Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @lanlyn , your screenshots of Al Medina are amazing!
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @cwaddell aw I love Deirdre and Micheal, very nice pictures I love her sleepwear very pretty :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    In my last update about my nectar-making Riverview household, they had earned just enough to build a small basement with two planters for the winter and a nectar shelf.

Miranda had an opportunity to increase her logic skill and report to the science lab. After days of practicing chess and reading skill books, she succeeds and receives about 600 simoleons from the science lab. That means a lot for the household!
    2dgvxw0.jpg

Her first investment is a TV. Now Gary can watch the Cooking Channel and increase both his cooking and his fun meter before he goes to work in the afternoon.
    11ik0a8.jpg

The three immediately watch it together and bond over commenting on the recipes.
    29ekgts.jpg

Thanks to the TV, Gary's next promotion and bonus come soon, and Miranda can finally have her first nectar-making machine!
    m8ight.jpg

Autumn rains have watered the crops, and the second harvest comes without much effort.
    2vtqjyv.jpg

Miranda uses her new machine for the first time.
    radhyw.jpg

In the evening, while Gary is still working, Miranda and Stevie go to the pub. Townie Luke McDermott is ordering some onion rings at the bar.
    t6a33p.jpg

Stevie has an idea.
    "You should go and try to flirt with him, Miranda! I've seen how you look at Gary, but you're afraid to approach him. Practice will make you feel more confident!"
    2i9p3zt.jpg

"I don't know... when I feel under pressure, I always say something wrong."
    6y1q2u.jpg

But Stevie is insistent, so Miranda walks up to Luke.
    "Hello! Don't be alarmed if I smell of grapes. I may still have some under my toenails."
    2w22e03.jpg

Luke is so put off that he walks away from his onion rings, although he's very hungry.
    33bmtj5.jpg

Miranda feels a little guilty, but she doesn't want to let a perfectly good plate of food go to waste.
    ic6680.jpg

When Luke returns, Stevie decides to show Miranda how it's done.
    "Oh my, you're muscular! Do you work out?"
    x6086w.jpg

But Luke is married (to Ginny, the nectar merchant) and just as uninterested in Stevie's pick-up lines as in Miranda's. Stevie's advice may be good, but it isn't infallible!
    2l9qwie.jpg

The next day, another long-awaited improvement is made to the household: instead of the cheapest beds in which they slept very badly, they get still affordable, but more comfortable ones.
    25kj7eo.jpg

It's Spooky Day! The household decides to host a costume party. Gary prepares ratatouille from their homegrown vegetables...
    jt7yvo.jpg

... and the girls serve some orange-and-lemon nectar, from their least valuable batch.
    znq0p0.jpg

They scrub the house clean, because they know Penny and Tilly won't refrain from criticism.
    155pgle.jpg

Party time! I kept the costumes the game gave everyone: Miranda and Stevie are princesses, Tilly is a firefighter and Gary is a hot dog.
    308cqa9.jpg

Penny is a cheerleader, Don is a chef, and the lady on the left is also a chef but I don't think she's wearing a costume - she's one of Gary's coworkers, an actual chef.
    2h2kpic.jpg

Tilly notices that Miranda's business must be going well, because she seems happy and confident.
    2zybn9z.jpg

In fact, she feels so confident she actually gives Gary a compliment.
    "You are a really cute hot dog, Gary. I could just eat you up. (Oh God, that just sounds wrong.)
    30veonn.jpg

But Gary seems genuinely pleased.
    2qt8j1z.jpg

And Stevie is surprised Miranda actually went for it!
    20kpx82.jpg

Everything is going well - Penny hasn't even found anything bad to say about the house.
    2v14v8z.jpg

And judging by Zebra Guy's expression, the nectar is not bad either! It seems the household is truly out of the woods.
    2r3j98i.jpg
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member
    Hey everyone, how do we take pictures of the little notification pop-up boxes while in the game? I have seen people discussing how to do this in some earlier threads.

For example:
    Notification-Box.png

I see a lot of people posting them in their post but never have I figured out here to get a picture of them so that I can share ones that I think are funny or interesting.

