Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 2654

@Nikkei_Simmer Lovely pic of Bri and the tiki torches :) I hope she didn't freeze ;)
    Thanks for the nice comment about Morna :)
    You need to be more careful with your meteors :p

@emorrill Lawrence was such a pretty bird!
    My sister had zebra finches as well as some other types years back. We had a large aviary in the backyard.

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks :) I wasn't planning on an elder pregnancy so was unprepared ;)
    I'm glad that Hana is keeping her distance from Dom and Warren :)
    Oooh who is Cassie with!?
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Kenna got home late because of Scouts. She did her homework while Morna worked on a wish to finish a book.
    28468206378_db83426a41_o.jpg
    I had Brett teach Lachie a lesson ;)
    28468205998_f74da3144e_o.jpg
    28468205288_384e475413_o.jpg
    28468204928_0a66b933fd_o.jpg
    28468204418_7e9bde926d_o.jpg
    The family had hamburgers, Lachie and Niall's favourite, for dinner :)
    28468203888_86144cebb4_o.jpg
    Brett had just sat down in the rocking chair when Morna asked him to play catch. I was glad she did that because it makes me sad when he uses it.
    42293498442_38bfde50c0_o.jpg
    Euan and Cain watched the stars :)
    28468203378_1d984f1842_o.jpg
    Kenna and Lachie played tag. I laughed when I saw Lachie pulled this face immediately after tagging Kenna :D
    28468201908_b5439130ed_o.jpg
    42293497602_8ca404cbc3_o.jpg
    I found the boys watching the stars again when I followed the kids when they went to play catch.
    28468201098_89e89977cf_o.jpg
    I'd sent Brett to bed very early because I knew he would be up in the middle of the night. He went into labor just before I saved and closed my game at 3am.
    28468201138_c8b1a7fe43_o.jpg
    28468200458_52c2b2387e_o.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @Karritz -- I will definitely give your video a look! I'd prefer regular stairs instead of spiral, but if it's the easiest way to get down through a foundation to a basement, I'll do it! :)

The spiral stairs is just an option. I don't use them through a foundation, this is about putting them into a basement from the ground.
    https://youtu.be/Fqev_qxvkTY

I also show how I stack them one under the other for lower level basements. It's only about 6 minutes so there isn't much to it considering my tester sim dropped his phone at the start and that's the first time I've ever seen a sim actually drop their phone and I got it on video so you will have to sit through that bit first but it doesn't take long.

I do have two other tutorials on normal stairs.

One is putting them into a basement - because apparently people have problems with them some times and I worked a few things out when I was having problems and thought I'd share.
    https://youtu.be/3z7xnOL7xJY

I was surprised by the number of people who commented that this info was helpful and they were happy to see the video. That's why I went ahead and did the spiral staircase video. Just in case that might help too.

The other is designed to put stairs down into a basement through a foundation. It takes a bit longer and I did it on a flat lot to make it easier to explain. If you need to work it out and are not totally familiar with CFE cheat then it'd be best to experiment on a flat lot until you can see what's going on before trying it on something more complicated - such as a sloping lot or a house that's already been built and decorated.

This one goes for about 40 minutes as I did it a few times to show exactly what I am doing in it. I put stairs on the side of the house through the foundation. Then I put a set of stairs down through a foundation in the middle of the house.

https://youtu.be/dmljnIzRDUs

You might also like the tutorial I did on building into the side of a sloping lot.
    https://youtu.be/63vBxqAFxrI

I didn't do a tutorial on a multi story house but I did build one with 5 stories and it works. The trick is the top level wall must be a little higher than the surrounding terrain.

I've got a playlist on my channel that is just for tutorials. There are a few there now.

have fun.

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @coco -It's great that you did get to play a little last night.Great pictures!
    @imdragonit -Thanks for your comment.Great pictures!It looks like you've joined with those of us who lost it.
    @Nikkei_Simmer -It looks like we're both in the same boat as I'm fixing my game and playing the entire town again.Great picture!That's almost as bad as my mistake was.
    @Mikezumi -Great update!Thanks for the comment.I got away with that because I've got almost all of the NRaas Mod collection which is 113 files in the folder.You'd meed GoHere to make it stick along with just about all of the NRaas collection.
    @aricarai -I'll watch it fairly soon as I got it downloaded.I was having trouble getting the online player to load though the video did download.
    @plushtrap_107 -I do that most of the time though I forgot to this time because it stops the town from looking too busy for a brand new settlement.I like established towns with bigger populations to be bustling and active though.
    @bekkasan -I just want the town to be more realistic and newly settled towns should look deserted and have almost no activity other than your active family until more families start arriving and the population starts growing slowly over time.The town will start to come alive when it's been around for longer and more sims move in.
    @king-of_simcity7 -Great upsate!
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great update!
    @LunBeauty -Hi there!I hope you're not using that new AVG virus "protection" which actually fried my dad's computer hard drive and he had to get it fixed.I had computer issues while it was on my computer.Great updates!
    @T_Mari -Hi there!Great update!I use almost the entire NRaas Mod collection and that stops lagging which is mostly caused by issues fixed with those Mods and EA's bugfest is one of the worst causes of lagging and saves throwing Error 12's if they don't get so corrupted by children being deleted by the social workers that they become unplayable.I had children taken by social workers and all of those saves where that happened got corrupted and becaome unplayable.
    @MoonandStars83 -I'd look at how the role sims can be disabled as that can be causing your game to freeze and set the baby sitters to be non-recurring in Register.
    @lanlyn -I had far workse issues than that in Sunset Valley without Mods when my saves kept getting ruined,broken,corrupted or just throwing Error 12's on saving.It was the EA bugfest causing most of the trouble and I've taken the time to get Mods to fix most of the issues though I still have one with the forced role assignments.I'll post about that at NRaas asking if those forced automated assignments from Ambitions could be disabled by default to help those of us who either don't want that forced on them or find it lags their games out.
    @Karritz -I stopped playing live mode for more than testing builds until I added Mods to my game and played a throwaway save to tune them and learn how to set things up.I've got your latest tutorial video downloading.
    @Earcat -Hi there!That sounded like fun.I've not seen too much of that since most of my worlds aren't heavily populated and have few stray pets.
    @friendsfan367 -I didn't get into any of my game either.
    @Charlottesmom -It was actually that I was in too big of a rush to play live mode that I just simply forgot to doulble check that everything was set correctly before going live and I started noticing things didn't look quite right when my town looked too bustling for such a new settlement.
    Here's a map view tour of Salisbury Beach Massachusetts below.
    Map View Shots of Town.
    Here's the map view near the Jankowsky home.
    40504752450_c86f5b3c9c_b.jpg
    Here's the town out near the southern central library.
    27442006567_61fa0043f6_b.jpg
    Here's the southeastern end of town.
    27442005017_ab817c7146_b.jpg
    Here's the western end of town.
    27442003187_a18f7f8318_b.jpg
    Here's the northwestern enge of town.
    27442001517_f59c5cd079_b.jpg
    Here's the northern countryside of the town.
    27441999287_21de226593_b.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Charlottesmom Glad the birds are doing ok and sure hope the one doesn't have a bad injury to its foot.
    Thanks for the comments. :) The pattern on the bed is a favorite of mine. Whoever made it used a picture of a real afghan as it really is awesome. I use it on one of the chairs sometimes so it looks like a throw.
    I'm looking forward to the story and more so knowing the name of it. @CravenLestat made the pattern for me when I talked about being a tomboy growing up.
    Love your preview pictures of your new story. I really think L makes a great female. Gotta do more gender switching to see how my sims looks someday. :)

@mikezumi I hope you have a wonderful day! :)
    It is great seeing four ghosts visit! They look like they are having a great time.
    Smelly ghost! hehe
    I love seeing how active the ghosts are and kinda makes me feel a bit differently about maybe.....sorta.....maybe letting some of my humans go.....maybe. :open_mouth:
    Lachie is a cutie!
    Little fish!
    Bigger fish!
    Yah for Morna learning to drive so quickly.
    Dag, don't scare a pregnant sim!!
    lol at Brett's revenge! Love that interaction.
    I don't know about those evil sims....I'd have to have an intervention or something. Cute face though. :)
    Aw man, we have to wait to find out about a ghost baby! Sigh....you stinker. :) hehe

@imdragonit I love your imagination! I could live happily at Olympus.

@Karritz Sounds like you have some great plans for your sims. Look forward to the new tutorial.

@Earcat Welcome and yes, it is funny that cats and dogs and horses can use water taxi's. Can glitch games too.

@coco I really had a bogged down cas+ when I didn't have the rule so that is probably the only rule I keep. I'm not good at rules in games. :) Real life I'm a stuffy old broad that follows the rules. Drives my son and hubby batty at times. :)
    I hope you feel better!

@emorrill Cute picture of the finch on your finger.

@king_of_simcity7 More drama. :)

@TadOlson It sure is nice that we can all play our way with Sims 3 :) With occasional frustrations thrown in.

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Karritz Nice makeovers :smile:

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the comments :smile:

@Mikezumi Thanks for the comments :smile: Congratulations on having four ghost in one night :smile: Also good to see that Lachie aged up well :smile: Good choice of hair! Nice scenery by the fishing lake :smile: I see that Brett has lost his torso again lol

@TadOlson Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@bekkasan Thanks for the comment :smile:

The next part of the story will be revealed on Sunday as I will be too busy tomorrow!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Nice update! Can't wait for more. :)

@Silverofdreams30 It does kill two birds with one stone. You can get married and have your honeymoon all in the same place, lol.

@Karritz Such nice looking sims and I love the skins you used for them!

@Mikezumi Nice update! I don't have many ghosts in my game unfortunately. :lol:
    Ooh, yeah I'd probably change Brett too. Male pregnancies can sometimes be annoying when you don't have enough paternity clothes.
    I love when siblings do stuff together and fishing is a great way to bond.
    Thanks for the comment! I'm so happy that I managed to save them. If I'd lost them, I probably would've cried as I have no desire to start up a new family. University is a little boring because the girls have so many classes to go to, so they never have time for much fun.
    Lachie turned out cute! The hair has gotta go though. :lol:
    I find it funny when kids interrupt their parents romantic interactions.
    I love how quickly teens learn how to drive in the game.
    Oooh, what's Brett going to have? :o
  • Options
    I have another update! It'll be divided into a few parts. I'll post the first 2 tonight and the others probably tomorrow sometime. I'm far enough ahead that Autumn and Star are back home. Autumn graduated, but Star still needs a few more credits before she can graduate. I'll send them back after they spend a few days at home. I think Star only needs one more term to graduate and get her degree, then after that they'll be heading to France since Autumn wants to travel abroad with Star and I want to get them a pet too.

Anyways, I ramble too much don't I? :lol: Hope everyone enjoys!

Xg1BkFe.png
    Star was the first one to awake the next morning. Since it was Thursday, the girls didn't have class until the afternoon, so they didn't have to rush about as much.

