Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddler Pictures - Show off your toddler pictures here

Comments

• Options
    AngieBastienAngieBastien Posts: 3,003 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Kit! Your girls are always s0 beautiful! I love the array of different genes throughout the families! Thanks for keeping us updated!!! :wink:
  • Options
    earthgirlearthgirl Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited January 2011
    D'awwww. ^^ luff toddlers.

Screenshot-629.jpg
    Screenshot-639.jpg
    Screenshot-640.jpg
    this is her sister:
    Screenshot-663.jpg
    random toddler in the park.
    Screenshot-450.jpg

Screenshot-366.jpg
    Screenshot-364.jpg
    Screenshot-362.jpg
    Screenshot-342.jpg
    Screenshot-341.jpg
    Screenshot-340.jpg
    Screenshot-338.jpg

;A; Buh. I lost the neighborhood where I had this family. Some file got borked up.

Screenshot-85-1.jpg
    NK4koaX.png
  • Options
    KitsunegalKitsunegal Posts: 775 New Member
    edited January 2011
    simsdivagirlchick : Awesome pics! I love the family shots.

AngieBastien : Thank you! I bought sims points, and bought a lot of toddler stuff off of my wishlist. Including that little toddler hawk do. It was only 25 sims points so I had to get it.

I might be redoing Apollo's picture with that hairstyle. ^-^

earthgirl : All your toddlers are adorable. I love the hair colors on the two you mentioned were sisters. And the random toddler in the park. I also love the hair on the toddler with the flower dress. ^-^
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    As mentioned earlier I redid Apollo Halliwell's hairstyle.

Here is Apollo Halliwell:
    ApolloHtoddler.jpg"width=400"

For the Prince family, Psyche's first set of twins aged up to kid, while the second set of twins aged to toddler, and she had a boy. The first boy in a couple of generations. Also my second heiress Rumi Prince passed away. She lived a long life of almost a 100 sim days.

Here are the first set of twins.

Thalia Prince
    ThaliaPkid.jpg"width=400"

Rosemonde
    RosemondePkid.jpg"width=400"

The second set of toddlers
    Fallon
    FallonPtoddler.jpg"width=400"

Alethea
    AletheaPtoddler.jpg"width=400"

They have a younger brother who was just born, named Naota.

Also if you look at all the pictures from the Prince family, you can see the green hair of Ciel, Psyche's father is still around, as well has his teal eyes. Alethea so far is the only girl of her gen with Anthea (my founder of that families) hair color. She does have Psyche's brown eyes.

Here is another picture of Fallon and Psyche.
    PsycheandFallon.jpg"width=400"
  • Options
    hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 24 New Member
    edited January 2011
    262ba83.jpg

cute right? lol
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    hunkydory: That toddler reminds me of when one of my elder sims retired that the toddler stretched out like that.

Also could you resize the picture it broke the page. If you don't know how, when you look at the image code, right after the .jpg or what ever those letters are, then put "width=400" . That width must have the quotation marks and there is no space between the .jpg and the "width=400" .

• Options
    simsdivagirlchicksimsdivagirlchick Posts: 2,298 Member
    edited January 2011
    Thanx Kitsunegal Your legacy family is beautiful.:o I like their hair.
    cant wait to see what they look like when they get older. :) **Bookmarked**

earthgirl : your sim's toddlers are so cute!!!

lol xD hunkydory
  • Options
    RhiaanneeeRhiaanneee Posts: 1 New Member
    edited January 2011
    This is a pic of my son & fiance :).
    unfortunately my son did'nt come out to be a vampire when he was born.. but hes cute enough :D

10r22pz.png
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    simsdivagirlchick: Thank you ^-^

Rhiaanneee: He might not be a vampire but he is a little cutie.

Now updated pics of the Halliwell Legacy kids of the first generation.