Thank you for any help that anyone can provide.
  • Options
    I do it by pressing the Print Screen button, opening a picture editing program, creating a new empty file (if it isn't created automatically), selecting "paste" and then cropping the image..
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    @cwaddell Those colors on Deidre :love: Love it.Black with the neon blue looks so good on her at first thought you just did it for lingerie "love that master suite outfit' but then scrolled down to the Chinese top with the skirt and the bright neon blue accent.Awesome <3 Plus they look really cute running through the field by the bridge.Great shot
    Thank you.

I actually changed all her outfits. Some had more black than others. Also I redid the everyday outfit, using a different pattern for the top. I was torn between patterned top and plain skirt, plain top and bottom and patterned top and bottom. I'm sticking with the patterned top and plain skirt.
    Everyday_zpsemzbtxya.jpg

These are her other outfits. The swimwear pattern should look familiar. :)
    OuterNFormal_zpsn8tza1bd.jpg
    AthleticNSwimwear_zps2udui1ru.jpg

Thank you @TadOlson, @Puddinroy , @wbombje , @thuggishsplicer (when I play again I'll see about uploading a version of that house without furnishings) and @RedDestiny92.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    lanlyn wrote: »

b5l4PPj0a7vlGWI9WjdNVueZNbrBkG2qvMUO3s1EnMoujtM-UDKARKQJgKHiHQP1QoWznoiHMSDXwykzEa7-wzF5aL7z35FBBNLLCzTvX8Ca2dK4nShZGOw6tDtwRnLAZUhm7AGfsRU5SYjt3DChgo-0obMXNlhbD9XbWD1KNC43anZKiBespVO1DEjCiBRH2-0P1LzYUktDV5pbgJwkqWTtUgyhdqw7cdlI2goTFrKrqG0EXGoiKCJGpJVnm8dK2VvZLaBvjTwaCHEmIdAodYHCWsCSs_czsjEeX86B5UeTqMu7kySa9O4Jm3W1nSRPJy0kCGDU7zb3p8fu8yWgHsUdhoUONQxSktflGQVn5VQkjeQXv5yT2KMf2Af6sTRn9sDtKsYBMCPiD0EZNMZdjAaVKlSGIB19ok4F7ok0wb_Mskxk0u3sLhaksjayem406zckS_n5_yxGdUnd4125xtbrx56JVuqhRmU0CySSfANaSMp9Mnw-z5rHVsL7iNsvUVtiyd0p_CSjn5uQc0WgDHYDj7P0XuoluqFtgEWI9i8AQup0eVqhyeNxsdBTc9FLaV-JcdsgLTD75BB6npl8n_2WuT3kaJqt=w1600-h896-no
    Oooh. Emad. He's quite good looking and sexy. I must just like the bad boys. :) I especially like his facial hair. Where did you get it?
    Post edited by cwaddell on
  • Options
    TadOlson wrote: »
    Glen Harbor,Maryland-Winter-1662.Spring Thaw.
    Here's how Glen Harbor looks on the final day of winter.It's also the end of the year of 1662.
    27826859215_63ef323e69_c.jpg
    Looks like Glen Harbor is coming along. After the winter this town has had I wouldn't want to go through the spring thaw. :)
  • Options
    Screenshot-3426_zpshoipakcg.jpg
    Really like this look. Where does the dress come from?
  • Options
    jillbg wrote: »
    thegreywitches-53-081.jpg?w=1000&h=600
    Great pictures. They look very interesting.
  • Options
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    In fact, she feels so confident she actually gives Gary a compliment.
    "You are a really cute hot dog, Gary. I could just eat you up. (Oh God, that just sounds wrong.)
    30veonn.jpg
    ...]
    LOL. Great update.
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @CravenLestat Lovely patterns, as always.

@PalmArrow Is that hot dog eating a hot dog in the last picture? If so, that makes me very concerned for the way your hot dog Sims treat other hot dogs. You should teach them that cannibalism is wrong.

