Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    @Littledreamer1994 What is with that seemingly random Mass effect pic?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Littledreamer1994Littledreamer1994 Posts: 232 Member
    @Zinniavanilla in what way do you mean xD @bekkasan Indeed ^^
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited March 2017
    @Littledreamer1994 I need to makeover that house it is making me crazy,I keep looking at it and in my mind choosing new wallpaper picking out curtains adding a nice back splash in the kitchen maybe modernize it with stainless steel with pops of color throughout the room but still keep the open concept...GRARRRRRR!!! I need to stop watching HGTV :# And you have funky food in your fridge.The townies from SV will lure you into dressing like them you need to join the stylist career and save them all before it is too late.

Make Sunset Valley Great Again 2017

@lanlyn Realized just how good your post ambrosia Clara changing pic is...Grrr why did you have walls down :# that is a really well timed picture I love it.Would be sooo good if you had not caught the wall down on the right.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Fireworks :smiley:
    IMGsorac3.jpg

I haven't played all of ME. So there might be a reference that I am missing.

unknown.png
  • Options
    mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    Page 1339

@king_of_simcity7 Great pictures of the lighthouse.
    I think it looked like sand to me because of the stones it is painted on. It's still very pretty.
    I read your blog update. It was great as usual. :)

@lanlyn Congrats to Clara on her resurrection. I LOVE her dress.
    Wyvern and Brigida are both very cute toddlers.
    Good job on Lotta's makeover. I like her outfits as well.
    One thing I learned about the IFs is that when ever it is in it's 'stuffed animal' form you can place it back into someones inventory. 2nd thing... I had one of my kids tell the IF to leave him alone (Or it might have been Go Away) and the IF turned into it's 'stuffed animal' form and stayed that way until my kid apologized to the IF.

@Charlottesmom I'm sorry to hear you already lost interest in Kenji. He was a good looking sim but if things don't click it's for the best. I am glad you were able to find someone for him though.
    LOVE your fox patterns. When I get a chance I'm downloading them. :)
    OOooooo emorrill is going to LOVE you for that shirt.

@lanlyn This is the first time I had a sim make the chili since I got the EP with the Ghost peppers in it so I hadn't considered that Stephen would get the fire reaction.
    Glad you liked the stalker shot. I was trying to do something different for a change.
    The good news about the toddler books is that if they are on the floor the toddlers can read them by themselves. (Very good way to keep a naughty little werewolf cub busy when mom and dad have things to do.)
    Great outtakes.

@CravenLestat Glad you got a female PT. :) I hope she's just as nice as your other one. (I'm sorry my mind went blank on her name.)

@Mikezumi Honestly I hadn't paid that much attention to Samuel's hair so I didn't notice the color when in game. (But since you mentioned it I can see it in the screenshots.) He ages up in 2 days :( so I will probably fix it then.

@ValoisFulcanelli I understand how you feel about how fast this thread moves. I've learned to try and take it in smaller chunks when I can... and Friday nights usually die off some because of real life activities.
    Great pics of Elsanine with his bow.
    Thank you for the link to the camera mod. I'm currently completely modless but have save the link for when I finally get the courage and take the mod plunge.

Page 1350

@Mikezumi Beautiful picture of Eilish.

@Littledreamer Nice pics but may I suggest that if your going to post so many pictures that you place them in a spoiler.
    The family is very beautiful. Glad to see your having so much fun.
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Clifford and Jordan 5x5

