Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ryan's Lots & Rooms - p48 - New Lot - Springy Gardens (Finally Back)

Comments

• Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited November 2017
    Hello my Simming friends, I'm finally back with my new build to share! Yeah, it's been a while (again), but I'm finally got to managed to revive myself on forum, posting in this thread and share a new build for you. :smiley:
    For this new build, with the release of a new expansion pack called Cats & Dogs, it is a home in Brindleton Bay. Apparently it's a starter, but it was the easy thing to do so I can catch-up with you. Who knows, it was enjoyable yet struggled a little.
    Anyways, this one is perfect for 1-2 Sims and a dog starting out. Hope you enjoy this build! :smiley:

Lot #48: Merlin Coast Starter
    Lot Size: 20X20
    Lot Type: Residential
    Required Contents: Get Together, Cats & Dogs, Parenthood
    You can download this lot here.

Lot Features:
    >Welcome to Merlin Coast Starter, a one-bedroom and one-bathroom coastal starter, perfect for a household with a dog starting out.
    >Starting inside from this building is a kitchen and dining room. Going to the left is the bathroom. Going to the right is the living room and study with a bay sofa and a pet toy box.
    >Going outside at the back has a bench under the birch tree. There's also a pet door at the back of the house.
    >Going upstairs is the hallway going to the green bedroom with a pet bed
    >This lot costs §19,397 (§19,407 is the real price as the game didn't count the photos). This fits on a new world called Brindleton Bay. This won't be a starter home as this already exceeded the 20k price. To make it look like a starter, you need to start with either 1-2 Sims and one dog or two Sims together. This is also not suitable for a cat.

Traits: There are no lot traits for this build, but you can place any traits you want.

Builder's Major Challenges:
    >Working with color scheme is very difficult. Probably it's so hard to accurate the right color in every room. I even made a debate to myself whether I prefer dark or bright colors. It was also frustrating that I spent so much days just to choose the right color scheme on each room, if ever Maxis gave us at least a color wheel.

Tags: #small #bright #blue #coastal #seaside #traditional #starter #house #home #brindletonbay #pets #dogs #nocc #gettogether #catsanddogs #parenthood #playtested #RyeCris16
    Screenshots:
    GKHEgel.png
    YywDNC3.png
    More pictures here.

Note: Please do not re-upload, I'd been stolen before. Thank you! :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    It is nice seeing you RyeCris :) It is great that you now own all the packs that were released this year!
    The exterior design of Merlin Coast Starter is very nice! :) Very nice roofing! The yellow flowers look pretty on the edges of the front windows. The roof covered front entrance looks nice, and very nice seat bench sitting nook in the backyard for resting in the shade of the tree. Very nice layout of the interior of the home! The coat shelf is homely near the front door. The wall texture and chequered flooring in the kitchen looks very nice! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst cooking there. The pawprint floor rug is a great touch in the bathroom. Very nice design of the living room! The windows sitting nook looks great! The boats themed wall pattern here and in the bedroom looks nice and suits the starter being in the new world. Sims will enjoy siiting resting there , watching tv, or reading a book at the desk table. The mounted fish on the wall is great there ! The picure on the bedhead wall in the bedroom is a nice touch .
    It is a very nice starter home for the new world! :)
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Good to hear from you Cris, hope you are doing well! :smile: Merlin Coast is an absolutely lovely starter! <3 Beautiful and cute architecture and the interiors are wonderful, love how you were able to do so much on a starter budget! B)
  • Options
    Thank you dear @rosemow! Yes, I finally had all packs released this year and hoping for great pack contents in 2018, especially Laundry Day stuff. :) Glad you enjoyed my latest Cats & Dogs starter too! Thank you so much for the continued support! Wishing you a wonderful day! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you @Corwim! Glad you liked the architecture and the interior on my build! Yeah, starters are challenging, but it's fun! :smiley: Belated thanks also for the nomination in recommendation thread! *bro hugs* :smiley:

