Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member
    @Readalot1, thank you so much for the Alice outfit!! I have a use for it right now, actually, for a little story I want to play out. :) I hope your CAS runs better for you when you get a chance to test it. I can't remember if anyone's said this one to try or not, but deleting two files in the Thumbnails folder -- objectthumbnails.package and CASTthumbnails.package may help. Mine had gotten HUGE, they were really big files when I deleted them. You can read about it here (the last tip in the post): http://measmusings.blogspot.com/2013/05/three-different-ways-you-can-make-your.html
    If the author of that post is around here anywhere -- thank you! It's been very helpful! I can't get over how well organized and helpful fellow simmers are. :)

And I'm getting the same error message. I hope this is just a temporary glitch. :(
    KGLsNuM.jpg
  • Options
    YoshiSimsYoshiSims Posts: 209 Member
    edited November 2015
    Am I the only one who can't log into TS3 store at all? I'm missing Tiki dining.
    I've officially missed Tiki Dining.
    Sims 3 Store Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SharnyaY
    Mod The Sims: Yoshiiteza
    Orign: Yoshi-iteza
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    I can't even get into the TS3 site. Every time I try to log on, I get a message from Firefox that the site is 'untrusted' and it won't let me continue :o . I was able to log on earlier today; what gives now? :s
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Ok I tried to log in before and it wouldn't let me untrusted site bla bla like everyone else but now it's working I signed in and can go to my purchase history.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    I still cannot logon with either Internet Explorer or Chrome.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Nope, still getting 'This connection is untrusted' message from Firefox. And Chrome is giving me a sad face page when I try to log in. :#
    ETA: Just tried on IE and it said something about not having a valid security certificate. Get you act together, EA! :angry:
    ETA2 : Sent a PM to SGDrake so she can look into it.
  • Options
    R3imiuR3imiu Posts: 256 Member
    oooooo, Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings is coming up! i already have the voodoo doll, got it a day before it was on sale D'OH!
    [✨R3imiu's Alot of Lots Showcase✨] (forum & origin username is same: R3imiu )
    a1EEcS1.gif
    Me playing games like: Sims 3, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pocket Monsters 3DS, Sims 4
    ⍟ᴥ⍟ i watch my sims sleep
  • Options
    Update: can't log in to the sims store page again
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    R3imiu wrote: »
    oooooo, Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings is coming up! i already have the voodoo doll, got it a day before it was on sale D'OH!
    Hopefully you'll be able to login in order to get it
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    if you have an item from the Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings (i have the voodoo doll), click on the item link (NOT the buy now button) & the price should be 690 SimPoints
    at that price im super tempted to get it but i only want 2 items from the bundle :|
    a1EEcS1.gif
    Me playing games like: Sims 3, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pocket Monsters 3DS, Sims 4
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Here's an update of were we are on the list. Hopefully you can login to get the wanted items. This update is for the next 25 and a bit hours. 113, 115, 120, 122 and 124 (Prism Art studio) are all once on the rotation deals. 116, 121 and 123 are green deals. The rest including the current deal are red deals. Enjoy your shopping.

Current Deal

112 ) Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings / 1103 / 1823 / 39% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but shares many items with More Magic!, January 2012 Compilation, Best of 2012 Compilation
    Includes: The Soothsayer's Crystal Ball Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 19)

Upcoming Deals

113 ) Family Treasures Wall Shelf / 7 / 26 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Country Livin'; April 2013 Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Note: To provide a possible explanation for the 1 sp sale, some DDers speculate that the DD prices are sometimes based on the regular prices that were in place when the store stopped producing new content in summer 2014. The regular price of this item dropped from 550 sp last August which would make this deal 46% off.

114 ) Cante Captivating / 297 / 298 / 0% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 315, # 192)

115 ) Country Breakfast Wall Shelf / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Country Livin'; April 2013 Compilation

116 ) Imperial Bedroom Zen / 165 / 545 / 70% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 238, # 971)

117 ) Business as Usual Bistro / 1083 / 1710 / 37% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 945)

118 ) Steampunk Savvy / 450 / 561 / 20% / 2 hours
    Part of: Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 732, # 194, # 472)

Note: Before you purchase deal 119, you may wish to use the simpoints to activate the Animal Abounds Cascade instead. Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear is part of Tip Top Toddler Collection which you can get free through the Animal Abounds Cascade. As posted by LadybugLeslie in her Cascade thread, buy one single item worth about 25 sp to initiate the CYS discount. She bought the Fuzzy Friend's Lamp Post (dd#293 for 7sp), then buy the Animals Abound Playground set for roughly 375 sp. Now go download the Tip Top Toddler Set (reg price 2,795 SimPoints) and Kids 2010 (reg price 4,950 SimPoints) sets for free.

