Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Birthday Directory Now Celebrating: No One (That We Know Of)!!

Comments

• Options
    StephBEStephBE Posts: 1,908 Member
    edited June 2013
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet Tojax and tuketele!!! I hope you have an awesome birthday that will bring you many happy memories!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfGQSmIvm4SHELIcb-nldk4zrKy7Ove7rRlm3IXueFvt8-kXtsimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMuwUBkDHUcBHbedOjqBlyvouVFc19U5z5kTpx_le-HniZF_UazQHappy-Birthday-Cake-5.jpg

• Options
    chocbubbleschocbubbles Posts: 1,972 Member
    edited June 2013
    Happy birthday DataHead, Tojax and tuketele!! Wishing you all a great day :D

free-printable-birthday-cards-1-400px.gif
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    jeLlyBeAn1573jeLlyBeAn1573 Posts: 755 Member
    edited June 2013
    Happy Birthday Tojax and tuketele!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!! :D
  • Options
    4067567240675672 Posts: 3,553 Member
    edited June 2013
    Happy birthday Tojax and tuketele! Hope you have a wonderful day you two!! :D

Just saying that today is also Datahead 's birthday! Maybe you could add him? hugs <3
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Datahead TOO!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOWA4euYIerWWOvXLs3zeuCuexEA06EWcO4riZj7C5scVt30NUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBG1AV6SDyfoj1W_i4Nt705qOxafTJ56eVH9NG0SuQhjZ1NUPKSw

site_640x480_gateau_happy_birthday_recadre_.jpg
  • Options
    JediArielJediAriel Posts: 4,870 Member
    edited June 2013
    40675672 wrote:
    Happy birthday Tojax and tuketele! Hope you have a wonderful day you two!! :D

Just saying that today is also Datahead 's birthday! Maybe you could add him? hugs <3

Thank you for letting us know!

Wishing a very Happy Birthday to Datahead!!! I hope you have an amazing day today!!!

RappyBirthdayDog.jpeg

I saw that you like to make Victorian homes:
    DataheadVictorianCake.jpg

111166.gif
  • Options
    DataHeadDataHead Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited June 2013
    :shock: Oh my goodness, THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! I never would have seen this had Ariel not posted about it on my page! Thank you Julian for remembering me!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    edited June 2013
    happy+birthday+cake+gif+2.gif
    aw-cute-dog-gif-pretty-Favim.com-371347_large.gif#cute%20dog%20gifs%20500x280
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Tojax, tuketele & Datahead
    Hope your special day was all you were hoping for filled with joy,laughter,mystery and a dream come true.
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited June 2013
    Late to the party, but with sincere wishes for a happy birthday!
  • Options
    JACKIEMALEK2JACKIEMALEK2 Posts: 1,472 Member
    edited June 2013
    happy birthday Tojax,tuketele and Datahead i hope your day was fantastic and wishing you many more :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    JediArielJediAriel Posts: 4,870 Member
    edited June 2013
    Yikes!!!! So many birthdays!!! :lol:

Please help me wish a very Happy Birthday to anettesb, Antsims310, cherryberrybloo, jeLlyBeAn1573, mellysue, Skymyst and xromanticxshadowx (Jeff)!!! May you all have a lovely day filled with everything that brings a smile to your face and laughter to your heart!!!

happybirthday.jpg

KC1071T.jpg

[IMG]http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff509/JediAriel/Birthday/Birthday%202/screensaver_6_2048.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]

anettesb: Thank you for brightening my day whenever I talk with you. I love that you are always there to help others in any way you can. Wishing with all my might that you have an extraordinary birthday, and an even better year!!! Love you!!! *Big Squishy Hugs*
    732483924_647350.gif

AnetteLovesCakev4.jpg

Antsims310: Hi! I don't think I've seen you in quite a while. Hoping all is well. *Squishy Hugs*
    [IMG]http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff509/JediAriel/Birthday/HappyBirthdayampBalloons.jpg "width=500"[/IMG]

antsims310DoctorCake.jpg

cherryberrybloo: I hope all is well with you. I have not seen you or your fabulous creations recently. Thinking of you. *Big Squishy Hugs*
    776420-20101112223957.jpg

cherryberryblooFruitCake.jpg

jeLlyBeAn1573: Thank you for being such a good friend and stopping by to leave Birthday wishes for everyone. And thank you very much for having such a helpful About Me. I hope you liked what I ended up choosing! *Big Squishy Hugs*
    bordercolliebday.gif

jeLlyBeAn1573BeachCake.jpg

mellysue: You didn't have an About Me, so I had to guess based on your AVI. I hope you like this!
    birthday-glitter-3.gif

mellysueCupcakeCake.jpg

Skymyst: I picked this cake because it reminded me of all those fabulous CAS contests that you do, that I love so much!!! I had to perform some major cosmetic surgery on it, but I think it turned out OK. Hope you think so, too! *Big Squishy Hugs*
    796394824_108782.gif