8yUt3gf.png
    wd61FDR.png
    Autumn and Star both took a shower and had leftover Peach Pancakes for breakfast.
    "I was thinking...after we both graduate, we should take a vacation."
    Star looked up, wiping away syrup from her mouth with her arm until Autumn offered her a napkin.
    "Sorry, where are you thinking?"
    "Hmmm...maybe France. We could spend a few days there before we are forced to settle down and act like proper adults."
    Star playfully threw a peach slice at Autumn. "I don't think we'll ever be proper adults."
    Autumn couldn't help, but giggle as she picked up the peach slice and popped it into her mouth, secretly agreeing with her girlfriend.

WrgyusP.png
    lrM72oL.png
    Once the dishes were done, Autumn chatted a little bit with Cid and Ayana. She wasn't really close to any of her roommates, but was always up for a chat.

ejbETPR.png
    Star may have been a bit of a slob, but she never complained when it came to doing chores such as making the bed. The only thing she didn't like doing was the dishes and usually left them to Autumn.

w0buktO.png
    Ofd0DDd.png
    Ayana didn't like the fact that Cid was talking to Autumn. The two of them weren't dating, but Ayana seemed to think she had some claim on him.
    "I don't know why you're upset, I'm pretty sure Autumn only goes for girls."
    "I see the way you look at her!" She walked away huffily.

XG7Eg7j.png
    uFpNLwh.png
    Autumn rolled her eyes and turned to Cid.
    "You need to deal with that before it gets worse."
    "I don't want to hurt her feelings though. She can be...difficult."
    "There's a word for her, but I'm trying to keep my language 'G' rated over here."

CbZikct.png
    Star decided to stay out of the drama and did a little bit of running on the treadmill.

DWxgyNT.png
    Autumn finished another painting, which she hung up on the wall beside the last one. She still hasn't gotten that masterpiece yet, unfortunately.

hC6lSHd.png
    xJ6nQ2X.png
    fdB9dHA.png
    4953KEe.png
    Autumn found Star upstairs just as she was finishing with her workout and pulled her close for a hug, followed by a kiss. She couldn't wait for them to get married and start their lives together.

38C8l87.png
    On her way out of the shower, Star got a phone call and spent a few minutes chatting with the person on the other end.

CNOFDam.png
    dcWx8kw.png
    Autumn spent a few minutes talking with Matthew and Nicole. Nicole was pretty eccentric, but nicer than Ayana and the only problem with Matt was that he needed to bathe more often.

e8UJaJN.png
    Autumn headed to her class and spent the time sketching whatever came to her imagination.

qFI7lle.png
    Star ended up hanging up the photo she and Autumn took together on their first day. Everyone who saw the picture agreed that they were a cute couple.

jy308qU.png
    xmzLb25.png
    Some of Autumn's sketches were also hung on the wall.

Xr6b2Sc.png
    Star was forced to go to her lecture and spent most of the class taking notes and trying her best not to fall asleep.

pvWDAL7.png
    She celebrated when she finally got out of such a boring class by dancing around in the workout room.

DgT1vK7.png
    Star wanted to upgrade a few more objects and started with a microwave. She was very skilled in the practice, so there was no way anything could go wrong.

lyBptcX.png
    Autumn celebrated almost being finished with the first term with a celebratory school cheer.

8Ac0ph2.png
    It seemed that even the most skilled can still suffer from accidents. Fortunately, she was only a little singed and ended up taking a shower to fix herself, but she also ended up selling the microwave.

That's it for this part! The next one will be up shortly!
  • Options
    Here's the next part!

r2Qh9jA.png
    Autumn finished another painting, but it wasn't a masterpiece. It's cute though, so she was able to keep it.

LIwmYgM.png
    Autumn proved to be very good at playing the guitar, so no one really minded when she played at night.

F9sVZNR.png
    But once everyone started going to bed, she opted for a quieter activity and sat down with a good book. She would never grow out of being a major Bookworm and was glad that the dorm bookshelves were fully stocked.

reWvMmb.png
    NQMCiDl.png
    tEePHXR.png
    Her peace and quiet was interrupted by a couple of otherworldly visitors. When they brought her back, she had no recollection of what happened to her, but she felt very sick to her stomach. She shook off the feeling and went back inside.

pkeAPZF.png
    zf2M6Vg.png
    After a kiss the next morning, the girls sat down for a hearty breakfast before their exams.

zTNIT7t.png
    ngO4myA.png
    There wasn't much time for anything else before the girls had to head to their final exams. They were confident that they would pass, but that still didn't deter any nervousness that something would go wrong, or that they'd forget everything.

ftwo3Oc.png
    Some mail arrived and this beautiful NPC was saved to my simbin to be used as a potential future spouse. She's probably the prettiest mailperson I've had to date.

nelLK5D.png
    E7G8rBF.png
    Autumn and Star passed their exams with flying colors as was expected. Now they had an entire weekend to do whatever they wanted.

p30MQKE.png
    McyC4dm.png
    bXMrOmG.png
    Star felt the need to brag about her exam scores to the first student she saw, but before he could express his interest, one of the many tourists that frequented the campus snuck up on him and gave him a scare.

ihRVwGZ.png
    51EjnEW.png
    Autumn was happy about her perfect score, but annoyed that there was still another term after this. Matthew agreed with her, but Autumn didn't stick around for long because the mixture of the dumpster and Matt's smelly armpits was too much for her.

6MzPrDU.png
    Before heading home, Autumn spent time harvesting a few plants around campus.

WspIqpO.png
    No one felt like cooking, so the girls had leftover hamburgers for dinner that evening.

xMXfhp8.png
    It felt so good to be able to sleep in and the girls were able to get up at around 10:00 the next morning.

zTyYcbF.png
    They had a quick breakfast, which Autumn finished first, but she spent some time reading and keeping Star company instead of leaving her alone in the dining room.

kY2FMyk.png
    geewGYI.png
    Autumn hoped that she could be friends with Nicole. She just hoped that Star wouldn't be jealous, but she had nothing to worry about as Autumn only had eyes for a certain young woman with green skin and big green eyes and a big heart.

vTtrBgK.png
    She made sure to let Star know that.

SYUllxf.png
    Feeling happy, Star spent some time upgrading a few more objects around the dorms, this time succeeding without any accidents.

That's it for this update! I'll post the rest tomorrow. That'll probably be divided into 3 parts since there's a lot of pictures, lol. Hope everyone enjoys!
  • Options
    @LunBeauty Thanks for the comment and nice scenes from University :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @charlottesmom Yeah it was long ago when Bekkasan mentioned growing up with the soul of a man.Her hobbies are catching bugs,making mudpies and playing football when not beating me up.

Here the top back from March 2017 :# time flies.

BiVNaMn.png
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @LunBeauty Yep that is good hehe.
    lovely updates they seem to have fu nat unviersity.

@Mikezumi Nice updates

Here is todays update

[img][/img]UjHlzTU.jpg

[img][/img]ZVOAgLD.jpg

Ty and Audra switched out of their wedding clothes and
    visited the plaza for dinner

[img][/img]A6hNfPb.jpg

Gorgeous scenery

[img][/img]ZpXTIFV.jpg

They stayed the first night at a camping area

[img][/img]GfymfL6.jpg

Where they woohoed ofcourse

[img][/img]xELdT60.jpg

Kiss

All for today

• Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    Liv and Kimbra # 4

Liv was the first out to the university welcome kit once I felt they were ready to try out the aptitude test.
    28474602418_235e3ab38f_o.jpg

Her girlfriend joined her pretty quickly, but Liv got her results right after.
    27478485317_08bbbf2d41_o.jpg
    28474603328_a4f93c7a27_o.jpg

Liv got a partial scholarship, and Kimbra only got credits. Oh well! Part of me is debating even sending them to university!
    27478487077_5486322dd5_o.png

28474604398_902fc8bda6_o.jpg
    27478488057_39fa3b74d5_o.jpg

The way Kimbra looks at Liv warms my heart :heart:
    28474605098_e11e2fa04c_o.jpg

I caught them holding hands after woohooing
    27478489627_5785fdf018_o.jpg

After woohoo Kimbra plays with the kitten while her girlfriend plays chess:
    28474606438_a8556e3117_o.jpg

Then Kimbra plays skate on the game console while Liv feeds the kitten a treat:
    41624885064_c74d6ea4cf_o.jpg

Then Liv joins her girlfriend for a friendly game, while the kitten runs around:
    42299584102_c2770bfb93_o.jpg

The girls had a quiet dinner together watching the sunset:
    41624886174_8e3e4b7b4d_o.jpg

Kimbra in the sunset, on her way to bring Liv on a date next update :)
    42299584842_904d763605_o.jpg
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,020 Member
    Part 1 of Saving my Sims:

I've made some progress in trying to salvage my Clue House and Dream Catcher game. I spent several hours yesterday dealing with it.

First I had to fix the broken relationships. I used NRaas to do that. Luckily, the family trees were still in place. Unfortunately, the marriage and romance weren't.

Next, I gathered up anything I wanted from the slope house and got everyone ready. I decided to move them all over to the Stalker Mansion for the larger move out of town.

I did save my slope house build to the library bin, but I doubt it can be used any place else besides this particular lot. I'll try a new version of the Mountain Lake world, but not with Charlie's household.
    4ELQ9IvPekwT2oX9tXzEHUTH3nKmRzjcjyA6qyRP-fh7kPEudYEwiYoh4K-JpzMae5vfcmAEx6eNPItL-bjgaq1x5I6Nt_MmvYo0Ig8t3oMq7SjFe73IGgA-UT7ambg79Pz8FH8A0oDdPz5BcYZaGz0y97F58u8U-CarkzV5r4ocAfkXaxqKjtjXxZuHD0PMvXLWB06zUbf14JA4PK1c27eKlqTl-cpeoLDaVRUfJ-hqaPgnvb_Zu0DOhT9hx3Y7Yw__c2IkiTbXbXSDfpDXbWA4vZ0iJXoq1eZHD4oWYzDjbFYHMCLgs-E-3OurMj6AnogyvLTIux8ffnYr4VKv7m3H-aVkx4IB4o5AoOqrQOl59umqn9l1x4LrkTSTvvcblauleydRfekwv0F_kopFa-a9tPvhHkLtPbIZNTrGmW0Nm51ZMH6XULByZ40YixPZctcD0S1k0BBmWV3DFRp187byQwgJzgDhblZQ0ULhcAHP4zM2YrF2vuiW--sEKjL_jbXjX_HJS9v6YD9WBwatiBKBB8JYUQwdoCjXWHadsjI1ciSz8G-NQI-TnmGqAgwP7cU_ieYGGgqSsu8tBeMvWloNPo1PM2k0igV6osQo=w950-h532-no

xJzjUPl7aQIucXbexwDJxFGsnHXzvxNLlPlmqLEf21vhHaYIh81ZkLnUsbZcPtR3zTHThju3oRtszMVNfmz7-5fnf-SU4PlrrFcejXOXg2nwScsCztLCvvGAHcMReQe6EoZJtxZAPYYpp1Vv-7B4M0hWzKk-pX8cepS0nMdQhqFzEuJMOOaGqSfU5i5l1OTO7ZilDR-5IV4JB18EGjQRhUHlGLbYP8R3kPnkJ6m9mKE95q4fXm_s6ZbIpv2DOeZO8w9kU36Lkj8K0vKiDYThjSb8M1L3i8xsvq5eO_vrz0zODdowjh9G7VVKTzh8NoywUVAzEldsNMFM9boD8ZjueTRTLFUsf1_6Zwz8Xi-hjI_ZMl6EgAnrkemi66QnPGPK__YSwCuhIOyFVZzMSk0S4H4dNIqVFM8ETzrw-3pyWk-S6rUhNKdcqJYNXxOJW8ExWzK6F6E_XujiybfsIXeVtEMu9jY4wVjTH82Q2jgcHrSs8dLtgXknsh5mshenW95tBHPFXW48AxRh2XSzOA2GHCprKDqikV96hCghmxHbObAkwRxx4FYAOTBmpqaXhpnz1z-C9k1xJszFQ2WOyel-KoXe2m0g_HPbMDpA5JO8=w950-h532-no

