Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddler Pictures - Show off your toddler pictures here

Comments

• AerynSoleilAerynSoleil Posts: 3 New Member
    edited February 2011
    These toddlers are from my newest family. All were born in-game.

Nadia
    Screenshot-68.jpg
    Kelvin
    Screenshot-81.jpg
    Damier
    Screenshot-78.jpg
  • AngieBastienAngieBastien Posts: 3,003 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Kitsune! Topaz is a q-t pie!!

AerynSoleil great graphics and love the kids!!!!
    edited February 2011
    I have some recent pics of Yinng Hiroshima and his little sister BreaAntoinete♥

Screenshot-887.jpg

Screenshot-888.jpg

Screenshot-889.jpg

Screenshot-890.jpg
    This is cute because the maid is even smiling at the cuteness!

Screenshot-891.jpg
    edited February 2011
    I will wait til you post more pics Kit, because my twins are toddlers now so!!
  • KitsunegalKitsunegal Posts: 775 New Member
    edited February 2011
    AerynSoleil: All three of your toddlers are adorable. I love the name on the first one. ^-^

AngieBastien: Awesome pics its been a while since I saw pictures of that family.

Anyway updated pictures as well as a general 2 legacy updated.

First the Halliwell's. Nixie aged up and was going to be the last child of Bellatrix and Karim, but I saw the cuteness of both girls and thought what harm would one more be. Especially if said offspring comes out as cute as the first two. Well..Bellatrix gave birth to not one...but two, twin girls. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and Lyra. I don't have pictures but I will soon, they are just newborns right now.

Before I forget here is Nixie Halliwell.
    NixieHtoddler.jpg"width=400"

The Prince family: Well this family is an up hill battle right now. Erato who thanks to her dad Aeolus has a wider mouth then the past heiress..while its fine it just is not something I'm used to. I believe it will be past to her kids and maybe the grandchildren. I know the eye color sure has (brown).

Some bad news...Psyche (heiress 4) passed away. She was my favorite born-in-game heiress, and my favorite sim. She died of old age. Sadly there was no room at the graveyard in Sunset Valley so I used a random empty lot, turned it into a graveyard and placed all those involved in the legacy (meaning heiresses, founder and her hubby, the heiresses husbands, and the spares and their spouses in the new graveyard.) Its better looking now ^-^

Anyway back to toddlers. Hinata Prince is now a toddler and her nose worries me, I'm hoping its like the nose that appeared on Melpomene (1st Heiress) and that she'll grow into it.

Here is Hinata
    HinataPtoddler.jpg"width=400"

She also has two younger twin sisters Euterpe (named after a sister to one of the heiresses a few gen's back) and Aileen. I reused Euterpe for two reasons one, I would have made it a few more generations if I hadn't doubled up on the muse names in two generations. So you might see another name reused.

I'll post those pictures when they come.

Now I have another family in the works. This one if I were to make it another legacy which I wouldn't mind since it would be more official then the first two as I didn't have the founder end up with a Sim I had placed in the town before her. She ended up with this guy.

Picture of the couple.
    prouddaddy-1.jpg"width=400"

The picture was taken after they got married and he moved in. This picture is also on Sadie0237's pregnancy thread. Anyway here is a picture of Ayame Nightshade and her newborn (one of them) daughter Primrose.

AyameandPrim.jpg"width=400"

Ayame gave birth to twins, Primrose and Titania.

I'll post those pictures as well as the four other toddlers pictures when they come. Right now all six are newborns.
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited February 2011

Generation three twins in my Day legacy. Meet Sazzie and Soar...

Screenshot-12.jpgScreenshot-15.jpg
    edited February 2011
    Rawla: Both toddlers are so cute. I love their green eyes. ^-^

I know I just posted pictures but several people aged up. I'll post the links to the kid pics and the actual picture for the toddler pics.

Topaz Halliwell (kid)
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a383/LadyNRd73/Shannons/TopazHkid.jpg

Nixie Halliwell (kid)
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a383/LadyNRd73/Shannons/NixieHkid.jpg

Their younger twin sisters are now toddlers.

🐸🐸🐸🐸 Halliwell
    IsisHtoddler.jpg"width=400"

Lyra Halliwell
    LyraHtoddler.jpg"width=400"

The Prince family's twins aged up.

Euterpe (the second)
    EuterpeP2toddler.jpg"width=400"

Aileen
    AileenPtoddler.jpg"width=400"

Nightshade
    Both twin girls aged up and there might be a little sibling on the way for them.