PS: How about calling me Ryan instead, because when you're calling me Cris, you're actually referring to my father, hehe! :#
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    You're welcome Ryan! Oops, so sorry, didn't know I was referring to your dad, hehe, calling you Ryan from now on! :smile:
  • Options
    NoreNore Posts: 236 Member
    edited December 2017
    Amazing works! So many to look at and all in a plethora of styles haha. I especially liked the Alfonso house. It is so wonderfully structured for such a large house, without being repetitive or standard! :)
    Post edited by Nore on
    Link to my showcase thread: NoreKP Showcase

Link to a story I started: Chronicles of a Simki

Origin ID: NoreKP

Latest build: When Baroque Met Modern
    4584899921fd5b78c0674fd01372085ee844519960c626fcee531895d7bd6d3af4b9e81c.jpg
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Merlin Coast is a charming starter home! Wonderful work. :smiley:
  • Options
    No worries @StSciurus! The only reason I prefer with RyeCris16 as my internet screen name is because my real full name is Ryan Cris. The Cris from it was from my father's nickname, I can't tell you more about it as this would against the forum rules. ;) Anyways, thanks again! *bro hugs* :smiley:

Thank you @Nore! I'm very you visited my thread and left an amazing comments on my builds, especially Villa Alfonso. This was my very first Mediterranean home in TS4, built in 2015, and I thought about making a revision for it since it was very ugly. Anyways, thanks again, I'll take a look on your catalog too! *bro hugs* :smiley:

Thank you @StSciurus for the charming comment on my coastal starter. *bro hugs* :smiley:
  • Options
    Hello my Simming friends, I'm back with my new lot build to share! :smiley:
    For my new lot, since it's Christmas season, it is a small Christmas-themed craftsman bungalow for a small family with a pet. With few days left before Christmas, I finally managed to catch-up with my own build for Holidays.
    Merry Christmas to you and hope you enjoy this build! :smiley:

Lot #49: Craftsman Kringle
    Lot Size: 20X20
    Required Contents: Get Together, City Living, Cats & Dogs, Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Parenthood, Kids Room Stuff

Lot Features:
    >Welcome to Craftsman Kringle, a small two-bedroom and one-bathroom cozy Christmas-themed craftsman bungalow, perfect for a family with one child and a pet. This lot has no electricity with exception of old radio and lightnings.
    >Upon entering the lot is a front deck with a small bench. Going inside this house is a cozy and festive open-plan area which contains the living room with a study and a warm festive fireplace, a Christmas tree, a pet toy box, and a scratching post for your pet cat.
    >There's also a kitchen and dining area that also has a feeding bowl and an exit to the back porch. Going outside at the back has a chess table and three garden pots for Sims to grow crops.
    >Going to the left is a small hallway. Going north is a small blue bathroom with a litter box. Going south is a winter-themed kid's bedroom with a bookcase, a toy box, a blue teddy bear, and a pet bed for a kid to enjoy sleeping with a pet.
    >And going to the left from the hallway is a master's bedroom that is also surrounded by an open window. There's a bookcase and also an old radio for Sims enjoying listening to slow songs. There's also an exit going to the backyard.
    >This lot costs §67,858 (§68,143 is the real price as the game didn't count the paintings and photos), a perfect family home for under 70K. This was placed on Whiskerman's Wharf in Brindleton Bay, but you can place on any 20X20 lot, even on Windenburg.

Traits: There are no traits in this build, but you can place any traits you want.

>After I built Merlin Coast Starter, I had yet to decide what style should I build for Christmas Holiday. At first, I tried a farmhouse but I struggled. I also tried another suburban home but I'm failed. Then I tried different types of cottage, but nothing made me comfortable.
    >Since it was few days before Christmas and I haven't started any build yet, I thought I didn't have a Christmas build this year. But since I'm desperately want to have at least a small build, I also decided to make another starter instead. But thankfully, I decided to make a small craftsman bungalow and with few days left before Christmas, I took overtime just to catch-up with the due date.

