Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• ellenm9814ellenm9814 Posts: 2 New Member
    Really excited to start this! Already made my Evil Queen and Snow! Definitely gonna document it on here :smiley:
  • AmberGamingAmberGaming Posts: 2 New Member
    legitimately just got my parents to buy me the sims (bday gift) and this is the first world i'm ever creating!
  • HollyJollyLifeHollyJollyLife Posts: 11 New Member
    If only stitch was in this! that would be awesome! lol
  • HollyJollyLifeHollyJollyLife Posts: 11 New Member
    i also wish that it was just open to disney characters
  • RoggieBearRoggieBear Posts: 243 Member
    I used this idea!!! I'm going to do it once just so I can practice, and then hopefully once on my YouTube Channel! Now... if only I remembered how Snow White looked... :p I mean... I know how she looks!!! GOOGLE IMAGES I NEED YOU!!! Oops... did I say TYPE that out loud...
    ef9eb77d415cabaae36ff6de0598edad--tms-entertainment-cat-cat.jpg

Inspired +1 - Who isn't inspired after seeing the cutest thing ever come out of the banana they were eating?

RoggieBear
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    New chapter in my Disney legacy!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Staryfairy34Staryfairy34 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey @Playingwithmah I am also doing the Disney Princess Challenge I started on Snow White. I now have three teenagers and engaged. Also have a baby on the way.
  • PxncakesPxncakes Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm on Gen 2 of this challenge and currently i'm enjoying it quite a lot :) Just wondering if you'd come back and possibly add Moana?
  • SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member
    @Pxncakes I created a Moana generation (and a few others) for my story if you would like to use that one. :)
  • Cottoncandy1038Cottoncandy1038 Posts: 1 New Member
    I made it onto the 2nd gen which i made Belle 1st was snow white belle is a child with her twin BAMBI (my favorite disney character) and thats me
    edited May 2017
    I've been a little neglectful of my legacy lately, hopefully I will be able to get back to it soon. In the meantime her's what going on in it!

suRdkSd.jpg
  • SenpetteSenpette Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm going to redo my Disney challenge and start with Anastasia because she is an orphan so makes more sense to start with her imo. And the rules I made for her :
    - has to be family orientated
    - has to find two male friends while traveling (Demetri and Vladimir)
    - win a fight against male enemy (Rasputin)
    - marry one of male friends (Demetri)

Incase anyone else was interested ^^
    Senpette wrote: »
    I'm going to redo my Disney challenge and start with Anastasia because she is an orphan so makes more sense to start with her imo. And the rules I made for her :

I'm actually going to see Anastasia on broadyway tonight!
    She's not Disney though, not sure if that would bother you doing a disney challenege. I'd love to see pictures of her when you make her :)
    suRdkSd.jpg
    swcheppes wrote: »

I'm actually going to see Anastasia on broadyway tonight!
    She's not Disney though, not sure if that would bother you doing a disney challenege. I'd love to see pictures of her when you make her :)

Anastasia is my favorite princess in general. But as @swcheppes said, not Disney so she won't make an appearance in my challenge. :(
    Also, and this is just my input here, it would be challenging to make her get a certain level in charisma or logic (maybe even comedy because she was funny as plum in my opinion) since she has to learn certain skills along her journey.

Good luck with her. :smile:
    OMG @swcheppes I hope you enjoy the show!! I'm jelly!! I don't mind she if isn't Disney wait!! I just google to check 'Disney has officially bought the rights to Fox's Anastasia, which means she's a real Disney princess now' 2015. Woop!

@Sarahkay Anastasia is also my favourite princess :) And that is such a good idea I was thinking have her Max charisma and maybe dancing!

I'm not the best at making Sims but I'll post a pic when I get to making her as I'm redownloading Sims ATM. :smiley:
    OMG @swcheppes I hope you enjoy the show!! I'm jelly!! I don't mind she if isn't Disney wait!! I just google to check 'Disney has officially bought the rights to Fox's Anastasia, which means she's a real Disney princess now' 2015. Woop!

@Sarahkay Anastasia is also my favourite princess :) And that is such a good idea I was thinking have her Max charisma and maybe dancing!

I'm not the best at making Sims but I'll post a pic when I get to making her as I'm redownloading Sims ATM. :smiley:

@Senpette you're right, actually. Disney acquired the rights to the movie. However, they did the same to star wars and they still have not made princess leia an "official" disney princess. It's actually idiotic but they have their "official" princesses and the rest get pushed to the sidelines. But hey since it's officially disney I don't see why you can't use her. :) Who knows maybe I'll add her now since I have a few "un-officials" in mine as well. :smiley:
    > @Sarahkay said:
    > Senpette wrote: »
    >
    > OMG @swcheppes I hope you enjoy the show!! I'm jelly!! I don't mind she if isn't Disney wait!! I just google to check 'Disney has officially bought the rights to Fox's Anastasia, which means she's a real Disney princess now' 2015. Woop!
    >
    > @Sarahkay Anastasia is also my favourite princess :) And that is such a good idea I was thinking have her Max charisma and maybe dancing!
    >
    > I'm not the best at making Sims but I'll post a pic when I get to making her as I'm redownloading Sims ATM. :smiley:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > @Senpette you're right, actually. Disney acquired the rights to the movie. However, they did the same to star wars and they still have not made princess leia an "official" disney princess. It's actually plum but they have their "official" princesses and the rest get pushed to the sidelines. But hey since it's officially disney I don't see why you can't use her. :) Who knows maybe I'll add her now since I have a few "un-officials" in mine as well. :smiley:

@Sarahkay Aww really, how could they push her off to the side !! If you do add her in I just found this great cc set for her and demetri!! I'm so excited!
    http://blogsimplesimmer.tumblr.com/post/150149527870/hi-everyone-i-am-finally-ready-to-share-the-big
    @Sarahkay sorry tried to quote like you, first time commenting so not sure how to make it look all nice and neat ^^
    Okay I have finished Anya!
    This is her classic look http://imgur.com/BO8rSSq
    And this is my modern version of her http://imgur.com/xMREPUc , http://imgur.com/1ay9gOq

I love the sleepwear - http://imgur.com/JuhrXCs
    And the various formal/party - http://imgur.com/SrVfM0y , http://imgur.com/SUjtzNI , http://imgur.com/0WusBpq

I made her aspiration the big happy family and her traits family orientated, clumsy (closest to cursed?) and ambitious.
    :) :) @Sarahkay @swcheppes
  • Lara_LavineLara_Lavine Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey guys! Does anyone think that their should be Challenges with Sims 3 pets, Decedents , and or a Star Wars Challenge?

If you do let me know and tell me ideas
    Adios!❤️
  • xXPixleSimmerXxxXPixleSimmerXx Posts: 2 New Member
    Shouldn't it just be natural to work them up to singing level 10 because Disney princess sing a bunch of songs in their movies
    New update to my Disney Challenge.

suRdkSd.jpg
  • laladottyspotlalalaladottyspotlala Posts: 307 Member
    I'm currently working on making the 2nd gen. Cinderella. Maybe I'll do a story a post it here if anyones interested.
  • Slasher4242Slasher4242 Posts: 30 Member
    My Cinderella sim was annoying me and she'd just turned to an elder so I had her practice punching then woohoo.
    I just killed Cinderella.
    I've never felt so bad about killing a princess.
  • windchime00windchime00 Posts: 294 Member
    I've finally started the challenge! Here is the prologue to my story :)

https://thesims4plutodisneylegacychallenge.wordpress.com/2017/06/08/gen-1-prologue/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top