Primrose
    PrimroseNtoddler.jpg"width=400"

Titania
    TitaniaNtoddler.jpg"width=400"

I have to say I have some favorites. From the Halliwells their all cute so I can't really pick one there. Now the Prince family, I'm liking Aileen out of the three in her generation. The Nightshade family..I'm liking Titania. But depending on how they age I might have a vote thread but then I might not. For the Halliwell's yes there will be a vote thread when they become teens. But for the other two it depends.
    edited February 2011
    Wow! The kids are so beautiful! Do you have the new sleepwear set for kids?! I love their outfits! And the toddlers are verrry cute and will definitely be lookers :)
    Primrose doesn't look bad! Very unique though :mrgreen:
    edited February 2011
    I can show you a pic of my twins now I suppose.
    To be honest they just aged up to toddlers and I forget at the moment which is Demetrius and which is Tremont.. but that's ok. They are fraternal not identical.
    Quite cute!
    I will show the pic of the mother which is my original simselves daughter, Patricia Bastien, then a pic of her husband a premade sim from EA, Sylvester Hatch. Just so you can see where the baby's features come into play..
    I can't seem to find an upclose of mom and dad but here is Dad
    Screenshot-630.jpg

Mom
    Screenshot-892.jpg

Closeup of the Twins
    This one has daddys hair and a lighter shade of grandma, Andrea's, eyes.
    Screenshot-898.jpg

This one has eyes identical to daddy and his black hair is much darker than what I'm thinking it came from which would be his grandpa, Albert.
    Screenshot-899.jpg

The little ones in everyday clothing.
    Screenshot-900.jpg
    Screenshot-902.jpg

I think one looks more like daddy, but I do think they are cute ♥
    edited February 2011
    AngieBastien: I have two outfits out of the set and both hairstyles. They were gifted to me. ^-^ I love the one girl hair style that came with it. And thank you, I'll keep you updated as all the rest age. And as always I'll be sending the links when they get to the teen age for when I put up the vote threads. It might be in a couple of days..more towards the weekend.

And your toddlers are very cute. I love the matching hair styles ^-^
    edited February 2011
    Oh nice! Maybe I should break up my set in my wishlist also. :wink:

I am glad you like the twins! My second set in a year! It is not very common to happen by itself!!!
    So! I don't know if I told you but Taylar Mink wasn't really the type to marry or have kids... But Matthew Hamming and her hit it off.. Well I decided I would let them have one child because she is just the type where one is enough.. and then I thought.. I want to have a little girl!!! So Matthew and Taylar are pregnant and I will eventually post pics when the baby is born/turns to toddler!
    This is Taylar if you forgot
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/326149.page#4405691

I also play the Hemlock family, they had a son born in game named Volcom . Here are some pics, his sister Belsima who is an ea vamp baby aged up to kid the same day her brother had his birthday ..and her tongue is sticking out of her chin! She's Very cute though...
    Screenshot-917.jpg

Screenshot-918.jpg

Screenshot-922.jpg

Screenshot-920.jpg
    I find he looks a lot like both mother and father :)

Here is Belsima as a child. I may ask someone about this tongue thing. It has happend b4..
    Screenshot-919.jpg

Oh and I play the striker family, from LN and they had another baby boy born in game! His name is Vandenbosch and he is now a toddler, and the mother is pregnant again. I want a girl this time, her lifetime wish is to raise 5 kids from babies to teens ;)
    This is baby Vandenbosch born in game
    Screenshot-907.jpg

This is his big brother, premade ea sim, Sebastian, aging to Child. He is kind of... odd looking.. But hopefully he will grow into everything... :lol:

Screenshot-910.jpg

His eyes were like this for a few seconds afer aging up and I panicked it would be stuck like that.. but his eyes are fine now :wink:
    Screenshot-911.jpg

I changed his hair style :)
    Screenshot-912.jpg

• Oliviafrost1Oliviafrost1 Posts: 4,808 Member
    edited February 2011
    He was supposed to be in my new legacy, too bad the founders mother had too many boys that I had to start a new family for it.

[img]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt276/Improper/Screenshot-2291.jpg"height=450 width=600"[/img]

Also my avatar is Anthony (My picture's) brother. They are both adorable XD
  • altheaquinaltheaquin Posts: 5,013 Member
    edited February 2011
    1.jpg"width=620"

Moon Raker and Mint Cream Parfait. Berry cuteness from my story
    nnsig1_zps7a3fd5f0.pngs4gsig_zpseed8c92c.png
    edited February 2011
    AngieBastien: Nice pics. As always ^-^

Oliviafrost1: So cute. Both look adorable.

altheaquin: They are very cute. I love their names. I also love their hair colors.