Credits:
    * luckyheather - for the inspiring and adorable winter theme idea that I used on kids' bedroom. These rooms were inspired by Penguins and Polar Bears
    * Anna_Vel_annA - for the custom arts that I used in this build. Here are the download links below for those interested:
    * Winters Wind - Anna_Vel_annA (Unfortunately, I can't give you a link. It seems like it was deleted, sorry!)

Tags: #small #cozy #christmas #holiday #onestory #craftsman #cottage #bungalow #house #home #family #pets #nocc #gettogether #cityliving #catsanddogs #outdoorretreat #dineout #parenthood #kidsroom #moo #playtested #RyeCris16 #AnnaVelannA
    Screenshots:
    AqTS3Pm.png
    ezx6bvg.png
    More pictures here.

Note: Please do not re-upload, I'd been stolen before. Thank you. :)
    Hope you enjoy this build and Happy Holidays to everyone! :smiley:
  • Options
    The exterior design of Craftsman Kringle looks very nice! :) The wreaths on the dormers, pretty coloured lights on the glass windows and the snowflakes and garlands on the edges of the front and back porches look very festively nice! The different sized snowmen in the front and backyard areas look very cute! The white lit trees are pretty! Very nice open plan layout of the interior of the home. The red and brown wall panelling looks very nice. The coat shelf and shoes rack are homely touches in the entry area. Very nice fireplace sofa seats sitting area! The Christmas tree and presents corner nook is very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting in front of the fire chatting and listening to gramophone music. Very nice study desk nook corner for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk reading a book. Very nice kitchen and dining area! The type, colour and placement of the kitchen cabinets looks very nice. Sims will enjoy eating meals at the green festive patterned dining table. The pictures are a nice touch on the wall. The blue wall patterning in the bathroom gives a nice look to the room. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! It is nice that there is a screen shade separated off play area for the kids to enjoy reading or playing with toys there. The blue teddy is cute! The beaded curtains on the bedhesd windows in the master bedroom looks very nice and the patterned floor rug is a nice touch in the room.
    It is a very nice Christmas themed Craftmxn bungalow home! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Hello my Simming friends, it's me again! :smiley: Today, I'm having one last build to share before the end of 2017. But it's not actually one build, instead it's a new room set.
    Yes, I'm having a series of six styled rooms for this year. But instead of separating three types (modern, traditional, and kids) in each sets, I merged the three into one set, which having two rooms in each type. The reason about it is the absence of building last Spring (if you remember) and busy with real life.
    I had uploaded most of the rooms before, but I haven't showcased them here until I finish the set with remaining room, but now it's finally here! :smiley:
    Anyways, hope you enjoy this set and wishing you a Happy New Year and a fresh new start on 2018! :smiley:

A2Q3gfp.png
    Room Set #5: Ryan's Styled Rooms 2017
    Description: A 2017 series of my styled rooms that are built in The Sims 4 with packs released in 2017 and older. Each of these two are modern, traditional, and kids.

6urjERC.png
    Room #1: Retro-Vision
    Type: Living Room
    Size: 5X5
    Price: §15,400
    Tags: #small #red #yellow #orange #50s #60s #retro #midcentury #modern #livingroom #nocc #cityliving #dineout #bowlingnight #moo #playtested #RyeCris16
    Download Link
    Required Contents: City Living, Dine Out, Bowling Night

G0tvuRg.png
    Room #2: Pumped-Up at Home
    Type: Home Gym (In game, it was under Career & Misc.)
    Size: 5X6
    Price: §24,893
    Tags: #simple #sleek #black #white #modern #fitness #gym #mediumwall #nocc #gettowork #cityliving #spaday #fitnessstuff #moo #playtested #RyeCris16
    Download Link
    Required Contents: Get to Work, City Living, Spa Day, Fitness

blYiL5F.png
    Room #3: Charleston Craze
    Type: Party/Dance Room (In game, it was under Career & Misc.)
    Size: 11X10
    Price: §28,989
    Tags: #large #black #white #gold #vintage #gorgeous #glamorous #dazzling #sleek #stylish #glamour #luxury #20s #artdeco #party #dance #bar #mediumwall #nocc #gettogether #luxuryparty #vintageglamour #playtested #RyeCris16
    Download Link
    Required Contents: Get Together, City Living, Luxury Party, Vintage Glamour
    Credits: This video - for the inspiration that I used in this build. This one is a cutaway gag scene from the episode, in Family Guy.

