Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• MeowGeekMeowGeek Posts: 16 Member
    I have a question... So, one of Snow White's kids have to be Cinderella?
  • SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member
    MeowGeek wrote: »

If you follow the order that was set up, then yes, one of Snow Whites 7 children will be Cinderella. However, I believe many people (including myself) are reordering the princesses, in which case it doesn't absolutely have to be Cinderella but it does have to be a princess from those listed.
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    New chapter from my Disney Legacy is now ready to read :)

suRdkSd.jpg
  • dshadowssdshadowss Posts: 1 New Member
    what if the man that snow is with just completely wont do anything but you have two kids with him?
  • RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    Hi, started my challenge over due to my game no longer loading I think with all the updates it will be better this time around I hope. I had Snow White a Vamp and I am using one addon more then 8 so I can have my 7 dwarfs and a new princess. Going to change the order and do sleeping beauty next so I can have last dwarf be a little girl and name her Sleeping Beauty or Aurora. Then I will do Cindy.
    Sarahkay wrote: »
    MeowGeek wrote: »

If you follow the order that was set up, then yes, one of Snow Whites 7 children will be Cinderella. However, I believe many people (including myself) are reordering the princesses, in which case it doesn't absolutely have to be Cinderella but it does have to be a princess from those listed.

Yes, I did Sleeping beauty instead so the seventh Dwarf is sleepy.
  • mallmarrmallmarr Posts: 57 Member
    dshadowss wrote: »
    what if the man that snow is with just completely wont do anything but you have two kids with him?

But what do you mean by "won't do anything"? You may have Snow flirt with him and propose to him and then marry him and have children. I'm not sure if that's what you meant but you don't need to wait till that male sim does something. I hope this is helpful
    gajb8dpzj3c5.png
  • LizzyNarwhalLizzyNarwhal Posts: 1 New Member
    New Generation idea: Alice in Wonderland! (not really a princess but whatever)
    "You may think it's strange, but I find it beautiful"
    Your parents were extremely boring and supplied no entertainment for you. No toys, no TV, nothing. It was dreadful. When Alice is a child, her story begins...
    -Must have Creative and Insane trait
    -No items of entertainment in house (no toys, television, hobbies, only things for decoration or survival)
    -You must spend at least 5 hours a day outside
    -Run away as a teen, find love, move into a colorful and entertaining house, and have 2 children (in that order)
  • EpicGamer0413EpicGamer0413 Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm trying this challenge but does it need any pack? I tried not so berry and that didn't end up well
  • mallmarrmallmarr Posts: 57 Member
    I'm trying this challenge but does it need any pack? I tried not so berry and that didn't end up well

Hello :) You don't need any packs at all. This challenge is fully base game compatibile. Have fun!
    gajb8dpzj3c5.png
  • xXMelizSHXxxXMelizSHXx Posts: 5 New Member
    I Love the idea of this Challenge and I have seen loads of other youtubers take part in this, so I decided to give it a shot too, I have just completed the first episode on my channel Simillica

Thank you again for creating such a great challenge :D
  • SchwippzzSchwippzz Posts: 2 New Member
    How would you do the Snow White part for Xbox? I've been doing the challenge and got to five kids. I went to the guys house to, ah, get some more, and it was grayed out. I realized my house was full. So, how would you do the seven kids?
  • ellarubymccellarubymcc Posts: 1 New Member
    hi guys im really new to sims 4 and i dont really know how to do challenges. for this legacy do i actually name the characters snow white, cinderella etc.? if so, how do you pick snows descendant if none of them are names Cinderella? thanks
  • CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,051 Member
    @ellarubymcc Hi and welcome! You can name your character whatever name you like. The sims are supposed to represent the princesses and you should use them to complete generational goals. But their looks and name and personality is up to you.

The next heir is usually chosen according to succession laws that were created for a legacy challenge and can be found here. I chose first born and matriarchy - that means the first girl born to current heir is the next heir. (Another option is to ignore the succession laws and just pick your favourite to be the heir but where's the challenge in that? :smile: )

I hope that helps. If you have any more questions, don't be afraid to ask.
  • telexscopetelexscope Posts: 17 Member
    My "baby daddy" in for the first generation died. What now?? :worried:
  • SchwippzzSchwippzz Posts: 2 New Member
    telexscope wrote: »

I'm not exactly sure, but I think if that happens, it might mean you failed. I'm on the verge of that myself, and I'm also curious. Anyone know for sure?
    Schwippzz wrote: »
    telexscope wrote: »

I'm not exactly sure, but I think if that happens, it might mean you failed. I'm on the verge of that myself, and I'm also curious. Anyone know for sure?

AHHHHH NOOOOO
    but like, the girl just gave birth to the last two children I needed so I don't really know.

The generation requirements simply say you have to have 7 children all by the same man so it probably doesn't matter how many men you have children with as long as 7 come from the same man...that being said, the 7 children represent the 7 dwarves so having more than that defeats the purpose. I think if you want to play the challenge to its fullest potential then you should restart if you don't finish with the first kids baby daddy.
    But hey, that's some luck there @telexscope!
    @Sarahkay Haha, thank you :D I probably won't restart tho because I'm too lazy to work my way back up again :tongue:
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    New update for my Disney Princess Legacy!

suRdkSd.jpg
    Hmm, I thought Princess Leia had been added to this challenge? I am not seeing her rules?
    Rudiarose wrote: »
    Hmm, I thought Princess Leia had been added to this challenge? I am not seeing her rules?

Princess Leia is not technically a disney princess. I believe there is a petition circulating to maker her one though. Not sure if that will go anywhere.
  • ccbear1999ccbear1999 Posts: 1 New Member
    how do you get everything on it
  • Sunset1209Sunset1209 Posts: 1 New Member
    why cant i play ughh
  • Sim4Guy123Sim4Guy123 Posts: 29 New Member
    Hello Everyone! I have been away for a while And haven't been able to play The Sims 4 at all! I'm back now and I'm starting back up and giving all my current sims remodels!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top