Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims3 is my love and I appreciate all of you Simmers!

Comments

• Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Thought I would add this, I thought of you @scillakees :D
    free-time-joke.png
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    lol Too perfect.

She looks so happy. I think it's the other people who must be feeling awkward. B)
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    I made a criminal, Carrie Bahd, and put her in Sunlit Tides
    11mcp50.jpg
    I used motherlode, moved her three times in less that an hour of playing. I wanted a one story house. Will need to check the threads here for a good beach house for Sunlit Tides. This pic os of her driving around in her Toyota Prius, LOL. That car is not as fast as I thought it would be.
    a2aosm.jpg
    I end up with a headache when I concentrate on my game too much. I had to quit but will try to get back in game today!

Edit: for spelling :D
    Post edited by FairyGodMother on
  • Options
    I don't know about houses, but here are some cc cars. :)

boo for the headaches. :( Feel better soon.
  • Options
    I feel a headache coming on because I have been searching the forums and exchange for a beach house. I must not be searching right, or I am too picky, LOL

Oh my, your link to the cars is awesome! I want the Semi, LOL. I do remember checking out his site years ago but don't remember if I downloaded any (probably not since they are cc). Lots of good vehicles there!

Thanks @scillakees B)
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Picky? You? ;)
  • Options
    I had a blonde moment earlier (like less than 30 minutes ago) :D

I went thru half the pages of builds and thought this one house I wanted was in that thread. But I posted on that thread what I was looking for, when half way thru, and had to go back and delete it all because after going thru all the pages, I realized it must have been in another thread :'(

I guess I will have to build my own in Sunlit Tides, but I can guarantee you it won't be worth crap :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,359 Member
    Carrie is very pretty! Want me to build you a house?!
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    ZeeGee wrote: »

Oh wow, you have time? I just posted, this morning, in the DNA section to see if someone would build me one :o

I would love for you to build me one. I have my list over there if you can look at it. Do I just remove it or what? It is the "Nature and Architecture" thread, last page, under "builders" tab
  • Options

Oh wow, you have time? I just posted, this morning, in the DNA section to see if someone would build me one :o

I would love for you to build me one. I have my list over there if you can look at it. Do I just remove it or what? It is the "Nature and Architecture" thread, last page, under "builders" tab

I have a little time to build a house! I haven't simmed in so long that will help me get back into it. I'll go have a look at your request. Don't remove your post. Those builders there are amazing! If a builder over there offers then you can have two to choose from. :D
  • Options

I have a little time to build a house! I haven't simmed in so long that will help me get back into it. I'll go have a look at your request. Don't remove your post. Those builders there are amazing! If a builder over there offers then you can have two to choose from. :D

Well, there are two lots in Sunlit Tides that are the same size and next to each other, so that would work to have the best of both! <3
  • Options
    Perfect!

Hi Scilla! (I'm sure she'll be around here soon) :)
  • Options
    Hi! Hope you've been well. Haven't seen you around since April Fools day. I've missed seeing all your accomplishments :|@Charlotteprice has been lazy.
  • Options
    You calling me lazy :o
    Most-Funny-Full-HD-Wallpapers-Free-Download.jpg
    Well, I have to agree with you :s
  • Options
    scillakees wrote: »
    Hi! Hope you've been well. Haven't seen you around since April Fools day. I've missed seeing all your accomplishments :|@Charlotteprice has been lazy.

Thank you, it's nice to be missed! Been so busy with school but it's wrapping up....finally! And as for Charlotte being lazy...she did tempt me into building a house for her. :lol:

@charlotteprice Um, LOL at the picture, but I sure hope that's chocolate bits in those muffins and not poppy seeds!
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Well @ZeeGee I was too lazy to go get me some chocolate so I settled for muffins and pretended they were chocolate bits :mrgreen:

Oh, are you working on my house yet? :blush:
  • Options
    Well @ZeeGee I was too lazy to go get me some chocolate so I settled for muffins and pretended they were chocolate bits :mrgreen:

Oh, are you working on my house yet?

GASP, too lazy to go get chocolate??!! GASP.

Yes, ma'am I slaved over it ALL day instead of sorting out Claire's wedding like I intended. The foundation and walls are up, now just sorting out the rooms. I'm guessing we don't have a gender on the children's rooms?
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    no gender for kids room yet, she is single right now! So excited you are building me a house! I can't wait to see it!

So glad you are putting my house before Claire's wedding :p
  • Options

@charlotteprice Want a preview? This is the outside, almost done. It's a single level with top floors for show as you mentioned in your post. :) Am I on the right track? (I couldn't get photobucket to work so tried a Facebook public photo, hope you can see it!)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1929692080586739&set=a.1455805224642096.1073741830.100006378970232&type=3
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    OMG @ZeeGee That is a beautiful house, I love it <3 I love how you made it look like that, even though it is one level. That is great!

Thank you so very much for making me a house, can't wait to see it when it's done <3

Oh, I love the color of the house too!
  • Options
    You're welcome! That's good, at least now I know I'm on the right track with what you want. :)
  • Options
    You're welcome! That's good, at least now I know I'm on the right track with what you want. :)

How is my house coming along? I leveled my Theif up to 9 and it will be a while to reach the top. Seems like it doesn't go up but a tiny bit, but she only works 4 hours a night now :D
  • Options
    I thought she was in jail and complaining about not being allowed a phone call. How can she level up if she's in jail? :o
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    scillakees wrote: »
    I thought she was in jail and complaining about not being allowed a phone call. How can she level up if she's in jail? :o

Seems like my game crashed the other day while logging in online to post my memory. Then yesterday she went to jail and I logged on again to post it. Game crashed to desktop again, so I was surprised to see the jail post went on my page. I had to start over both times. I played for a while yesterday and leveled her up to 9. I don't want to log in again due to these crashes.

When I started playing Sunlit Tides, I did change the graphics from medium to high on the Sim Detail (the only one I touched) Not sure if that had anything to do with it, or if it is a store issue. I am afraid to log in, while in game or starting the game up. So guess I can't post any memories now :s

Oh, she didn't go to jail when I had to start over again :D
  • Options
    Perfect way to stay out of jail: Just restart the day over and over again until you get away with your crimes. >:)

...But I like memories.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top