Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Simfan923 Nice looking Sim :smile:

@Catlo I hope that Atena settles in :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @emorrill Nice to see you pop in. Hope things improve on the home front. Aaack! Your poor hubby. I hate it when my teeth hurt!
    I can't follow anymore people than I already follow. I prefer to stay with the Sims3 stories as I can't get into the style of Sims4 no matter how good the writing or story may be. Only so many hours in a day and I still want to have play time.

@CravenLestat no, I don't have that set in my game right now. Will use one of the other more cabin/lodge looking lights that I do have. Thanks!

@king_of_simcity7 She looks very sad in those pictures.

@catlo Congrats on your sims being accepted for the adoption. She is an adorable child! Love that big house! My rocker sim in a previous save bought that house when he got to level 10 in his career.
  • Options
    @bekkasan There is a video that I plan for her and that might explain her sadness
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Hello everyone! So many updates since I was here the last time. Hundreds of new posts! :open_mouth:

I've been playing and have taken and edited many new pics, and might post some soon. My sims are decorating for Christmas, and my selfsim, her husband and doggie, will be spending Christmas at my grandsim Josefin's house. I have bought nice presents for the kids. :blush:

I think we need a separate Christmas pic thread.
    Tessiexx wrote: »
    Hi all I love love love this thread. I read it so much that I've now decided to start posting! But I am wondering what worlds does every body like to play in? x

I love this thread too! I come here for inspiration, and it's so fun to see what's going on in other simmers games. :smiley: Jump right in! :smiley:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited December 2017

@polrbear I think of Nraas MC as this awesome maid/handyman that comes in cleans and repairs when sims are cranky and tired and leaves everything magical and sparkling and fixed.....until the next time. :joy: Great update. Sorry the girls and Link are not getting along.

@Cororon Hey, this is a thread @king_of_simcity7 started in General Discussion for Sims 3 Christmas pics. Christmas thread
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited December 2017
    @polrbear :# Eddy is seriously doing a no no,sure you can lip hold a Bass or Perch but a Piranha .... :D

2dz4bgy.jpg

To this day he walks around in shoes with laces hanging loose cause he has no fingers to tie them.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Cororon Hey, this is a thread @king_of_simcity7 started in General Discussion for Sims 3 Christmas pics. Christmas thread

Ohhh, that's great! :smiley: Sorry @king_of_simcity7 for missing it!
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    CatloCatlo Posts: 88 Member
    @catlo Congrats on your sims being accepted for the adoption. She is an adorable child! Love that big house! My rocker sim in a previous save bought that house when he got to level 10 in his career.

Thank you @bekkasan that mansion it's my favorite too, When I play with millionaires Sims I always chose that one. It's perfect for decorate with sculptures lol
    <3 My Wishlist : https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Catlo

My top 5 : http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16200302/#Comment_16200302

English isn't my first language, please don't judge me if you see spelling mistakes.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Great updates everyone keep up simming.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Pages 2157-2160

@mycami21 Hi! Lovely to see you :) Hope you are well and that the walls are going well. Don't overdo it! *hugs*

@Charlottesmom Bianca doesn't look bad as a male!
    Emma and Emmitt had lots of snow fun!
    Beautiful shot of Emma and the snowflake <3
    One bed? :o

@king_of_simcity7 I learned lots of Spanish while playing Hay Day on my iPad because I made friends with a lovely lady from Argentina. She spoke a little English but not enough so we both spent lots of time in Google translate while messaging each other :)
    Happy birthday Emily!

@polrbear Your family is coming along beautifully! How do you manage aging? Manually?

@CravenLestat That Piranha is both cute and scary! :p

Great updates everyone :) Likes and awesomes handed out :) Happy simming!

• Options
    edited December 2017
    Pattern links below They are from my recent outfit spotlight

Here on this page if you want to see larger pic

https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/808585/what-happened-in-your-sims-game-today/p2153

Each upload picture shows it too.