I wasn't quite ready for the family to move to the Mansion, story-wise, but that's all changed now.
    wUPoXRoKT_YZNQ56Ak-TM2fmjS5FfuR3cXSn6SRxWitdefPr_YeoJHdDyR8fUOC8HJbqhr24FBGNiIV6MWD-NnTprwz3CiS4MhoLCN96IrR7vxJLD3r8Ika8B4_oZEBIisw_75cjkD55peJUbwAibsTHrQT9t342jjQb86BZWp2wlwLySDwEHFjclVW66Lq_8D1YNRKibDPdRIuYAolDqwMws_u_aFnAAomRpfMJlpFz6cMbqjuy2vrRC3pMjKgkqZ_3414t0pG7KNX-TCqbgALG-uedlfT5a8oW4QF7gowvozk3Y6eBepCQsaCxYSZcJoIpCSn49dYDXPERsf0aZqZfoUTOTS-C05OHKqoGL4p0W4x2Hue08orOvuGhVC3vy8F5rjO1rGk8BhTu62WqGXR4enr6LEF139EA8fRlR-0C4WRQbhHgNYZHIemNT3woXDxttB1H_FNPmQCUEW6jVAua_67OOLeH8W_4O1wecNm9Dc4TrwEaUZNyXQR9Earg-e74TZE8eXSMo7-Hc8Uv7pki8WqnLDJCK-v5B1435GkSGMTervbrDQQNPRHJMKBnRQ8Lajk501_UsNfAsxCRl3JXrtfjUiUU49rtVzcr=w950-h532-no

I took Inspector Gray with Charlie since I'd made him the guardian and a close friend of the Stalkers.
    4RzCCu7dQ6qx4idfpkjITyyaHXafb1TxrEI9Qqw7OVypJRFl_YuQa07CsHZChPijLRoXIzUG86PvXZFqUlHRmt60Wv9XasAVMAv_QdgyX4jle-T726Fsh9YsPJHOzQJaH-TMP4BXmM9kTsCUVRP7TKTryXalUz-rsvlhXePSDV8nlD-tv7fT6A3nrHAkvy9ervXk34oheHQRB7xhuIZ0aJzPwVybonwGyJRP-fGDmoMcrwypl-rL1UALP2Wv0mU750WffDEogTEfk_lQ-8QrTW3Q7O6vi7RDmlBBSU-yfL94OkVeCIVuhhS2JyUb8kDRoSYljQHTMcLGzjQGI7KDc4FU84LouwoB6EvkVjSVaCXPjmVIu07Qelz3tkcaXS9geg95BBFaiO90Q6oLorcV8SMlQ2yR3WTq9CXmTlH4_gAn1VZeXd_BqosdbVUmrTdPJmqNg5vcIlQbQTFucRTrsBvgD-qcyxfJzpAOpRfltJafulsNkKR0IY-p4QnbSPyW3CGYBT93JJWUB7k6N-O9XEAo0jQTe3C9a5MkELTWVtrOot2rVzkEPqCJlY5K68tzBv5ER43PTaf-bfMnYJinNRLkePn0xCfD-0dGMRev=w950-h532-no

I added Charlie's evil uncle to the household for the move. Not sure what I'll do once everyone is in place elsewhere.

Uncle Allen enthused about garlic. He has the Supernatural Skeptic trait. Charlie was not impressed!
    Charlie: No, Uncle, I will NOT put garlic in Hamish's baby food!
    S_kDLWvOp3_A6o3loh7n6XWCPyBO6TkMpREeP4FqbOT8qlaSzuaEEOHmqVnPqVZ342voJiLYTxl0AwB2wTZ0lmWF6meslDdJ1E5XQ09jIVzKZ5ckVwF9XY241yndx0tV-rVCEnDk9fyjcEqwze6YgQN2WzCSa-ZTFWFA5ADMlDdm6E8TTN2W2-DYc-cjn0GycuyXAZZsqqYAkYGnomRQxo6RM6hZOe1UdB89s7O8A4iEGKKMCTsjgo_xqvYcVqU2kBBo-sFZgagzWTpHT3nyelkEOB66qocVtiMmYZ2A3NtbWXlZeEWgKXuCFqfqbWROHsGlqp30p5I9rytMi0AdikElFW9FXlKOaKzwWjEh38rwsvYrNDVdGkTGNB6PODRDp0sJOGKg8wQA4pgSZSAWBbPi0ZCye13YoRGKyVVQHDK9J4CHLYbwKCVtL5wi9pchFhBzdzDs-yXffOloY0cRyU7WQVBbegse62B43Mq80ATg-0dCg9wjwQqe3c0Ys7oXRwJ5iKHQXY0b0Cu5Gq1M2Xn3nO4h4EATwUSslcPEdZFUFiCqecfOP25p9TshSwMZGkPjWfnusWq_kX5xM6z6Qi33f-9iqhkYWcDkccsT=w950-h532-no

I double checked on the ghosts. They'll need to go along on the move, of course. At this point, I evicted the family, saved the household to the bin, and deleted them from the world. I made another save after that and quit the game.
    FW5tJrOB2DYOp10u8nk-YZokeyUO55HAsdjNShxPOPC3H1WtxQSdglod15kzBcDRWTfZ_NgRQ6CamB8lny5jMvcMyXtHS-f8n-tEYfOtGdijn60hKSXXjaOXU73FaajKDg_LFbpmcOF_H5Mxz058E9pgmeKCrjstmcwjk5CZJ13RJhy1ph-p3MMhNQnjYsmHLz50j4FdVyNSFXL1S2hT1jxN2hExie-YVmH-camLDwhRVpCBO_DzgCNDo2Ck-nyY-D4PehHiIJ1rVtyIdLAOhvfTqB9IIObnKe6gcUjOnKqYsqFPX8JOsjL-RS9Zj-BGGI0VyOkQg7zgrNhNR3o6gHbkBEkexG-C2VwyvWtOo3m-HSmM2koSb1ha-JoXvzrC4FfVo_bncTFxcXeXZkGcyQgzwTp-PCKCjFGebcgIzjF49LlD3ggXsVtuhndgIGcr-z2jpeW1w9Vx8a0IJx54-_g_dZs9rkEUDjxbMdl9YisBWHLxr8GPeE8ZJtahqGG6_-RWcqZ9UKuXdUglDupVgyr2UIZ4duC7xd03NnW1AZgqMYLnKZOeHpCH7mt5YXZiAVcy8jfIGA_N8ePBfOGEwSR-5HAguWgU7_E-YObO=w950-h532-no

While I was waiting for Mayra to get off work (she was about to get a promotion), I sent Gran and Erle over to clean up the fire mess on the pier. They did some work, but I brought them back home and just used NRaas to finish cleaning the lot. I saved this small beach to the library too, just in case I wanted it later.
    g67W6iIkMZYXLaZgdh45zyIlNYVL2nfpS2D9G3NmleAdxt9Oc-0ewz-fRUtprC50Fk3GS8G_3YDDdRwneYbYon90zKgrXZ7iJRt80FEip34VghTqAby2oVSPlYxPe0hah4gfmYSvRrKAae_anFyMN3rE0UHTTAI-clHOfLarOY4CG3TKLFjx54jXTkLHRK5Tdsobw9ucq2Pf14Yl1msdDptwMUwhgda8L8YuSd24SntiwMqpcyE-rrkAZ1ZPftOp8m6fUeyVARR_pPol2W9md0RdL5T6eMWTBsdowi50TRXQyKaocovZSC3R_92dBquPsXruOhHlPg4pwMJYiwLWkkD25g9dgCSOW5PUBW1LhdoRGQvZpcqGNF8rqcsQkRhp_MvxqQdw377Vo2aqiDQ6EMMgSUQ7Y96mPplRXnjrUpNaFLvbqJ6A8ehd_I7jf24YD8IT6y7NzR8tjFiW-YEma81UzwjQcNJ-ZwEteyJAuQsy-noQufKGBHpEbm3ivlFl6bq7ckpHzRd-Mk9nBRbYA7tZ2_tjav0_txC5VmCCpW1T6Ga8ukFfoX2of3jqexzZEH-areedkU0zKQxRLjO7GwpKSoUtLNLaJWyAXTk8=w950-h532-no

I installed @Rflong7's Legacy Island III custom world. I thought about several different worlds, but decided this was a well rounded neighborhood. There was a Mystic Legacy lot that would be perfect for the Stalkers.

I had saved the household with the home (lot size 64x64), but once I got to Legacy, I realized I needed a smaller lot for the location I wanted (60x60). So I had to quit the game again, go back to a save when the Stalker family were fixed and together and save the household without the home. I already had a version of the Polstuart build on the correct size lot in my library, 60x60.

