Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do Sims get fat after pregnancy?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    plenilunesplenilunes Posts: 296 Member
    I'm too lazy to make them exercise everyday so they gain a bit of weight that way ha. The irony.
  • Options
    SimslikeeeSimslikeee Posts: 188 Member
    No, not unless they stop excercising or they eat when they aren't hungry. Which would happen whether they were pregnant or not.
    a89288ef-cb73-4b64-b739-a5fc56944e13.jpg

Bring back realistic babies and toddlers!
    Check out my blog for my simming adventures!
    http://www.irishsimmer.wordpress.com
  • Options
    Changachimi2Changachimi2 Posts: 2 New Member
    My sim got skinny after pregnancy that's weird
  • Options
    Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    They can put on some weight after pregnancy, just like in RL. I have most of my sims workout during pregnancy, just as they do before they get pregnant, and they don't put on weight. This is one feature I really do like though, because its definitely not realistic to just eat and eat, never exercise and not gain weight. I love they made it so sims will gradually gain weight as they age up and based on their activity level.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • Options
    ts1depotts1depot Posts: 1,438 Member
    edited April 2017
    Yes, they most definitely can. I just had my first pregnancy in-game and the mom is all pudgy now. At first I was disappointed and then I went, "Hey...that's kinda cool."
    EiFlric.png
  • Options
    Changachimi2Changachimi2 Posts: 2 New Member
    But can your sim grow skinny after pregnancy pls tell me because my one did
  • Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    Sometimes the hips spread a bit even without major weight gain. I like when my sims gain baby weight, it's realistic. I've seen that it's usually after 3 or more pregnancies if you keep your sim active
  • Options
    MrSpacemanMrSpaceman Posts: 382 Member
    I always thought that real people gain weight during the pregnancy so I just don't know why it happens with my sims after the baby. But if my sims are very skinny, they don't gain weight at all or I can't see the difference.
  • Options
    InfinitexSimsInfinitexSims Posts: 239 Member
    My sims gain alot of weight.
    chimera-evil-gif-teen-wolf-Favim.com-3963872.gif
    Theo♥
  • Options
    InfinitexSimsInfinitexSims Posts: 239 Member
    Wow just realized the date ^
    chimera-evil-gif-teen-wolf-Favim.com-3963872.gif
    Theo♥
  • Options
    shedeviledeggshedeviledegg Posts: 39 Member
    I notice that they don't after one pregnancy.

I had one Sim have four pregnancies in a row, and she did gain weight.
  • Options
    PinklixtyPinklixty Posts: 37 Member
    I totally think so, my Sim before she had any kids was slim. She has had 3 kids so far and has gained LOTS of weight. After her first kid she didn't really gain much weight, but after her second one she did, there was a big difference after her third too. If you want your sim to loose weight than just have them go jogging or walking on a treadmill. :smile: hope I helped!
  • Options
    megiaremegiare Posts: 421 Member
    ikiamyetta wrote: »
    Sometimes the hips spread a bit even without major weight gain. I like when my sims gain baby weight, it's realistic. I've seen that it's usually after 3 or more pregnancies if you keep your sim active

This is what I've noticed recently as well. My mamas, while all fit and active in one form or another, have wider hips or a more curvy frame.
    aD9wyNW.jpg
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Closing necro'd thread.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top