Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddler Pictures - Show off your toddler pictures here

Comments

• Options
    KitsunegalKitsunegal Posts: 775 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Sims3PlayrG: Feel free to lurk. ^-^

Now update time from my legacies. All three of them this time...well still not sure if I'm calling the last one a legacy even though I'm playing it like one, the last one is the Nightshade family.

Update on the Halliwell family. I did mention that Rubena has two little twin sisters. They aged up to toddlers.

Here is Alexandrine
    AlexandrineHtoddler.jpg"width=400"

And here is little Carleigh
    CarleighHtoddler.jpg"width=400"

If I haven't shown him before, here is their dad Rainier.
    Rainierya.jpg"width=400"

Now for the Prince family (my first legacy). All three of Euterpe's daughters are toddlers.

Dreama Prince
    DreamaPtoddler.jpg"width=400"

And her two twin sisters

Lorelei
    LoreleiPtoddler.jpg"Width=400"

and Momoka
    MomokaPtoddler.jpg"width=400"

I did mention an update for the Nightshade family. Primrose and Titania became young adults, their little brother is a teen. Primrose married Kai something who was a vampire and moved out with him. Titania is now married and pregnant thanks to Wataru.

Here a picture of Wataru
    WataruSong.jpg"width=400"

• Options
    VexingQueryVexingQuery Posts: 2,180 Member
    edited February 2011
    Kitsunegal wrote:
    VexingQuery: Its not a private thread, anyone and everyone can post pictures. ^-^

Its just that I happen to have a lot of toddlers, especially in my legacy games. Which might be up to three.

I love you toddler pictures. I think I've seen those sims before...have you posted on Sadie0237's pregnancy thread?

Anyway that's odd that she turned blue like that. Usually and this is from a normal sim baby they get a little darker or lighter..not turn a different color like that. But I guess it will be interesting to see what happens to her little sister. ^-^

Yep, I posted to the prego thread. And the marriage thread. And a couple other threads - I love picture threads! :mrgreen:

As for why my gray-skinned baby vamps turn blue, I'm guessing that whatever color overlay they use to give sims that vampiric look must tint the skin bluish as well as darken/lighten (to make them look more deathly?). On a sim whose skin is gray rather than pink/brown, the blue's gonna show up a lot more.

Speaking of... Lucretia's aged up now. :D

She got Kali's eyes. This pleases me.

5456170742_a7e386b9a1_z.jpg

For about a day, both the girls were toddlers.

5455559019_cef2d15f8e_z.jpg

Introducing her to this "walking" business.

5456171052_52ae99904d_z.jpg

My evil parents like to get their kids started down the path of villainy young. :lol:

5456166756_2ba1e8caeb_z.jpg

Miscellaneous toddler-ness

5455555337_bc6b04a174_z.jpg

5455556035_43b3471faa_z.jpg

5456172058_d843acbcbd_z.jpg

I love that "put in crib" animation. Always makes for some cute shots.

5456167484_1dbdd6dc92_z.jpg

5455558673_fac60a6fdf_z.jpg
  • Options
    starlightkcstarlightkc Posts: 3,186 Member
    edited February 2011
    Sdcbul.jpg

8gpXsl.jpg

pEfxhl.jpg

gvji2l.jpg

pSvE0l.jpg

jVepNl.jpg

6dwqkl.jpg

feVsMl.jpg

Yjvgwl.jpg

0fTyTl.jpg
  • Options
    Sims3PlayrGSims3PlayrG Posts: 6,659
    edited February 2011
    cuute
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    VexingQuery: I love picture threads too. ^-^ I post on Sadie's a lot...well mostly the marriage and pregnancy threads. ^-^ And your toddlers are so cute. I like Lucretia hair color and the silver eyes.

starlightkc: I love your toddler pictures. I especially love the white haired toddlers, and the ones with the purple tips. ^-^

Sims3PlayrG: I see you can back to lurk ^-^.

I have some updates, yes again. My newest generation of the Nightshade family came about. When I was playing earlier today they were just babies but not they are toddlers.

Titania Nightshade (shown here with a baby Lily)
    TitaniawithLily.jpg"width=400"

Gave birth first to twin girls.