Day 101

I changed Nevan's hair while he was sleeping and he had it all the way through breakfast and I changed my mind again LOL In the end, he went back to his teen hair and I am much happier :)
    33599187791_545548cdc1_b.jpg
    Shannon arrived just as Eilish was running to the school bus. He's just like his dad, Eddie <3
    33343610080_fcf5c83475_b.jpg
    I had to stop them from being romantic so I could get enough friendly interactions in for Nevan to ask him to move in. I could have used MC and I usually do, but have found that it can cause issues with going to work, etc. Not that he will be working but you never know.
    33599185721_dc21b9944f_b.jpg
    When I checked on Eilish later in the morning, I saw she was on a bus to the Science Facility for a fieldtrip. A little later I checked again and saw nothing in her queue and found her stuck in the hedge outside the Facility. I had to teleport her out of the hedge. The game would have reset her and sent her home after a while but since I found her I filled her inventory with recipes to keep her amused until the fieldtrip was over. The game kept sending me popups indicating she was on a fieldtrip so that was good enough for me.
    33343607610_f671dde679_b.jpg
    Nevan's LTW is the one where the Writing and Painting skills need to be maxed. Since Nevan was busy writing, I sent Shannon fishing. He had a wish to learn a recipe with fish in it and I had him read a copy of the Fish and Chips recipe I had put aside for future kids. This triggered a wish to cook a meal from freshly caught fish.
    33599183731_9ca45ef9d6_b.jpg
    I sent Cliff and Jordan to the park and Jordan rolled a wish to play a game with Cliff. I decided they should exercise their brains and not their bodies for once ;)
    33571798712_10ffa261e2_b.jpg
    When I checked on Eilish a little later, she was still reading :)
    33687361056_06bf35c859_b.jpg
    I had left Nevan and Shannon to their own devices and it looks like they made good use of the treehouse ;)
    32914795953_f43224a5c7_b.jpg
    When Eilish got home from the "fieldtrip" I sent her to the park as well. She had already done her homework outside the Science Facility so there was plenty of time before she had to be home for dinner. Connor seems to have lost that silly face mask so must have had a promotion at work :p
    33687356526_b42443ebb4_b.jpg
    While I was concentrating on Eilish, Cliff and Jordan at the park I got a popup that Nevan and Shannon were engaged. I won't know who was responsible until they get married and I see what name they get. If they get Shannon's name, I will change it since I want this family to keep the same name for as many generations as I play.
    32914794603_dc776ed8d9_b.jpg
    Shannon had a wish to learn the guitar skill. I had the boys jam together to keep them out of further mischief. I didn't want one of them trying for baby before I was ready.
    33687351976_8cbbf8e0f9_b.jpg
    The family enjoyed fish and chips prepared by Shannon from his morning catch :)
    32914793073_5040044ca7_b.jpg
    Cliff and Jordan aren't quite ready to give up their "spot" so the boys had to make do with the front yard ;)
    33728005635_9c90c08882_b.jpg
    "We did a brilliant job on the new roof section!" ;)
    32885427924_4ea15b2f96_b.jpg
  • Options
    @mycami21 I probably wouldn't have noticed it if the cat hadn't walked on my keyboard! Of course Samuel's cuteness probably blinded me to that anyway :)
    Thanks :) I really do like Eilish when I don't want to kick her ;)
  • Options
    @mikezumi That drives me nutts,have warned people of it before, not that you did it is a stoopid EA repeating mistake.Any hedges or fences near a sidewalk will trap a sim and can really mess up a game.I always check my town for any of it before a final save version.Also take out every parking space on non residential lots,no need for mods after a few simple things.Plus the sims all keep their same cars

Really like how you went out and caught dinner that is quite clever :p I used to do it but with the fire pit and only for my sim.You fed a whole family army :o And by making use of the treehouse assume you meant cops and robbers ;)

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Thanks for that useful information! I will go in and remove the hedges before the workers come in for the morning.

He actually made a serving for 10 sims with one minnow! I am thinking there must have been a lot of batter on that fish LOL
  • Options
    @Mikezumi ROFL was seriously a minnow??? :D You are more resourceful than I first thought,wish I could awesome you twice.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    That reminds me I should upload Naima Hakim for you guys who want her,since she is risky to get.Really cute sim you can add to your town or even play as you main sim or just run into her in town and marry her.Save you the trouble of getting her from Al Simhara going through the revival process etc.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    Werewolf Challenge day 33
    Leisure Day
    Full Moon

Starting Simoleons $15732
    Skills:
    Sakura Painting level 7, Cooking level 5, Writing level 5
    Stephen Handiness level 8, Guitar level 5, Artisan level 3, Gambling 1

I forgot to take a picture of them paying the bills today but, they totaled $330.

The day starts of with Sakura feeding Samuel in the highchair.

33583864701_9f3986e54b_c.jpg

Since I have moe pics than I normally do I'm placing the rest in a spoiler.
    While Sam is eating and Sakura is making pancakes for breakfast Stephen works on learning one of the songs Sakura bought yesterday.

33556802062_39ea3567ab_c.jpg

32899576573_a1554cb091_c.jpg

I took @Charlottesmom's suggestion and had Stephen feed Sam a second time. My finger was a little slow in pausing to get the really cute part. what you see is the before and the aftermath.