The Dream Catcher family's new world: Legacy Island III.
    Screenshot-147.jpg
    Screenshot-23.jpg
    Screenshot-9.jpg

I had to do some quick renovations to the new Polstuart home I installed in Legacy, things I had already done with the previous lot in Mountain Lake: switch out chimney pieces, replace a few trees with smaller versions, put flagstone down in the front, add Mendel's and Prisella's graves. The house will eventually need to be brightened up inside. It's too dark for Charlie's family, but that can be part of the story--renovating the family home.
    ZWWC-ODCeQBjTN7HFDsXaH2_E2ei7jvxGN_xy1FzJi4hGcKls4QArOco5I_b86FIKoViLaTWRNSeKUilj8h3y1sUsy6uqaxrmMT22QFhdAWNvhp6a-3Dca6_qG60tsMqDiPyKVm24uDnTPVOSMNsnGSvTULiL2_zjSMDIIY_HXp0tnChKEwMU-OogBzzDzSs4TXI1dzuXXxvWBMR-ooQjyrLV_jhWAEfIN6yOrWBpe5z3yfBqAZhK97aHkUgYgXscSVf9wpmAUiBiJGXhQswNNjHHYwEq-5VXqnM7QXJp0Q1Xl1bSSbQF_t0MmxI1fROE-Tuj1QD04h3YsiLgjcu6iEs7yW90Bf_4efi-zv2eSUAVkUPKvwFqmAeAVRA8FgjhQcU1KHa_Z8HixPx4hZZbO_VHcEAhtx1i-Ti_lm6fCw3UtUInVPPmlkm20jn3h7U3kAJmkhI87xR7BvjlHzm_f1KkNxlAqYYzbsKkdOoTFGuhQhWdB39qj72e4L7p4eYVUQQ8uKU_bJ5Ap9c8DCCeUg76u1W9WxuZhFEqlYlIqTWI0xoeMI0aFxzzymXiPv5tKcC6Xz1zffUa1tb-AEXTW3pHs42UEuqwBRiChdt=w950-h532-no

Rji-5Uj3_L6dITSyG2c2Pl_-bJk-PcL0rauBzO86-uRN1KqUGp--FZyc_tW59XWUjdwTOTBNrDazGpuYRIzXVvkaAF42Dql4Q6QkqDAZ9IsXDUfq3JtrutOA4FZMEVB4_O5sg7ir_QDmR47KMp2Jd5fRXUXrFkpODdzoFxWwY81Y8wqCG8y8P66pXMjriWsPwCzdnTr7S0Fqy3dc8Y18kjbLYHPokkNom0zbzmOea9SDoNaXHwqi9IMRp7xyBmN8fiyW8n9EMpLp0d-Lx0FMLlposmK9TI-6ILKopGwTStOkQL0z5VG-iyjukYiT4zJcE5fDMMHo6hpxgDANlCbUOlul96Rqbk0Akkau9flzAFDJMXSb7YFSeSFBpV2t1Tsz2ddknCCpXNv5vp3nQy0oS5QxfQomJXgpBdsZhhDSqDmIQCV22KMeXQwHcA5sInKFfm-bwgvfrk1DQsUXmDnmMpJzwerpHe3Le8ufR5GjiU4bk9RLd5t3avwQPxwVAoCy_iAmmnwA7pT3nj6KJ6vBhiXXl9WTkxyahLkBXOD3RRRN7R0baeA4rIRFQ9PCDj3yOOu_MfIvPYZrZUxzvqwxX2tudjORnUs-U1j9jfFb=w950-h532-no

Everyone made it safely to Legacy and their stats looked good. Phones are working now, as are the relationship panels. Their relationships held, except for the ghosts. I had to redo those, but that's probably because they aren't playable ghosts, they're just haunting ghosts right now.
    zAwFT_ULsD-KO8KgBjxM0en45XjJXhok9g_6mKhZfSjB-KbBO6KuRSVYtv0_MweXEzwwphSJbCZkcbqhb3XO3oHBLOclpzucQw7skOhqFIUmD1ETPFjZY-mGkYJBo_0JSGs0LjMJtCwr1M5pSf5Y0nhXLo31KiE0VZILFlz9PJGRqC4bKH18Dt4Kh_9k55lRYjwdgJGxe8eZJmSQcHrCeHq_dZ43DHZieVeRxmnytaq8XXdocMqJZaV6_qOv_QYpZRUpNfIin63VWEyMDPRBtOcZ2GlnU6zmb5stnKFg6LkrFyOnfbimpzIyO3R6yxwijN5xKHlrNwNLQvwvXAhA7QTuI70qdI528aGKNd-g_u5hjIn_gTGVQW4wwTa8aKQ4vaUSCz8iHcS7n-6Oq7dM_051O5wj_8wI_Q2T4EAVhv0T5IMFAW1bDx2lx2pJTpB8j8QbyPybY_ioN_pFPCL8omsyDxlVy2QRjtvHomXrmwMaX28nIetzgrf-QL-7NZwSeKAeF0RtK0ZeiYRvwMvB1l93K8mbFgt2XIYor1dUAVZa6ZTSeTUMw_J6cNt8EoCVs3DYV81Z-qKnfEluhFBmbZZa02OL0TTr2eKSghkn=w950-h532-no

The Dream Catchers looked good. I saved and quit the game. I'm not going to do anything else with any world until I review my NRaas Story Progression settings. It will be time consuming, but I should do it now rather than later. I exported my current savings in a few other worlds, so I will also have to switch all those out with my new settings file once it's done.

But first, I had to go back to Mountain Lake to get the Clue House family. I needed to make sure all was well with them and pull them out of that world. My plan was to put them back into a new version of Mountain Lake. I didn't want to risk leaving them in the old version.
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    Kimbra and Liv # 5

Liv drove on their date. And they didn't go anywhere packed, just to the empty library to get out of the house :)
    42299835412_27bcae7843_o.jpg
    41446012045_cfbe722072_o.jpg

The two chose to watch the stars on the front steps of the library, where they had a nice view of the city and the stars at once.
    42299836092_e423157436_o.jpg

41446013545_1ea692d7f4_o.jpg
    42299836812_f0117014f1_o.jpg
    41446014985_e124c39550_o.jpg
    42299837502_d3f5c7042e_o.jpg

The sky turned unnaturally disney-evil-green as they kissed!
    41446016695_bbc4d61971_o.jpg

Kimbra is an excitable sim, so she gets lots of random little bursts of excitement from being with her girlfriend, it's adorable.
    42299838322_0cf5557d32_o.jpg

Both tired after shower woohoo, but had a great date! Kimbra says she will look back on this date with a huge smile :heart:
    41446018415_c29c8170f5_o.jpg

The next morning they get up together
    42299839132_d4d98887a5_o.jpg

Kimbra works on her street art skill and rebel influence:
    41446019905_cee72a16ed_o.jpg

More weird kitten convos!
    42299840112_e815b43a8c_o.jpg

Liv is so rebellious...LOL She added homegrown peppermint to the pancakes her girlfriend made:
    42348384411_8aaa85d500_o.jpg

Zia's face trying to meow along to the custom music station LOL
    42299840892_52732f05a4_o.jpg
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @Karritz -- Thanks for the videos. :)

I may just have to practice around with it on another lot. The house I want to add the basement/stairs to is the house my Sims are currently living in. It's a flat lot, but it is decorated and everything lol!
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Part 2 of Saving my Sims:

I restarted my game, went back to Mountain Lake and made the Clue House family my active household. I saw that they too had messed up relationship panels. I quickly made all of them acquaintances. I couldn't remember who was closest to whom, but at least they all knew each other again. Their smart phone functions seemed to be working ok.

Boddy had been made a bartender. BTW, this was the first time I noticed the feathers floating around his ghost. He was killed by the Murphy Bed (blunt force).
    qgMO5x5WBcWL-_dVUqARDlLa_-z_KzKTEXKOdyEY--ta-0g7WQvbVl9Cigxd8sDclU-ZDwEcQl1tsnaVcwhlGMX5WLpcvcACZRL_SFFjaqvGitOkiUslUan0clSEIaYFn2w8efSCAEcCOOEn-N1b_s7g67coJRdTxl0UCm7MXza0NocD6KQ8kultbQr3rvTbLdJLu1iHrqMBpsVstkYH1d4EUXPj2mvTLq5WfYz80HMDz9rmvwqMyheOuXJMteUBVbbpDxK-QA1EqPs9ZbtYdAD7dtCI4WwMEKQOEK1PrxE5UxBQJvQd-7QXoI9Y6WJhaiy8GhpgonNNtr9QrmMlQbRfFtnxv8dNgasJlZWEZ_1Woc9gHgaH7-R6DXNRj4VBI1uSttFVTBn6JgD-0CvJdvEzowLfFfcKosoK-Yz5r8YQoVyzFnX_8r1DdM6V1zElnIbMJA_q5HtEy8yBNxiXln5MWCYhTJJO4J7hyVwaSZ4XotG52R8c7fP9-VVjq5VW5twpq0wkMFcMHBHW-NtyjV2i5IlHYphndqRpi1gUiIAhAqkgJVFysZG5pdcnS74SwmiRny1uhsLwGwHoBDQqLqoZmJdYtsRsFd_BNxXJ=w950-h532-no

Josephine was on the floor of a club wrapped snugly in a sleeping bag! Everyone finally made it back home.
    ARcV0l2xjTf8HIKt062UQYh-vgBTnab2t5Rde9ZaCkdEYwEbqRFB_ptrhuAr5Pd1cqm3E6sFA26OndorrxYSKLx8HRPCCLSoEy8yqsEKNkUfPVA9roGmNXFd2O1rZ4eg8fef62IbdhSbjC9460JhQBI8XZLGuvhYRy-d4yAPoXOAAt4DOYs6zhHhl_nyEPd7zVSv0X8Snt6KzyxIQqA1MIBa7slGzlM78O14tsQ4fQW3nF9EzjHNtBqO3jZYYNg8BXCq3MTACib-IEYY-99b4ZStKnAiOM42-ywhEwcHUa-nSi0clnYwV_1K2kvCoOk2Ww28g756DHcBY9RDVU4U7pJQTHWiag96SOfdp0kpf1N3DTWVMnopy8OWHZQFch1r40lhbGuIiXZZkxnCrU2zYTRu-DMYo-_Cmas26x9j7oXAw5nEjTTpKNmBpLR7liibu4oWjjLyyLIQi2MZLm7pIjzABrcDDJfaDSrBQ1lSJHNXDUblUUdjPD81R7ew1DHeqI8lKUlmBp4I-fxwIe9HpKKX4PRXDY3a6L-t8oxN1zSC8j-7MKyXDR0fASFZ4Eh2A7vHycCnoIxUNg0n4o8yDuHcZ6ab6psqIgGYFutD=w950-h532-no