Lily
    LilyNtoddler.jpg"width=400"

Amane
    AmaneNtoddler.jpg"width=400"

After her dad died, he was much older then her mom. She had triplets.

Tsukiko
    TsukikoNtoddler.jpg"width=400"

Miyuki
    MiyukiNtoddler.jpg"width=400"

and Arwen
    ArwenNtoddler.jpg"width=400"

It looks like the five girls got some pretty good genetics. Lily has her dad's hair, Amane, Arwen, and Tsukiko all have their mom's hair color which came from their Grandpa. And Miyuki has her Grandma Ayame's hair color but brown eyes while the rest have the founder's pink eyes.

What do the names mean? Well with the exception of Lily and Arwen, the rest are Japanese.
    Amane means Sound of the heavens

Miyuki means silent snow

and Tsukiko means moon child

Now I have one Halliwell update, Rubena aged up to kid.
    Screenshot-3-3.jpg"width=400"
  • Options
    gsdluver4gsdluver4 Posts: 2,814 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Here is Jackson, my male model :)

Jackson
    wc1wdz.jpg

Jackson and his parents, with his older twin sisters Delilah and Dana.
    2d95r8l.jpg

Jackson and Delilah playing with the blocks
    t0nd3n.jpg

Jackson being tossed in the air by his mother, Kelly DeWitt.
    2u6d10w.jpg
  • Options
    makebeliever1909makebeliever1909 Posts: 1,740 Member
    edited February 2011
    Aria Pern, she should be in my studio by tomorrow. She was born today in game.

Screenshot-40.jpg

Screenshot-39.jpg

Lilita Perm, Aria's older sister, she can be found in my studio.

Screenshot-20.jpg

Screenshot-14.jpg

Lilita and Sita

Screenshot-32.jpg
    heartsigcopy.jpg
  • Options
    TapChic521TapChic521 Posts: 705 New Member
    edited February 2011
    I finally got a ghost baby!
    Screenshot-474.jpg

Here's what she looked like in CAS...I had some fun dressing her up after I saw her eyes :mrgreen:
    Screenshot-477.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    TapChic521 wrote:
    Here's what she looked like in CAS...I had some fun dressing her up after I saw her eyes :mrgreen:
    Screenshot-477.jpg

:shock: Deathly afraid of clowns *shudders*
    heartsigcopy.jpg
  • Options
    VexingQueryVexingQuery Posts: 2,180 Member
    edited February 2011
    That ghost-clown-baby is the stuff of nightmares! :shock:

I approve. :mrgreen:

I know I've already shown off Lucretia, but I liked this shot:

5468789008_36702159a3_z.jpg
  • Options
    ChemicalwibsChemicalwibs Posts: 6,345 Member
    edited February 2011
    Sibling love ♥

Screenshot-21-3.jpg

Screenshot-20-2.jpg
    wibsandthesims.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Sims3PlayrGSims3PlayrG Posts: 6,659
    edited February 2011
    I had the urge to post some toddler pics!!!

Here some are! My zooming never zooms in enough and stops zooming about 5 feet away from where I want to zoom to!! Anyway...!! :

Shayne eating -_-
    2d0fm90.jpg

:D

That is the only pic of Shayne, 1st kid out of 5, Tracy and Johns 1st.

23w5ieu.jpg

• Options
    orisisroseorisisrose Posts: 1,212 Member
    edited February 2011
    eeee. Just had my first set of triplets with not having to listen to kids music or anything.

I present you

Chocolate
    screenshot_original.jpg"width=600""height=450"

Brambleberry

Banana

Their older sisters

Apple

Pear

Don't have pics of their moms though, (mc) their names are Raspberry and Strawberry. :mrgreen: Guess I was on a fruit kick :lol:

Rose
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    @Rose - very beautiful sims!

Aria and her daddy, Ray

Screenshot-43.jpg

Daddy's girl

Screenshot-44.jpg

Aria's older sister Lilita and their mommy

Screenshot-10.jpg
    Brother and sister bondage. Oh and of course gnomes!