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9167141

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9167140

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9167139

Just started working on my next spotlight,pretty stuff coming soon. :smirk:

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Wonderful updates all...I'm going to be leaving mostly likes/awesomes until after the holidays, no time for huge blobs of feedback. Will be following most of those those who post on the stories section. I will only be posting updates in stories from now on....might even have a Misunderstood update up my sleeve in the next few days *gasp!!*

@polrbear , I love the look of Link, glad he is finally showing up correctly! The twins are going to be such cute kids, did you cheatie peek to see if they grow up looking exactly like their dads, they sure look like they will!
    **Poor August!

@king_of_simcity7 , Beautiful hotel shots!
    **Your Sims look familiar but seriously I forget pretty much everything from a week ago...I'm old. ;)

:smiley:
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited December 2017
    I'm still trying to decide whether to keep posting updates in both thread and my story thread in Stories and Legacies (seems a bit redundant - at least for me) - I do have a story thread in Stories and Legacies.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/926286/the-chikamori-selfacy-why-bc-cmar-nycs-asian-skin-morph-thats-why-reboot
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    MamaSimTee wrote: »
    To all the SIM TWD fans...I'm so sorry. Not spoiling, but I know you're all (most of you) are unhappy today.

I played hooky from work today. I just didn't feel like going in and the nice thing about my job this time of year, it doesn't matter what days I go in. The only important day for me this week is Saturday, because I have to work an event.

@MamaSimTee , We are watching tonight now you have me super curious! If they ever kill off Daryl or Carol I'm outta there!
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member
    To all the SIM TWD fans...I'm so sorry. Not spoiling, but I know you're all (most of you) are unhappy today.

I played hooky from work today. I just didn't feel like going in and the nice thing about my job this time of year, it doesn't matter what days I go in. The only important day for me this week is Saturday, because I have to work an event.

@MamaSimTee , We are watching tonight now you have me super curious! If they ever kill off Daryl or Carol I'm outta there!

We're suppose to watch it tonight. The hubby said that he accidentally saw the spoiler and told me that it was sad but won't tell me what it is which is okay by me as I want to watch it myself.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Anyways, though...here is my latest chapter... I'm seriously thinking that from now on (after this chapter), I'll be posting in Stories and Legacies... and put up a link to my thread post in this particular thread.

The Chikamori Selfacy

A Typical Day

Weekday mornings were usually frantic with people trying to get out of the house to get to work or school. And those who didn't work outside of the home were busy with tasks that they were supposed to be doing. Satoshi on the other hand, being a collector tended to collect when the inspiration hit versus setting up a schedule. In fact...he went over to see what was going on at the henhouse.
    Screenshot-128.jpg ...and ended up getting into a major fight with Charles the Evil Chicken...that rooster is mean as heck.
    Screenshot-131.jpgScreenshot-133.jpg It didn't take a genius to deduce that Satoshi got his rear-end kicked all over the chicken coop. It also didn't improve Satoshi's mood any either.