32870595954_4f740cd521_c.jpg

33556788242_a1f4c8a1f1_c.jpg

Stephen cleans up the mess then sits down to his pancakes while Samuel plays with his blocks.

33672245116_c09d15aa5b_c.jpg

Since it's leisure day I send the family over to the festival at the Cannery.

33583845761_3109ab80aa_c.jpg

33672237576_868a1bacd2_c.jpg

Sakura decides to try out her soccer skill. Then Stephen talks he into entering the hot dog eating contest.

33672235006_51abcc0c72_c.jpg

33583835651_9efbf8eb6b_c.jpg

Samuel decided he didn't like the new look on the balloons so he started scratching them up.

33583831421_2c5282817c_c.jpg

Instead I had him sit down with on of his art toddler books and read it.

33556765452_de741a9195_c.jpg

Stephen wins the contest and gets a weeks supply of hot dogs.

33583826471_8ba821d385_c.jpg

How those two had room for a snowcone I have NO idea.

33328809990_b8903d7e9f_c.jpg

33583817291_5d9dd89486_c.jpg

I had noticed the poor little Sam was needing to use the potty. I use testing cheats to be able to add a training potty for him but Sakura and Sam got reset to their home when the potty was added.

The full moon came up and Sakura and Stephen went through their feral change.
    The next time I checked on the house, Sakura was handing out candy to trick or treaters.

33712968275_fc0a0a39c2_c.jpg

33556744092_bc79b4ab84_c.jpg

Stephen arrived home around this time and howled outside. Whenthe couple entered the house Sam was adding his voice to their howl.

33712962185_0d78a22120_c.jpg

It was a long day for Sam, he fell right to sleep after being put in his crib.

33556737442_c97898a8e6_c.jpg

Before going to sleep Sakura and Stephen work on their painting and guitar skills.
    Sakura finishes her painting worth $456

33712956635_a4aabd35cb_c.jpg

32870561134_ddccf1c646_c.jpg

They finally goto bed. I just realized I forgot to put the walls back up for this shot..... Please forgive me. :)

33583789231_6cac9c67f3_c.jpg

ending stats:
    Ending Simoleons $19950
    Skills:
    Sakura Painting level 7, Cooking level 5,Writing level 5
    Stephen Handiness level 8, Guitar level 5, Artisan level 3, Gambling 1
    Consignment items sold $4549
    Successful Cursed bites Sakura 1 Stephen 2
    Money made by writing (Sakura)- $did not write today
    Objects found during Pack Hunt (Stephen) $5166 /$40,000
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Options
    ChokoronChokoron Posts: 6 New Member
    Well, I wanted to work more on Bickerton Academy. Last night I had deleted the entire building and rebuilt the outside architecture so as to make it look more like a Private School.

I WAS going to finish that tonight but after finally getting into my game file I have found the zoom and scroll functions are bugged for god knows what reason. It zooms and scrolls too fast whether I'm using my mouse or my keyboard. I scroll a centimeter and I'm miles across the map. I scroll a tiny bit and I'm either in the sky or buried into the grass. I want to make a topic so I can get help but it seems I am not able to do that yet. Searched for like 45 minutes on google and found jack. That's what happened in my sims game today. Please help me.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Here you go guys Uploaded her with Base Game and World Adventures only clothes.Unless you have seasons will not have outerwear.

Iventory includes a few good bottles of nectar,the best camera,snake charming basket..

AND A SUPER SPECIAL SURPRISE IN HER CAMERA FROM ME :o

Traits:

Irresistable
    Excitable
    Great kisser

Skills are

3 Points in cooking
    5 Points in photography

Download Link NAIMA HAKIM

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9068347

I really hope my camera gift gets to you guys. :p

Naima below in case you forget what she looks like.

The hairstyle she has if you like this look.From Sims 3 store

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:49594&scategoryId=11979

Screenshot-750_zpsjumm4zva.jpg

Post edited by CravenLestat on

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    oh_boy.jpg

I've got like 6 PAGES to catch up on tonight. STOP COMMENTING everyone! :p
    Oh and my nap earlier was VERY pleasant by the way... ;):p

@ZhakiraP Man...Space anomolies and Aliens just don't know how to leave your game alone do they!? :worried:

@lisasc360 So with ITF, do you have to have the time portal on YOUR lot for random people to come out or can you place it on a Community lot and they do as well?
    Nice bear collection. :)
    Where'd you get that picture with the castle and rainbow in your garden area? <3
    -Thank you for the compliment on my Sam update. :) Being an 80's gal :p Did you ever watch Quantum Leap? Can't remember if you told me or not.

