Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    edited January 2017
    New chapter in my Disney Legacy story! So much teenage love in this episode!

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    zaia24zaia24 Posts: 17 Member
    Gosh ! I am so annoyed !! Snow and Will have had their second child, Destiny. I've spent half an hour trying to calm her down but she just won't ! And now, child services have taken her away ! Without giving me a warning first! I am so annoyed and am really about to adopt a child and just pretend it's the same one ! Will it be cheating ?
  • Options
    I know it's cheating, but I exited the game without saving, that way Destiny won't be born yet and I'll replay it. It's just that I tried calming her down about 5 times before they took her away !
  • Options
    mallmarrmallmarr Posts: 57 Member
    I'm really looking forward to doing this challenge ( i have already started :smile: ).
    But i'm really confused when Snow white has her children do i have to name one of them Cinderella or once i have completed Snow's Generation i create Cinderella ?!?!?!? Please Help me !!

Hi! Every heiress should be daughter of previous princess. So Cinderella must be daughter of Snow White but you don't have to name her Cinderella. She may have any name you want. I hope that helps! :)
    gajb8dpzj3c5.png
  • Options
    zaia24 wrote: »
    Gosh ! I am so annoyed !! Snow and Will have had their second child, Destiny. I've spent half an hour trying to calm her down but she just won't ! And now, child services have taken her away ! Without giving me a warning first! I am so annoyed and am really about to adopt a child and just pretend it's the same one ! Will it be cheating ?

I had my pocahontas be adopted ( i wanted her to look like the cartoon version). I think it really depends on the rules you chose to play in your legacy.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    @mallmarr do you have a link to your story or your tumblr name? I wanted to read it but I'm on my phone and it doesnt show me peoples banners.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    swcheppes wrote: »
    @mallmarr do you have a link to your story or your tumblr name? I wanted to read it but I'm on my phone and it doesnt show me peoples banners.

Hi! Yes, it's here :) however, it's pretty messed up because I did Snow White's childhood in the middle of third generation, because I thought her generation was too short, so please start reading with pre-DLC and then the legacy.
    Post edited by mallmarr on
    gajb8dpzj3c5.png
  • Options
    SyddyB206SyddyB206 Posts: 353 Member
    so my baby daddy died... what do i do
    0TSlsxY.jpg
  • Options
    SyddyB206 wrote: »

Do not save the game XD or load previous version of your save unless you don't want to start once again
    gajb8dpzj3c5.png
  • Options
    WeirdoAraWeirdoAra Posts: 3 New Member
    Hey, I have one silly question.

I played the Disney Legacy Challenge for the past two weeks, but I can't seem to get past Snow White's generation and I always create a new one. Though I'm pretty much contented with my current Snow White which I named Snow White Grimm (I wanted to name her Snow White, instead of just Snow). So yeah, but after reading @swcheppes 's Disney Legacy story, I just can't get enough of Gigi! <3 She's just too cute! I mean, she looks like a mini Snow!

So here's my question: Can Snow White have more than 7 children?

I know it's silly, but I'm really curious :D
  • Options
    @WeirdoAra Of course, if you want to ! But just consider that a household has a max of 8 sims, which means you'll have to move out some of the kids before having more.
  • Options
    Thank you @zaia24 ! I'm really excited now!
  • Options
    WeirdoAra wrote: »
    Hey, I have one silly question.

I played the Disney Legacy Challenge for the past two weeks, but I can't seem to get past Snow White's generation and I always create a new one. Though I'm pretty much contented with my current Snow White which I named Snow White Grimm (I wanted to name her Snow White, instead of just Snow). So yeah, but after reading @swcheppes 's Disney Legacy story, I just can't get enough of Gigi! <3 She's just too cute! I mean, she looks like a mini Snow!

So here's my question: Can Snow White have more than 7 children?

