Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• Options
    putacece4lyfeputacece4lyfe Posts: 1,734 Member
    edited June 2017
    Post edited by putacece4lyfe on
    disney-princess-challenge.png

Disney Princess Legacy Challenge Updated: 12/20 | Monthly Short Story Blog: Simming Through the Story Hour Haitus | It's an Olivia Love World Haitus
  • Options
    foldupgiraffefoldupgiraffe Posts: 15 Member
    i just made snow white and the snow queen for this challenge, saved them to the cloud. i wanted to restart as just snow white instead so i deleted them and the servers went down for maintenance. boooooo :(
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    edited June 2017
    Ariel and Eric are getting used to newlywed life, did they jump into things too quickly?

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    LilyBear94LilyBear94 Posts: 108 Member
    Definitely trying this!
  • Options
    sa23sa23 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Kamio said:
    > I love this concept! I was really hanging out for a 'little mermaid' generation :(
    >
    > She is my favourite princess...but I seriously love how well thought out it is. I really hope someone decides to do this. I would read it :)

who do you think ARIEL is. oh I know the little mermaid.
  • Options
    putacece4lyfeputacece4lyfe Posts: 1,734 Member
    edited June 2017
  • Options
    ColourBrushColourBrush Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm playing my challenge over on my simblr, I'll link asap, but for anyone who's interested in finding me before then I'm @MollyIsBoring on there :)
  • Options
    leti_gvleti_gv Posts: 35 Member
    Cool! Going to give it a try!
  • Options
    mallmarrmallmarr Posts: 57 Member
    Hello everyone! It's been a while since I last posted anything here. After a quite long break, I finally went in game again and I just wanted to share an update with you. I'm on generation 4 - Jasmine. She and Aladdin just got married and are now expecting a baby. Hopefully next princess :) have a nice day!
    gajb8dpzj3c5.png
  • Options
    New update in my Disney Legacy!

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    silverstorm3silverstorm3 Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm on snow white and I'm thinking of having her youngest son be gay and he will be Cinderella for generation 2 if I do that his name will be Royal Alexandre Dawn :)
  • Options
    BestDanelleEverBestDanelleEver Posts: 1 New Member
    Im starting the challenge today
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So my game got all glitchy due to the amount of people in the household. Anyways I moved out Cinderella and her younger sister Raelynn and deleted the rest of the family. They are generation two. Cinderella is dating a sim named Alex Mayer that I found on the Sims Gallery. Raelynn is a single mother to her daughter Shiloh. I am trying to get her together with Jughead Jones. I created him and forgot to add him to the town so I moved him in with the girls and made the story that they knew each other in high school. Rae and Jug are perfect for each other. Jug and Alex were college roommates so it was fitting that he moved in with them too. I am excited to see where this generation goes and for Cindy and Alex to get married and have their children.

I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    codwellcodwell Posts: 3 New Member
    You should add LDShadowlady to the list of people doing the challenge!
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    Cinderella and Alex couldn't have children naturally so they adopted a baby girl named Tiana and then Cindy found out she was pregnant right after the baby aged up.

07-03-17_12-07-52nbspAM_zpsbihudwn3.png
    Tiana Mayer, generation 3 heir.

06-28-17_9-53-56PM_zpss5ouyhbh.png
    Cinderella Moore

07-02-17_10-51-55nbspPM_zpsbqgdf1xc.png
    Alex Mayer
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    Ruby_1Ruby_1 Posts: 4 New Member
    this is my first time on a forum for the sims 4 I have started this challenge :) I've made my Snow White and i have been playing a couple of days now. I'm so in love with this challenge I love everything Disney. So far I have had 4 children and they have all been boys :/ Snow is pregant with the 5th child fingers crossed for a girl or I will have to carry the challenge on with a boy which I really don't want to do
  • Options
    jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
    edited July 2017
    sijojnW.png

Finally returned back to my legacy after forever. I had finished Gen 1 and now on to Gen 2 with Cinderella!

Read here
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • Options
    Is that Cinderella? Shes very pretty <3
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Lozza_5598Lozza_5598 Posts: 3 New Member
    Guys Please Check Out my Tumblr - MyGlitterySims. I have just started Generation one and have lots of pictures ready to be posted.
  • Options
    Lozza_5598Lozza_5598 Posts: 3 New Member
    Im already queued up until Thursday
  • Options
    My Ariel generation is in full swing and an heir is on the way!

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Mysticalcat11Mysticalcat11 Posts: 4 New Member
    i really would like to play this game buy how do i start
  • Options
    Mysticalcat11Mysticalcat11 Posts: 4 New Member
    This sounds like a tons of fun but how do i try it out .
  • Options
    This sounds like a tons of fun but how do i try it out .

The rules of the legacy are on the first page of this thread. All you have to do is create you Snow White and start playing :)
    suRdkSd.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top