL's and got that taken care of. Got my Sunlit Tides fixed, but the only problem was......I lost Carrie and little Danny :'(

This is taking up so much of my retirement time :mrgreen:

I am having fun playing now and can't seem to get enough. I had to quit at midnight even though I didn't want to, LOL

Dr appt this am with Neurologist went very well. Even with all the stress here at home, he was pleased that I am keeping it down pretty good and have had no relapses o:)
  • Options
    Neurologist? What's wrong, Charlotte?

Anytime that happens pull your saves out before you reinstall. Then once you get everything reinstalled just stick your old save file back in your new saves folder and you'll have your old game back.
  • Options
    @ZeeGee My Neurologist is the one who takes care of my MS ;)

Well, wish I would have saved it. I have never pulled out my saves before, so if it happens again I will hopefully remember to do that, or at least ask you or someone else what to do before uninstalling stuff!

Thank you for the info <3
  • Options
    Oh I'm so sorry. Between popping in and out and trying to focus on other things besides sims (I know, sacrilege) I miss a lot. Try to keep your stress down and take care of yourself.
  • Options
    I messed up my game :s You all know me too well, so I am sure you are not surprised :D

I couldn't stand having that yellow sign in my launcher on my DL page, so I decided to install what was missing to correct that :p Then I decided I didn't want it so I uninstalled it :| Seems to have messed my game up because it kept saying "exception raised" and to debug. Regardless of which I selected (yes or no) it still wouldn't bring up my game. I could not get in my game :'( So, I uninstalled everything and started over. This time I installed EVERY world but dragon valley (store history was not cooperating), checked to see what items I needed for my DL's and got that taken care of. Got my Sunlit Tides fixed, but the only problem was......I lost Carrie and little Danny :'(

This is taking up so much of my retirement time :mrgreen:

I am having fun playing now and can't seem to get enough. I had to quit at midnight even though I didn't want to, LOL

Dr appt this am with Neurologist went very well. Even with all the stress here at home, he was pleased that I am keeping it down pretty good and have had no relapses o:)

Having to reinstall and losing beloved sims: Boo
    Taking up retirement time: Of course, it's Sims :) They're needy little pixels.
    Having fun playing: Yeah!
    Having to stop at midnight: What?
    Stress at home. :cry: Big hugs.
    Good appointment with the doc. AWESOME!
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @charlotteprice I did that last post in a hurry. And this one too. But I do remember that you have MS. It just got lost in the brain shuffle somewhere.

@scillakees lol @your post that I can't copy right now cause I finally shut down the puter and switched over to iPad ...but, needy little pixels, and stopping at midnight, what? Funny stuff.
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • Options
    lol. @ZeeGee Although I'm very proud of you for studying so hard, maybe you need a break for a couple hours. I think you mean @charlotteprice. <3:D Might I suggest a bit of meditation for an hour or so? Just close your eyes and envision something peaceful...
  • Options
    @scillakees Edited. Now does it make sense? I really need to remember not to post when I'm in a hurry. Or better yet, don't come on here when I'm in a hurry. :tongue:
  • Options
  • Options
    Yooohoooo, Chaaaarlotte, 'calls over' interaction.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top