River was getting faster at painting and it certainly wasn't a surprise when she could finish two large paintings in a single day.
    Screenshot-134.jpg Haruo, as a painter, had the Business of Decor opportunity come up and he headed down to Doo Peas Business Tower to hand over the commissioned paintings. Doo Peas Business Tower was in good hands after Nick Alto had been killed and frankly the atmosphere there was a lot less unfriendly. People actually had smiles on their faces while working in their cubicles.
    Screenshot-136.jpgScreenshot-137.jpgScreenshot-140.jpg ...quite possibly because they no longer had Nick breathing down their necks if they made the slightest screw-up. Screw-ups were dealt with a lot more tact. Still Haruo knew that he did not have the cubicle mentality and frankly he'd explode if he had to do a 8-3 in a cubicle. Haruo was an independent person and did not like the constraints put on him that he would have in a regular job. When he came back from dropping off the ten paintings, he started work on a new novel. There were still a few achievements in the literary field that he hadn't managed to achieve yet, so he would slowly work towards them. (Creator: After all...on an epic lifespan, he has all the time in the world...at least until he ends up meeting Grim...)
    Screenshot-141.jpg Molly, when she wasn't at work, was hopping in and out of the time continuum. Haruo was wondering if she would end up coming back with three heads instead of one.
    Screenshot-142.jpg Allan and Briana did their homework after school, despite the fact that they didn't seem to enjoy doing homework. Oh, well...that's a part of life. Makes you smarter, kiddos. Deal with it.
    Screenshot-143.jpgScreenshot-145.jpgScreenshot-147.jpg River put her effort into a medium painting.
    Screenshot-149.jpg Satoshi played guitar in the bar section of the house which was right next to the gym.
    Screenshot-150.jpgScreenshot-151.jpgScreenshot-154.jpgScreenshot-155.jpg And Molly decided to put in some exercise and nearly missed work.
    Screenshot-152.jpg And finally...when Satoshi got bored of playing guitar upstairs, he decided that he would go "visit the past" in the time machine. Probably visited Custer Ridge. Silly Sim.
    Screenshot-156.jpg Great going, Satoshi...way to tick off the natives.
    Screenshot-157.jpgScreenshot-158.jpg Good going... :rolleyes:
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    Wonderful updates all...I'm going to be leaving mostly likes/awesomes until after the holidays, no time for huge blobs of feedback. Will be following most of those those who post on the stories section. I will only be posting updates in stories from now on....might even have a Misunderstood update up my sleeve in the next few days *gasp!!*

@polrbear , I love the look of Link, glad he is finally showing up correctly! The twins are going to be such cute kids, did you cheatie peek to see if they grow up looking exactly like their dads, they sure look like they will!
    **Poor August!

@king_of_simcity7 , Beautiful hotel shots!
    **Your Sims look familiar but seriously I forget pretty much everything from a week ago...I'm old. ;)

:smiley:

I try sooo hard not to peek at what children look like grown up until they age up naturally, only did it with the triplets because I know teenager to YA is not too big of a change. Just wanted to see what little tweaks would happen. I might actually bin Chase from Ara and Marina's save though, since I never play it anymore, and see what he'd look like as a young adult. He came out a lot like Ara and I want to see how big his nose ends up! :D
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    lisasc360 wrote: »

We're suppose to watch it tonight. The hubby said that he accidentally saw the spoiler and told me that it was sad but won't tell me what it is which is okay by me as I want to watch it myself.

@lisasc360 , Crud...sad on TWD is never good!! It stunk so bad when they offed my beloved
    Glenn
    !!
  • Options
    CatloCatlo Posts: 88 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer Poor Satoshi, it seems like this Charles chicken isn't very friendly :( scary
    <3 My Wishlist : https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Catlo

My top 5 : http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16200302/#Comment_16200302

English isn't my first language, please don't judge me if you see spelling mistakes.
  • Options

Carol dies :(

Of laughter at my attempt to lie

:D

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @polrbear Nice toddler and fishing pictures :smile:

@Cororon Welcome back :smile: I see that you already commented in my Christmas thread :smile:

@Mikezumi Thanks for the comments :smile:

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the feedback :smile: I like Emily now that I aged her up :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer Nice update :smile: Where did you get the hen house from?

@polrbear I don't normally age Sims up but I would rather see Emily as a young adult :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @Nikkei_Simmer Nice update :smile: Where did you get the hen house from?

https://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:63713&categoryId=13062

It's the Fowl and Feathers Chicken Coop available at the store.

I'm turning into a completionist. ~sigh~ I'm now hooked on the Sims 3 Store. I've heard the term "bought the store" a ton of times...and I've often wondered how people are able to grab as much stuff from the store as possible (in other words everything)...Well...that bug just bit me a few days ago. NOW I "want" to "buy the store". ~sigh~. I think my wallet just turned pale white and is slowly inching towards the door.

GYZ6Ak9.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top