Fun Trivia: Do you know that I came up with the name Charleston Craze because in 20's, Charleston is a popular dance, while art deco is their building style. So I thought I combined each other and built a 20's -styled art deco dance room. I originally came up with the name Charleston Dance Craze, but the title is too long, so I named this as Charleston Craze.

OJsjumX.png
    Room #4: Dark Ruined Crypt
    Type: Basement Vampire Crypt (In game, it was under Bedroom)
    Size: 12X8
    Price: §22,861
    Tags: #large #black #red #dark #spooky #vampire #ruins #basement #crypt #bedroom #mediumwall #nocc #gettogether #vampires #vampiresgamepack #spookystuff #romanticgarden #moo #playtested #RyeCris16
    Download Link
    Required Contents: Get Together, Vampires, Spooky Stuff, Romantic Garden

Note: Stairs aren't transferable as this was saved as a room. So be sure to place stairs upon placing this room and place it on a cement area. Also make sure to turn on MOO before placing to retain the cracks on stair walls.

Cb9mCot.png
    Room #5: Girly Cotton Candy
    Type: Girl's Bedroom (In game, it was under Kids' Room)
    Size: 5X4
    Price: §8,023 (§8,184 is the real price as the game didn't count the paintings)
    Tags: #small #pink #purple #colorful (for accidental reasons, I mistyped the hashtag as #colofrul :cold_sweat:) #pastel #cute #sweet #candy #cottoncandy #kids #children #girls #bedroom #nocc #kidsroomstuff #moo #playtested #RyeCris16
    Download Link
    Required Contents: Kids Room Stuff

vaUm9KH.png
    Room #6: Lil' Bright Sky
    Type: Toddlers' Bedroom (In game, it was under Kids' Room)
    Size: 6X6
    Price: §12,187 (§12,357 is the real price as the game didn't count the paintings)
    Tags: #bright #cute #adorable #sky #sunshine #rainbow #kids #toddler #toddlers #bedroom #nocc #parenthood #kidsroom #moo #debug #playtested #RyeCris16 #luckyheather
    Download Link
    Required Contents: Dine Out, Parenthood, Kids Room Stuff
    Credits:
    * @ropodog - for her very wonderful and colorful rainbow wall light idea, found from Asleep Under The Rainbow
    * @luckyheather - for the custom arts that I used on this build. Here are the download links below for those interested:
    * *Balloons and Clouds* - luckyheather

l23kRex.png
    Room #6 Alternate: Lil' Night Sky
    Type: Toddlers' Bedroom (In game, it was under Kids' Room)
    Size: 6X6
    Price: §10,598 (§10,716 is the real price as the game didn't count the paintings)
    Tags: #bright #cute #adorable #sky #sunshine #rainbow #kids #toddler #toddlers #bedroom #nocc #parenthood #kidsroom #moo #debug #playtested #RyeCris16 #luckyheather
    Download Link
    Required Contents: Vampires, Parenthood, Kids Room Stuff
    Credits:
    * @luckyheather - for the custom arts that I used on this build. Here are the download links below for those interested:
    * *Balloons and Clouds* - luckyheather

More pictures of these rooms here.