Now for update on my families.
    For the Prince and Halliwell families, I have legacy votes up in the general area of the forum.

I will however post the Nightshade family. I have their toddler pictures, but I'll post their younger brother pic and then the kid and teen pics for the girls.

Romeo Nightshade
    (he's a kid in game now)
    RomeoNtoddler.jpg"width=400"

Primrose
    Kid pic:
    PrimroseNkid.jpg"width=400"

Teen
    PrimroseNteen.jpg"width=400"

Titania
    Kid
    TitaniaNkid.jpg"width=400"

Teen
    TitaniaNteen.jpg"width=400"

I was going to put this family to a vote, but yeah I was leaning more towards Titania then Primrose and you can see why. Their daddy if I haven't mentioned it before is Matthew Hamming and it appears that Romeo and Primrose have his jaw structure or something.

Anyway I love the pictures everyone ^-^
    edited February 2011
    Wow cute pics kit.
  • KinztheSimKinztheSim Posts: 1,161 Member
    edited February 2011
    This Courtenay Kanto - she just aged to toddler and has her Grandfathers hair colour.
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    sig_zps8ece011a.gif
    edited February 2011
    What a cutie pie !
    Kit, I still feel now that I have seen her as a teen, that I like Primrose the best!!! LoL
    I don't know about Titania's features.. anyways.. off to go back and re comment on your vote thread .. there was a sim that caught my eye!
    edited February 2011
    KinztheSim: Cool pic. I love it when I get a hair color that comes from a past gen. Especially if it skips the mom or dad.

AngieBastien: Primrose's eyes still bother me. The shape reminds me to much of the Goth family. Titania looks like her mom..save the hair color. I'm still sticking with Titania for the heiress. But for the next generation regardless of what they look like if she has more then one daughter there will be a vote.

I'll make sure Primrose ends up with someone and at least goes towards making a family. You never know, she might end up with a vampire. ^-^

To all and Angie:

The 7th Prince thread is closed as well as the 4th Halliwell thread. They got moved to the Stories and Legacies section and well its like the Sims and Modeling section threads eventually go missing. I didn't close them too soon as I think I got all the votes I could possibly get before it got moved.

For the Prince family the 7th Heiress is:
    Euterpe.
    (picture of the winner)
    EuterpeP2teen.jpg"width=400"

For the Halliwell's the 4th Heiress is...Nixie!
    (picture of winner)
    NixieHteen.jpg"width=400"

For the Prince family it was a close race. Hinata had 8 votes, and Aileen had 8. Euterpe had 10. There is the possibly had I left the vote open that could have changed easily but I think everyone that could have voted has done so.

Now for the Halliwells Nixie had 11. Her nearest rival was 🐸🐸🐸🐸 with 7 and then Topaz with 5. Lyra was at three or lower. It would have taken a lot of votes for a different outcome. So I knew that vote was definitely over.

Anyway, with the vote closed it will probably be mid week before there are any wedding pictures or pregnancy pictures which I post on Sadie0237's threads. And toddler pictures where soon after that. I depends on how much I play during the week.

But keep the pictures coming. ^-^

edited February 2011
    Kitsunegal wrote:
    KinztheSim: Cool pic. I love it when I get a hair color that comes from a past gen. Especially if it skips the mom or dad.

AngieBastien: Primrose's eyes still bother me. The shape reminds me to much of the Goth family. Titania looks like her mom..save the hair color. I'm still sticking with Titania for the heiress. But for the next generation regardless of what they look like if she has more then one daughter there will be a vote.

I'll make sure Primrose ends up with someone and at least goes towards making a family. You never know, she might end up with a vampire. ^-^

To all and Angie:

The 7th Prince thread is closed as well as the 4th Halliwell thread. They got moved to the Stories and Legacies section and well its like the Sims and Modeling section threads eventually go missing. I didn't close them too soon as I think I got all the votes I could possibly get before it got moved.

For the Prince family the 7th Heiress is:
    Euterpe.
    (picture of the winner)
    EuterpeP2teen.jpg"width=400"

For the Halliwell's the 4th Heiress is...Nixie!
    (picture of winner)
    NixieHteen.jpg"width=400"

For the Prince family it was a close race. Hinata had 8 votes, and Aileen had 8. Euterpe had 10. There is the possibly had I left the vote open that could have changed easily but I think everyone that could have voted has done so.

Now for the Halliwells Nixie had 11. Her nearest rival was 🐸🐸🐸🐸 with 7 and then Topaz with 5. Lyra was at three or lower. It would have taken a lot of votes for a different outcome. So I knew that vote was definitely over.