(young adult pictures)

Sapphira
    SapphiraHya.jpg"width=400"

Anastasia
    AnastasiaHya.jpg"width=400"

Phoebe
    PhoebeHya.jpg"width=400"

Apollo
    ApolloHya.jpg"width=400"

The triplets, Phoebe, Anastasia and Calliope together.
    Thetriplets.jpg"width=400"

Now for the 1st Heiress and her hubby (doing this to show the genetics of the incoming generation)

Calliope
    CalliopeHya.jpg"width=400"

Leopold
    LeopoldDya.jpg"width=400"

They first had a set of twins, Jade and Demetria

Jade
    JadeHtoddler.jpg"width=400"

Jade and Daddy
    Jadeanddaddy.jpg"width=400"

Demetria
    DemetriaHtoddler.jpg"width=400"

They just had two more twins, both girls named Felice and Persephone (both are not toddlers yet)
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    *bump in hopes of getting this to page 7*

I have update pictures from my Legacies.

From the Halliwell family, Calliope's first set of twins aged to kid, so I have those pics and I have the toddler pictures for the second set.

First set

Jade Halliwell
    JadeHkid.jpg"width=400"

Demetria
    DemetriaHkid.jpg"width=400"

The second set:

Felice
    FeliceHtoddler.jpg"width=400"

Persephone
    PersephoneHtoddler.jpg"width=400"

Now for the Prince family, Psyche's second set of twins are now kids, and her son is now a toddler.

Fallon
    FallonPkid.jpg"width=400"

Alethea
    AletheaPkid.jpg"width=400"

Naota
    NaotaPtoddler.jpg"width=400"

I'm getting closer to a vote thread for both families, but that still may be days away, it depends on if I decide to play tomorrow and for how long.

• Options
    edited January 2011
    *thread bump*

Keep toddler pictures coming as well as how the toddlers you have posted have changed. ^-^
  • Options
    simsdivagirlchicksimsdivagirlchick Posts: 2,298 Member
    edited January 2011
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    simsdivagirlchick: Good luck with your Legacy and keep me posted on it. By the way she is so cute.

Well for me I have an update for both the Halliwell and Prince Legacies. Both recently had a vote. Alethea is now the 5th Prince Heiress, while Felice is the 2nd Halliwell Heiress.

Both got married and had kids. Felice...well her offspring are babies so no toddler pictures. She did have girls, twins, the oldest is Bellatrix (her dad I think I've posted before he is Altair formerly Swift...he and Cerelia in the legacy game got divorced and neither are vamps.) and Onyx.

Alethea got married to a sim named Aeolus (will provide picture later) and had two sets of twins with him. Both mixed (meaning boy-girl) this first set is the first one I had in game.

The oldest two are toddlers so here are their pictures.

Airlia Prince
    AirliaPtoddler.jpg"width=400"

Kieran Prince
    KieranPtoddler.jpg"width=400"

As stated above, they have younger twin siblings also a boy-girl pair. But since they were just born on the day that the set above aged up, I don't have pictures of them. Their names are Adonis and Erato. Erato is a Greek muse name and it is the last one I have. I'll post their pictures as well as Felice's girls when they age up. As for the second Prince set...I'm kind of hoping that they aren't the same as their twins above. Meaning not having orange hair and brown eyes.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    *thread bumpers*

Update on the Prince Legacy...the last two twins aged up.

Adonis Prince
    AdonisPtoddler.jpg"width=400"

Erato Prince
    EratoPtoddler.jpg"width=400"

All four toddlers have brown eyes..and three as you can now see have the founder's hair color. Adonis is the only baby that has that dark blue hair.

The Halliwell Legacy family. Felice's twins aged up. Her twins have random genetics happening, dark brown hair and greenish eyes on one and blond hair and eyes passed from the founder's husband.

Bellatrix Halliwell
    BellatrixHtoddler.jpg"width=400"

Onyx Halliwell
    OnyxHtoddler.jpg"width=400"

They now have a little brother named Elrond.

Anyway from the looks of it the next vote thread for both families will have two girl potentials each.

I hope to see more toddler pictures, because I enjoy seeing other people's sim toddlers.

• Options
    edited February 2011
    Kit i'd like to introduce you to Jemimah Godmothers daughter! She inherited her fathers nose which I like because she looks different from most toddlers!!
    And her name is Soleil
    Oh this is daddy for a reminder
    Screenshot-578.jpg
    Screenshot-577.jpg

Screenshot-854.jpg
    Screenshot-860.jpg
    Screenshot-861.jpgScreenshot-862.jpgScreenshot-863.jpg
    Screenshot-864.jpg
    Screenshot-870.jpgScreenshot-871.jpgScreenshot-872.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Angie: I think when you first mentioned the male sim she was dating I think I might have put that the nose might pop up in his kids. It doesn't look back besides I thought a couple of my legacy (first generation Prince) had weird noses but all those kids grew into them.