Note: Please do not re-upload. I'd been stolen before. Thank you. :)
    Personal Question: Which one of them is your favorite?
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
  • Options
    Hello :) Your set of rooms are very nice! It is great that it has modern , traditional and kids themes, Very nice design and furnishing of each of them! The colour schemes of each of them looks very nice!
    I like all of them, but Girly Cotton Candy is my favourite :) The pink colour scheme, the confetti wall pattern and the butterflies on the wall look very pretty! The unicorn is cute in the room! The coloured curtains is a nice touch.
    I hope that you have a very nice New Year of 2018! :)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Wow, it's been a while since I was last here and it's so good to see your latest creations in more detail :)

Merlin Coast Starter is a very beautiful coastal home, I love the design and your choice of exterior finishes, a great combination. Craftsman Kringle is an absolutely gorgeous festive build, again fantastic choice of exterior finishes and I love how you've landscaped with the stones edging the flower beds. Stunning set of rooms, all so beautifully decorated and furnished, very creative work :)

Hope you had a fantastic Christmas and wish you all the very best for 2018, happy New Year :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Hi Ryan!

Had to stop by to check out your new rooms :wink:

I love the first one, the retro room! I think that one's my favorite. But the Charleston room is pretty awesome too.. and so are.. well, they all are really. I will be splitting hairs trying to work out which one I like best, they are all wonderfully creative!

Hope you had a wonderful holiday! Have a happy New Year! :blush:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    I see lots of wonderful creations here. I've bookmarked your showcase :)
  • Options
    Thank you dear @rosemow for the comments on my Christmas cottage and my 2017 set of rooms! Glad my Girly Cotton Candy is your fave, it was a sweet and colorful room. And it only used base game & Kids Room stuff pack items. Wishing you a wonderful new year as well and a fresh new start to 2018. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @masajo! Glad you liked my latest builds in this page, especially Craftsman Kringle. Glad you liked my flowerbed, not actually my great attempt, but at least I tried. Hope you're having a fresh new start to 2018! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @Laebeth! Glad you liked my rooms! Well, it's quite difficult to choose your favorite, but I'm very glad my Retro-Vision and Charleston Craze are your faves! Anyways, wishing you a wonderful Christmas too and a fresh new start to 2018. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3 Also I'll give you a fun trivia about my Charleston Craze that would make you interested:

Do you know that I came up with the name Charleston Craze because in 20's, Charleston is a popular dance, while art deco is their building style. So I thought I combined each other and built a 20's -styled art deco dance room. I originally came up with the name Charleston Dance Craze, but the title is too long, so I named this as Charleston Craze. I also edited my post with added trivia.

Thank you dear @illusie! Glad you liked my builds and thanks for the bookmark! I will visit your thread too! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
  • Options
    FrimlinFrimlin Posts: 283 Member
    Hey @RyeCris16 :) Just popping in to say Hi! Keep up the great work. :) I continue to appreciate your friendship and support in-game and now on Twitter. :)
    Check out my mod! Also... my YouTube channel.
    I'm on Twitter!! Don't be shy, say Hi!
    E9fDd6Q.png
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Hey Ryan! So nice to see some of your gorgeous rooms here in your showcase. I Love all six of your rooms. The colors are fabulous for Retro-Vision and I see you have my fave corner cabinets there too!
    Love the black and white color scheme for Pumped-Up at Home! Nice combination work out and relaxation room.
    Charleston Craze is a pretty and fun room for our simmies to enjoy!
    Dark Ruined Crypt is so Cool! Love the *ruins* pieces and the cool altar area.
    Girly Cotton Candy is a deliciously sweet room and so pretty with the pink colors and puffy cloud lights!
    Lil' Bright Sky is an Adorable toddler bedroom! Love the sunny bright colors and again, those cute puffy cloud lights. They're one of my fave lights for kids rooms.
    Lil' Night Sky is just as adorable as the other two kids rooms! Love the blue and tan combo and the cute decor items you chose.