@charlottemom I know I need to step away from the cookies...but I must have JUST ONE every once in a while! ;):cookie:
    -LOVE your new patterns and the fox shirts! :astonished: Very nice!
    --OMG GIRL!! :open_mouth: You made a Quantum Leap shirt for me!? You are the BEST!!! <3 I must download it...like NOW! :p Thank you so much! <3<3<3
    I read your message and will reply as soon as I can. :)

@king_of_simcity7 Looks like you had a very nice break. :) I'm jealous!
    -LOVE your pics! I wanna go to England SO bad!!!

@CravenLestat Nice Groovy video. ;) The pictures in the beginning look like pics from McCall's clothing patterns. :p Loved the song that went with it too. (Stuck in my head now... ;) )
    -I don't know much about fashion at all, but I have heard that stripes never go with plaid. I think it might be true when you combine stripes and circles. :p
    --Pretty shots of Evelyn. :star: I might have to do something for you along those lines...... :p Thanks for writing me back. :) I sure hope you get a supermodel for a PT! ;) (Oh yay it IS a woman! :lol: Lucky you! )

@mycami21 Zombies. Exactly why I am hesitant to install Supernatural. :flushed: They freak me out! You have no idea! :cold_sweat:
    -Fire coming out of Stephen's nose! :lol: Great shot!
    -Oh my gosh CUTE pic of Samuel in the toy box! <3
    --Aww, thank you for the comments on my Sam update. <3 #teamEmma OMGOSH I LOVE THAT!!! :lol:
    ***If anyone wants to keep using that hashtag please do! It will be fun! :mrgreen: ***
    ---Stephen looks HOTT playing that guitar! :love:;)
    ---Yup, it's funny when the kiddos push the food bowl onto the floor. :lol:
    ---As much as I LOVE food...I could NEVER do an eating contest! And this girl knows how to eat a BUNCH but... I would worry about throwing up because I very much dislike doing that! :weary:

@Mikezumi Those video game playing faces! :lol:
    -I tallied the votes and...they turned out to be a tie on both so...I will have to figure out which hairstyle and shirt to choose on my own. ;)
    --Your comment about Sally looking like a mosquito cracked me up! :lol: Although I can't really see it, it's still funny.
    ---3 kids rushing to clear the table? Every mom's DREAM!!! :lol:
    ----Pb & J from a jellyfish!? :flushed: I understand the pun, but eww EA!
    ----Happy Jordan! :smiley: Love that pic! (Craven's comment about it! :lol: )
    *****Happy 100 day! :star: Nevan looks good as a YA! <3 And I agree, Finnian was one dang cute toddler. :)
    ******Thank you for the compliment on my story. <3 I'm glad Emma's story turned out to be good...took me a little while to come up with that one. ;)
    Evelyn has Sam's heart so...whatever Evelyn feels is a good idea, Sam might most likely agree. :p But you all will just have to wait and see! Hee hee!
    *******Poor Eilish stuck in the hedge! :lol:

@Buttersims 50 cents for Original Sims!? Unopened? Heck yeah! :star: Let me guess, you got it from Goodwill?

@Emily4331 OMGosh LOL! Gretchen from Recess! :lol: I forgot about her and YES those mods to give Sims teeth like that look awful! :frowning: (No offense to anyone, just my opinion).
    Sorry you got stuck with a Pony tattoo against your will. :p
    Feel better soon. <3

@blazerntq Thank you! <3 Weight Watchers is seriously the only program out there that WORKS! :star: I don't ever feel deprived and love that I can still have anything I want to eat!

@Surreal Lol! Well, I HAVE always been the kind of person who LOVES sleep! ;):p

@lanlyn Clara looks THRILLED to be alive again in that picture. :) (That's my niece's name btw <3 ).
    Awww! Look at that cutie Wyvern! <3 Brigida is cute too.
    I would say @CravenLestat approves of that nightie on Lotta! ;):p (Yup, I called it. :lol: )
    -Thank you always for your sweet and sincere comments on my story. <3 Yeah the next few updates will be fun and interesting to write and share with you all. :)

@ValoisFulcanelli Thank you so much for your compliment on my story. :) I hope you'll get the chance to read it from the beginning sometime. Looks like you're a phenomenal writer yourself! :star:
    And Yes, this thread moves SO fast it's gotta be the most popular on the site! :star:

@Littledreamer1994 You're back playing Sims 3! Yay! :p
    Holy pictures girl! ;) But they were a joy to see and read. Adorable family and screenshots. :) Nice fireworks!