I know it's silly, but I'm really curious :D

Thanks Gigi seems like ages ago :p

If you think you can handle more then 7 kids then go for it! There's a mod or cheat I think to expand the 8 max household limit.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options

@swcheppes There is, but, @WeirdoAra be careful because it will instantly delete one of your sims if you go into CAS with more then 8 people in the household. I had the experience with one of my children the first time I played the Disney Legacy :/
  • Options
    Oh no, I actually plan to move out Snow's older kids and get her pregnant again :) Because I know I'm going to miss the children and teens running around. But thank you for the tips, @swcheppes and @zaia24 :)
  • Options
    mallmarr wrote: »

Do not save the game XD or load previous version of your save unless you don't want to start once again

None of my previous saves had her baby daddy alive. Do I adopt or find another one?
    0TSlsxY.jpg
  • Options
    @SyddyB206 at what number of babies are you ? It really sucks for you. Maybe if you're at like 6-7 babies you can adopt the rest. But you're at 1-2 babies I think you should find a new daddy
  • Options
    zaia24 wrote: »
    @SyddyB206 at what number of babies are you ? It really plum for you. Maybe if you're at like 6-7 babies you can adopt the rest. But you're at 1-2 babies I think you should find a new daddy

Ok thank you! I'm at 3 babies, so I'll find a new one.
    0TSlsxY.jpg
  • Options
    @SyddyB206 I think it's the best solution, except if you want to start everything over..
  • Options
    SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member

Just started the Challenge and I don't know about other story tellers but I'm having a plum of a hard time ordering the princesses. The first 3 were easy (anyone else making use of the fact that Ariel has 6 older sisters?)
    So far I have:
    1. Snow White
    2. Ariel
    3. Tiana
    4. Aurora
    5. Mulan
    6. Jasmine
    7. Pocahontas
    8. Anna&Elsa
    9. Repunzel
    But I still need to add in:
    Cinderella, Belle, Merida
    Obviously I still have a while before I reach that far, but it's rather frustrating. Not to mention I wanted to add in Moana, Eilonwy, Megara, Kiara, and Maid Marian. I think this will be a rather long legacy for me. :s

I do have certain princesses that I will keep together in a certain order, but if anyone wants to suggest where to add in the last princess or can give me a reason why one should go in a different position, feel free to let me know!
  • Options
    SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member
    edited February 2017
    Just started the Challenge and I don't know about other story tellers but I'm having a plum of a hard time ordering the princesses. The first 4 were easy (anyone else making use of the fact that Ariel has 6 older sisters?)
    So far I have:
    1. Snow White
    2. Ariel
    3. Moana
    4. Tiana
    5. Aurora
    6. Mulan
    7. Jasmine
    8. Pocahontas
    9. Anna&Elsa
    10. Repunzel
    But I still need to add in:
    Cinderella, Belle, Merida, Eilonwy
    Obviously I still have a while before I reach that far, but it's rather frustrating. Not to mention I wanted to add in Megara, Kiara, and Maid Marian. I think this will be a rather long legacy for me. :s

I do have certain princesses that I will keep together in a certain order, but if anyone wants to suggest where to add in the last princess or can give me a reason why one should go in a different position, feel free to let me know!

Edit: I saw someone post a possibility of Moana, so I used that and adapted it and also came up with Eilonwy:

Moana "One day I'll know, how far I'll go"
    You grew up as the heir to a legacy; however you want to explore and see the world. Starts when Moana becomes a teenager.
    - Have the Loves Outdoors trait
    - Have The Angling Ace aspiration
    - Be BFFs with Grandmother (can be living or ghost)
    - Travel to all worlds at some point in this generation
    - Marry and have children

Eilonwy "If it wasn't for this 'girl', you would still be in the Horned King's dungeon"
    You never seem to have very good luck, but always end up exactly where you need to be. Starts when Eilonwy becomes a child.
    - Have Hot-headed and Gloomy traits
    - Have 4 friends (3 boys and 1 girl)
    - Both parents die before becoming teen
    - Be in wrong place at wrong time with friends (*for stories only)
    - Join Secret Agent career and reach top (to bring down criminal*for stories only)
    - Marry 1 of your friends (doesn't matter since in the move 2 of them are animals)
    - Have/adopt kids (depending on spouse choice)

Edit#2: Has anyone else noticed the mass amount of criminals involved in the challenge? :D
    Post edited by Sarahkay on
  • Options
    Brookeloveheart007Brookeloveheart007 Posts: 3 New Member
    This challenge is really fun! Im on Cinderella already! :)
  • Options
    what does 'run away' mean?
    0TSlsxY.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Happy Snow Day East coasters!

I have a new update available for my Disney Legacy!

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    what does 'run away' mean?

elope, escape, generally leave house without anyone knowing about it. hope that helps :)
    gajb8dpzj3c5.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top