Screenshot-51.jpg
    heartsigcopy.jpg
  • Options
    TapChic521TapChic521 Posts: 705 New Member
    edited February 2011
    @makebeliever

hahahahaha! I love those gnomes :D
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Hey everyone...sorry that I haven't posted in a while but between real life stuff and preparing for legacy vote threads I didn't have time to check up on my own thread. Good news is for my legacies I have two new heiress...but have one family to go. Anyway I very happy that my little thread got to page ten. ^-^.

Now to post comments..I hope I don't miss anyone's posts.

gsdluver4: He's adorable. ^-^ I love the picture of the family all together.

makebeliever1909: Aria is cute, and I'm a big fan of the first name. I've used it on two born-in-game offspring before. Not in my legacy families but in one of my other game families. I also like her older sister's name Lilita. And she as a cool colored eyes.
    ^-^

TapChic521: Do all ghost babies have white out eyes like that? I haven't had a ghost baby in any of my games yet. I think I did before I had the launcher issue a few months back, but I had to unistall my base game and expansion packs to get it to work again. Anyway now I'm afraid of ghost clown babies. ^-^

VexingQuery: I love that picture. ^-^

Chemicalwibs: So cute. I only have one picture of sibling love and that was way back in the Prince Legacy's first generation after the Founder.

Sims3PlayrG: Cute. I had that problem too but afraid told me if you got the shot set up and then used tab I would get better pictures. Its worked I've gotten closer pictures of my Sims kissing and good shots of weddings.

orisisrose: Congrats ^-^ And even with the music sometimes you can still get twins..at least that's what usually happens to me. Brambleberry's hair color is awesome! Then again I love different hair colors other then just brown, blond, or black on my sims. I do like the fruit themed sim names. In all three of my legacies they all have at least one child that follows a certain pattern. The rest just follow the name origin of one of the parents. For the theme in the Prince family it was Greek muse names..but I ran out since their were only 7. For the Halliwell's its Gemstone names like Ruby, Onyx and so on, and for the Nightshade family its flower names.

makebeliever1909: I love the family pictures. ^-^ I used to take a lot of the moms and dad's holding the toddlers but I kind of stopped doing. I might start that up again.

My family updates Monday two new heiresses were chosen.

For the Halliwell family the winner had 10 votes before the thread got moved and the thread was getting lost in the Stories and Legacies section (did not put it there.) Anyway the winner and for the first time since the founder a gemstone named potential won. Rubena Halliwell is now the 5th heiress for her family. Rubena means Ruby...I forget where I found the name and where its from but she was the clear winner. All though there were some people that liked her sister Alexandrine. Who was equally as beautiful as her older sister.

Here is a teen picture of Rubena Halliwell
    RubenaHteen.jpg"width=400"

Here is a link to Alexandrine's picture.
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a383/LadyNRd73/Shannons/AlexandrineHteen.jpg

Now the second thread was on the Nightshade family. I chose the first heiress and but the second was put up for a vote. Titania (first heiress) had five girls who you saw toddler pictures off. Now this vote was close and kept going to a tie. Miyuki Nightshade however, by one vote became heiress number 2. She kept getting in a tie with younger sister Arwen.

Picture of Miyuki
    MiyukiNteen.jpg"width=400"

link of Arwen's picture
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a383/LadyNRd73/Shannons/ArwenNteen.jpg

The last family that will be up for a vote for...I think heiress 8..is the Prince family. It is my first legacy and sadly right now they all look a like to me. They got the Founder's trade mark orange hair...which I love but all three of them have it. Dreama (the oldest of her generation) just became a kid while I was playing today. Her younger twin siblings are close behind but they are still toddlers. The only difference between the three is Dreama has gray eyes while her younger sisters have very pale green eyes.

I have no clue when the Prince vote thread will be. I'm guessing with the way the week has been going that it won't be till the weekend. I depends on if I have time to play them...and if I don't get the urge to play the other two families. Which means until the Nightshade and Halliwell heiress age to young adult, find love, get married, pregnant, and have a baby that ages up to a toddler...I won't be posting toddler pictures. Unless I play one of my other games which I might do. I'm itching to go into the Swift game (my only vampire family) and see if I can't get a new toddler from that game. ^-^

Anyway great pictures everyone. ^-^

• Options
    edited March 2011
    Major update for two of my legacy families.