CAUGHT UP! Yay! :mrgreen:
    Fun reads everyone. :)
    Happy Simming!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @emorrill She has great brows too,sounds stoopid but her eyes really pretty and are dark but what draws me in she has these perfect eyebrows and she has huge .....
    Personality :smirk: it could end up distracting me :# plus everytime she looked at me gave me a intent stare with those eyes.

You think my simself is bad ...

But Megan is gone it kills me cause the very first thing she asked me coming in the door was what did I make in Sims 3 ..You just do not find that often and she genuinely loved hearing about and seeing my game.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @emorrill -Great update!
    @mikezumi -Great updates!Thanks for the comment.I do that for social worker situations where I might need to switch quickly to get the child taken to their new home.
    @CravenLestat -Great patterns!Great pictures!That looks like a great household to add to my 100 baby challenge though her traits would be changed.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for the comment.
    @ZhakiraP -I've had winters that got so bad the town had to shut the roads down and ban all traffic except foot traffic.
    @Uzi -Hi there!Great picture!
    @bekkasan -Thanks for the comment.
    @lisasc360 -I had to use a Mod once to get it packed up when it spawned on a community lot since I don't want it left there for anybody to use.
    @UniquePuggle -I've got Deery Meadows into 1622 so far and my 100 baby challenge is already up to the year of 1552.
    @king_of_simcity7 -Great pictures!
    @lanlyn -Great update!I sometimes have to change a few settings in my household castes though I can get away with not changing anything if I don't need to.It might be better to use household castes for each family in your game like I do and that can be used to stop these unplanned pregnancies.
    @mycami21 -It might be used for free vacations for my sims around town.That would allow them to enjoy free vacations without it glitching out.Great update!
    @Charlottesmom -Great pictures!
    @ValoisFulcanelli -I don't get the long loading times and folder is way overloaded with the Mods and CC.I've got well over 500 Mods not including my 109 NRaas Mod files.I also have AM to stop the school overcrowding issue.I had to get tons of CC for children because EA's clothing looks very babyish and children can be children for 360 days in my games.Eight year olds don't want to dress like three year olds.I got the CC so they can finally dress like eight year olds.Great pictures!
    @Littledreamer1994 -Great update!I love TS3 as much as TS2.Thanks for your comment.
    @Chokoron -Hi there!It sounds like you might have a mouse issue.I had to buy a new mouse for my computer once when that happened and the buttons were double-clicking.It meant the old mouse was broken.I would go shopping for a new computer mouse and see if that fixes the issue you're having.
    Here's my Deery Meadows update below.
    Deery Meadows,Maine-Winter-1622.
    Cory and Angel Frankovitch were starting to get up as a UFO parked on the road near their farm.
    32829428574_dcfecd44fc.jpg
    They both began to study painting after getting ready for the day.
    33516002472_db2371acae.jpg
    They left for work in the afternoon after taking quick washroom breaks and it began to pour as they were at work.
    33631820016_4be895733a.jpg
    They got home at 7PM and were getting ready for bed.
    33631816006_6564a29d61.jpg
    It was 8PM when they finally got into bed.
    33543174201_d7382b94ee.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @emorrill She has great brows too,sounds stoopid but her eyes really pretty and are dark but what draws me in she has these perfect eyebrows and she has huge .....
    Personality :smirk: it could end up distracting me :# plus everytime she looked at me gave me a intent stare with those eyes.

You think my simself is bad ...

But Megan is gone it kills me cause the very first thing she asked me coming in the door was what did I make in Sims 3 ..You just do not find that often and she genuinely loved hearing about and seeing my game.

@CravenLestat
    LAUGHING.gif

In Bold: Aww, that was so sweet of Megan! <3 She was your other PT?
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @emorrill Yupp I even made a sim of her she loved it.BRB gotta find them.She said nobody ever put me in a game before :blush: .Used the massage table to look like doing PT.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @vampyrelucia Great screenshots!