Hope the start of the New Year has been kind to you and yours, Ryan! :blush:<3
  • Options
    Hey @Frimlin, welcome to my thread! :smiley: I really appreciated your support on Twitter, in the gallery, and now even here. Glad you enjoy some of my catalogs, thank you! *bro hugs* :smiley:

Thank you dear @WrathofCath! Glad you liked my set of styled rooms, especially the mid-century one. I know how you loved my stacked counter ideas and I'm so glad I finally used the idea on that. Hopefully I'm using this on my future builds, mostly my mid-century builds, or my other modern ones. I see that you love the cloud ceiling lights. yeah, I used that light in Girly Cotton Candy and colored it pink because it looked like a cotton candy. ;) Anyways, I'm so glad you liked my room builds! Belated Happy New Year as well! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
  • Options
    Hello my Simming friends, I'm back for my first lot build of 2018! :smiley:
    As for my first 2018 build, it is another modern. This one is a modern vampire home. It's also a mansion so it's prefect for a legacy family.
    Also, I'm celebrating today as this one is my 50th lot build in The Sims 4. So hope you enjoy this build! :smiley:

Lot #50: Blackblood Heights
    Lot Size: 30X30
    Required Contents: Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen, Kids Room, Vintage Glamour, Fitness Stuff, Grim's Ghoulish Guitar

Lot Features:
    >Welcome to Blackblood Heights, a dark and elegant vampire mansion with a twist of modern age. It has six bedrooms (plus nursery as I can't consider it as a bedroom but a crypt can) and six bathrooms, a perfect home for a legacy family.
    >From the front, there's a lava (which is actually a pool with glowing red wall and floor patterns and steam vents) that is sticked to the building. Going inside is a foyer which is open from above. There's also a seating area between two rooms.
    >Going from the left is an open-plan area. The living room has a TV, a fireplace, a radio, two stringed instruments, and a study. The kitchen and dining area has a small museum that displays a crow skull. There's also a bathroom from this room.
    >Only accessed from the area is a backyard. The back porch has a chess board and a small bench. The patio has a grill, a semi-covered pool, and a hot tub. There's also a lava lake with a small island in the middle.
    >Other rooms from the same storey is an office with a chess board and a secret bookcase door, a guest's bedroom, and another bathroom in white-and-black color scheme.
    >Going up to the second storey, from the left is a kids' bathroom with a wacky eye mirror and a nursery. The children's bedroom has a drawing table, two stuffed bearculas, and a toy box.
    >Going to the left is a toddlers' bedroom, a small bathroom, and a master's bedroom that has a vanity table, a fireplace, a radio, and two stringed instruments. There's also a balcony which contains an easel, two meditation stools, and a luxe tray.
    >Going up to the third storey, there's a small hallway with a small bench and a balcony with only plants (not pictured). The included rooms are a glamorous bathroom, a gym, a playroom with a TV, two stuffed bearculas, a toybox, and a dollhouse, and a teens' bedroom with a guitar. There's also another balcony that can be accessed to the room where it has an easel and a luxe tray.
    >There's also a basement area that is accessed from the office, but unfortunately it's a secret as I can't spoil you, even sharing a picture, so you have to download it to see. But I can only tell you that it only has a bathroom and a crypt, which can make it six each.
    >This lot costs §322,963 (§328,413 is the real price as the game didn't count the paintings, photos, and children's drawings). This fits on any 30X30 lot in Forgotten Hollow, but Fledermaus Bend is the best fit as this was the only empty lot in this world.

Traits:
    t5Ki9lP.png

* Fast Internet - With this being modern, this trait is a perfect consideration for modern homes. This will get an aura on speeding-up Programming, Video Gaming, and/or Writing skills.
    * Registered Vampire Lair and Vampire Nexus - with this lot has a Vampiric atmosphere, this will likely get visitors or gifts from Vampires.

>The first challenge I'd experienced is the structure. While I love the turret with a gargoyle statue above that you saw, I had to figure out which is the best shape but to preserve the structure that I loved. I tried for so many times, but I got struggled with the interior. Thankfully this one made me comfortable.
    >Another one is the color scheme. It's not easy to decide the best color choices on every room, especially when it comes to toddler's bedroom and nursery. I had a dilemma with it when I'm going with dark or bright. I went to dark one but because of limited color swatches, I can't find the best furnishing for it. I tried the bright one, but I wasn't comfortable with it as it's not a perfect fit for a dark vampire home. After all of the struggles, my final decision is now a bright one.