First the Halliwell's as I mentioned last time Rubena is now heiress number 5. She got married and had four girls. I'll post her husband's picture later. I can tell you his name is Eita which is Japanese and means I think thick crystal.

Their first born was Esmeralda who has random gene hair. She is the oldest and from a single birth. She is also a kid.

Toddler picture:
    EsmeraldaHtoddler.jpg"width=400"

Kid:
    EsmeraldaHkid.jpg"width=400"

Next came Hotaru which is Japanese and means firefly. She was born just as Esmeralda became a toddler. She is currently a toddler in game.
    HotaruHtoddler.jpg"width=400"

Finally two twin girls were born, this was sadly after Bellatrix the third heiress had passed away.

The older of the two girls is Phoenix
    PhoenixHtoddler.jpg"width=400"

The youngest is Axelle
    AxelleHtoddler.jpg"width=400"

The names are all over the place as far as where they come from, like if they are French etc in origin. The theme for the family is the one of the next generation must be named after a gemstone, which Esmeralda is, it does mean Emerald. The other names are pretty much taken after the rest of the family. Bellatrix's name as well as her father Altair's were star related so Phoenix kind of came from there. The current four's father had a Japanese name so Hotaru came from that. That and I was looking for an excuse to use Hotaru since I used to watch Sailor Moon when I was way younger. And Axelle is French and I think one of the past heiress's had a French name.

Now bad news for the Prince family. Yes and heiress was chosen...but she died. I should have not allowed her to invent. Her mother caught on fire three times and thankfully was put out. Sadly Dreama (who if she lived out have been the 8th heiress) caught on fire big time and her mother wouldn't put her out. And the Grandmother was at the salon when it happened. So Dreama died two days into young adulthood. She did have a boyfriend, Draco but he was already cheating on her with Lorelei. So you can guess what happened after Dreama died he ended up with her younger sister Lorelei and married her. Lorelei is currently Pregnant.

Here is a wedding picture:
    closeupofakiss.jpg"width=400"

• Options
    edited March 2011
    As much as I hate posting in a row, I just got new toddler pictures from the Prince family. And since that is my first legacy family I wanted to share the joy.

As mentioned I have a picture of Lorelei's husband and a young adult picture of Lorelei.

Lorelei Prince
    LoreleiPya.jpg"width=400"

Draco
    Dracoya.jpg"width=400"

Lorelei had twin girls and then a single birthed daughter. Her twins are toddlers and are so cute.

Meet Arista
    AristaPtoddler.jpg"width=400"

And Hedwig
    HedwigPtoddler.jpg"width=400"

They have a newborn sister named Emiko. Will post her picture later, I'm hoping she gets a hair color from a couple of generations ago. I doubt it though, I really miss my favorite born-in-game sim, Psyche Prince's dark blue hair color, and my avatar, Aileen Prince (generations later) white hair but the chances of getting those colors are slim.

Anyway keep the pictures coming and let me know if there are any major updates in your sim families that you've posted here. ^-^
  • Options
    BGateGWayBBGateGWayB Posts: 3,828 Member
    edited March 2011
    So this is my first toddler that actually is interesting coincidentally he is my first vampire baby which makes me hate him a little XD I translated to lolcatz enjoy and share your toddle rpics :p

292veqe.jpg

I couldn't figure this one out but he looks scared XD

4j7z84.jpg

ONCE I GO DOWN TEH STAIRS MISTAH PLUMBOB ULL BE GONA MWAHAHA

xnbsjn.jpg
    U BUTLR TAEK ME DOWN THAR. NAO!

118m9oo.jpg

NEEDZ 2 PRACTICE MAH HUNTIN SKILLS

Meh, their not that funny. But you'll get over it :P
    So I made a thread about this :/ and I searched b4 I came it just showed ppl talking about things toddlers did. Fail search engine :P
  • Options
    Sadie0237Sadie0237 Posts: 1,036 New Member
    edited March 2011
    I've got quite a lot of pictures for you of my triplets!

I'll organize them by category.