SkymystFashionCake.jpg

xromanticxshadowx (Jeff): Your About Me only had info about your better half so I had to guess. Hope you like this!
    [IMG]http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff509/JediAriel/Birthday/hapbirdAYnaruto.jpg "width=500"[/IMG]

xromanticxshadowxCake.jpg

To All:
    you-are-remembered-on-this-special-occasion.jpg
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited June 2013
    happy-birthday-wishes-3.jpg

fellow 15 june kids...

oh so pretty Mermy... thank you....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    TojaxTojax Posts: 5,076 Member
    edited June 2013
    Once again, thank you for the wishes... and whoa, a lot of people are celebrating today :mrgreen:

To anettesb, Antsims310, cherryberrybloo, jeLlyBeAn1573, mellysue, Skymyst and xromanticxshadowx:

Have a marvelous birthday!!!! I hope that all of your wishes, the small ones as well as the insanely wild ones, come true!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZjQCymChdg4e3umWDfVzMX8RosTKURscHlFmjlzZQWo_naTqZWQ
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    edited June 2013
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY anettesb,Antsims310,cherryberrybloo,jeLlyBeAn1573, mellysue,Skymyst,xromanticxshadowx!

Hope you all have an awesome day :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO:

anettesb, Antsims310, cherryberrybloo, jeLlBeAn1573, mellysue, Skymist and xromanticxshadowx!!!

I hope you all have an awesome and fun day filled with laughter and lots of cake!!!

happy-birthday-wishes-wallpaper-free-download.jpg

• Options
    Loppie1988Loppie1988 Posts: 3,800 Member
    edited June 2013
    712621bnockccvv7.gif
  • Options
    4067567240675672 Posts: 3,553 Member
    edited June 2013
    Happy birthday to anettesb, Antsims, cherryberrybloo, jeLlyBeAn, mellysue, Skymyst and xromanticxshadowx!!!!!! :D

Hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoy with your friends and family! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    tuketeletuketele Posts: 1,762 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Thank you for the warm birthday wishes everyone! Tojax, I think you said it well! Happy belated birthday! I didn't have the chance to sign on yesterday!

JediAriel, thank you for managing this thread! It's so great to feel celebrated in the community on our birthdays!
  • Options
    chocbubbleschocbubbles Posts: 1,972 Member
    edited June 2013
    Happy birthday anettesb, Antsims310, cherryberrybloo, jeLlyBeAn1573, mellysue, Skymyst and xromanticxshadowx!! Wishing you all a fabulous day! :D

Super_Cute_Kawaii_13.jpg
  • Options
    tuketeletuketele Posts: 1,762 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Also, happy birthday to anettesb,Antsims310,cherryberrybloo,jeLlyBeAn1573, mellysue,Skymyst and xromanticxshadowx! Hope you all have a blessed day!
  • Options
    ShooterIIShooterII Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited June 2013
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANETTESEB CHERRYBERRYBLOO, JeLIYBEAN1573, MELLYSUE, SKYMYST and XROMANTICXSHADOWX

I hope you ALL have a wonderful day filled with lots of joy and happiness. May you have many more birthdays to come.
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited June 2013
    Wow, look at all the awesome simmers that share a birthday!

My bithday book states you are striking, pleasant, and appealing. Peolple gravitate towards you and you are naturally generous and love to talk.

Happy, happy birthday.
  • Options
    SharonjSharonj Posts: 5,246 Member
    edited June 2013
    Happy birthday anettesb, Antsims310, cherryberrybloo, jeLlyBeAn1573, mellysue, Skymyst, and xromanticxshadowx! :D
    Happy belated birthday Tojax, tuketele, and Datahead! :D
  • Options
    TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
    edited June 2013
    Happy birthday to anettesb, Antsims, cherryberrybloo, jeLlyBeAn, mellysue, Skymyst and xromanticxshadowx!!!!!!
    happy-birthday.jpg
  • Options
    SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    edited June 2013
    gif-bestpage-sk-86.gif
    unicorn33.gif
    Birthday_glitter.gif
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    anettesb,Antsims310,cherryberrybloo,jeLlyBeAn1573, mellysue,Skymyst,xromanticxshadowx
    May your day be filled with fantasy,sparkle,laughter,joy,mystery,surprise and a dream come true.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top