Anyway, with the vote closed it will probably be mid week before there are any wedding pictures or pregnancy pictures which I post on Sadie0237's threads. And toddler pictures where soon after that. I depends on how much I play during the week.

But keep the pictures coming. ^-^

KitsuneGal! I am the opposite! I am unsure about Titania's eyes!
    I am glad to hear that no matter what the next generation looks like you will hold a vote! I love your votes! The heirs/heiresses are always so good looking!
    I was wondering if it is a possibility to keep me posted possibly with or without pics, on Primrose?! I like her for some reason!! I hope she has a good life!
    Let me just say.. EUTERPE WAS LIKE ALMOST MY FIRST CHOICE AND THEN WHEN I SCROLLED DOWN, I SAW her sister, I think i voted for Aileen maybe?! s0o0o0o0o glad Euterpe won♥ She is quite beautiful ~
    SUCH A CLOSE race with the prince family eh??!!

And WOW! How did I forget how pretty Nixie was!! Look at those eyes! I like her hair too!!!

Well keep us posted!!!!!!!
    edited February 2011
    Angie: I love my vote threads too, I just hate when they get moved. At least it happened near the end of the vote.

I'll keep you posted on Primrose no matter what. If you want I can see if I can upload her like I did with Hinata and Aileen.

Update:

Nixie Halliwell was pregnant and had a baby girl named Rubena so there will be pictures of her soon as she becomes a toddler.

Here is her baby picture:
    NixandRub.jpg"width=400"

Nixie is currently pregnant (again) so there will be more toddler pictures coming soon.

For the Prince family Euterpe just got married and is now pregnant. Her wedding pictures can be found on Sadie0237's marriage thread.

The last family, Nightshade has no new toddler pictures. The heiress is still a teenager. I'll keep everyone who wants to know posted on them. ^-^
  • VexingQueryVexingQuery Posts: 2,180 Member
    edited February 2011
    Is this a private thread or can I stuff it with pics too? :mrgreen:

My sims' - Kali and Elvira's - first daughter, Olivia. She started out a very pale gray-toned, as one of her moms is dark gray, and the other is, well:

5437751385_158ecbf9b3_z.jpg

When she became a toddler and the vampirism started to show itself, she turned... blue! :shock:

I think it's pretty neat.

On to the d'aww:

5440817357_a8e70f2306_z.jpg

5450464095_3644783647_z.jpg

5441422602_91ca38c75a_z.jpg

5440817985_f1d9ff2520_z.jpg

5451074296_0c5dd904d8_z.jpg

She has a little sister now, Lucretia, who's still just an infant. She was born considerably darker, but also a vamp, so it'll be interesting to see what toddlerhood does to her coloring.

y'ever looked at a slender sim and their baby and go "how'd that come out of you?" :shock:

5451387452_a115eb0501_z.jpg
    edited February 2011
    VexingQuery: Its not a private thread, anyone and everyone can post pictures. ^-^

Its just that I happen to have a lot of toddlers, especially in my legacy games. Which might be up to three.

I love you toddler pictures. I think I've seen those sims before...have you posted on Sadie0237's pregnancy thread?

Anyway that's odd that she turned blue like that. Usually and this is from a normal sim baby they get a little darker or lighter..not turn a different color like that. But I guess it will be interesting to see what happens to her little sister. ^-^

• deepdowndeepdown Posts: 3,121 Member
    edited February 2011
    Ruthe%20and%20Joline.jpg

The toddler looks way too much like her mother, mostly because she is born in game!
    edited February 2011
    deepdown: She is very cute. I love born-in-game toddlers. Mostly because its always cool to get surprised by what the offspring will look like.

I have an update on the Halliwell family. Nixie as mentioned before gave birth to a baby girl named Rubena. Well she aged up to a toddler so here she is.

Rubena Halliwell
    RubenaHtoddler.jpg"width=400"

Just after Rubena became a toddler, her mom gave birth to twin girls. The older twin is named Alexandrine (a form of Alexandra) and Carleigh.

For the Prince family, Euterpe, the current heiress gave birth to a baby girl named Dreama. When she becomes a toddler I'll post her picture. I'm hoping Dreama will be as cute as Psyche (heiress 4) who was my favorite born-in-game sim. ^-^
  • Sims3PlayrGSims3PlayrG Posts: 6,659
    edited February 2011
    aww i wish I could post some, but my plate is full with my request thread, modeling thread and im in a
    few modelling comps too, so i cant!! Will lurk though!