Death by Ranting still evades me. I think the key is having the Sim rant while the 'There and Back Again' moodlet is still on. Possibly. In other save-related news, my matriarch's husband died of old age, but the game crashed shortly after, so I'll have to keep an eye out for that when I play later.

With regards to my other game-related issues, I think the key is just to start a save with my mods removed, them put them back in after a few Sim-days have passed, 'cause nothing's making my game act wonky right now, and I'm almost through all of my actual mods (the other package bundles I have just add CC). Oh, the joys of a low-end computer.

Happy Simming, everyone!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    I do it by pressing the Print Screen button, opening a picture editing program, creating a new empty file (if it isn't created automatically), selecting "paste" and then cropping the image..

Thank you... :)

I don't have a picture editing program installed. Which do you use or would recommend using?

• Options
    catsanchez27catsanchez27 Posts: 52 Member
    I started the 100 baby challenge yesterday so continued with that today. My sim had 1 boy and then a few days later two twin girls. It was a very stressful few hours for me... I mean my sim...trying to look after these kids!

It's going to be a long challenge.
  • Options
    catsanchez27catsanchez27 Posts: 52 Member
    I really I didn't actually say what happened.

I aged my three kids up to children. That was with minimal sleep, food, hygienic practices and hardly any money! I'm trying to level up my sims painting skill and turn it into a self employed business. So I have managed to sell a fee paintings while trying to juggle raising three kids!

Oh and my family are so poor they sleep in the same room and they eat their food while sat in the toilet. Unfortunately I'm not a member yet, so I can post any screenshots.
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    Hello everyone! So I thought that I was going to have more time to play today but it has turned out that I have been more busy than I thought that I was going to be. Only was able to get a little bit of play time in this morning. Think things are starting to slow down a bit so I am going to try to go in game to play some.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited June 2016
    @cwaddell Here you go the link to the dress you like. <3

It is music video vixen.

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:20953&scategoryId=11901

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Okay, I'm back with some more of my Scooby-Doo and the Gang pictures. Not a lot but some as I had to log out of my game and uninstall the Grim's Ghastly Manor as the fencing and the gate was missing from the build/buy mode. I really dislike how some things get uninstalled all on their own... :s

So this is the zombie that had spawned on the drivers side of the mystery machine. He's a fairy zombie... :p
    screenshot_original.jpg

I went into build/buy mode so that I can make this picture lighter so that you can see his face a lot better than in the dark... :)
    screenshot_original.jpg

Shaggy fixing mushroom omelets for breakfast. He left the counter a mess, so Velma came over and cleaned it up while he cooked the omelet... :)
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Scooby in his dog house... :)
    screenshot_original.jpg

The Gang taking their first ride in the Mystery Machine. They are going to Grim's Ghastly Manor... :)
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Scooby is being skittish in the manor...lol... :p
    screenshot_original.jpg

The Gang going under the mausoleum... :)
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

• Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,021 Member
    edited June 2016
    cwaddell wrote: »
    Oooh. Emad. He's quite good looking and sexy. I must just like the bad boys. :) I especially like his facial hair. Where did you get it?
    @cwaddell It's not CC. But I'm not sure which EXP/Stuff pack it came from. I have all of them but Katy Perry. Next time I'm in game, I'll see if I can figure it out. ...I try to make my characters with both "bad and good" aspects, like real life. Emad has his appeal. ;)
  • Options
    @lisasc360 Scooby is so cute!
  • Options
    My cat keeps sitting right in front of my game so I can not really see very well what is happening. lol
  • Options
    @cwaddell Never mind... :(

;)

Gift_zpsfwrmskjq.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    screenshot_original.jpg

Renzie and her now new boyfriend Ayden Van Gould. All thanks to the witch who cast a love spell on them.
  • Options
    @blazerntq Just a rumor of course but the guy you are kissing has a daughter who when she hits young adult is ridiculously beautiful.

Of course this is just a rumor there is no truth to it at all and is purely speculation

Nahhhh she is probably a hideous troll,forget everything I said.

tumblr_mqwvcmeYE01qew6kmo1_500_zpstsvqx17v.gif

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top