@bekkasan I do feel better, thank you. :smile:

@Mikezumi I love all these family photos!
    So it would seem Derry's face doesn't transfer well to female sims. :lol:
    It's a mini family reunion!
    At least the kids are all responsible! Everyone wants to clean up their own messes! Unheard of. :tongue:
    They only went there because their spot was taken! :lol:
    Declan lookin' good!
    I like 70s, 80s, and 90s Stuff for some of the outfits! They work well for older female sims if you want them to not be able to let go of their past youth! :lol:
    A teen in the 70s huh? My mom was as well! Would've turned 20 in 1977. :smiley:
    Hahah! Love Jordan looking so confident about the party!
    I'll be surprised if Teresa doesn't give birth at the party! :lol:
    Now it's an actual family reunion!
    Ahaha! As prophecized by yours truly! :tongue:
    Twins! Yay! Love their names!
    I'm not sure I'd ever feel comfortable skinning dipping with my niece. :lol:
    Right? Party food is like a dru.g! I'll never forget Tiara Angelista coming to my party and leaving about ehh 100 lbs heavier!
    Lovely place to watch the stars!
    Awwww okay you can send her away, but don't kill her! :lol:
    Nevan is super cute!
    As a lover of cake...there is never too much of it! :3
    Also - wow! 100 Sim Days. Yeesh! My next save I should really keep track!
    Baby Finn throwback! :heart:
    I can't remember when my career outfit woes started, to be honest. lol
    Shannon looks like he could be in a Warriors game! And I mean this as a compliment as they are all pretty studly in those games! :3
    zhou_yu_by_lightningnight-d5k6dnz.png
    ^Zhou Yu from Dynasty Warriors. I tried to find a picture of Zhau Yun or Jiang Wei but all the ones I could find were way too big or way too small. :lol:
    Eilish's class went on a field trip to the bushes? :tongue:
    What is Connor wearing? :lol: The hat suits him!
    Sneaky sims!

@lanlyn No kidding! lol This thread moves so quickly...life could happen for a day and you'd be helplessly behind! :lol:
    Clara looks good!
    Wyvern and Brigida are adorable! Brigida does look a lot like Daryl!
    Oooh! I like Lotta's new outfits!
    You have more patience than me with those IFs!
    Love the formalwear! And the kitty! :heart:

@mycami21 Father and son :heart: dawww
    From the quiet, serene nature of a bookstore...to transforming into a werewolf! :lol:
    Sam's leg just casually clipping through the toy box! It is trying to sabotage this cute Sam moment!
    Ah! I'm not sure I'd want mom to read to me when she's a werewolf! Even if I was one too! :tongue:
    I never noticed he had the werewolf bear before! hehe! :3
    I was glad it healed on its own. Had it lasted more than a few days, I would've had to go somewhere and I really hate eye exams. I have a thing with my eyes! :lol: Anything close to them or touching them freaks me out on another level. :tongue:
    Hehe! More howling Sam! These werewolf toddlers are really cute. :3
    Sam! Behave! :3
    Ehehehe! Gosh! I adore pictures of tiny werewolves!
    Sakura barely tried in the eating contest! :tongue:
    Snowcones are mostly ice in their defense! :lol:
    What? Trick or Treaters? Isn't it Leisure Day?
    I LOVE this picture!
    33712962185_0d78a22120_c.jpg
    They're doing great on funds!

@TadOlson When sickness can transfer over the internet, that's when we're all scre.wed. :tongue:
    Great updates!

@emorrill I'll have you know, I say "oh boy..." way more frequently now than before I came back to these forums. :lol:
    The first thing I do with my boy Thornton is get rid of those sideburns! :weary: I hate sideburns, but his are even worse.
    Leaping into someone...does Sam get the skills of that person? If not, Sam would have to be equipped to deal with a lot of jobs, huh?
    Thornton's hatred of children is what I like about him. :3
    Do the people Sam might leap into have any importance? Or is it just done for a good cause? Surely, Sam can't stop every broken marriage or every suicide, so I'm wondering what the rhyme or reason to which ones he is thrust into is? Or if there is one?
    I understand Sam had his reasons, but leaving Emma to cover up for him is an awful weight for her to bear. :(
    Hehehe! Loved the interaction between Emma and the papergirl. :3
    Congrats on your weight loss!! The first 20 lbs feels awesome, doesn't it? :smiley: Since I was sick, I'm staying good on what I eat for the most part, but I haven't worked out all week. Planning on doing a refresh come next Monday. Then going to go pretty hard. Hoping I might be a great weight come my birthday this year!
    I wasn't even mad about the pony tattoo! :lol: Got a laugh out of me, at least!