The big task here was to resurrect the ghosts. This process was going to be part of my story, but I decided to just get it done. I could have used NRaas cheats to instantly do that, but I compromised. I used DebugEnabler to have the ghost sims each prepare ambrosia for themselves.
    ABrID2liDP_4v9zMeXETCsI2zxyRLXddIw8tz74ai5ZgxB8rcFxUMfrxhlxeG9VL5GJVtgKuMAejCNYLJchvF7D16ee4iWGfhF7b0FfVGkMlz73fL8L1glVYIzF3kMMFd8BfvLJQI4c2hfg8oGmyi1gEJq4UCX1AG_gbpBe5PzXHrrVx49nQf5LXMEoL8_UWjpaZ7BX28zlDBA7lzARDAeCq08o81tq_Ec6EiiC8Tox3ETRBSQsA_sgru1EnPxU3YLbY8jU-mR7lzv1ObBssjsj_W7UvWo6NaDu5I4yfURQrPRu5pqm9REy7iZtHox6AUeo0CnaQJCKdwLpzSrD8kwnyX1Iss4l_4kM9qGMSqqe-M_4botyaXcsS4UQu5kCWTH6ohr_IQ0Ao5CM9bS_u7B8BCA8RIa4hzwOpGnP1RVWXHbMCPi3UtNAskWcS6jD0DLo8usuzxPY9jdXJpeJrhDGZpMMCluxF4P93osCi41p8R3UkkSzSazlKTK8l_ZPYXxGip7qqAMV4FJBn5WwSphPZ-VDeLuRaKzqL3NbDbsZpKIq-WaItPbmcKkfkIZDZxdNAzSOY31Sl8cEHvnfMfSztwMdzbQnNYCmsZQnh=w950-h532-no

tPZ2RxgeygJ3a9nkun3b-9F-i8PsDskj2NIQwE0dM4s5fCbBpSKbKrRghAXjidM3N8eOWsN0DkwTspcX8P_Ls87aTqLogjEOY6Hf0hZ2ncknL71Yo5cZbM4kbZinY_KBfRMaunOEV64SOG98zi9wxldGhhbgiZhfHSaeF07Ju7jlS8apAZ5cVDrIwUk2RbnKrqDcdadQhVyEfRP2hVPEko9_BLjqiqVablrhkfjz5iC3_sQkl6o7cFzjRsmxftQW72onF1iDmbnC2ELlelpfyWEa-htTxjqOFcKhyekKHM6n0JoX26xVjmK4cxYjYT750jpy1_a0qQqlC3fTyAQHVSM6YtTc76lGLan9LTPuacMQ5M2BGWDukLLOqDYLYMrvmpmjHhCJtQcPzy8nXSon5SCY3nnDE3bba2u-Q2-9L650_l4mNeeGjYARNT9EQlIo3Rbm4tjacmHueJIzk5iT5cLuoRHorbXt_Uf0oP92HSZ8DIbABOzyKwZT2ILJ_MKGjzPyocs6j2O7ryp8yAH1nF82S0WffDPAGTgbgERCF9Lm-zp1QKkIr0rlfNru5CWV6Pb7_1FLKSi1PZZLplLv9Mf6qmDJ7fbkH84caW_H=w950-h532-no

qx7Mbtnc0i2Ao9zdW0AlWewLvsDjzgOgNZ46WVWf35OTRfff7SoChLi-SasSA9M82_G_U8iUt_pPx7tQRNRbkkfskmpo73D08dSocZSopMRS1PuJMGyAropDWct0ZrQnxCOE2pf13yVjscMPDLrRbN5djueNHdqSL_MZYsbv4NXIWWUZbKxdOmQ3lEF7J7QZayBWKzBnr9Eqh8vd_6eH5pv3JFZ0gwoA1yHcZreICo9dY-Ept1XcFs7IBUMo_sCVLuZpkrY12UVpbwF5Gou59oJnwbUYHZCZm0c7ysJG_9DZ3oODmlHXLatZzb6Jb6YAJZ7NNtCtfb511ag5HXYhMs0kwCJrWbTopL-nZp6LU2N_agChJliN3qyt8SvzoX6z3w6le2UkGBTecTLnN54pXEd2N6ZWiEdryog4hURnCg9Tnd8nMeThE8N_9-QmzkplxyQkYSRcK_fUSQ0luaBxngEhPVl0UZtEYuyheX6HUlxtjNCdMM8Kyp9mYShMZ8hjPm2Quvh4RnC2sA1bBuNh__S2y6qrB92WTHAjJygaHNczsLVGSJWQC-CyIgykXguEinN1JSdKJLhSoxBbjvX87lYW5qYR4knVSIWYlTBY=w950-h532-no

oKHMjmGQbc50STbVRrDtjXM8XdogXVwsbDIz9L3vgTrKTw8uU9ByEPGo96xOdh60z6mgvNQUmk3ob-Q9hU1r-vdwFfDkshZv5mQPgfvp_uOG7NpWZM45PVc3-Se61a7u6t4kAoZKn9hFIMIHFjDa9AEZ8yq9SyRxRL29AVPgmP-zfW4eJcX4GOysm7ViUW5gmKtKOP-QOnD2QS3HCkN-x6oNwWTV9UW0e12bvcfUQRaAKRLNFeV5j4oMNubqz7ZGH1GkW8Ku7XiZE24Aw3HwS7uh04ccolGn5aWd5R8KgKKukF_OD7HBl0R5IGAYWKnxXzi8GApuV6zNFVas5E04xiqrF1qxNSPGbUwpsZtzxgMYJbrGrFrRIGk6j5iMG_VYJo1WMgkf1tJdoIPbzr-DKAf-7e6qqrbWp7Sm6f5ErIp0ZF-nEs0a8_vbJ5M3BtZVrf7lUuxnpbGvjJRlyavZCeQ62l6aVrOf-h15CZysnvwutWNDDIrdA_BFNzJ-6zH3Dt8o5oPreWf9tMI0mezw4nn8lfdXm0dikRGR6-D1yRq83PnbvVOCX5NaczblV954ceyukfZYt2NGQcfKAZRmnX_Cvq6EZNsCwlFRAqT4=w950-h532-no

gdDdtMQnVig3C8t2DjO20u23iUaknxNV7MbEJYgMT5yst8GN1mk2gYgdfSM2pdrnknIx1aEy7R4uTirvatUEqJ88Tblv4LtsOtyCQmenUnITbZ_8h68uuNgC0Abtjgpoe5Q-9Z5agYmEYlC-MW3DeuSEIb0yHC7i4EKgk1JF3Iq7LXkaYu_TQKKCFGXmXvLAEY9aZKQS1oqzfAoywQThAuuctP5nhYttxN0kluyoNvqGTXqmJWCJacsrW0A0_C7lnp5kyPOiaSdVNoEKAs3h75k8807xXwy00zAtZLbqkYMP0xQyyUQv5aY5ickeimVsRixXq-FDPmKJvBzbpk7OyRc9pQM_IGXcYCWTPCl-0eejq5FW7JsgD1k1iPO1O6HsiGrdxry4OkIfwvhq-7UyXvdFS-HTWkf3jDHRlv7n_Scf2AE1ZWlb9mJ1ON-Xf0lVAVuFAsoI3cjn5zmAWgk_BZSFKmn8U1vfznaM5CUfZ7POjQldGshS0Df6vl5I5ELfxi7O0tHA6jFOCZYvtF8xxYaRaEE-GTxFmLW8pHzdNTnCbG5gjv-Ak4AWG0fnT1OxTR2nLb7nGnSFvLiWsX7B0InbmC-fbhnXlrPst8My=w950-h532-no

nlCKfa3NWQ5PUtJf4ffwo0IbpaB6hCAN_lFnN9Izu-Z_aGQuRM8AACxwgzVg95o70waNzkWNqDGL8mzUx1areEE5I_UnjtznEpPtBxnmS0wO0mkHe-bQ1le1LLZgFPqLxeNQGIFJ43h_Aqxwz7Cwyb8Sob5ZLVRODsduLSA32gFQ44qJjp3tmkMaSun3lD-F59vCjVOKUZXH1Y5p9VIhJAde-wW-vrJltKaYCWaKO__KBXOFHRQ6qRCSUeWLzyRcX4keNdP7Nh9niuHrKAIZB60Ifqrr6C6dmc7FexewY9bqbCHeGwqqum3yGX5sy75q18GJ81eFIf6tYzsnBFLyvuxSDQgurR13NRsOXLiRHPJi2eCodYZU1xbUi420W-AM4vqNortz4Omal8bP2n4ZHbgGF7qoz1oCVRdgWlOUGMCflRnurTfWqU9pRPY4isZpEZHcQ91CEpBmF8lHlSSkujSD-rjXm3_HGzb2Kh_3DSR-68bFCC1_WX9m355U8P7-iao7CSkmWFFzrHQXWKwVoqxfpd8xtAqxbhKgsCoKWvXJpHlJfaYc12WrXNKQQP-s4F2oEF1SRMIOfd6jElFPRLGH-VpW-5jeRdmMDTAZ=w950-h532-no

DIg_owRwpgNIxPa_DH7h0saA56NWn3fUeo9vHaURUAJviPgbNocsAw9T3dkQ32LsgxZAwv7BDL9icqCayVKaONRKORvp9P_2tLlqJ-NHiJvBF62fkHfBmj_jUDy2ApBxVCl_m62gGnAzPnNPvxjxyG0nZediI0NBlmNi9AlskQvd_L11rd0top2twfwe3IcsYNPgMEYayv5un9EcMC6e1VDD0cuziO1OI13zNqdZLUEyTpKdnt_1YHV9zmN8juE8P4ByDoWUjDERB0aodwKnPceygJ3IEuYibV4dEcm0PDk_QHj04xm5HVbDUeDhSIw55E3Z6KrThK8PuhvHLY7FwmXWNsB_ajytpalrQU9ch4wRgVzgefSZU5akIo_i6WXVyo7XPUHXDwjCPRdxMiZPk6JwZJqbgEw215W_Y3aFu3kDDXZmP6s9YcOihE8niMgJbNdEyNDXlofHmFFEg3PqIp9ahY5N6d1jDkms7YWZ5gPTDBC6EjYlW9FC6XPKIB0-w1OpSXU62FZBOMvUR3ou1fdoSOfp4gkjv9ruDlLd-ssBEpKqr-8VWvP4GhW5y617dA1vuhUS7p7T6zK-q1PC5g_YovCjS2Tg1KFWid3f=w950-h532-no

Next I had to spawn the two unplayable ghosts and have them also eat ambrosia. One of the active sims made 2 plates of it and left them out.
    ODdvVYoo_HdcmAU7rEETZA1qw0Fs8mPoH4MTzab-WmLWscpNtrLWFc0FTZ8xKNGJKi1WSeq_Ace7kP6VEBSQ776YjBdIwkogDaEOGBL2GIq_cwl7MSc5X88AqIDfsEkS_tZt-vfEt8ED97DJbSTtb6EVgvt4wZ9ZKB2TbGm2jxSssGq7QuCWyJT3DJRPLBogCMBpO5eMwLA4gm9f2cH5W506RQs9kQ1En7CClsWaUxOwAEHlgcv41APRsxmtc0902ULj_-UiCxBIqPpLZvPd3EkSHwnZKD_ofGXxEY5r8khw46ITCJTfB5KtINaFKreTjKV2ss-oqJqSGNVZI5ZQFLR2Bf-rQeH68pc_4D-1fEkRw-hWkhQtPj4sdelYgfzCKL7miU7AyBoRpNNmlAF_KUDzqy1qFOmWWk9u-51De0RxDbbNHiGXQ2YbQVi_Dk8W4qBPYB_un3P-Pwb_0HfZabZ55-1GTQfMVdwZUs-37oZFyzcWI4o5INFTPm0dgZg-xquBc61WqERFQrGkYDIdMUTcrH_k4BRIvZpHxwod0LnJ_f6Jx_QfS0Ymbe6ti4RMyTqxEm9K8XR5NeU_FKpduQIGrpA7S3ZzQen2N3mS=w950-h532-no

OwbZfgBAAkwz7qQtkEkOKLmaDMayZw3A4KvbJ20ex1AavcINO8ZIHsq9viB12VXEibKN-vgz0u9VnKA3xenAmslrlJ3d9fbXQ9f3p5gRvBj7KLCpZmJf9bojryKY5uRGVxSmtN0m8tB44zvbO04OW-WQELfeb4yy-GF6hizfYvaQjoPQIKtWuDZqgu81aikzCMa_wdKDGY65ZiBjmhpDCnZPkiYI8uz4Dgt5BgeEMpf-ukrGscCKfcVVAjcTfFhUnqbocUbgzLJNpOeAROBWvHFri6Uy2KJWBFzBZe5KDDrPDQUkfZW6phPMhCrkJCjfWGeB__0F0ex1EgmyIrZXXlEH9TyaBwcV8DXwcuoHv1p4vV3Ib2nMIqRO-BrqUeSBzhimwyQsjNQEu7CIMkb666phop23HbWKnkm__-EsfB84Y_iK8Hzn2wEUbjQ2Vu_3kStQAbaEY7rcZb-_YffPKBGMryVXj0BnPP8veP3ZBAJDjCwJkMaVLxQ0RooyW_bFuqN4fFw0T1Hb7oDC9WTOps1L_wLKvwcae7HzNE26GY9-JoXLDxpDGBDE9GH1QSmE3oVPxpnZXj3poFrQ1Zo3GWCifrF7b_x7LGBZ3yEf=w950-h532-no

John Green was the last ghost. He didn't go after the ambrosia at first. Then I remembered I already had a full house, and he couldn't join unless I split off Carie the Mascot. So I did that.
    s3Rn9H_ufOVDkC3ZRAC0MHxhzApWghXyefXtj5QSeFBTn_RD7sVr2fnZkJj-fYgfTf7ajsV50KteT1xzF9sGRZrgzcpMFtsONcVACJEkQYVWe3RSOwpLHs4pPai--4xPZdEu-pouE-bwd2zRP4GBjwcMPUosByXep2OCS8mL4T9XTajW7d30A-eyR2E7sWgCI12IppEAZCdvidZ8tus0TDXQEp2XpGCaMRtCNysf0otPetr3E4GOqTAp_HVFjFiIi1-Ny1dzPMe1B5Oi9aZ26aPFxczsVi9jciZtazcyHm-RJ6yLm9nlSVEIO8pfEHpnpYq7u9bMiLDdThIptMaKNy1vFwNk91uluTJDQkbSJh0Ah5MIHlIQZ2sriH1EIoJDUrZCX3qc3EqC-9skCf_BDbBA73NhvK9sksn8boVQeDmpR7WsPy7ncDVDiYRY_J44wqErqa2LJg8JiA1-Qd0mkiyFNdtFeVbV9CCx9Cu6h55CqUgpAZDM70HAwVWy2Qepql2G8fUrY0CfytoAoqdQJh1uYQSPj8qKRdABv_ZS6QG1f03ekBOmNSG4LrQp8-C7jDKh96Y-4DoyXp-GzQ9wEnpklKMmsOsAXP88bgxd=w950-h532-no

John finally took up the ambrosia.
    jh8z0jGOKG1gJtXHfwXb2PjVpmhKxVyF9l0LsgXBC-GEXBZ73qQx22-JAH_MI-WLs9tG80tDCJ5g4urg0jRub9vexu9uQ45tz382-z78jue3z7LvUr7kggqqoUtO5bWTEieMsAZpSNfLQAL6R-M0Mh-TYPedOdI4-G7oS3ye1Ik5EnXF4ojWDyE9aBct9zZ-LQj2tgW_e1L38BvZX4uXBA768aDqyKDpLv5QvSDQftkjkYI5DcUo-DUjB8GifTWQ5W_Ri-R1N1mJD36Lm-3Ly1LuS7FVZmOiG7fc31EDIJTCc4knBCMOnLqd4nVb9-p-MndWzWprO9wqn86o8KLL3hI3Xjhdgu3WVU7yV_XxwgJnuDiMPyy795k8XMnAa-LYABQJX52y15dBmjqzU5okd37eJgS4OB4EfdlMWWhSbRtvwZITY7KA5egxba3wg1QaMdO-QQ9Mx3cs0zFuw7LL4OZPS0D8fNMmCReAst4WiGQXTi8QsfY-ts684lgZfsfqhr81EByX9Rq_lMaHVOusy42Jnh3ALgMWLw3zqysbUd_lwPXlLLdZ8zXTQ9B-jOm13lLqPBOqlz0IG_p8pLlZhBvj2sYWV8wKXxyzpmK8=w950-h532-no

VoTrrSbRtqe5m4GoQy-t8KZmmkphpr-Y6QAl3y4v0uSooZGJLoh-FD4y-hmXgw6PciUu4Rmonu6FU1u-D0fg8VwEzcOobB6m2_Js8KZIOPZR8-hRd4tjUbc9_sTq_-nMLvwFtNgmrZ7B5qBix_J-eGp6a3paFuPFNCyPpY7U-9B3s_rY6bqVmFbg485NWtkNJ0eux2zR3c6HRynQLwxCcmp2tjGlsKw8UUCFSt2s-D4SBDNy35rPA_xkmQ8t38RNx1k1sMP8RcMpdmMKCAcRg_unDUlotI9dJEdb4zd1tUX8Efxys0cJAfKe2LUgQwHEK1fer8ZLS_V7pGo7pjm7_NZJxpMU3PbncIQONFy0LtSFKCIWSUv061PQi1_tWRPmGdMS1kucKdHsMzldfE4oGM4zeK3J8Dp0lrANj59WmlcUoXruDYfjO5uRZSznwlNjKN72zmCycP15D4wi3atlZyTSqjmnTqv5HHXMIH5JxPLouUcohl6pzH2_E9zHLQt2Jwp05RO4I_vQ7TREeCRdDhbPrhY8Rl1tD_hnNno3dSFkd19jh4z0aacIAdAFLu52V4VsUcF44gzD6XKaCs0Kt_Hm5VnCh1e4PmF5Xyej=w950-h532-no

After everyone was ready, I evicted the household and saved them to the library bin. I then saved their home separately. After I quit the game, I took the old Mountain Lake saves out of my Sims game folder and put them in a back up folder elsewhere. Then I started up the game again. (During all these restarts, I also cleared cache files each time.)

In the new Mountain Lake world, I installed the Boddy Manor again and placed the Clue House family. All their stats looked good.
    Kd4SfywMuGD9adwWyya3NqWZDPMk4Mr8MjcLVDmiTCp57T5uAd9WMVHI2OK98lDQrf_A1mCdOrkyM9_lRL9Fm_y8i-DLWD1beyR86fR5xyVHFuvnwJWA0GmXx3N6pmKsgI5zkxvYZJ7qA2f1w2GBbYj4EqPDyyB7pSdPM0GMX-YYlFMsY-ZzCTtAKV3LW5Hn8YYlZsDncs9RW9C662F5wAHuJisK28DE0oEstUPRIWy_AOuqWToJav7BwNw3v0wdsJDqsaV0IGDoL60lxK9OUTdMOcmu9J0Nm3O_YoGR37_iWcevcMUp8K7ujuNAFMtSgqBiZzGcyfin6-7q_vhkDF3dP0vqbsEYBZlaFPJ5PiGd1-hNhCIIN8IRz0XR8dO--D7MmRH9ohpcxd6LquwhKfHO_Zff2y1MksNWowSwxFmDrkU7ppk76foDNEndIYfeiIL8B8I3qZCNBqP3DTIvqAeoK1cYj-JakEO0e-Ya2SD7b6nJnIzsMP4O52L5rf2dzOC_HCiUjOI1jtgxNs5T2SMXG3DGzRCGXDWO7NfMlfAmbZ8hofrCc-8vkREJk_OCurut6hbCQg6zCt9tCGO-jqFQY7wBAGh2Rncx2ZEv=w950-h532-no

One of the other things I did was save Cexavu and Carie from the old world and place them in the new one. Later I realized there might be another Cexavu in this world, so I need to check on that, change a name if needed. I don't want two Cexavus running around!

Carie is in the house I originally chose for Uncle Allen. I fixed the roof and gave her a fixer-upper car too. Not sure what I'll do with these two, if anything, but they're in the new Mountain Lake for now.
    L-4RpVadnSwD-hAHlt-hujNFrGAoBxaH3GJSPr7O9ifgswtBjYUOv_AOVCJNW9rmwUnkTtrx_jMKVzDBA-8-Xy5r4RBM19Oc0RlAu9quEyNJ4T55_GCFH4PPqhOGNNPvGt1MGKr75rn85GdnxPxMV6PeOFQD1_FpMhHLrEpGMnBS-9C80TU-2s9cDvt5ms5rcTRRtXNXU2TU5dU0xD-Nml9JE4HjFjKl8gnllK5pbALWuri2PKLc1_NYLoK7tuJd3fUhAMTzBhrTrqydIQn-FPr_kWq3wy2QQDDs4Dgl5ZWhRzrTLi75uMYSQsdWLuiQPRTxFFMReJOLgpmi5UfOoocH5FthB2XxAjxfs7m7mQs15KwFULjWRv4S4vem-qLe2WORLLNjdn5YhsrSkIWseRMHQW7HEQLHENSMBp1L4GTsXXQx-ly6uSHEBRUer2mQdx_g_BAMfRBcghkJoZvFHnUVHmBdZkIgtqsP1eeBj-6cFm7GHw43bqNVcLwVgDIKFQ8SDJvSxKzvckTSoDnkT-LN2DuQWRVrohNNKKup3tMfkNSNNtXIFcFyDKay5LsolrPyKw2Rw_3a18quNGUOXY2kXow5EFzM4mF96ZA7=w950-h532-no

Sims love to work on this car. And Carie is just begging for a makeover!
    VcYhiLKFTKiWOiEN-ERLhDMQ8GbHmzljomdEl53HjVaLmM4SLKgjdHw3XLQhb0CHsdIZ4e0q4k71WiaZr3OhKmXrL5YTG0GY04oQ5L1VHBGSlaNgwVgDQO98Ne9dj4EplSintfKyvDJuYQB73v7aB1eQ2FzwO_8XfRcF6QS1dZ0bJujuUyFQhgvt1oNMzKn_TYNXu04albT-WkV_wduyC2UsYppoVH6gN83xGAJ8c8ys7CdvVzgx_6_efYtQqcnHzpi55xxZU6vhSSvAk9NJuCKY0fYjAMuuSKOsxpvHbIbbdBAm-2AxTK3v-y6zoKXNFIcXavyTivHsL_MGJQ7lHNszU2cEm885gIVArKwYWjtqv9oj6SZVpK0Yv7vMiMnDCvxb1sNhN-vtbbxnmivOYvm2HWWl7iP6zW1btX5kP1_1D87FNVDz67tcVmBYNP3FV_pvkOliI9DzYlFxK7KbCdiYftvtUhbRZjdxXpnThkPVA0pgZF61BsiN-xmAg1auGnr7oRfC0LwG2iUDXjfGMOQPBdnUkxsRfjIvbXHdJZg4EnpTulbPA539P0qBRPxtYht_0ZLe42YyjDAeMg3YtRyXFKAHQrV79PgOsRXL=w950-h532-no

Cexavu's car is close to being finished.
    sMKsRLYTO4GzLU-joACbKDV74yoD43qtmsCNheniwH8FDHopQSy8T7S7QdniRfjAcL0V-FX1OkbO5q1A81mWUjR1aesUKA0ZMB-VINKp6qcgSDQWflfSHrlvrh1FBf7hHxwzQfvD4lCi2REytk99kVLfVX4KDQg7B0R5edIt2Y2ZcO25KQeZwx1xxaG4KskM6MPD9ud8ILB_5Z_8UfDWmRGu3nYFwXKaP2h43a_gXEoYhjf5O2vNu2_Gib_ZiB370AHvTlKe4SUwC3cTiI2imta3WMjpxklzue6Szuj1wTv28fy8p9xec91ilxGZXtJYbM-6wHfK-uw8vPTbxt102KYK-RPvDCobM_5U-7C_yrABQK6yW_SYMoM2Nag22z9wR6IM8PT8WKjWm92tP7CB2TcGQ4BhDdINIog81V5uFdsY8q81QUerdbUz7eJ4a82Ib9CNgRTf_l97Jtiw64MlAqXioQkzWMQSg1UmVhiNQg6LeLExr0Yc6LITwy5nuzh4t8JUYPDSaSdKQ89iKzihegET4B31C16PfRvY30YAUOw8mtlTKE5OJEeAn4GBZ6mzWR17wa9aUFabmYxW3MMHLT8V8nwl4ykID2-a7qCb=w950-h532-no
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited May 2018
    ThreadFeedback_CatchupPost_header.jpg

Have to catch up due to the fact that I had RL stuff going on as well as a build. Sorry. :D Have to go easy with physical activity for the next three or so days while my body is getting used to the blood pressure meds (for those in the States...yeah, I got put on Norvasc).

Page 2642
    @PalmArrow - sounds like Tamsin is having quite a fun time especially with all the goings-on at the hospital.

Likes and Awesomes handed out

Page 2643
    @lanlyn - looks like yet another Sims 3 item that I'm going to have to collect as well as the greenhouse. Oh joy, more simpoints. :D
    @meerkattime - yeah, I'd say Mea doesn't need him. He's a no-load and she's better off without him.
    @king_of_simcity7 - nice graduation pics
    @imdragonit - Your Olympus build is stunning and Zeus and Hera are amazing.
    @lanlyn - I have to say that build fits right in with the vibe of MH. My builds are just monstrosities that don't really seem to fit in anywhere other than some "location" in Vancouver. :D And if I built one of my monstrosities in RL (if I won the lottery), the city hall's development permit division would have a cow.
    @Mikezumi - love it when your ghosts visit.
    Your sims have quite the "life-filled" days. :)
    Great family portrait

{Page 2644
    @Mikezumi - it's always nice to see the ghost ancestors visit and on top of that John decides to give the parents a helping hand and train Kenna to walk. That's so awesome.
    It's always awesome to see your sims enjoying every single day with lots of activities.
    @lanlyn - quite the variety of supernaturals in the Yates house. :D Love the werewolf enjoying sparring.
    @coco - NRAAS Traveller sounds like a lot of fun to use. I'm sure that I'll probably have to move my Sims family from Riverview at some point, but right now, I think I'll stay planted in Riverview until River and Haruo pass away.

Page 2645
    @king_of_simcity7 - What a relief to not have Warren around. Great update.
    @Mikezumi - Kenna's got gorgeous eyes.
    Gotta love those trips to the mausoleum - Hey kids, let's go see dead people. :D
    @Charlottesmom - Yeah...overtime pay, Grim really should get it considering how much he's over-worked in my story-line. :D

Page 2646

@king_of_simcity7 - Dom's quite the manipulative little (insert bad word here); musta been taking lessons from Warren, the little stunted slime. Great update.
    @PalmArrow - Haruo is the type that would go after those criminals and pretty much do them in if they touch his family. (Guess I liked watching Charles Bronson in Death Wish..(the 1974 version) wayyyy too much.)
    Hmmm, wonder if Stuart is getting close to considering settling down with Tamsin. :)
    @UnseenHorizon - congratulations on the perfect Baked Angel Food Cake.
    @lanlyn - love the amusing ways in which sims clip into their invironment. :D
    Gotta love werewolves; my favorite Supernatural lifeform. :D
    @MoonandStars83 - You know me. I'm always simcidal. :D
    @meerkattime - Holy geez, not even a bench. darn those repo men.

Paga 2647
    @polrbear - Kimbra looks really cute.
    looks like Liv is enjoying the potion table. :D
    love the sunset.
    the kitchen looks fantastic.
    @king_of_simcity7 - great pics.
    @Mikezumi - that's a lot of spacerocks. :D
    Awesome looking bowling alley.
    I presume you have that mod "Children can play" or can you tweak NRAAS to allow children to play musical instruments?
    I've never really liked parties too much in RL so my sims never really go to parties either, but it's really fun seeing your sims interact with others at the parties.
    @Kakashijewl - Congratulations to your sims.

Page 2648
    @harmonia_nectere7 - Gorgeous pictures. You must have your graphics settings on high - Wow, it's gorgeous and your sims are beautiful. Oh...and welcome to the forum.
    @Silverofdreams30 - Ty is an incredibly handsome sim (man, that compliment sounds weird coming from a guy... :D )
    @king_of_simcity7 - nice university scenery pics
    Warren hiding in the bushes staring at the girls - yeah...creep factor ramped up to 10. Great update.
    @polrbear - yes, definitely cats know just how to make a person stop and go "awwwww..." Loki does it all the time to me in RL. He's so talkative.
    @CravenLestat - Stunning work
    @Charlottesmom - awesome outtake scenes as usual. :)
    @imdragonit - Mt. Olympus is stunning.

{b]Page 2649[/b}

@meerkattime - Poor Maura. She's going to freeze herself, all the way up to her midsection.
    Goodwin might be wise to "leave town" considering how Mea might take revenge. :D
    @coco - I know right, Every so often, I'm always changing up the building. :D I'm still trying to find that "perfect" home. :D That might prove to be impossible.
    Impossibru.jpg
    Yeah... I know...that's why it took two days. :D Hory Shet! :D I makeu one sim for one screenshot. :mrgreen: Couldn't get his eyes all the way closed or his eyebrows canted that far. I need to try to see if I can release those sliders so that I can go to the extremes. :D Then I might be able to make Impossbru Meme guy accurately. But i got his face pretty close. :D Yeah, I know, I've lost what mind I have left. :D
    @king_of_simcity - Great update
    @coco - sounds like a rather interesting "swimwear party" in the middle of winter. :D Luckily it wasn't poolside.
    Glad Clarke survived the rather hot situation.
    @aricarai - Wow...that's a lot of videos. :)
    @Mikezumi - Nice to see Fife. :)

Page 2650
    @Mikezumi - I need to use the food replicator more. :) But I always balk at spending their lifetime achievement reward points.
    Welcome Lachie - Evil Genius? Oh boy. The boys are going to have their hands full with that one. :D
    Boy, that's some altitude with that tent.
    Sorry to see both Brett and Euan pass on.
    @coco - Yep...I definitely love lakes. :D I'm hoping that if I ever win the lotto, I'm going to buy an acreage up in the Interior with a private lake. :D Although I'm going to have to make sure that it's not in rattlesnake country.
    @aricarai - Yeah...I really hate RL sometimes, but I guess I have to "adult" sometimes. :D
    @king_of_simcity7 - Lots of intrigue in your updates. Great update.
    @polrbear - congratulations on the "love in your life". :) Oh...they do that. :D My wife on the other hand, usually absconds with my t-shirts. :D But I don't mind in the least. At least SHE makes them look good, unlike me...who needs to exercise more. :D
    I see Kimbra has a fascination with the megaphone.
    The little feline looks like a lynx. :D She's absolutely adorable.
    polrbear wrote: »
    She had earphones in, and Liv still blew her ear off...
    41580919194_9fff37bb92_o.jpg
    @polrbear - the expression on Kimbra's face made me LOL.
    @CravenLestat - Stunning patterns and your model too is gorgeous.
    @aricarai - Thank you and coming from you and your stunning builds. I appreciate the compliment. I just cook up whatever comes from my mind...and sometimes...I just have a one-track mind...in terms of building, so most of the time I tend to use similar architectural styles on pretty much every build. I need to get a bit more adventurous. :D

Page 2651

@aricarai - I agree (so many updates). I turn around and try to build and I see four more pages...the next morning. AGGGGGHHH!!!! Oh well...everyone deserves to get feedback, so ...on to the feedback. :D Lots of fun reading everyone's stories and builds and other stuff.
    @king_of_simcity7 - Lots of trees. :D I love trees. :D
    @CravenLestat - Love those LBDs. :D Of course...as a man, I enjoy "watching" them. :D Especially when @Featherbelle is in one. :D
    @Mikezumi - sad to say, but I think you're right about Euan. Interesting to see how Sims imitates RL. So much of our married lives are tied up with experiencing life with our significant others that when your partner passes away, life isn't worth experiencing without them. To the rest of you young and singles; you will understand eventually. ;) (guess I'm feeling a little reflective today...and thinking about my mortality after receiving a "rude" wakeup call with that HBP diagnosis) - time to get to exercising.
    Great family photos.
    Niall is a handsome looking sim and the red hair is striking.
    @coco - ah, yes, a "tropical paradise in the snow" :D - during winter. :mrgreen:
    I'm wondering if one of these days, I'll probably end up going "OK...darn it, I'm going to own the store." I don't think I'm there yet. :D
    @OriginalMara - I think the only game I'd be interested in playing outside of TS3 is probably Cities: Skylines and that's a download game. :) Haven't found anything else that tweaks my interest, except perhaps FSX or some flight simulators DCS is interesting and I'm thinking about getting the F-14 Tomcat add-on for that one. But I really need to get a gaming system first.
    imdragonit wrote: »
    I'm right there with @Nikkei_Simmer , totally certifiable :D
    @imdragonit - Hi, Certifiable, I'm NUTS...nice to meet you. :D BTW. your Mt. Olympus is GORGEOUS. The interior is stunning and I'm looking forward to seeing the whole build as you work on it.
    @coco - have you ever played with Gandhi on Civilization and encountered the "adopt democracy" bug. :D Turns Gandhi into a bloodthirsty warmonger and he pretty much nukes everybody. :D Ah Sid Meier. :D
    @Mikezumi - eyes widening at the disembodied floating head. :D Well...at least he got his torso back with some maternity clothes. :)

Page 2652
    @Mikezumi - Morna is stunningly beautiful.
    @coco - oh oh...looks like Spencer got dragooned into the martial arts life. :D
    Awesome update.
    @king_of_simcity7 - Warren really needs to meet up with Grim...and not for a date...for a reaping session. Great update.
    @emorrill - my late dad planted the irses and tulips. I'm kind of glad that they tend to bloom every year, the bulbs just stay in the ground and keep propagating and provides me with plenty of opportunities to photograph them. But when we move, it'll just mean that I'm going to have to buy some bulbs and a planter and plant some so that I can keep photographing them, I need to find some Princess Irene bulbs as well as some various colored Irises.
    @Silverofdreams30 - Audra and Bree are stunningly beautiful and it looks as if Savannah is going to inherit those looks. Great update.
    @LunBeauty - welcome back and hopefully things have gotten sorted out with your computer. It looks as though your sims are off at University. :) Sounds like they're having fun.
    @Silverofdreams30 - great update.
    Awwwww, congratulations to Audra and Ty.
    @T_Mari - welcome back. :) Great updates.