119 ) Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear / 419 / 628 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation; Tip Top Toddler Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 819)

120 ) Pan of Plants Sculpture / 10 / 31 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining; April 2011 Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

121 ) The Cow Plant Milkshake Maker Spring Ride / 90 / 162 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Killer Classics
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 658)

122 ) Cococounter from Nothing Atoll / 29 / 50 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tiki Dining Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Island Escape Compilation; Best of 2010 Collection

123 ) Runway Riot / 378 / 1400 / 73% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 517, # 340, # 631)

124 ) Prism Art Studio / 931 / 1900 / 51% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member

Oooh...
    269x185px-LL-da94db12_269x185px-LL-265787d7_free-MrBurnsExcellent.gif

-Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • Options
    amaresityamaresity Posts: 319 Member
    AMofOz wrote: »

Oooh...

Will be hanging out for that one as well :) I've been wanting it for ages!
  • Options
    Update: can't log in to the sims store page again

I still can't log into the entire site. I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow for SGDrake to look into it since she doesn't work on the weekends :(
  • Options
    KtarianKtarian Posts: 314 Member
    Huh. Odd. More people are experiencing this. I had a problem with not being able to log into the store, but it has cleared up now. I thought it was because someone was trying to hack into my account, and they tried so many times and failed that the account was temporarily locked. (For the record, I KNOW someone was trying to hack my account. Had to turn on login verification to finally get them to stop.)
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    AMofOz wrote: »

Oooh...

I'm waiting for Prism Venue as well.
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    Ktarian wrote: »
    Huh. Odd. More people are experiencing this. I had a problem with not being able to log into the store, but it has cleared up now. I thought it was because someone was trying to hack into my account, and they tried so many times and failed that the account was temporarily locked. (For the record, I KNOW someone was trying to hack my account. Had to turn on login verification to finally get them to stop.)

@Ktarian - @igazor commented on SGDrakes' 'Small Update Coming ..." thread and said that the TS3 site and store's Verisign certificate expired on 14 Nov and, since they'll never fix it on the weekend, we'll have to wait until Monday for a fix. He also brought it to the attention of @SimGuruDrake as did @bekkasan.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Sorry to everybody who is having log in issues. I keep mine logged in on firefox so I haven't had the issue, yay. Hopefully it will get resolved soon so everybody can get the deals there watching for.
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    I logged out on my phone this afternoon and then couldn't get back on. I got a message about the security certificate but it gave me a link to click saying 'proceed to unsafe website' and being the thrill seeker I am I clicked it and I've been on ever since :p Fingers and toes crossed that you all are able to get the art studio. <3
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    I logged out on my phone this afternoon and then couldn't get back on. I got a message about the security certificate but it gave me a link to click saying 'proceed to unsafe website' and being the thrill seeker I am I clicked it and I've been on ever since :p Fingers and toes crossed that you all are able to get the art studio. <3

yeah i was "what the donk? NOW my antivirus webguard is having probs with the site??" seems like that wasnt it & is happening with nearly everyone. also its taking really long to dload store content now....
    *waiting for Prism Art Studio hoping its at a low enough price to get*
    a1EEcS1.gif
  • Options
    Taw3001Taw3001 Posts: 344 Member
    edited November 2015
    I found a temporary work around for not being able to log on to the sims 3 site due to the certificate issue. I set my date back to Friday the 13th. I also had to turn off the set time automatically in window 10. I can now login without problems. Hope they fix this error.

Update - They seem to have fix the problem and am able to login with the current date. :)
    Post edited by Taw3001 on
  • Options
    Yep it works now! I also got 1000 simpoints. :smiley: Thank you Gurus.
  • Options
    R3imiu wrote: »
    simgeek79 wrote: »

yeah i was "what the donk? NOW my antivirus webguard is having probs with the site??" seems like that wasnt it & is happening with nearly everyone. also its taking really long to dload store content now....
    *waiting for Prism Art Studio hoping its at a low enough price to get*
    The prism art studio will be 931 points when it comes up
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    Hello again! I feel like my attendance here is finally becoming semi-regular. :wink:

For those of you who update your worlds to have 'everything' in them (or is that just me?!), there's finally good news on the horizon! Over at NRaas, they've just released the beta of a new Overwatch version, which should resolve the problems with the combo rabbit holes. Our NRaas forum hero igazor made a thread about it in the General Discussion forum.

@bekkasan ─ so glad to hear that Tim is improving every day, Sandi! I know it's been a long process, but those baby steps make all the difference. I definitely hope that Sunnydale will be up and running soon ─ so far, I've sculpted, re-sculpted and sculpted once again all of the land; I've done a surprisingly good job (for me) on the outer terrain paint; laid out the lots and roads; and even started building a little. I'm forever going back and changing things though. At the moment, I'm avoiding CAW because I think I need to move the coastline in to make more room for IP activities, which is going to be a pain. I have seen you over in the CAW forum quite a bit ─ that Australian world looks unbelievable! The tweaks to the sky and water files were pretty impressive. I have no doubt our avatars would make excellent BFFs, even though I'm not much of a camper. :tongue:
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top