@UniquePuggle Are you playing in Roaring Heights? I did that once! Planned on going through the decades and changing the family as I go. Took a lot of work on my part! I even put mp3's of old radio shows from the 30s on the custom station for that authentic feel. Sadly, this was before I learned to only use "save as" and my save ended up corrupt. :(

@ZhakiraP And God looked down on Lowell St. Haldemor and said, "I probably shouldn't kill this one, he has great genetics!" :tongue:

@Uzi I feel like that picture is a perfect summary of a Jersey Shore household! :lol: Which one is the Snooki? I like her because she is a rare case of someone shorter than me who isn't an actual midget! Hahaha!

@lisasc360 Yuri has reached a new low...Using his daughter to advance his romantic life! Sickening! :lol:

@king_of_simcity7 Pretty pictures!

@Charlottesmom I like your makeover of Lilah!
    Love the new patterns! The fox shirts are super cute! I once had a red fox sleeping in my backyard. He was so pretty! :heart:
    Hahah! I know what you mean. Sometimes pretty sims make...not so pretty face. o.o

@CravenLestat PFF Your SS and Lilah look happy, sure, but what about when Lilah finds out about...the others...
    tenor.gif
    I am not a townie collector, but it's nice of you to upload her! She is a lovely sim!

@ValoisFulcanelli He's a cutie! I have a raging crush on a lot of my sims, so I think it's perfectly normal!...Or you're at least among your own kind here! :lol:
    All the pics you posted are great! It's awesome that you made him an entire band. Are they a band in the actual game, too?
    I, too, am a lover of the Goth Family so I think I might look into your story as well. Interesting that you'd make an entire site for it! Most use blogging to share non-forum appropriate stories. I'll let you know what I think! Reading the disclaimer - oh no I hope the French is easy words! :lol: Do you know how many sections of the book "Lolita" are written in French? I mean, my interest was waning from the subject matter being too creepy for me, but the final straw that made me give up on that book was all the French! :lol: It was somehow worse than reading the almost gibberish in Wuthering Heights! :lol: Which is saying something because if it was up to me we'd have already burned every copy of Wuthering Heights in existence! :lol:

@Littledreamer1994 Lovely family! Enjoyed the pictures. A lot of them are very scenic!
    PFF at slow dancing with a sleeping mask on! :lol:
    Congrats on the fairy baby!
    You know how if you put a portal above you and a portal below you, you'd fall through indefinitely? That is how my scroll wheel feels. :lol:

@Zinniavanilla I have played through virtually all of Mass Effect 2 and 3 and I feel like I'm missing something because I don't see it. :lol:

Gah! It's always so late when I finally settle down. Ahh well. Probably another simless night for me. But I do love seeing you guy's posts! Helps bring back the willingness to play! :smile:
  • Options
    @Emily4331 Yeah. I'm not sure why there is a Mass Effect picture in the firework pictures. I was thinking that it might have been a reference, but if it was I think I would have heard about it from my brother who has beaten everygame (including Andromeda) multiple times :tongue:

unknown.png
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Emily4331 Yeah. I'm not sure why there is a Mass Effect picture in the firework pictures. I was thinking that it might have been a reference, but if it was I think I would have heard about it from my brother who has beaten everygame (including Andromeda) multiple times :tongue:

I'm starting to feel insane. :lol: What Mass Effect picture? I'm staring at the fireworks and I can't really make out anything that reminds me of Mass Effect?

I have only played through them once. So it may just not be an image fresh enough in my memory for me to recognize.

Haven't touched Andromeda too much. Made my Ryder, glitched into a rock, shot some aliens. :lol:
  • Options
    Emily4331 wrote: »

I'm starting to feel insane. :lol: What Mass Effect picture? I'm staring at the fireworks and I can't really make out anything that reminds me of Mass Effect?

I have only played through them once. So it may just not be an image fresh enough in my memory for me to recognize.

Haven't touched Andromeda too much. Made my Ryder, glitched into a rock, shot some aliens. :lol:

:open_mouth: It may have been edited. But one of the pictures was just a mass effect picture of Shepard and Miranda(I think)
    unknown.png
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    sorac3.jpg

Well. it's not Miranda. But I am 85% sure that that is Mass Effect. ugh

I'm not crazy :weary::lol:

unknown.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights