Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Members Club - Come On In!

Comments

• Options
    BonasitaBonasita Posts: 54 Member
    Hello. I'm a brand new Sims player. My daughter started playing last night and I thought it looked really fun, so I'm currently downloading Sims 4. I'm looking forward to learning lots about the game from this forum. I haven't yet purchased any expansion packs, thought I'd wait and see if I enjoy playing the game (probably a silly comment because I'm sure I will!). I'm really looking forward to eventually building a house and decorating it. Thanks!
    -Bonnie
    Daughter started playing Sims 4, I joined her, she quit, I'm addicted! Moms play games too.
    It's never too late to have a happy childhood! :D
  • Options
    SimplyErica16SimplyErica16 Posts: 51 Member
    1. What is your favorite EP/SP and why ?

In the sims 3, I have to say my favorite EP would be Generations. I always enjoyed playing with the kids, and doing the pranks. I also really enjoyed the aspect on prom and stuff like that. In the Sims 4, I forget if Cats & Dogs is an EP or SP, but I enjoy that one due to the pets, of course, but also because as of right now it's the only EP/SP I own in the game. I'm thinking of getting Parenthood next. Anyone got any ideas on whether or not I should get it or any recommendations on what I should get?

2. What is your favorite thing about the game?

My favorite thing about the Sims franchise would be being able to make my sims do the things I want them to do. Like, a puppet show. I can live my entire future through the sims, and watch it go by without having to age up in real life. I mean, it is inevitable, but the Sims makes it easier to realize that there will come a day when I'm going to get married, and have my own children, as for right now, I'm way too young to even think about having my own kids. But does that stop me? No, it does not. Haha!

3. Do you play with cheats? If so, which ones?
    I think the only cheat I ever really use is the need cheat, sometimes I use freerealestate, but that's only whenever I get houses online that cost a pretty penny for a starter home, lol. I use the moveobjects cheat more than anything, though!

4. Do you have any tips/tricks you'd like to share?
    I know most of you probably know the 'alt trick', but a lot of my friends do not!! It's amazing to think that they don't as well. I don't think I'd be able to play the sims without the alt trick, along side the move objects cheat. :)

5. Do you have The Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite things?
    I do have The Sims 4. I think my favorite things would be the moods. They give more life to your sims. Although, there is a lot of things I do not like. For example, no open world, the fact that it's very hard to raise the toddlers, and the fact that the sims sometimes stand throughout an hour in game just standing there. In some ways, I wish EA would just put together Sims 2, 3, and 4, adding a bit of everything from each game to make a super-hybrid. Like, the sims 4 characters, with some of the sims 2 decor, and the sims 3 open world. I have to say, I enjoyed the decor items that came in the sims 2 ikea ep. Haha. But yeah, that's pretty much it!
    I'm a fellow Simmer!
    I have a youtube channel as well! Check it out ➭ SimplyErica

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Bonasita wrote: »
    Hello. I'm a brand new Sims player. My daughter started playing last night and I thought it looked really fun, so I'm currently downloading Sims 4. I'm looking forward to learning lots about the game from this forum. I haven't yet purchased any expansion packs, thought I'd wait and see if I enjoy playing the game (probably a silly comment because I'm sure I will!). I'm really looking forward to eventually building a house and decorating it. Thanks!
    -Bonnie

Hello @Bonasita :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is exciting that you are starting Sims 4 simming! :) That is great!
    Carl's Sims 4 site is a very helpful site with many guides to playing the game. There is a " guides" button at the top of the site page, which will take you to a list of a variety of helpful guides to the game.
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options

In the sims 3, I have to say my favorite EP would be Generations. I always enjoyed playing with the kids, and doing the pranks. I also really enjoyed the aspect on prom and stuff like that. In the Sims 4, I forget if Cats & Dogs is an EP or SP, but I enjoy that one due to the pets, of course, but also because as of right now it's the only EP/SP I own in the game. I'm thinking of getting Parenthood next. Anyone got any ideas on whether or not I should get it or any recommendations on what I should get?

My favorite thing about the Sims franchise would be being able to make my sims do the things I want them to do. Like, a puppet show. I can live my entire future through the sims, and watch it go by without having to age up in real life. I mean, it is inevitable, but the Sims makes it easier to realize that there will come a day when I'm going to get married, and have my own children, as for right now, I'm way too young to even think about having my own kids. But does that stop me? No, it does not. Haha!

I think the only cheat I ever really use is the need cheat, sometimes I use freerealestate, but that's only whenever I get houses online that cost a pretty penny for a starter home, lol. I use the moveobjects cheat more than anything, though!

I know most of you probably know the 'alt trick', but a lot of my friends do not!! It's amazing to think that they don't as well. I don't think I'd be able to play the sims without the alt trick, along side the move objects cheat. :)

5. Do you have The Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite things?
    I do have The Sims 4. I think my favorite things would be the moods. They give more life to your sims. Although, there is a lot of things I do not like. For example, no open world, the fact that it's very hard to raise the toddlers, and the fact that the sims sometimes stand throughout an hour in game just standing there. In some ways, I wish EA would just put together Sims 2, 3, and 4, adding a bit of everything from each game to make a super-hybrid. Like, the sims 4 characters, with some of the sims 2 decor, and the sims 3 open world. I have to say, I enjoyed the decor items that came in the sims 2 ikea ep. Haha. But yeah, that's pretty much it!

Hello @SimplyErica16 :) I posted to you on the other thread but just wanted to say “happy simming” again to you :)
    These are guides to Sims 4 Expansion Packs
    https://simsvip.com/sims-4-expansion-pack-guides/
    Sims 4 Game Packs
    https://simsvip.com/sims-4-game-pack-guides/
    Sims 4 Stuff Packs
    https://simsvip.com/sims-4-stuff-pack-guides/
    They may help you to decide what packs that you would like for your game,
  • Options
    SimplyErica16SimplyErica16 Posts: 51 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > SimplyErica16 wrote: »
    >
    > 1. What is your favorite EP/SP and why ?
    >
    > In the sims 3, I have to say my favorite EP would be Generations. I always enjoyed playing with the kids, and doing the pranks. I also really enjoyed the aspect on prom and stuff like that. In the Sims 4, I forget if Cats & Dogs is an EP or SP, but I enjoy that one due to the pets, of course, but also because as of right now it's the only EP/SP I own in the game. I'm thinking of getting Parenthood next. Anyone got any ideas on whether or not I should get it or any recommendations on what I should get?
    >
    > 2. What is your favorite thing about the game?
    >
    > My favorite thing about the Sims franchise would be being able to make my sims do the things I want them to do. Like, a puppet show. I can live my entire future through the sims, and watch it go by without having to age up in real life. I mean, it is inevitable, but the Sims makes it easier to realize that there will come a day when I'm going to get married, and have my own children, as for right now, I'm way too young to even think about having my own kids. But does that stop me? No, it does not. Haha!
    >
    > 3. Do you play with cheats? If so, which ones?
    > I think the only cheat I ever really use is the need cheat, sometimes I use freerealestate, but that's only whenever I get houses online that cost a pretty penny for a starter home, lol. I use the moveobjects cheat more than anything, though!
    >
    > 4. Do you have any tips/tricks you'd like to share?
    > I know most of you probably know the 'alt trick', but a lot of my friends do not!! It's amazing to think that they don't as well. I don't think I'd be able to play the sims without the alt trick, along side the move objects cheat. :)
    >
    > 5. Do you have The Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite things?
    > I do have The Sims 4. I think my favorite things would be the moods. They give more life to your sims. Although, there is a lot of things I do not like. For example, no open world, the fact that it's very hard to raise the toddlers, and the fact that the sims sometimes stand throughout an hour in game just standing there. In some ways, I wish EA would just put together Sims 2, 3, and 4, adding a bit of everything from each game to make a super-hybrid. Like, the sims 4 characters, with some of the sims 2 decor, and the sims 3 open world. I have to say, I enjoyed the decor items that came in the sims 2 ikea ep. Haha. But yeah, that's pretty much it!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @SimplyErica16 :) I posted to you on the other thread but just wanted to say “happy simming” again to you :)
    > These are guides to Sims 4 Expansion Packs
    >
    >
    > Sims 4 Stuff Packs
    >
    > They may help you to decide what packs that you would like for your game,
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you so much! Happy Simming to you as well :)
    I'm a fellow Simmer!
    I have a youtube channel as well! Check it out ➭ SimplyErica

• Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > SimplyErica16 wrote: »
    >
    >
    > In the sims 3, I have to say my favorite EP would be Generations. I always enjoyed playing with the kids, and doing the pranks. I also really enjoyed the aspect on prom and stuff like that. In the Sims 4, I forget if Cats & Dogs is an EP or SP, but I enjoy that one due to the pets, of course, but also because as of right now it's the only EP/SP I own in the game. I'm thinking of getting Parenthood next. Anyone got any ideas on whether or not I should get it or any recommendations on what I should get?
    >
    >
    > My favorite thing about the Sims franchise would be being able to make my sims do the things I want them to do. Like, a puppet show. I can live my entire future through the sims, and watch it go by without having to age up in real life. I mean, it is inevitable, but the Sims makes it easier to realize that there will come a day when I'm going to get married, and have my own children, as for right now, I'm way too young to even think about having my own kids. But does that stop me? No, it does not. Haha!
    >
    > I think the only cheat I ever really use is the need cheat, sometimes I use freerealestate, but that's only whenever I get houses online that cost a pretty penny for a starter home, lol. I use the moveobjects cheat more than anything, though!
    >
    > I know most of you probably know the 'alt trick', but a lot of my friends do not!! It's amazing to think that they don't as well. I don't think I'd be able to play the sims without the alt trick, along side the move objects cheat. :)
    >
    > 5. Do you have The Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite things?
    > I do have The Sims 4. I think my favorite things would be the moods. They give more life to your sims. Although, there is a lot of things I do not like. For example, no open world, the fact that it's very hard to raise the toddlers, and the fact that the sims sometimes stand throughout an hour in game just standing there. In some ways, I wish EA would just put together Sims 2, 3, and 4, adding a bit of everything from each game to make a super-hybrid. Like, the sims 4 characters, with some of the sims 2 decor, and the sims 3 open world. I have to say, I enjoyed the decor items that came in the sims 2 ikea ep. Haha. But yeah, that's pretty much it!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @SimplyErica16 :) I posted to you on the other thread but just wanted to say “happy simming” again to you :)
    > These are guides to Sims 4 Expansion Packs
    >
    >
    > Sims 4 Stuff Packs
    >
    > They may help you to decide what packs that you would like for your game,

Thank you so much! Happy Simming to you as well :)

You’re welcome :)
  • Options
    AvieLeagueAvieLeague Posts: 37 Member
    Hi all! I started playing with Sims 3 and now also have Sims 4, but only recently managed to discover these forums. Cool to meet everyone!

My fave S3 EP was Late Night, because I always wanted to be in a rock band. And now I have one! ;)

I like creating Sims with assorted personalities, throwing them all together, and watching what happens. But I also love CAS and building. I probably spend as much time messing around in build mode as I do actually playing.

It depends on what I'm doing. Move objects if I'm building, money cheats if I'm setting up a specific scenario. Mood cheats sometimes, if I'm trying to get a screenshot with a particular facial expression.

None that I've figured out myself! ;) I've learned a lot just lurking around here, though.

I do have Sims 4. I like a lot about S4, as long as I take it for what it is and don't compare it too much. It's more like having two different games than having to choose one--I sometimes go back to S3 as well. I miss the open world. And the easily-customized colors and patterns for clothing and building in S3. Although I've been enjoying figuring out how to do recolors in S4, too. And, of course, I miss my band. Still waiting hopefully that to happen in S4. ;)
    lv-banner-posterized.jpg
    Loud Voices: Sims and drama and rock and roll.
  • Options
    AvieLeague wrote: »
    Hi all! I started playing with Sims 3 and now also have Sims 4, but only recently managed to discover these forums. Cool to meet everyone!

My fave S3 EP was Late Night, because I always wanted to be in a rock band. And now I have one! ;)

I like creating Sims with assorted personalities, throwing them all together, and watching what happens. But I also love CAS and building. I probably spend as much time messing around in build mode as I do actually playing.

It depends on what I'm doing. Move objects if I'm building, money cheats if I'm setting up a specific scenario. Mood cheats sometimes, if I'm trying to get a screenshot with a particular facial expression.

None that I've figured out myself! ;) I've learned a lot just lurking around here, though.

I do have Sims 4. I like a lot about S4, as long as I take it for what it is and don't compare it too much. It's more like having two different games than having to choose one--I sometimes go back to S3 as well. I miss the open world. And the easily-customized colors and patterns for clothing and building in S3. Although I've been enjoying figuring out how to do recolors in S4, too. And, of course, I miss my band. Still waiting hopefully that to happen in S4. ;)

Hello @AvieLeague :)
    I posted to you on the other thread but just wanted to say “happy simming” again to you :)
    It is nice that you can enjoy being in a rock band, as you would like to in real life , through your sims and Late Night ep :)
    Creating sims and building homes are very special parts of simming! They are enjoyable and fun ways that we can express our creativity through the game. The moo cheat is very helpful when we are building!
  • Options
    allharlowseveallharlowseve Posts: 107 Member
    Honestly Double Deluxe from Sims 2 just because it came with cars and had so much amazing stuff! Even though I've switched to Sims 4, I still love Sims 2.

The ability to tell stories with the characters. I'm going to school for Film so I've always loved telling stories and the Sims is just another medium for that. I also love building/designing houses so there's that too.

Yes. Testingcheats, motherlode, freerealestate, headlineeffects off (for filming)

I feel like I have too many to share. If anyone has any specific questions for me about making Machinimas, Animations/Poses, I'm here to answer!

Yes I do. My favourite thing is to use CAS because it's so amazing, least favourite thing is trying to rotate while holding an object (I have a mac with a 1 mouse button so it's hard)
  • Options
    Honestly Double Deluxe from Sims 2 just because it came with cars and had so much amazing stuff! Even though I've switched to Sims 4, I still love Sims 2.

The ability to tell stories with the characters. I'm going to school for Film so I've always loved telling stories and the Sims is just another medium for that. I also love building/designing houses so there's that too.

Yes. Testingcheats, motherlode, freerealestate, headlineeffects off (for filming)

I feel like I have too many to share. If anyone has any specific questions for me about making Machinimas, Animations/Poses, I'm here to answer!

Yes I do. My favourite thing is to use CAS because it's so amazing, least favourite thing is trying to rotate while holding an object (I have a mac with a 1 mouse button so it's hard)

Hello @allharlowseve :)
    I posted to you on the other thread but just wanted to say “happy simming” again to you :)
    It is great that you are attend a school for Film! Your studies would be very interesting. Playing the Sims would complement with it so very well.
    Designing and building homes and venues is an enjoyable part of simming! It is great we can bring our own design ideas into sims gameform, as well as recreating real life homes into builds where our sims can enjoy living.
    The cheats that you use are very helpful to use in the game.
  • Options
    bekibeaulieubekibeaulieu Posts: 3 New Member
    1. What is your favorite EP/SP and why?
    The last time I played Sims was Sims 2 Pets on the PS2 so I guess that!

I love how much creative control you get, the animations are super funny/cute for some things, and I love building houses.

I do! I try not to use them too often, but I've used the motherlode, full edit mode in CAS, changed their moods for work, filled all their needs. Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. I would love to get more into mods and CC (I just started playing sims and watching others play on youtube and discovered the mods and CC there!)

Sadly no lol. My husband bought me the Sims 4 for Christmas with the Cats and Dogs expansion so I'm completely new to it all! But I'll take all the tips and tricks anyone has!

Yup! I love pretty much everything about the game, my only complaint about the game is that the day goes by WAY too quick! I've tried searching for this on my own with now such luck; I'm looking for the mod that slows down time in the Sims 4. I want my sim day to go by slower so I have more time to do things in the game. I found one mod that puts in a clock in the game that you can use to slow down the time but that one was psted back in 2011 and I don't think it was made for the Sims 4 (it says it was updated back in 2015). Sooo, if anyone out there knows how to do so or can point me in that direction I would greatly appreciate it!
  • Options
    1. What is your favorite EP/SP and why?
    The last time I played Sims was Sims 2 Pets on the PS2 so I guess that!

I love how much creative control you get, the animations are super funny/cute for some things, and I love building houses.

I do! I try not to use them too often, but I've used the motherlode, full edit mode in CAS, changed their moods for work, filled all their needs. Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. I would love to get more into mods and CC (I just started playing sims and watching others play on youtube and discovered the mods and CC there!)

Sadly no lol. My husband bought me the Sims 4 for Christmas with the Cats and Dogs expansion so I'm completely new to it all! But I'll take all the tips and tricks anyone has!

Yup! I love pretty much everything about the game, my only complaint about the game is that the day goes by WAY too quick! I've tried searching for this on my own with now such luck; I'm looking for the mod that slows down time in the Sims 4. I want my sim day to go by slower so I have more time to do things in the game. I found one mod that puts in a clock in the game that you can use to slow down the time but that one was psted back in 2011 and I don't think it was made for the Sims 4 (it says it was updated back in 2015). Sooo, if anyone out there knows how to do so or can point me in that direction I would greatly appreciate it!

Hello @bekibeaulieu :) Welcome to the forums !
    It was very special that your husband bought you Sims 4 and the Cats and Dogs ep for Christmas <3 It was a very special gift that you will enjoy keeping on playing all year around!

Carl's Sims 4 site is a very helpful site with many guides to playing the game. There is a " guides" button at the top of the site page, which will take you to a list of a variety of helpful guides to the game.
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com

• Options
    PluttskuttPluttskutt Posts: 112 Member
    I loved Sims 1 "Makin' Magic" and nothing has topped it. Sure, I love season and pets when they come out too for TS2,3, and 4 but none of the magic expansions they have done has come close to the "Makin' Magic". There was so much to explore, a whole magic world, and I could even have a pet dragon.

The possibilities. I'm a writer and I love to create my characters in sims just to play some stories with them, or build houses I can later use to imagine my characters walking around in. There's also no way to really fail, and I'm very thankful for that because I am so bad at games really.

I try not to! The one I use the most is the moveobjects because stuff don't have to be so far apart, really EA? If I'm making character shots I also use the cheat to make them happy, and the motherlode so I can decorate the shot how I want.

Don't do what isn't fun and don't listen to how others think you should play the game, or which game to play.

I do! The CAS system caught me, as I've always been horrible at creating unique looking sims. My least favourite thing is that the world stands still outside your active household. Sims don't get promoted, married, have babies, and all that fun.

I've played sims since Sims 1 came out, but I've only now become a member at the forums because I want to try legacy for real and see how it turns out.
  • Options
    Pluttskutt wrote: »
    I loved Sims 1 "Makin' Magic" and nothing has topped it. Sure, I love season and pets when they come out too for TS2,3, and 4 but none of the magic expansions they have done has come close to the "Makin' Magic". There was so much to explore, a whole magic world, and I could even have a pet dragon.

The possibilities. I'm a writer and I love to create my characters in sims just to play some stories with them, or build houses I can later use to imagine my characters walking around in. There's also no way to really fail, and I'm very thankful for that because I am so bad at games really.

I try not to! The one I use the most is the moveobjects because stuff don't have to be so far apart, really EA? If I'm making character shots I also use the cheat to make them happy, and the motherlode so I can decorate the shot how I want.

Don't do what isn't fun and don't listen to how others think you should play the game, or which game to play.

I do! The CAS system caught me, as I've always been horrible at creating unique looking sims. My least favourite thing is that the world stands still outside your active household. Sims don't get promoted, married, have babies, and all that fun.

I've played sims since Sims 1 came out, but I've only now become a member at the forums because I want to try legacy for real and see how it turns out.

Hello @Pluttskutt :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. Makin Magic was a ep! Many simmers enjoyed having that pack in their games.
    The moo cheat is very helpful! It allows us to express our creativity in new ways through the game and is very helpful to use when wanting to place items close together.
    The sims 4 cas tools are great! They are very helpful as we are creating sims that reflect how we want a sim to look like or are making a simversion of a real life person.
    I hope that your legacy goes very well!
  • Options
    Hello everyone ! :) Just a little note for new members.
    There has been a change in the number of posts and points required to become a full member. You now need 25 points, 15 posts, and an account older than 24 hours. This change starts from today
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members

YsTO9jH.jpg?1
  • Options
    CelesteDreamer21CelesteDreamer21 Posts: 41 Member
    Hi my name is Celestial Dreamer

What is your favorite EP/SP and why ? City Living, I can live in apartments

2. What is your favorite thing about the game? The game play

3. Do you play with cheats? If so, which ones? Yes, building cheats

4. Do you have any tips/tricks you'd like to share? bb.moveobjects on then press ALT, see what happens

5. Do you have The Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite things? Yes, Favorite: I can get CC/least favorite: The CC makes my game slow
  • Options
    Hi my name is Celestial Dreamer

What is your favorite EP/SP and why ? City Living, I can live in apartments

2. What is your favorite thing about the game? The game play

3. Do you play with cheats? If so, which ones? Yes, building cheats

4. Do you have any tips/tricks you'd like to share? bb.moveobjects on then press ALT, see what happens

5. Do you have The Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite things? Yes, Favorite: I can get CC/least favorite: The CC makes my game slow

Hello @AsunaSama_YT :) I posted to you on the other thread but just wanted to say “happy simming” again to you :)
    City Living is a great expansion pack! It is nice that our sims can enjoy living in apartments and visit festivals. It is fun collecting snowglobes also!
    The moo cheat is very helpful! It helps us to express our creativity in new and special design ways!
  • Options
    CelesteDreamer21CelesteDreamer21 Posts: 41 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > AsunaSama_YT wrote: »
    >
    > Hi my name is Celestial Dreamer
    >
    > What is your favorite EP/SP and why ? City Living, I can live in apartments
    >
    > 2. What is your favorite thing about the game? The game play
    >
    > 3. Do you play with cheats? If so, which ones? Yes, building cheats
    >
    > 4. Do you have any tips/tricks you'd like to share? bb.moveobjects on then press ALT, see what happens
    >
    > 5. Do you have The Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite things? Yes, Favorite: I can get CC/least favorite: The CC makes my game slow
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @AsunaSama_YT :) I posted to you on the other thread but just wanted to say “happy simming” again to you :)
    > City Living is a great expansion pack! It is nice that our sims can enjoy living in apartments and visit festivals. It is fun collecting snowglobes also!
    > The moo cheat is very helpful! It helps us to express our creativity in new and special design ways!

Thank you
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > AsunaSama_YT wrote: »
    >
    > Hi my name is Celestial Dreamer
    >
    > What is your favorite EP/SP and why ? City Living, I can live in apartments
    >
    > 2. What is your favorite thing about the game? The game play
    >
    > 3. Do you play with cheats? If so, which ones? Yes, building cheats
    >
    > 4. Do you have any tips/tricks you'd like to share? bb.moveobjects on then press ALT, see what happens
    >
    > 5. Do you have The Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite things? Yes, Favorite: I can get CC/least favorite: The CC makes my game slow
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @AsunaSama_YT :) I posted to you on the other thread but just wanted to say “happy simming” again to you :)
    > City Living is a great expansion pack! It is nice that our sims can enjoy living in apartments and visit festivals. It is fun collecting snowglobes also!
    > The moo cheat is very helpful! It helps us to express our creativity in new and special design ways!

Thank you

You’re welcome :)
  • Options
    risV_13risV_13 Posts: 5 New Member
    Hellooo :smile: I am new on the forum and am kind of getting a feel of how things work on here. I always come online and go to this website if i have a question about anything on TS4. The latest research was the new pets game pack. I love that pack! I'm curious about this forum and am looking forward to having more access to the website :blush:
  • Options
    I just realized the last comments made were in 2014??
  • Options
    > @risV_13 said:
    > I just realized the last comments made were in 2014??

Nevermind.. I got confused lol
  • Options
    risV_13 wrote: »
    Hellooo :smile: I am new on the forum and am kind of getting a feel of how things work on here. I always come online and go to this website if i have a question about anything on TS4. The latest research was the new pets game pack. I love that pack! I'm curious about this forum and am looking forward to having more access to the website :blush:

Hello @risV_13 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is great that you own Cats and Dogs pack! It is fun and enjoyable having pets as a part of our sims households! This is a guide to the pack which may help you as you play pets in the game
    https://simsvip.com/the-sims-4-pets-guide/
    Happy simming :)
  • Options
    Thanks! :)