Page 2653
    @king_of_simcity7 - Good puppy. Great update.
    @lanlyn - so sorry to hear that you're dealing with this mess. I know that this game has underlying coding issues and it's frustrating as heck to have to deal with something that the devs should have dealt with, but I guess that's the price that we have to pay to play the game that we love. I truly hope that you can manage to straighten out the problems that you're having with the game save or manage to port things over without too much problem. I'm really enjoying your story-line and hope that it is able to be saved.
    @plushtrap_107 - Thanks. @Featherbelle always teases me about being a chicken about needles. Well...I've never liked needles at any point in my life. Even more so now that I've had an experience with an actual IV needle in Nov. 2016.
    @harmonia_nectere7 - thank you. I just have to get the BP under control and start exercising on a regular basis so that I'm not having this problem any longer. But that's the thing about aging. Your body gets to the point where things break down. :) Guess I'm at the stage where I have to do regular maintenance and repair. :D
    @Mikezumi - Hope you had fun, Great family pictures.
    @charlottesmom - You always have such INTERESTING screencaps. :) Enjoying your stories and your outtake caps.
    @imdragonit - That building is gorgeous. And love all the statues.

@coco - Hope you're feeling better,
    @LunBeauty - I love the flickering of those tiki-torches and well, I figured they'd go nice with the "beach"...although it's snow-covered right now. :D
    @emorrill - Awwwwwwwww....Lawrence is a cutie-pie.
    03-25-2012_friendly_house_finch_shot2_wm.jpg
    We get wild house-finches outside our house periodically. :D And occasionally, I'll see various colored finches fluttering around up by my wife's work.
    @king_of_simcity7 - great update.
    @Mikezumi - It's always nice to be able to see the ghosts interacting with your family.
    My gardener sim always cries about dead plants.
    @charlottesmom - I have to say that it was your build with the bridged part of the hosue over water that prompted me to see just how far I could take it with an "over-water" build. :) That's the fun thing about fellow simmers is to see just what we can do to prod our respective muses. :) Thanks for prodding mine. :D
    @Mikezumi - Oh my goodness, Lachie has a look like King Joffrey (from GoT). :D I guess it goes with the "evil trait". :D
    Oh MY... that tent looks as though its about to tip over.
    I've had dental injections and shots and blood tests out the wazoo growing up...so eventually it got to the point where I was just petrified of needles and having to undergo any sort of procedure involving needles. Then along came the IV... ugh.

Whew! Thank goodness...I'm back to within one page. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Before I try to catch up on feedback, if I can, I want to respond to a few people who made comments about my current game issues.

Thanks to all those who expressed sympathy and gave suggestions! :)
    @Silverofdreams30, @plushtrap_107, @bekkasan, @Charlottesmom, @Karritz, @coco, @OriginalMara, @LunBeauty, @Mikezumi, @TadOlson, @Nikkei_Simmer

@Karritz Yes, I had really gotten upset about the game. There's so much I want to do, then I have to stop and take care of weird glitches. It's frustrating. The thing is, I can't always trace what causes these things. They can happen when I'm doing unusual things or just playing a normal routine game. Doesn't seem to matter. ...I'm going to work on all my NRaas Settings. If I don't get burned out doing that, I'll try to forgive Sims 3 and keep playing! :D

@coco I have 26 NRaas mods, including MC and Cheats, Overwatch, ErrotTrap, Traveler, DebugEnabler, Register, Retuner, Porter, SP, and Traffic! Maybe it's time to review all the NRaas settings I have, not just Story Progression. HA! ...Thank you for doing research on my issue. I couldn't pinpoint anything I did that might have caused it. I actually think there's been a problem going on in the background for a while--about the time I split off Charlie and Mayra. I think I used Edit Town to split them off, but I used NRaas SP to switch over to their household. I used the instructions on the SP page for that. I always follow those specific steps if I rotate to another family. ...I also recently checked my mods, and they were all current. I'll check again though. Thanks for that reminder.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @polrbear wonderful updates

@Nikkei_Simmer Thank you
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Hey, Constance?

Like, don't you have something to do, like, write a book, maybe?

Screenshot-75.jpg
    Instead of hanging out out in the Chikamori graveyard making Grim Reaper snowmen?
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    I'm afraid these comments will have to be brief. I'm too far behind. :/ And please excuse any typos. I'm trying to hurry! But I've read what everyone's posted and given out likes and awesomes. :)

Pages: end of 2648 through 2650.

@imdragonit Mt Olympus looks wonderful. Amazing. I've seen the finished product, but I'll wait to comment on it when I get to that page.

@Charlottesmom Well Joe and Jae's story looks promising!

@meerkattime Congrats on Maura aging up to toddler. She does look good as a YA too. ...I hope you can sim again soon.

@bekkasan I bought my Myst Reader (3 novels in one) book on Amazon in 2006 for $13.60. I actually bought 2, one for me and one for my sister. I can't believe the price has gone up that much. Wow. In 2006, I hadn't started buying ebooks yet, but now that's about all I buy.

@OriginalMara I played a little in Zoo Tycoon, but I was lousy at it--or maybe just impatient! I played more with the Black and White game which came out in 2001--also published by EA. It was a "god" game. My creature was the horse and I named him LanLyn. It was the first time I'd used that avatar name. I've used lanlyn in some form or fashion ever since!

My very first LanLyn!
    latest?cb=20140315011720

https://youtu.be/e8sfa_KKpFY

@Nikkei_Simmer Your new home build is awesome. I love how you incorporate water into your home lot. Beautiful. ...Your choice of trees and other landscaping was perfect.

@TadOlson You reminded me about the ITF replicators. I need to put it in one of my current games. I liked having them, the waiters too. Although, I can understand your not wanting a lot of waiters.

@king_of_simcity7 OMG! That screenshot of Warren in the pool! Creepy. Just like a lurking crocodile! ...Maybe Dan can help sort the Warren/Dom mess out!

@CravenLestat I think Gwen looks sweet and is very pretty too! Love the pattern she's wearing. Very versatile to recolor.

@coco That picture of Clarke looking out the window was super! ...LOL at the doll house being the main party entertainment! ...Hmm. Adam is beginning to show his true colors. ...And poor Clarke putting out fires!

@aricarai Wow, you've been busy! A little bit of this and that too. I like that pic of the carriage house. Beautiful home. And your sim Frankie Ruth Wright is lovely.

@Mikezumi Good heavens! An elder male pregnancy! I can't wait to see if it will be a ghost. ...Those 2 little girls are so cute playing together. ...Love that pic of Cain and Niall looking out from the elevator. ...I recognized Mikezumi at the pond. ...Great shots of Cain as the football was thrown to him! Serious game indeed! ...Those beetles can be vicious. ...Congrats on Lachie. Uh oh--evil genius! He doesn't look evil. ...So sorry to see more deaths so close together!

@polrbear I love your kitten Zia! What a darling pet. That pic of her snuggling Kimbra was so cute.

@Silverofdreams30 I like your new male sim. He has a unique look! I like his eyes.

@MoonandStars83 Well, I hope your sim gets lucky soon and finds her bed!
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Maybe it's Warren who needs to be slapped with a wet mackerel. And possibly a restraining order.

@lanlyn *hugs* Sorry you're having issues. I know what that's like. Are you playing an EA world, or a custom one? If you're in a custom world, it might be better to stick to EA ones for now.
    ****At least you were able to repair most of the damage.
    ****I never noticed before, but it looks like Ambrosia is some kind of cake/pie and half an avocado.

@Nikkei_Simmer At least it's something easily fixable. I think both of my parents are on blood pressure meds. And, of course, they had to cut back on the salt. I'm also wary of needles, though not too much since I have a tattoo.
    ****You see what happens when you get overly Simicidal?

@Charlottesmom Poor little birdies. Hope they both fully recover.
    ****Looks like a great new family.

@imdragonit Looks awesome!

@Karritz Good luck with your tutorial!
    ****Great new Sims.

@Earcat I don't think I've seen a cat use a water taxi before. I'll have to keep a lookout when I'm in my island games.

@coco It wasn't really that, it's just I would dismiss or fire one and another would show up. I eventually got it figured out and canceled the service though.

@OriginalMara I think that feature unlocks at Level 7. Or was it 5?

@LunBeauty It works for bowls and toy oven foods, but not adult dinner plates. I'll have to see if I can find it again.
    ****Nice update. A bit odd that their schedules are off, but I guess there's not much you can do about that.

@emorrill I think one of my aunts used to have a pair of those. They were named Dorothy and Toto, I believe.

@Mikezumi Great updates! I don't think I'd mind eating grilled cheese for breakfast.

@TadOlson I'm actually kind of okay with just pulling the bundle for the first couple of days playing. I don't like to mess with my settings too much in case I accidentally bork something.
    ****Looks like you town is coming together nicely.

@Silverofdreams30 Great update. Looks like they're enjoying the honeymoon.

@polrbear Yay for kitten!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Was with the Thawns last night. I sent Anderson off to China to get started on his LTW. I'm hoping to make it far enough to get the axe, but I'll have to wait until they come around again to find out.

hzuPdGx.jpg
    Anderson looking for a relic in the Lost Temple.

I'll try to check in on Monday, but can make no guarantees. If not, I'll probably be hating myself on Tuesday.

Happy Simming all, and Happy Memorial Day to my fellow Americans!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    @Charlottesmom, I'm glad that baby birds are doing well :) I hope the one with the gammy foot will improve but it would be nice if you could keep her if she doesn't. I've had gerbils with gammy feet before and they manged just fine and were happy :)

@TadOlson, yeah, bigger busy towns are nice :) I like Bridgeport but I often have my Sims living on the outskirts so they can have a garden.

Your map is very good; your roads look so tidy :) Mine look like spaghetti xD

@emorrill, Lawrence was so sweet; birds are grand animals :)

@lanlyn, no problem :) I'm glad you were able to save your Sims :) The new world looks very pretty!

@Nikkei_Simmer, no problem :) IV needles are even more scary, lol!

That's a pretty finch; he looks like he is waiting for some food ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top