Zeus:
    Screenshot-396-1.jpg
    Screenshot-376-1.jpg

Poseidon:
    Screenshot-387-1.jpg
    Screenshot-375-1.jpg
    Screenshot-374-1.jpg
    Screenshot-368-1.jpg
    Screenshot-370-1.jpg

Hades:
    Screenshot-397.jpg
    Screenshot-377-1.jpg
    Screenshot-378-1.jpg
    Screenshot-372-1.jpg
    Screenshot-367-1.jpg

All three of them:
    Screenshot-381-1.jpg
    (In order from left to right: Poseidon, Zeus, Hades)

That's it from me. I hope you enjoyed my picture overload. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    BGateGWayB: I think he is adorable. ^-^ The pose in the last picture is a first for me, I've never seen it before. ^-^ I did see your thread and I plan on posting some pictures on it. Also the search engine, hasn't been working a lot lately.

Sadie: I love the overload. ^-^ Its been so long since I've seen those little guys and they are cute as ever. Its funny that I saw your post here and I just posted a comment on your page about the Halliwell thread. ^-^

Now for me, I have a some what update.

I am finally posting the last Prince daughter that Lorelei had.

Here is little Emiko
    EmikoPtoddler.jpg"width=400"

Now the Halliwell's. Its only one pic and it happened before the twins, who were the last two girls aged up. You see they happened to age up on the same day as the oldest. For example: When Esmeralda aged to kid, they aged to toddler. When she became a teen, they became kids. Esmeralda was helping her mom get the twins ready to celebrate and she has in this picture. Phoenix. Who is the older twin.

EsmeandPhoenixbeforeaging.jpg"width=400"
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    *bump*

A lot has happened since my last post here, two families have new heiress. For the Halliwell's its Hotaru, and for the Prince family its Hedwig. I have had the chance to play the Nightshade family with my second heiress. Since I was playing the other two so much I wasn't able to play this family.

Miyuki is now a young adult
    MiyukiNya.jpg"width=400"

She got married to Jasper
    JasperYA.jpg"width=400"

She got pregnant and gave birth. Funny enough she gave birth just before midnight which caused the triplets to only have two days left and not three.

Here are the toddler pictures

Edelweiss Nightshade
    EdelweissNtoddler.jpg"width=400"

Jasmine
    JasmineNtoddler.jpg"width=400"

Rose
    RoseNtoddler.jpg"width=400"

I was so hoping that she wouldn't have multiples but she did. She didn't have the treatment and I hardly ever get triplets in my games anymore. The other reason I was not wanting her to have triplets was because money is kind of tight at the moment. Also her Grandmother (Ayame the founder of the family) is going to pass away within a few days, her mom and husband work, and her dad really doesn't like to change diapers. So she's pretty much on her own.

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    Nicci86Nicci86 Posts: 436 New Member
    edited March 2011
    I love everyone's toddlers!!

Here is Eden:
    screenshot_original-151.jpg

And to my surprise she has grown up into a gorgeous little girl. By far my fav child so far!
    screenshot_original-154.jpg
    screenshot_original-155.jpg

She has twin baby brothers I will post soon.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Nicci86: Thanks for sharing the pictures. She is really cute as both a toddler and kid. I look forward to seeing her twin brothers. ^-^

I was going to wait to post till I had the next generation of my families but that won't be happening for a while. So I have some pictures I had been keeping of the Nightshade's last potentials.

Miyuki with Jasmine (who is currently a teenager and the new heiress)
    MiyukiwithJas.jpg"width=400"

The flower girls together. From left to right: Jasmine, Edelweiss, and Rose
    Thetripletflowers.jpg"width=400"

The 6th Halliwell Heiress, Hotaru got pregnant, and had a little girl who aged up to toddler, just before her younger sister Morganite was born.

Here is little Amethyst
    AmethystHtoddler.jpg"width=400"
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    *Bump!*

And along with the bump and update on the Halliwell's. Morganite is now a toddler and Hotaru gave birth to twins.

Amethyst as a kid
    AmethystHkid.jpg"width=400"

Morganite (toddler)
    MorganiteHtoddler.jpg"width=400"

And now the twins as toddlers

Pearl
    PearlHtoddler.jpg"width=400"

Peridot (Peri)
    PeridotHtoddler.jpg"width=400"