Credits:
    * Manssom - for his very adorable face mirror idea that I used in kids' bathroom in second floor, found from Cool Wonky Bath (for unknown reasons, it was already not in the gallery anymore.)
    * Someone Else - for the lava idea that I used out front and at the back. I saw the idea from amazing steampunk builds from a creative builder, but I'm not sure who, but maybe someone who has YouTube.
    * CC Creators - for using CC objects on my Sim-made paintings. Please see below for the items that I used.

Custom Content Credits (These CC objects are I used on custom arts, but this build is 100% No CC) (There's also a link embedded if you're interested):
    * Dark Nights Bedroom Spiders by soloriya (from a set, Dark Nights Bedroom)
    * evi Trick or Treat by evi (I used two out of three items from a set)
    * Framed Spider Web by soloriya (from a set, Gothic Decor Set)
    * Halloween 2017 Painting by BuffSumm (from a set, Halloween 2017 - Furniture)

Tags: #large #elegant #modern #mansion #house #home #vampire #nocc #gettowork #gettogether #cityliving #spaday #dineout #vampires #vampiresgamepack #parenthood #perfectpatio #coolkitchen #romanticgarden #kidsroom #vintageglamour #fitnessstuff #moo #playtested #RyeCris16
    Screenshots:
    fkkAD5G.png
    4qU3EAu.png
    More pictures here.

Note: Please do not re-upload, I'd been stolen before. Thank you! :)
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Me again for another creation to share. :smiley: After this lot I built, I also had a new household that is perfect for the home.
    If you saw the family that I used on my pictures, they are also in the gallery you should check it out.

00.jpg
    I present the modern vampire family,The Blackblood Family, the same name from this build.
    If you like this household, please visit and leave a comment on my Sims and Household showcase thread in the link below and please not here. I used this thread to promote. Thank you! :)
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16304597/#Comment_16304597
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Love the gargoyle on the roof of your vampire modern! :heart:
  • Options
    Blackwood Heights is a very nice Vampire modern home! :) Very nice modern design of the exterior of the home! The lava feature is great! Very nice layout of the build! The full moon is a special touch in the second photo! Very nice black, white and red colour scheme of the build. The outdoors areas are very nice! Very nice outdoors living, dining, gardening , pool and hot spa patio. The red colour of the pool looks great! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub, have fun swimming, and like growing plants in the planted boxes. They will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating outdoors at the table in the outside air. It is very nice that there is a private upper master balcony for sims to enjoy quietly meditating on the meditation stools or painting on the easel,. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It is a very nice home for a legacy family with many bedrooms, The design of each bedroom, and the colour schemes you chose, are very nice. It is great that there is a secret basement level! Very stylishly nice design of the open plan kitchen and dining areas! The red colour of the counters complements well with the black kitchen cabinets. The bar stool counter is great! Sims will enjoy sitting on the red stools having a drink from the bar and chatting. It is very nice that the gothic type dining seats are used in the dining area . The wall of book cases in the office looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table reading a book or have fun playing chess. The purple and black colour scheme of the kids playroom looks very nice. They will enjoy playing with the dollhouse or watching tv shows on the cute penguin tv ! The vampire soft toys will keep them company!
    It is a very nice modern legacy vampire home! :)
  • Options
    Thank you @StSciurus! Glad you liked my gargoyle turret, this was my main structure of this build and I really loved it. *bro hugs* :smiley:

Thank you dear @rosemow for such a lovely and detailed comment! Glad you liked some of my details of the build. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    No worries @StSciurus! The only reason I prefer with RyeCris16 as my internet screen name is because my real full name is Ryan Cris. The Cris from it was from my father's nickname, I can't tell you more about it as this would against the forum rules. ;) Anyways, thanks again! *bro hugs* :smiley:

@Corwim I didn't realized that I tagged StSciurus instead of you. :cold_sweat: I'm so sorry, it was my bad.
  • Options
    MiliksimMiliksim Posts: 150 Member
    Blackblood Heights is so gorgeous Ryan ❤️ I already told you but just wanted to stop by here also :) Have a great day!
    Hugs