Anyway here is a picture of Elrond Halliwell...I tried posting it earlier but the forum was giving me issues.

ElrondHtoddler.jpg"width=400"
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    omg! Precious!
    Yes i think the nose is actually cute.
    Here I saved this, i couldn\t post yesterday either..
    This is Taylar Mink and Husband Matthew Hamming(Mink) with their vampire baby Mehrick !

Screenshot-817.jpg
    Screenshot-821.jpg
    Screenshot-826.jpg
    Screenshot-876.jpgScreenshot-877.jpg
    Screenshot-823.jpg
    Screenshot-878.jpgScreenshot-879.jpg
    I am not sure where he got the grey roots from but he has mommy's light eyes and her nose it seems!
  • Options
    KaelKael Posts: 2,197 Member
    edited February 2011
    This is one of my toddlers that was made in game from one of my custom sims... I think she's absolutely adorable!

screenshot104u.jpg

screenshot112zb.jpg

screenshot111b.jpg

and a pic of her with her momma

• Options
    edited February 2011
    :!: So cute Kael :!:

:mrgreen: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    AngieBastien: Cute little vamp toddler. And the color might be another type of random genetics that pops up in various games.

For example, the Halliwell twins, Bellatrix and Onyx were random genetics at its best. Bellatrix I want to say reminded me of Belle from Beauty and the Beast with the dark hair and especially the eye color. And for Onyx with the hair color. Besides its cute.

Kael: I love your toddler. In the close up picture her eyes are they two colored. Because it looks like there is pink or red in them.

And update on my Halliwell Legacy of which the last picture you see if of Elrond. Well when I had put the vote threads up both girls had sim days left before young adult hood. Their little brother just behind them.

The winner and new (3rd) heiress is Bellatrix. Her twin got married to Lawerance Li and had a daughter Penny Li (they had moved out after I had them get married and pregnant. Elrond was next and married...I forgot her name but he had a son Roman. The last one to get married was Bellatrix, pregnant and had a little girl Topaz. I'll post her picture when she ages to toddler.

Oh and Calliope (first heiress) passed away, living a long life and had 8 grandchildren. Three from Felice (2nd Heiress), three from Persephone, and two from Demetria. Of course the last one ended up with a sim with a hard to spell name but has the last name Bull..so if the pictures I'm seeing on the free are correct...I fear for their next generation.
  • Options
    Sun2401Sun2401 Posts: 4,992 Member
    edited February 2011
    My new toddler, Mazda

Screenshot-1024.jpg"width=600"
  • Options
    KaelKael Posts: 2,197 Member
    edited February 2011
    Kitsunegal wrote:
    Kael: I love your toddler. In the close up picture her eyes are they two colored. Because it looks like there is pink or red in them.

The multiple colors is probably a mixture of having CC eyes and also being a vampire child.
  • Options
    JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    edited February 2011
    This is Christa Bagans
    2j1wp4k.jpg
    And her little sister Kyla Bagans
    wij9v.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Kit! Thanks for the comments. I may keep the grey I am not sure.
    I usually change it but.. anyhoo..

Love the new pics ladies
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Sorry about now posting soon enough. I was waiting for one of the babies to age to a toddler.

Sun2401: She's cute, I love the hair on her. ^-^

Kael: Thanks for letting me know, although I figured it had to be CC (with the two colors). ^-^

JBAG521: Adorable toddlers ^-^, I like the hair on Kyla.

Now I only have one toddler picture, from my Halliwell Legacy.

Meet Topaz Halliwell
    TopazHtoddler.jpg"width=400"

Here are her parents
    Mom- Bellatrix (3rd Heiress)
    BellatrixHya.jpg"width=400"

Dad- Karim
    KarimHya.jpg"width=400"

Topaz now has a little sister named Nixie who is a newborn and I don't have a picture of her yet. Topaz also has her Great-Great Grandpa Hades' hair color, but her mom's eyes and Dad's skin tone. I can't wait to see how her sister turned out.

Now for the Prince family, Erato (6th Heiress) just gave birth to a little girl named Hinata. I'll post that picture when she ages up.